Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sublyme
Mar 21, 2003
lol poker
Just found out how to get my credit score for free - by having penfed deny me for a credit line increase! Card is currently $4500 credit line, I applied for an increase, they replied back that I already had the max allowed and then told me I have roughly an 800 credit score. So, I guess they're just tightasses. Though I'm sure I don't need more than $4500, would be nice to have access to more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre

sublyme posted:

Just found out how to get my credit score for free - by having penfed deny me for a credit line increase! Card is currently $4500 credit line, I applied for an increase, they replied back that I already had the max allowed and then told me I have roughly an 800 credit score. So, I guess they're just tightasses. Though I'm sure I don't need more than $4500, would be nice to have access to more.

Might be a DTI issue and not a credit score issue.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

The AmEx Blue Cash Everyday is a straight 3%/2%/1% card, right? I wouldn't have to spend a specific amount before those kick in?

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

agentq posted:

I could sign up for a Chase Sapphire Card, earn 100,000 in points by using 3,000 on the card the first 3 months. That's 1000 in cash I can spend, then get 1 point per dollar (than can be redeemed as cash) after that. No annual fee either. Is that not the best deal out there?

Chase went after me HARD for the Sapphire card. I finally relented and signed up last week when the latest offer finally dropped the annual fee.

I can't speak to the Sapphire card in general, but I bank with Chase and overall I've been happy with them. I don't think it'll replace my Amex for most spending, but I'll still use it for a few hundred bucks of spending each month just to accrue points.

digitalhifi
Jun 5, 2004
In life I have encountered much, but nothing as profound as the statement "all we ever do is do stuff."

tzirean posted:

The AmEx Blue Cash Everyday is a straight 3%/2%/1% card, right? I wouldn't have to spend a specific amount before those kick in?

Correct.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

digitalhifi posted:

Correct.

Thank you!

EDIT: Not that it matters, because they rejected me almost instantly. Which I kind of expected. But Chase approved me for the Freedom afterward, so no harm done.

disaster pastor fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Aug 23, 2011

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Also rejected instantly, but on the plus side, I now know my FICO score!

:dawkins101:

Time to pull my credit report!

RICHUNCLEPENNYBAGS
Dec 21, 2010

Shooting Blanks posted:

Chase went after me HARD for the Sapphire card. I finally relented and signed up last week when the latest offer finally dropped the annual fee.

I can't speak to the Sapphire card in general, but I bank with Chase and overall I've been happy with them. I don't think it'll replace my Amex for most spending, but I'll still use it for a few hundred bucks of spending each month just to accrue points.

I guess I am repeating my question, but since you actually have one: do you actually need to be pulling down a ton of cash to get one of these cards if they send you all those offers? I get one every other week.

edit: The answer is no, I got approved.

RICHUNCLEPENNYBAGS fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Aug 24, 2011

Rurutia
Jun 11, 2009
I currently use 3 cards:

Amazon Visa (3@Amazon, 2@gas/dining/drugstore/office supply, 1@everywhere else) - 2,200
Discover More - 1,500
Chase Freedom - 1,300

I spend about $750 a month, mostly on food, Amazon, clothing, gas, and airfare. In that order, if I average out how much I spend per year.

1) From using the card tune-up site, it tells me that Chase Sapphire Preferred would be top card for me. However, after the first year it has an annual fee. I'm wary about getting burned on the annual fee.

2) If I exclude annual fee cards, it says my best card combo is Chase Sapphire, Citi Forward, and PenFed VISA Plat. The gain from using PenFed is $50 and it seems to me that since I'd need to pay ~$25, its not worth the effort of an extra card.

3) Because of all the above, I think I want to change to using AmEx Blue Cash (Gas), Citi Forward (Amazon, dining), Chase Sapphire (everything else). Does this look right?

