Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Pound_Coin posted:

Does anyone know if I can use WME with Project Nevada?

I'm getting crashes on start up:

You'll want the Project Nevada patches for WME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.

Chinese Tony Danza posted:

So thanks to the OWB tweaks allowing me to bring my friends over to the Sink, I finally caved in and moved all my poo poo to Big MT and now have made it my player home. However, one thing now bugs me: I can't keep my Mojave radio stations playing while there. Yeah, I know, it's nothing... but it irks me all the same. I'm thinking of throwing together a quick and sloppy quest to bring a satellite dish to the Sink and install it on the roof to be able to pick up the signals, but the question I have to ask first is how in the hell do you determine whether those stations will play in an area or not? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

You'll have to edit a couple of scripts. First of all NVDLC03IntroScript has lines for turning off the radios. Similarly the script for the teleport gun NVDLC03WeaoTeleporterScript will have to be changed.
I think you'll also need to edit the radio stations to extend their range to all cells. To do this locate the talking activator for each station and right click on it and select Use Info and you should see a list of places it is used in and a cell location for it. Double click on it to load the cell, edit that item and in the Radio Data tab you can change it's range settings. For example Radio New Vegas is a talking activator RadioNewVegasTA and it's use info will show it as being located in Vault11a. The item you have to edit in Vault11a is RNVTARef

I'd share what I have on this except it's bundled up with personal tweaks that would probably only interfere with your stuff.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Is anyone else just completely incapable of using Electro-City? I've tried everything up to deleting the game, reinstalling, and running with Electro-City as the only mod, and every time I step outside, bam, CTD.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Okay...that's pretty sinister.

MadPierrot
Nov 4, 2009

we are all dead men on leave
What would I have to do in the GECK to add the clothes from Fallout 3 to the leveled lists in New Vegas?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Is there a mod that let's you travel to the Sink from anywhere?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Omnicarus, what goes on the bottom right on the ammo shelves?

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

That's empty space. The DM content adder will add Demo Charges there, followed by the flaming cocktails from Honest Hearts.

Edit: Had hoped to finish up the content today, but I'm sick as a dog and the one bad thing about having a standing-up gaming desk is that doing stuff while sick is just miserable.

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010
The earth has music for those who listen.
I apologize if this has come up already, I searched the last few pages. I had installed a smaller fonts mod some time back and since installing Gun Runner's Arsenal the fonts have become huge and not all the text is visible in some important places, like the descriptions of the new ammo in the store menu. The font mod was one that did not install with the mod loader, I had to manually install some files and change an .ini and I don't know how to either fix this or just remove the mod. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

ClearAirTurbulence posted:

I apologize if this has come up already, I searched the last few pages. I had installed a smaller fonts mod some time back and since installing Gun Runner's Arsenal the fonts have become huge and not all the text is visible in some important places, like the descriptions of the new ammo in the store menu. The font mod was one that did not install with the mod loader, I had to manually install some files and change an .ini and I don't know how to either fix this or just remove the mod. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!

By a smaller fonts mod, do you mean something like DarnUI? All of the necessary changes should be in your .ini files. Perhaps your .ini files were overwritten with default values after you installed GRA. In which case, you should be able to go back and make the font changes again. Worse comes to worse, re-download the mod so you can get your hands on the readme and see what you need to change.

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

By a smaller fonts mod, do you mean something like DarnUI? All of the necessary changes should be in your .ini files. Perhaps your .ini files were overwritten with default values after you installed GRA. In which case, you should be able to go back and make the font changes again. Worse comes to worse, re-download the mod so you can get your hands on the readme and see what you need to change.

I can't remember what it was called, but DarnUI does sound right. I was looking at MTUI a minute ago and I don't think that was the one.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Omnicarus posted:

That's empty space. The DM content adder will add Demo Charges there, followed by the flaming cocktails from Honest Hearts.

