Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

My house is a little too warm.

I hate when the house gets too warm during the winter, and I have to start opening windows. Of course then the draft starts coming in and I have to crank the heat even higher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

In It For The Tank posted:

Let me change your life.

:aaaaa:

Does a relative thinking Africa is a country count as a first-world problem?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
People still think Rose was a good companion after Ecclestone's series of Doctor Who :negative:

My grandparents keep using terms like "coloured" in the trivia quizzes they write, and I don't know how to tell them to consider using other words...

HopWallace
Sep 8, 2004

free balloon day
I put aside doing laundry until the weekend, then justify not doing laundry because it's the weekend.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
- my football team sucks
- I'm worried about my career direction
- I wish I could afford regular massages

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

I am your best friend's wife's sword student's current roommate.
I installed the amazon app store because Plants vs Zombies was free but now all the free apps are stupid.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I have to get my rotors, brakes, and 2 tires replaced which will even out to about $1000. The worst part is I feel like a terrible daughter because my dad is covering most of it. :(

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I took the bus to the grocery store today but when I got there I learned the bus stop for getting back to my apartment was closed for construction so I had to walk back to campus with all of my groceries.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
The bacon wrapped around my filet Mignon was slightly singed.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
Tonight's Doctor Who was awesome but now it's almost over :qq:

Sunshine89
Nov 22, 2009
The ear pad on my Sennheiser earphone/headset fell off, and I can't find the box.

The arm fell off of my fake Wayfarers, the other one fell off a month ago, but this time I can't find the screw.

I rode the TTC 10 times today and 9 trips were 10+ minutes late

BlazeLordX
Jul 19, 2011
I'm fat and overeat all the time

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I have too many people trying to get me to like them because of things I have. IE, I have too much money. :v:

I find lots of people's avatars funny, but don't want to keep asking where they came from.

Cuntellectual has a new favorite as of 03:29 on Sep 25, 2011

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
Someone just missed an incredible joke opportunity. It hurt to watch.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

E.Nigma posted:

The bacon wrapped around my filet Mignon was slightly singed.

This one is probably the best in the thread so far.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

MindlessHavok posted:

This one is probably the best in the thread so far.

The real problem is that you would ruin Filet Mignon with bacon. :colbert:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I ran out of tequila and I'm just not drunk enough but the store is five minutes away. I don't want to walk. :qq:

I can only find Secret Smile on Youtube and the quality isn't good enough to satisfy my raging David Tennant fetish.

My room's slightly too warm.

Gobber Jane
Sep 7, 2010
First I wanted Chex Mix, but I didn't want to feel fat. So I ate a handful of cranberries.

Then my husband brought me a cupcake. After eating the cupcake I still felt like Chex Mix, so I ate it too. I feel so fat :(

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I was too lazy to go to the store, so I drank the wine in the fridge and now I have to replace it or risk social awkwardness.

I can't find any shows I want to watch.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I was excited that there was a new Bitcoins thread, since I didn't have the energy to catch up on the last one. But now I've fallen behind on this one, too, and I worry I won't find the motivation to read it.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I went to gamestop today to buy a game to kill time now that I'm unemployed and have lots of time to kill between applying for jobs. I picked up Elder Scrolls IV GOTY because I loved Fallout 3 and NV. I played for an hour and it's boring as poo poo and I can't figure out what the Dungeons and Dragons symbol poo poo means in the menu. And I bought it for the 360, and I've only used the loving 360 for maybe 4 hours in the last year I've owned it. I hate the controller layout! Ugh :argh:!

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers
I'll probably end up quitting my job because its so boring.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I've finally hit the point where I have more music than I have room for on my mp3 player so now I have to delete things off of it to make room for the new music I got but it's so hard to choose what should stay and what should go.

Lolcano Eruption
Oct 29, 2007
Volcano of LOL.
My new car doesn't have a rearview camera like my old one did, so I have to turn around to back out of my driveway.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

I bought some new contact solution yesterday and let my contacts soak in it overnight, unfortunately I didn't notice it was 3% hydrogen peroxide and basically rubbed bleach in my eye this morning. Three hours later it still burns.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

The official site for a game I'm looking forward to playing has wallpapers for download, but none of them are sized for widescreen monitors. I'll either have to stretch it, or center it and leave black bars on the sides.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

I have to sit through 1 minute of piracy warnings and studio logos and such every time I watch an episode on my Breaking Bad season 3 bluray.

BlazeLordX
Jul 19, 2011
I don't have AIDS

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I didn't win the yarn gift basket or the $100 yarn shopping spree at the raffle. :(

Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers
I had to do a load of laundry just now and saw that I apparently ran out of fabric softener. Now my clothes will just be clean and fresh but not soft and static-free until I feel like going to the store.

Nohtenki
Jan 8, 2008
I'm so sleepy but I can't nap because I have to work early tomorrow.

My baby cat is being too affectionate. She has jumped up on the back of my chair like five times and from my bed on to me. Then my other cat gets jealous and wants my attention. I'm drowning in cat affection.

zarbicore
Mar 13, 2004

Now I can see the whales
My thumb still hurts after a dog tripped me over at the dog park last week

MuffinmanLan
Aug 27, 2008
My 27" HD TV only goes up to 1080i.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I decided I want to be San for Halloween, but the costume and mask is $200 and I want to weep like a child right now. And I don't even know where to find her shoes!!!

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
Microsoft Office 2007 is so inconvenient. NO, I do NOT want to tab over my whole entire loving 7-page essay so it's all scrunched in the corner, I just want to indent the one goddamn paragraph.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
A Cub Scout asked me if I wanted to buy charity popcorn when I was walking in the grocery store. I told him that I didn't have much free cash then realized I was going to have to walk by him again with a hundred dollars of beer and pizza.

lifts cats over head
Jan 17, 2003

Antagonist: A bad man who drops things from the windows.
Sometimes I park in what I think is the closest available spot, than when I'm walking toward my destination I see a spot much closer.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I want a beer, but I don't have any in the house. To get one, I'd either have to go down to the clubhouse and rejoin the football cookout, or go to the store. I'm so lazy.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.
I put too much ice in my drink so it gets in the way and I can't get a good sip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
I ran out of ny Celexa three days ago and I'm broke until tomorrow so until then I'm going through withdrawal. And now my roommates are triggering my anxiety and all I want is to lay on the couch with no sound ever. :(

• Locked thread