4) How do I go about changing my cards over? Should I cancel the Freedom/Discover/Amazon? Is it worth keeping the Freedom/Discover around for their 5% rotating categories? I'm not looking to take out any loans any time in the next year.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

sublyme posted:

Credit score is just one input. They wouldn't sell you a ferrari on credit because you have an 800 score. You need income too

Initio
Oct 29, 2007
!

Shooting Blanks posted:

I've got no idea who chase is trying to target with this one. The last offer they sent me was 100,000 points ($1000 statement credit) for spending $500 with no annual fee.

The rest of their reward program is pretty terrible - $1 = 1 point or $1 of 'Dining' = 2 points, but I'm finding it hard to say no to a free $1000.

GrapeSoda
Oct 22, 2008
Just graduated and got a job starting next week and I'm wondering if I should even bother applying for a rewards card now or if should I wait for a few paychecks before I apply.

1. Going from no income to $50,000+ per year.
2. I had a credit card from my CU for about 7-8 years that I closed last year because my parents (who cosigned) were having credit issues and I didn't know if it would affect my credit.
3. $3,000 auto loan I paid off over 1 year about 3 years ago.
4. Just signed a lease at %28 of my income.
5. $7,000 in subsidized student loans that will be paid off asap.
6. ~$3,000 in savings.

I've been using my debit card for everything and would like to go back to using a credit card. I've never carried a balance or had any late payments on anything so I can't imagine having a bad score.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

GrapeSoda posted:

Just graduated and got a job starting next week and I'm wondering if I should even bother applying for a rewards card now or if should I wait for a few paychecks before I apply.

1. Going from no income to $50,000+ per year.
2. I had a credit card from my CU for about 7-8 years that I closed last year because my parents (who cosigned) were having credit issues and I didn't know if it would affect my credit.
3. $3,000 auto loan I paid off over 1 year about 3 years ago.
4. Just signed a lease at %28 of my income.
5. $7,000 in subsidized student loans that will be paid off asap.
6. ~$3,000 in savings.

I've been using my debit card for everything and would like to go back to using a credit card. I've never carried a balance or had any late payments on anything so I can't imagine having a bad score.

There is a lot of information here but almost none of it is important in determining whether you can get a good card.

Get a report from annualcreditreport.com or a summary from creditkarma.com, then come back to us.

Based on what you've said though, you would definitely qualify for a good card.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I was referred here from the stupid small questions thread

I went to buy a mattress and asked about financing options since an unexpected car repair bill knocked out that cash I had saved up for it. My financing request was denied due to having little credit history so I was curious on how to go about building up a credit history or even a good card to apply for

digitalhifi
Jun 5, 2004
In life I have encountered much, but nothing as profound as the statement "all we ever do is do stuff."

Initio posted:

I've got no idea who chase is trying to target with this one. The last offer they sent me was 100,000 points ($1000 statement credit) for spending $500 with no annual fee.

The rest of their reward program is pretty terrible - $1 = 1 point or $1 of 'Dining' = 2 points, but I'm finding it hard to say no to a free $1000.

Are you sure that it doesn't equate to 1% so $100 instead of $1000 (10%)? $100 is pretty standard if not on the better end of the spectrum for signup bonuses.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Initio posted:

I wound up signing up for it anyway - they dropped the annual fee permanently, and $250 after the first $750 in spending as a sign up bonus. I'm going to start putting all of my expensable work spending on this card and use the Amex for my personal spending to try and keep better track of my finances.

Marble
Aug 16, 2004
Ban count: 1

digitalhifi posted:

Are you sure that it doesn't equate to 1% so $100 instead of $1000 (10%)? $100 is pretty standard if not on the better end of the spectrum for signup bonuses.