Edit: Had hoped to finish up the content today, but I'm sick as a dog and the one bad thing about having a standing-up gaming desk is that doing stuff while sick is just miserable.

Ah, cool :) It sure is nice having a home that doesn't have constant loading screens, feel better :toot:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

ClearAirTurbulence posted:

The issue is the .ini. It needs to be modified to make DARNUi work properly, and unfortunately if you run the FNV Launcher it resets your INI to default (this is very annoying).

Find Fallout.ini in documents/my games/fallout NV. Open it in notepad, find the 'fonts' section, and replace it with this:

[Fonts]
;sFontFile_1=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Monofonto_Large.fnt
sFontFile_1=Textures\Fonts\DarN_FranKleinBold_14.fnt
;sFontFile_2=Textures\Fonts\Monofonto_Large.fnt
sFontFile_2=Textures\Fonts\DarN_FranKleinBold_16.fnt
sFontFile_3=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Monofonto_Medium.fnt
;sFontFile_4=Textures\Fonts\Monofonto_VeryLarge02_Dialogs2.fnt
sFontFile_4=Textures\Fonts\DarN_Sui_Generis_Otl_10.fnt
sFontFile_5=Textures\Fonts\Fixedsys_Comp_uniform_width.fnt
;sFontFile_6=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Monofonto_VL_dialogs.fnt
sFontFile_6=Textures\Fonts\DarN_Sui_Generis_Otl_13.fnt
;sFontFile_7=Textures\Fonts\Baked-in_Monofonto_Large.fnt
sFontFile_7=Textures\Fonts\DarN_Libel_Suit_Otl_24.fnt
sFontFile_8=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Futura_Caps_Large.fnt
sFontFile_9=Textures\Fonts\NVFont_Test.fnt

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010

The Lone Badger posted:

The issue is the .ini. It needs to be modified to make DARNUi work properly, and unfortunately if you run the FNV Launcher it resets your INI to default (this is very annoying).

Find Fallout.ini in documents/my games/fallout NV. Open it in notepad, find the 'fonts' section, and replace it with this:

[Fonts]
;sFontFile_1=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Monofonto_Large.fnt
sFontFile_1=Textures\Fonts\DarN_FranKleinBold_14.fnt
;sFontFile_2=Textures\Fonts\Monofonto_Large.fnt
sFontFile_2=Textures\Fonts\DarN_FranKleinBold_16.fnt
sFontFile_3=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Monofonto_Medium.fnt
;sFontFile_4=Textures\Fonts\Monofonto_VeryLarge02_Dialogs2.fnt
sFontFile_4=Textures\Fonts\DarN_Sui_Generis_Otl_10.fnt
sFontFile_5=Textures\Fonts\Fixedsys_Comp_uniform_width.fnt
;sFontFile_6=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Monofonto_VL_dialogs.fnt
sFontFile_6=Textures\Fonts\DarN_Sui_Generis_Otl_13.fnt
;sFontFile_7=Textures\Fonts\Baked-in_Monofonto_Large.fnt
sFontFile_7=Textures\Fonts\DarN_Libel_Suit_Otl_24.fnt
sFontFile_8=Textures\Fonts\Glow_Futura_Caps_Large.fnt
sFontFile_9=Textures\Fonts\NVFont_Test.fnt

Thanks, my problem was I was looking at the wrong .ini file. Figured out what happened, after I installed GRA I clicked the Play Game button in Steam instead of the mod launcher I normally use.

Interestingly, in my trying to fix this I got a new version of Darnified that has an .ESP that I can select from the launcher, the one I had before didn't have that, and I wonder how I managed that as the version I had has been out longer than I've had the game.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
How would I go about determining a conflict with an ammo list? I can't use of GRA's explosive .50 in the single shot .50 pistol from AG Uniques, and I still can't use _any_ of the new 12 gauge ammo in any shotgun :(

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh

Capn Beeb posted:

How would I go about determining a conflict with an ammo list? I can't use of GRA's explosive .50 in the single shot .50 pistol from AG Uniques, and I still can't use _any_ of the new 12 gauge ammo in any shotgun :(

FNVEdit.

