Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Mirage posted:

I think Willie and Janet are about to out themselves. :shobon:

That'd make a good third story but be nowhere near as fun as them awkwardly trying to hide it :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

bigfatspacko_uk posted:

That'd make a good third story but be nowhere near as fun as them awkwardly trying to hide it :shobon:

I assumed everyone knew and were just humoring them.

Vanilla Bison
Mar 27, 2010

Soylentbits posted:

I assumed everyone knew and were just humoring them.

Everyone except Paz.

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Apparently nobody knew! Guess they hid it better than we thought!

Also yay, Willie and Janet :3:

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
What a SHOCKING twist! :o

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!

Vanilla Bison posted:

Everyone except Paz.

See? She isn't stupid.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I love the note on today's comic. This is why the web version is obviously infinitely superior to print.

Although I do have to wonder how Eglamore got there.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
This chapter is cute :3:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
DANG William and Janet are adorable.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Welp, they're out, end of the comic guys.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

I'm really happy that Eglamore and Janet are together now, but how will Kat take it?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Magnus Condomus posted:

I'm really happy that Eglamore and Eglamore are together now, but how will Eglamore take it?

Fixed that for you, because everyone is Eglamore. :colbert:

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Man, I was predicting a "We can not hide our love from the world any longer!" followed by a "What? We figured that out ages ago." They did a good job hiding it, I guess.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!

Kuros posted:

And he's a robot.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
You know you're good at deception when you can trick a psychic crab.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Oneiros posted:

Man, I was predicting a "We can not hide our love from the world any longer!" followed by a "What? We figured that out ages ago." They did a good job hiding it, I guess.

Now hang on, a lot of you are having this reaction, but I thought they were shocked that the two were just casually admitting it instead of going through some Huge Dramatic Reveal like they were expecting.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Kuros posted:

Eglamore is the one who steals peoples bodies right? Man, I've been reading this whole thing wrong.!

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Tom put another fanart up on his tumbler. It's Esther from Scary Go Round! I love those boots.

http://gunnerkrigg.tumblr.com/post/10488794424/i-drew-john-allisons-esther-de-groot-from-scary

She'd fit right in, I think. :v:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Dodgeball posted:

And he's a robot.

That's Eglabot, and he's terrible.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Magnus Condomus posted:

Eglamore is the one who steals peoples bodies right? Man, I've been reading this whole thing wrong.!
No, that's Jones. Eglamore is the girl in the photo.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

FactsAreUseless posted:

No, that's Jones. Eglamore is the girl in the photo.

I thought Eglamore was the pigeon...????

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

FunkyAl posted:

I thought Eglamore was the pigeon...????

Eglamore is the otter who is always five. You're thinking of Tycho.

Kismet
Jun 11, 2007

Oh man, I'm glad we managed to fit every conceivable meme on this page. I was worried someone would have to come up with a non-gibberish response to the comic, but then I remembered we're all robot Jones Eglamore in boxbot's shapeshifted body, so there's no pressure to be anything but terrible. (Kat likes birds!)

I propose a new meme: Tom's a sweet dude who's pretty cool about his minor celebrity.

Tom posted:

They had four copies of my third book in Forbidden Planet in Birmingham City Center!
I was found out and the nice store girl asked if I would sign them, so I did, and I drew in them too. City Face, Mort, Zimmy and Boxbot.

Magnus Condomus
Apr 23, 2010

Kismet posted:

Oh man, I'm glad we managed to fit every conceivable meme on this page. I was worried someone would have to come up with a non-gibberish response to the comic, but then I remembered we're all robot Jones Eglamore in boxbot's shapeshifted body, so there's no pressure to be anything but terrible. (Kat likes birds!)

It made me feel like a part of the fandom. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kismet posted:

Kismet
Jun 11, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
I think this will be the best story. I really do.

In case somebody wants this:

"Winsbury, you are the best driver"

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Kismet posted:

Given the most recent update, un-bloody-likely.

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:
I can't say I saw this coming.

This is going to be awesome. :haw:

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Oh my god, this is amazing.
I just love how serious they are in the first panel :stare:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

I'm kind of expecting the rest of the kids just to be like "no, stop. stop this" on Monday.

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

Maybe it's the lack of Homestuck talking, but I'm getting some strong coolkid vibes from him.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

God drat, look at how cool that Winsbury guy is. You can't get any cooler than that. That is absolute zero cool.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The best chapter

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
I don't care if the other kids stop it on Monday. It'll be worth it just for that one panel.

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Finally! It took 33 chapters of buildup, but at last Tom can start telling the story he's clearly been wanting to tell this whole time.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Tom put another fanart up on his tumbler. It's Esther from Scary Go Round! I love those boots.

http://gunnerkrigg.tumblr.com/post/10488794424/i-drew-john-allisons-esther-de-groot-from-scary

She'd fit right in, I think. :v:
She'd fit right into Chester House! Well, she would have when she was their age. Dark Esther's grown beyond the angry goth club into a beautiful sepulchral enchantress of supreme confidence that would threaten to steal the show.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Gotta love the 113 pendant Vin Diesel is wearing.

Also, Annie:antimony::Winsbury:nitrous oxide.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Well, that was unexpected and hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
If everyone is taking turns telling stories do you think we'll get a story from Annie about her summer?