If he is talking about the targeted Chase Sapphire offer, then no, it really is 100,000 points = $1000 (depending on how you redeem). It is a great offer, and there is a huge thread about it over at flyertalk.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1215268-extra-50k-expired-chase-sapphire-preferred-card-50k-points.html

Also, there have been many bonuses worth $500+ recently if you value airline or hotel points.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Marble posted:

If he is talking about the targeted Chase Sapphire offer, then no, it really is 100,000 points = $1000 (depending on how you redeem). It is a great offer, and there is a huge thread about it over at flyertalk.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1215268-extra-50k-expired-chase-sapphire-preferred-card-50k-points.html

Also, there have been many bonuses worth $500+ recently if you value airline or hotel points.

Jesus, I feel dumb for taking the $250 offer then.

How does it affect your credit if you open accounts, spend until you hit the bonus number, and then cancel or cut up the card? I'm getting bombarded with offers currently, may as well take advantage of it.

Marble
Aug 16, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

Jesus, I feel dumb for taking the $250 offer then.

How does it affect your credit if you open accounts, spend until you hit the bonus number, and then cancel or cut up the card? I'm getting bombarded with offers currently, may as well take advantage of it.

There is a limit to how many hard inquiries an issuer would like to see on your report before you start getting denied for credit. Inquires are totaled for the previous 2 years, but many issuers only look at the last year as far as I know. Most people on FT seem to get denials at around 10-ish inq's per year.

Note that you might be able to do more than that depending on what bureau's each bank pulls in your area. For example, where I live, American Express pulls Experian, and Chase and Citibank pull Equifax. So I show a lot of Equifax inq's but not many Experians. This means that I rarely have problems getting approved for AMEX cards. What bureaus each issuer pulls depends upon where you live. There is a database over at creditboards that should be able to help you figure this out.

All of that only refers to the hard inquiry you get when you apply for credit though. It does not hurt your credit in any way to open a card, get the bonus and close it (except for the hard inquiry when you open it, and the low average age you'll get from opening a bunch of new cards). Most issuers don't keep track of those who "abuse" credit card bonuses the way you are thinking; the only exception to this is Chase, who has recently been keeping closer tabs on this.

What I, and many others on Flyertalk do, is get the card, make the spend, get the bonus, and keep it for a year until the annual fee hits (assuming the card has a first year fee waiver). Once the annual fee posts, call and cancel and get a fee refund. Or maybe they'll offer to waive it for another year, it depends. Canceling a card immediately after you get the points will not be looked upon favorably by any issuer; they are in the business of making money. If you wait for the year to be up, you can use the annual fee as a good reason to close the card.

If you're interested in chasing miles/points, current good offers are the Chase Sapphire 50k (can be converted to Continental miles or Hyatt points. Hyatt points are very valuable, top tier properties only cost 15-20k per night). Also, the American Airlines visa/amex deal is still alive, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1110784-american-airlines-citi-citibank-card-75k-sign-up-bonus-read-post-2-first.html - make sure you read post #2, it will explain all the details. Those are the best offers available right now, there are others that are many other not quite so good ones, read the Milesbuzz forum at flyertalk if you want to know about them all.

Daeus
Nov 17, 2001

Marble posted:

If you're interested in chasing miles/points, current good offers are the Chase Sapphire 50k (can be converted to Continental miles or Hyatt points. Hyatt points are very valuable, top tier properties only cost 15-20k per night). Also, the American Airlines visa/amex deal is still alive, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milesbuzz/1110784-american-airlines-citi-citibank-card-75k-sign-up-bonus-read-post-2-first.html - make sure you read post #2, it will explain all the details. Those are the best offers available right now, there are others that are many other not quite so good ones, read the Milesbuzz forum at flyertalk if you want to know about them all.

Everyone with good credit and who spends money regularly on credit cards should click that link and follow the procedures. If you have good credit and follow the instructions you can collect 225,000 American Airline miles after spending $7,000 dollars in about six months. Using a 1% cash back card would net you $70 on that seven grand of spend, getting those signup bonuses could get you this ticket, in business class.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Marble posted:

There is a limit to how many hard inquiries an issuer would like to see on your report before you start getting denied for credit. Inquires are totaled for the previous 2 years, but many issuers only look at the last year as far as I know. Most people on FT seem to get denials at around 10-ish inq's per year.

