Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheLakers
Dec 1, 2007

Please ask me about my mutilated genitals, and belief in faith healing.
What a perfect time for them to start the Artie/Nick show with the Red Sox collapse and all...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

Happy for Artie :3:

I actually think these guys and girls accept now because Stern is so tame. He's a suckup pushover now and any remotely competent celeb would be easily capable of pushing him around in an interview. His rare good interviews happen because those guys let it happen, not because he really digs into them until they break like he used to do years back. They can go in, talk, deflect or answer the 1-2 sex questions and then bullshit their way through the rest of the time.

His interviews seem so rushed now. He will ask a question and the guest will give the short answer and then start explaining something which could be interesting and he just bowls over it and goes to the next question on his list. Its the equivalent of "Anything else Robin?" during the news. I hate Robin as much as the next guy but good lord don't ask her that 50 times in the ten minutes of the news.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
The Jonah Hill interview was strange, I never really thought much of him, but he was pretty funny and telling all these cool stories about the industry and other actors and I was really interested in hearing it, but Howard kept slamming him on asking sex questions. I really don't care who Jonah Hill bangs all that much and I wish he would have let him go on with more stories.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

AxeManiac posted:

The Jonah Hill interview was strange, I never really thought much of him, but he was pretty funny and telling all these cool stories about the industry and other actors and I was really interested in hearing it, but Howard kept slamming him on asking sex questions. I really don't care who Jonah Hill bangs all that much and I wish he would have let him go on with more stories.

Lets press the stop button and suck each other's dicks! :haw:

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

Big news from the BTLS world today as they announced all the content would be going free for all. The early enlisters and subscribers have access to download content but that's the only feature for paying. I guess they found it too costly to "secure" their streams and decided their business model wasn't working.

Last stab at gaining advertisers and trying to stay afloat.

The pool of the remaining fans are going to be burnt by this if they don't get a refund from the non existent IWDM cash flow.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Blubber the Love Sponge

*fart*

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Bubba should offer to come over and personally taze you in the genitals if you subscribed, just a little bonus for die hard fans.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
It's really sad that the worst thing Bubba could have done was leave Sirius, even getting paid poo poo, and he did it. Sad times for the man.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Howard 100 News had this report and now Robin is defending herself to Richard Roeper on twitter. She just told him that Brad Pitt hasn't had any "memorable rolls"

yep

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

sedative posted:

Howard 100 News had this report and now Robin is defending herself to Richard Roeper on twitter. She just told him that Brad Pitt hasn't had any "memorable rolls"

yep

Robin rails on Brad Pitt because she took a legitimate side during that whole Angelina Joline/Jennifer Aniston/Brad Pitt thing.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Haha, Robin told him to "calm down" - pot, kettle, etc.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Twitter is the best thing ever for famous 34s; they just can't resist the urge to babble dumb-rear end poo poo.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Squashy Nipples posted:

Twitter is the best thing ever for famous 34s; they just can't resist the urge to babble dumb-rear end poo poo.

Today is a date which will live in infamy:

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
^^^ In regards to what, I missed it.

sedative posted:

yep

sorry but the word is "memoriable" there, sedative. :rolleyes:

ah, just another case of Robin not admitting that she was wrong or made a gaffe, again making herself, like she's done countless times over her "career" look utterly dumb.

Come to think of it, Robin probably does the absolute least work on the show. She provides no creative input. Just goes in, parrots Howard for two hours and reads the latest Yahoo and childmurders.com headlines and runs out the door.

What a wast, I'd vomit if I ever found out how much she makes.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
I'm still hoping for a second season of Vegucating Robin

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

chiz posted:

^^^ In regards to what, I missed it.

There's really no context. I assume she meant she made a mistake with respect to Brad Pitt.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

What a wast, I'd vomit if I ever found out how much she makes.

She probably makes enough that she would pay you to vomit on her and cure her of disease.

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Sep 30, 2011

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

AxeManiac posted:

See probably makes enough that she would pay you to vomit on her and cure her of disease.

Only after you gorged yourself on cookies and Good 'n Plenties, of course.