Atheris
Apr 4, 2009
Whichever mod you have is overriding GRA's additions with its own, so you'll need to merge the lists. The easiest way it to right-click on your file list in FNVEdit and hit "Create merged patch". This usually misses some things, so make sure your new file has FormID Lists like AmmoList50MG, and each list has all of the new ammo types.

If the ammo lists aren't there, then find that list in GRA, copy as override to your patch, and add the ammo types yourself.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Brace posted:

FNVEdit.

FNVEdit isn't giving me any errors though. At least, not that I can see. Nothing is highlighted. What should I look for?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Does AG Supplementary Uniques conflicts with Gun Runners Arsenal?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Nope. GRA isn't showing any conflicts with anything, and neither are any other mods I can think of that would alter ammunition lists.

Atheris
Apr 4, 2009

Something like this is what you're after.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Turns out I was looking at the wrong thing:

So now what. :downs:

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh

Capn Beeb posted:

Turns out I was looking at the wrong thing:

So now what. :downs:

Drag all the red boxes over to the last box in the column(Under TFRAmmo.esp)

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Brace posted:

Drag all the red boxes over to the last box in the column(Under TFRAmmo.esp)

:toot:

:supaburn:

:gibs:

Thanks bunches :)

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

:toot:

:supaburn:

:gibs:

Thanks bunches :)
What outfit is that? The top part looks like the Geonox for Type 3 armor on the Nexus, but the pants are better.

EDIT: And I just noticed the sweet holsters, I WANT IT.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
It's a mashup of I _think_ two mods, maybe three.

One part Desert Scorpion for the lower half (Is this on the Nexus yet?)

One part this for the jacket.

One part female Geonox armor.

Also, an eye patch. And Lings. Holy poo poo are there some stupid stupid loving STUPID things in Lings, but at least I found one god drat hair style that didn't look horrible.

I started out last night with a Snake Plissken run in mind, but found gently caress all for appropriate outfits. Decided to roll a female character for a change, pieced together some poo poo here and there, decided hey why not do a female Snake and completely gently caress over anyone and everyone :clint:

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
Oh cool, I didn't know you actually put it together yourself. Little bit of clipping on the jacket, but it still looks pretty great! Any chance you could put it up on Megaupload or something?

GobyWan
Jun 5, 2006
tiny plastic novelty palm trees are all I need
Welp, time to post a load order. I've fixed every problem I could find with this setup and it's still crashing to desktop at the Bethesda opening slide. Hopefully someone else can spot the problem here:

