Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
The boots I ordered from my Marceline cosplay are a little too tight so I have to wear them around but I also ordered them from a Chinese store ($13 :woop: )so I am worried if I wear them too much they'll start to fall apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.
I'm getting a cold. gently caress.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
My dad's lecturing me about the importance of saving money. gently caress YOU DAD I'LL SPEND MY MONEY ON WHAT I WANT!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

eating only apples posted:

Tonight I have to go and help moderate a pub quiz because I agreed to do it when I was drunk weeks ago and now I don't really want to. Get a free dinner though I guess.

Update: I won a bottle of wine and got given chocolates as thanks for my help. Some first world problems work out for the best.

Now, though, I ate too many chocolates and now I feel a bit sick. :(

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
The dogs are farting and it smells really bad.:argh:

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I keep having to hold my brother's baby so he and his wife can go have a smoke break. It's really hard to browse SA with a baby on board.

aricoarena
Aug 7, 2006
citizenh8 bought me this account because he is a total qt.

Spaticus posted:

I'm getting a cold. gently caress.

Illness is not a firstworld problem.

I'm out of whiskey and I have to drink my $16 a pack micro brews.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
I really have to pee but I don't have a dvr so I'll have to miss part of the show or wait half an hour longer...

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I bought Memoirs of a Geisha and, like an idiot, left the movie in my car. I'm now really disgruntled over the fact that I'll have to get ready to go outside and get it.

Rosa Gallica
Sep 13, 2011
I really want a queso steak burrito from Qdoba, but there are only Chipotles in the town where I live. Woe.

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

The wifi at my work is weak so I have to stand behind the bar to browse SA.

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009
I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and it's all over the place.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

FROOOOOOOOG posted:

I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and it's all over the place.

That's impossible.

My first world problem is that my cable splitter is broken and I have to use the internet or watch TV, I can't do both :qq:

Scionix has a new favorite as of 03:50 on Sep 24, 2011

Dale-Taco
Feb 19, 2009

I won a free lunch today as I was leaving a restaurant, but I'll never get to use the coupon because the place is like an hour away from my home. :(

FighterKnuckles
Apr 17, 2010

The truth is in sight!
I accidentally uninstalled Team Fortress 2 from my computer, and now I'll have to wait quite a while for it to reinstall before I'll be able to play it again.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I have like 40 videogames, and a bunch more on Steam that I want to play, but don't because I do something else. I then complain that I have nothing to do.

I can't beat the Helper-To-Hero arena of Kirby Super Star Ultra with the Wheelie helper.

I got a really rare mount in World of Warcraft (Ashes of A'lar) on a character I already had it on, and not the rather common weapon that the same boss drops while solo killing said boss.

I got into the DotA 2 beta, but none of the heroes I like are in it.

aricoarena posted:

Illness is not a firstworld problem.

I keep coming and starting to type something, but then I remember "First World Problems" aren't 'problems of a first worlder'. :saddowns:

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.
I got a new ipod and somehow, in transferring my stuff from the old one to the new one, I lost all my progress in Angry Birds and now I have to start all over.

:negative:

revolver_pookie
Nov 30, 2008

Big Kitty, Spendin G's
I just finished Lonesome Road and now I have no new (story) content for New Vegas to look forward to.
:hist101: :tbear:

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars

BigSexyWill posted:

My dad's lecturing me about the importance of saving money. gently caress YOU DAD I'LL SPEND MY MONEY ON WHAT I WANT!

You go girl! Spend all that money on booze and maybe buy that schweet smilie of your mom :v:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

revolver_pookie posted:

I just finished Lonesome Road and now I have no new (story) content for New Vegas to look forward to.
:hist101: :tbear:

This for me too. Who even knows when/if there will be another sequel?

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
Both my iPods are flawed in two completely different but equally frustrating ways.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Idiot Kicker posted:

This for me too. Who even knows when/if there will be another sequel?

There will be, but it'll be Bethesda.

There's my first world problem. Obsidian won't get to make the next Fallout and it'll be hollow and flat like FO3 :(

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

Scionix posted:

That's impossible.

Well the doctor seemed to think otherwise.
At the very least, it screws up my asthma a lot.

SpazForPickles
Oct 7, 2005
Lay's discontinued their Sweet Chili flavor chips.

This was months ago and I am still sad.

They were my favorite. :(

Lysdexique
Sep 12, 2010

Let me give you some advice, little buddy.
The sun is rising and now there's a huge beam of light on my screen and I can't see anything, but I don't want to close the curtains cause there's a nice breeze going on.

DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO?

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Lysdexique posted:

The sun is rising and now there's a huge beam of light on my screen and I can't see anything, but I don't want to close the curtains cause there's a nice breeze going on.

DEAR GOD WHAT DO I DO?

It's getting to the point that I'm waking up for work and the sun hasn't completely risen yet. It's sooooo hard to wake up like that.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
The laundry room is flooded :stare:

Adnap
Dec 15, 2007

There's mischiefs and malarkies. But no queers. Or yids. Or darkies. Within this bastard's carnival - this vicious cabaret!
I'm too tall for my snuggie, so my feet are poking out the bottom and are getting really cold. :sigh:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The melting point for the Dublin Mudslide flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream seems to be lower than other Ben and Jerry's flavors. Whenever I eat it I cant adjust my timing enough and I always end up with soupy ice cream. When I went to put the top back on the pint, I got liquid ice cream on my fingers.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
I had too much to drink because girly is interstate visiting family. My night can be described as "Ooft". WHY IS SOBRIETY HARD

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers
I was out shopping and saw a homeless person begging for money and it bummed me out for a few minutes because I had to cross the street to avoid him coming up to me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Not all of my music files are properly capitalized and I find it annoying :cry:.

THIZZFACE KILLA
Oct 19, 2004

nigga dis my twizz face
My wine fridge is broken :(

hypnotoad
Dec 16, 2007

But shakin' its all I know!
I have an iPhone 3GS and want and iPhone 4, but recently quit my job so I can't justify buying one right now. In that same vein: My black macbook I got in January '08 still works great, but I want to upgrade to the 17" macbook pro crazy bad.

My boyfriend and I have to put off buying a bunch of blu-ray steelbooks that we want because we want to buy an awesome wall mount for our TV first.

Saving up for a house and paying off school loans at the same time is hard.

a bloo bloo bloo :(

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Shakira is getting old and flabby and I no longer find her attractive.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The brightness of my monitor is somewhat annoying :negative: FML

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.

Raserys posted:

The brightness of my monitor is somewhat annoying :negative: FML

Let me change your life.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
My tequila is warm because I'm too lazy to put it back in the freezer.

I've binged through the 2005 Doctor Who until season five and it loving sucks now. David Tennant, how could you do this to me? :qq:

I watch Torchwood just to drool over John Barrowman and feel nostalgic about Doctors Nine/Ten and Rose but when I'm in bed, the angle on my monitor makes everything slightly too dark and I have to sit up to see anything.

Dad's girlfriend keeps yelling questions at me from the kitchen and it's mildly annoying.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I can't decide if I want to buy Skyrim or Assassin's Creed: Revelations in November.

Why did they both have to come out in the same month? :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

My house is a little too warm.

• Locked thread