Note that you might be able to do more than that depending on what bureau's each bank pulls in your area. For example, where I live, American Express pulls Experian, and Chase and Citibank pull Equifax. So I show a lot of Equifax inq's but not many Experians. This means that I rarely have problems getting approved for AMEX cards. What bureaus each issuer pulls depends upon where you live. There is a database over at creditboards that should be able to help you figure this out.

All of that only refers to the hard inquiry you get when you apply for credit though. It does not hurt your credit in any way to open a card, get the bonus and close it (except for the hard inquiry when you open it, and the low average age you'll get from opening a bunch of new cards). Most issuers don't keep track of those who "abuse" credit card bonuses the way you are thinking; the only exception to this is Chase, who has recently been keeping closer tabs on this.

What I, and many others on Flyertalk do, is get the card, make the spend, get the bonus, and keep it for a year until the annual fee hits (assuming the card has a first year fee waiver). Once the annual fee posts, call and cancel and get a fee refund. Or maybe they'll offer to waive it for another year, it depends. Canceling a card immediately after you get the points will not be looked upon favorably by any issuer; they are in the business of making money. If you wait for the year to be up, you can use the annual fee as a good reason to close the card.

So one hard inquiry isn't gonna hurt, right? I was putting off applying for a Sapphire because I'd just got another car loan last month. I guess instead I should look at the last year total: I had 4 hard inquiries (3 car loans and a Discover card). That's still not too bad, right?

amethystbliss
Jan 17, 2006

I just got approved for the Sapphire Preferred and I'm definitely not wealthy. I'm 24 and have had my first job for less than a month (though between my husband and I, we have a decent annual income). Last I checked, my credit score is hovering around 800. This is my first real rewards card and I'm excited to try and make some extra money from it since I always pay off my balances at the end of each month. Just wish I'd received one of those targeted offers for 100k in points instead of 50k.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Marble posted:

Words

Do y'all keep any permanently open cards? Or is it a constant flip from one card to another? I'd imagine age of accounts would suffer if the latter, but I don't have THAT firm a grasp of credit rating algorithms to be sure.

Marble
Aug 16, 2004

Astroman posted:

So one hard inquiry isn't gonna hurt, right? I was putting off applying for a Sapphire because I'd just got another car loan last month. I guess instead I should look at the last year total: I had 4 hard inquiries (3 car loans and a Discover card). That's still not too bad, right?

One hard inquiry is no big deal, unless you are applying for a mortgage (or, to a lesser extent, a car loan) in the next few months. 4 hard inquiries per year isn't many at all

Shooting Blanks posted:

Do y'all keep any permanently open cards? Or is it a constant flip from one card to another? I'd imagine age of accounts would suffer if the latter, but I don't have THAT firm a grasp of credit rating algorithms to be sure.

Any card that doesn't have an annual fee, I keep open indefinitely, because as you said, it increases the average age of accounts.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Marble posted:

One hard inquiry is no big deal, unless you are applying for a mortgage (or, to a lesser extent, a car loan) in the next few months. 4 hard inquiries per year isn't many at all

That's good, because gently caress Discover. Well, not gently caress them, but looking at my last statement and reading the actual fine print on the website the 5% thing is pretty much bull, because I blow through the "first $300" that they pay it on in a category the first month easy of the three months a category is up. Gas? I did that in like 3 weeks.

So it's pretty much a 1% card for me. Supplementing it with a Chase Freedom and strategically using each one in their rotating categories would be the bees knees for cashback. I've already put $14k on my Discover over the past year (but paid it all off each month) so even split between 2 cards that would be a good chunk of change.

The next question is: a month or more ago I got a "preapproved" application for Freedom. Before and since they've been throwing Slate mailings to me. So should I wait for the next "preapproved" offer to come in the mail or just go to their website and sign up?