And as for the Bubba situation, wow he hosed over his listeners that paid the $300 up front.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Superfan Roundtable was railing on Robin pretty hard. I think Jason mentioned something indicating that she has multiple interns. Goddamn.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

FogHelmut posted:

Superfan Roundtable was railing on Robin pretty hard. I think Jason mentioned something indicating that she has multiple interns. Goddamn.

Oh my god please tell me this is on Youtube or someone recorded it or something

This is so great that there is all this controversy surrounding yet another one of Robins ridiculous statements.

It's BRADPITTGATE!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
It would be great if Brad smoked a pound of hash, called in to the show and ripped her a new coffee hole.

godzirraRAWR
Sep 11, 2003

godzirra will trample your scrotum
Is it bad that I regularly find this thread more entertaining and funnier than the actual show?

Haven't listened in MONTHS, yet I can't stop reading this thread!

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

godzirraRAWR posted:

Is it bad that I regularly find this thread more entertaining and funnier than the actual show?

same here

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Moniker posted:

same here

Yeah, me too. I listen less and less nowadays. Maybe an hour at most. I used to listen to just about every second.

Least he is making it easy for us when he leaves the air completely.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Those William Shatner songs are unbelievably terrible.
I nearly pissed myself laughing at Bohemian Rhapsody.

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

EngineerJoe posted:

There's really no context. I assume she meant she made a mistake with respect to Brad Pitt.

Whatever it was in reference to, she still couldn't bring herself to say that she made a mistake. The best we get is some strange tweet announcing that "a mistake" exists somewhere in the universe.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

godzirraRAWR posted:

I haven't listened to a single show since Artie left (jesus christ almost two years now??) and I read this thread nearly every loving day.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

AltronHGX posted:

I haven't listened to a single show since Artie left (jesus christ almost two years now??) and I read this thread nearly every loving day.

Me too. I do it just in case something really cool happens. Sadly, I think only one thing made me listen and it was about Sal having a meltdown (it turned out not to be a big deal either).

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

AltronHGX posted:

This is me, more or less, minus rare fights, meltdowns and what have you. The last two things I heard was ETM and the Andy Dick thing. Beyond that I can't even tell you.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I listen to old shows or clip packs pretty much every day, but I'm listening to the current shows less and less. I looked over Wednesday's docket and none of it appealed to me at all whatsoever. I still try to catch the news pretty much every day out of habit, but it's just so much worse without Artie.

The Jonah Hill interview was pretty great, though. Always cool when the stars being interviewed are huge fans, you can tell they're in heaven. Jonah was genuinely sad he had to leave :(

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

I'll listen to big stuff like Sal sitting in or some games or clip packs, but in honest truth I haven't really listened (four or five hours a day) to the show since the move to sirius. I still love this thread though. Let's me remember the good times.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Sal is the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIYKfiFF0yc

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Could someone do me a big favor and point me to a Beetlejuice pack (if one exists)?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

They're off tomorrow, right? I saw Robin posted something on Twitter about sitting next to someone from Jersey on a flight to London, so I am guess they are out again?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

They're off tomorrow, right? I saw Robin posted something on Twitter about sitting next to someone from Jersey on a flight to London, so I am guess they are out again?

OMG Robin, your trip is ruined now! OH how you suffer.

I think I read that tweet too, maybe she just went on a weekend trip to London? She does frivolous poo poo like that all the time.

Mike Tahoe
May 21, 2007

He knows what it means.

Kelly posted:

They're off tomorrow, right?

Yes, they are on vacation this week.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

chiz posted:

OMG Robin, your trip is ruined now! OH how you suffer.

I think I read that tweet too, maybe she just went on a weekend trip to London? She does frivolous poo poo like that all the time.

You can only spend so much money on cat kidney transplants and it's not like she's going to have anyone to leave her money to.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Mike Tahoe posted:

Yes, they are on vacation this week.
That's right! It's FESTIVUS!

the rest of us can go gently caress ourselves.

That's where I'm going, I'm going to go gently caress myself, other people call it work.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

chiz posted:

That's right! It's FESTIVUS!

the rest of us can go gently caress ourselves.

That's where I'm going, I'm going to go gently caress myself, other people call it work.

Typically I go to work to get hosed. loving myself would be a nice change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Anyone watch the Cleveland Show last night? They made a crack on Artie.

"Only the elderly and Artie Lange buy groceries one day at a time."