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe
Newb question here.
Is there anyway to get points or cash back on cash advances?

For like paying my rent and student loans my two largest expenses.

Thanks!

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

KingFisher posted:

Newb question here.
Is there anyway to get points or cash back on cash advances?

For like paying my rent and student loans my two largest expenses.

Thanks!

Most credit cards (read: every CC I have) make it pretty expensive to get a cash advance. Unless there's an option to pay for those directly with your CC, I don't think I'd bother with that.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

I haven't had a credit card in awhile due to generally not liking them. However, I noticed my credit score dipping from 780 to around 720, and was told it was due to not having a credit card.

So, I'm looking to get a card that I will put everything on an pay off every month. I want the best rewards possible, and don't have an issue paying a monthly fee.

I'm currently switching banks (hate Chase), make over 100k/year, and have 6 figures in savings. My wife is job hunting but once she gets another job we should be comfortably around 170-180k/year. What's the best rewards card out there? I've heard a lot of things about Amex (including stuff like this thread: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3260838) but would prefer not to have to badger a CSR to get the best deal possible.

I also believe I have a Penfed account from way back if that makes a difference.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Comrade Flynn posted:

I haven't had a credit card in awhile due to generally not liking them. However, I noticed my credit score dipping from 780 to around 720, and was told it was due to not having a credit card.

So, I'm looking to get a card that I will put everything on an pay off every month. I want the best rewards possible, and don't have an issue paying a monthly fee.

I'm currently switching banks (hate Chase), make over 100k/year, and have 6 figures in savings. My wife is job hunting but once she gets another job we should be comfortably around 170-180k/year. What's the best rewards card out there? I've heard a lot of things about Amex (including stuff like this thread: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3260838) but would prefer not to have to badger a CSR to get the best deal possible.

I also believe I have a Penfed account from way back if that makes a difference.

What you linked has to do with sign up bonuses, not rewards. People generally churn those. What you want is a solid rewards card, no gimmicks, no rotating categories, no six month promos.

Amex is probably a good choice for you. I'd lean towards the no-fee revolving cards (Blue X), but since you're mr. moneybags look at gold and platinum, they have benefits you might find to be worth the cost.

As for "best", the best all around is probably the Fidelity Amex, it offers 2% on everything without limits. I can't tell you anything more specific without knowing how much you spend and on what.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Daeus posted:

Everyone with good credit and who spends money regularly on credit cards should click that link and follow the procedures. If you have good credit and follow the instructions you can collect 225,000 American Airline miles after spending $7,000 dollars in about six months. Using a 1% cash back card would net you $70 on that seven grand of spend, getting those signup bonuses could get you this ticket, in business class.

Seriously. I have a few international flights coming up in the next year so I signed up for the first 2 of these. The deals are still valid and I've verified with the bank that when I hit the spend I will get 75K miles per card (and I'm going to cancel them after that).

Thanks!

Marble
Aug 16, 2004

Astroman posted:

That's good, because gently caress Discover. Well, not gently caress them, but looking at my last statement and reading the actual fine print on the website the 5% thing is pretty much bull, because I blow through the "first $300" that they pay it on in a category the first month easy of the three months a category is up. Gas? I did that in like 3 weeks.

So it's pretty much a 1% card for me. Supplementing it with a Chase Freedom and strategically using each one in their rotating categories would be the bees knees for cashback. I've already put $14k on my Discover over the past year (but paid it all off each month) so even split between 2 cards that would be a good chunk of change.

The next question is: a month or more ago I got a "preapproved" application for Freedom. Before and since they've been throwing Slate mailings to me. So should I wait for the next "preapproved" offer to come in the mail or just go to their website and sign up?

A preapproved offer doesn't mean you are actually preapproved for the credit card. Unless the mailings you got have better terms/ better sign up bonus / better whatever than what is available directly through the Chase website, there is no reason to wait for a mailer. I'm not familiar with the details of the Freedom card though.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Marble posted:

A preapproved offer doesn't mean you are actually preapproved for the credit card. Unless the mailings you got have better terms/ better sign up bonus / better whatever than what is available directly through the Chase website, there is no reason to wait for a mailer. I'm not familiar with the details of the Freedom card though.

Freedom is Chase's mid tier, rotating categories card. I use it heavily in the 3rd quarter due to 5% rewards on airlines/gas.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
I'm looking to get a credit card for rewards and just pay it off each month. I don't fly (certainly not often), but do drive a good bit, eat out a decent bit, buy groceries and buy stuff from amazon usually. Advice on a good solid credit card would be nice. I hate annual fees, so really trying to avoid that. Thoughts on whom to go through?

The wild card is I am waiting to hear from a job that would involve a LOT of driving, so any advice on the best credit card for gas is also appreciated.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Duckman2008 posted:

The wild card is I am waiting to hear from a job that would involve a LOT of driving, so any advice on the best credit card for gas is also appreciated.

The absolute best card for gas is from Penfed. 5% back on gas, and they credit it toward your account each month. No dumb waiting for a check to be mailed to you after you hit a certain amount of money. To become a member of their credit union, you do have to either work in the federal government/be directly related to someone who is, or you can donate $20 to the NMFA and then become a member of Penfed.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Inept posted:

The absolute best card for gas is from Penfed. 5% back on gas, and they credit it toward your account each month. No dumb waiting for a check to be mailed to you after you hit a certain amount of money. To become a member of their credit union, you do have to either work in the federal government/be directly related to someone who is, or you can donate $20 to the NMFA and then become a member of Penfed.

A $20 fee is not a big deal, will look into this. Does brother in law count relationswise?

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe
What do you guys think of moving a higher interest student loan to a credit card via a check to self balance transfer and then paying the loan off during the 0% APR period?

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
For those of us that are on the Schwab 2% card, what are you guys going to be doing once our cards are done at the end of October? I hate BoA with a passion, and the replacement cards they're offering are awful. My other credit card is a British Airways Chase card that I opened a few months back, an Amazon Visa that I never use, and an old AMEX Blue for Students card that I never use. I loved the Schwab card because I didn't have to think about anything but now I'm not sure what to switch to. I'll be traveling a ton for residency interviews in the next few months, but beyond that I only fly every 2 months or so. Any thoughts on a good general purpose rewards card?

Residency Evil fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Sep 24, 2011

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Residency Evil posted:

For those of us that are on the Schwab 2% card, what are you guys going to be doing once our cards are done at the end of October? I hate BoA with a passion, and the replacement cards they're offering are awful. My other credit card is a British Airways Chase card that I opened a few months back, an Amazon Visa that I never use, and an old AMEX Blue for Students card that I never use. I loved the Schwab card because I didn't have to think about anything but now I'm not sure what to switch to. I'll be traveling a ton for residency interviews in the next few months, but beyond that I only fly every 2 months or so. Any thoughts on a good general purpose rewards card?

http://personal.fidelity.com/products/checking/content/amex_rewards_card.shtml

2%, 1% foreign transaction fee instead of 0%, Amex instead of Visa. Must deposit rewards into a Fidelity account.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Magic Underwear posted:

http://personal.fidelity.com/products/checking/content/amex_rewards_card.shtml

2%, 1% foreign transaction fee instead of 0%, Amex instead of Visa. Must deposit rewards into a Fidelity account.

I saw that one but I'm not sure I really want to open another investment account that's not associated with my bank just for the rewards. I'm also kind of wondering how long that's going to last, especially since it's also managed by BoA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cracker
May 12, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Marble posted:

Thanks for this info I think I will sign up shortly assuming this is still working. Does anyone happen do know what the Expired,Working in red letters means at the end of the directions?

• Locked thread