code:
Active Mod Files:
00  FalloutNV.esm
01  DeadMoney.esm
02  HonestHearts.esm
03  OldWorldBlues.esm
04  GunRunnersArsenal.esm
05  ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
06  ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
07  NVCE Main.esm
08  Advanced Recon Tech.esm
09  CINEMATECH.esm
0A  Inventory Access.esm
0B  More Perks.esm
0C  More Perks for Companions.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
0D  More Perks for Dead Money.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
0E  More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
0F  More Perks for Old World Blues.esm
10  More Traits.esm  [Version 1.0.0]
11  NSkies URWLified.esm
12  NVInteriors_Core.esm
13  NVInteriors_WastelandEditon.esm
14  NVR-Strip.esm
15  Project Nevada - Core.esm
16  Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
17  rePopulated Wasteland.esm
18  Tales from the Burning Sands.esm
19  WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm
1A  OFT_Merge_All.esp
1B  DarNifiedUINV.esp
1C  CASM.esp
1D  The Mod Configuration Menu.esp  [Version 1.2]
1E  Bobblehunt.esp
1F  Readius_NV.esp
20  Lucky 38 Suite Expansion.esp
21  The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp
22  NVR-NPCs.esp
23  NVR-Version_10.esp
24  Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
25  Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
26  Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
27  Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
28  MojaveExtended100.esp
29  ExtendedNVRadio.esp
2A  NewVegasBounties.esp
2B  NewVegasBountiesII.esp
2C  Kobu's Free Wild Wasteland Trait.esp  [Version 1.2.]
2D  LibrarianOfTheWastes.esp
2E  More Perks Update.esp
2F  More Perks for Companions Update.esp
30  More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp
31  More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp
32  More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp
33  More Traits Update.esp
34  NV_STTraitsandPerks - NVSE.esp
35  SignatureWeapons.esp
36  SignatureArmor.esp
37  Advanced Recon Gear.esp
38  Advanced Recon Tech.esp
39  Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
3A  Powered Power Armor.esp
3B  NVCE DLC01.esp
3C  NVCE DLC02.esp
++  NVCE DLC03.esp
3D  CompanionDisguises.esp
3E  Color Me Evil.esp
3F  Delay DLC - Dead Money.esp
40  Delay DLC - Honest Hearts.esp
41  Delay DLC - Old World Blues.esp
42  Jump Fall Fixer.esp
43  Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
44  WeaponModsExpanded.esp
45  Project Nevada - WMX.esp
46  WMX-ModernWeapons.esp
47  WMX-DeadMoney.esp
48  WMX-HonestHearts.esp
49  WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp
4A  EVE FNV.esp
4B  Project Nevada - EVE.esp
++  WMX-EVE.esp
4C  Vurt's WFO.esp
4D  Lombard Station.esp
4E  NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
4F  NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
++  NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
50  DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp
51  ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
++  Grunt Expanded PN.esp
++  GRA - Grunt perk fix.esp
++  OWB Valence Extra.esp
++  OWB Stealth Field Suit.esp
++  OWB More Vendor Caps.esp
++  OWB Moddable FIDO.esp
52  OWB Companion Teleport.esp
53  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
I'm using Unified HUD Project, and it was the last thing I installed. The bashed patch has everything checked off (except the things I don't want merged, which are inactive mods anyhow). The order is slightly changed from what BOSS spit out, mostly to move unrecognized mods to places that make sense.

Pre-emptive edit: Apparently Wrye Flash is prioritizing FalloutNV.esm over all the mods that come after it in the load order when it's building the bashed patch. Huh?

Real edit: Somehow I managed to copy a very old version of Wrye Flash into my new F:NV install. Rebuilding the bashed patch with v14.4 let me get to the main menu. :downsbravo:

GobyWan fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Oct 2, 2011

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Horns posted:

Oh cool, I didn't know you actually put it together yourself. Little bit of clipping on the jacket, but it still looks pretty great! Any chance you could put it up on Megaupload or something?

Sure, I'll sort it all together and host it up :)

Also yeah the clipping is there, but it was either that or remove the armor plate, replace with a shirt, and have a floating head :v:

E:

How do you want this done? I can easily host all of the necessary mods on my webspace, so you could just install those and use my edited armor mesh. To be honest, it's a drat Frankenstein-esq mess. I really need to learn how to mix and match with Blender or something.

Beeb fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Oct 2, 2011

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Capn Beeb posted:

Sure, I'll sort it all together and host it up :)

Also yeah the clipping is there, but it was either that or remove the armor plate, replace with a shirt, and have a floating head :v:

E:

How do you want this done? I can easily host all of the necessary mods on my webspace, so you could just install those and use my edited armor mesh. To be honest, it's a drat Frankenstein-esq mess. I really need to learn how to mix and match with Blender or something.
Whatever's more convenient for you is cool. I've never really dealt with stuff that isn't a proper (for lack of a better word) mod, though. Does it have an .esp file? Would I need to make one or can I just drop everything into my data folder and console it in?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Capn Beeb posted:

It's a mashup of I _think_ two mods, maybe three.

One part Desert Scorpion for the lower half (Is this on the Nexus yet?)

One part this for the jacket.

One part female Geonox armor.

Also, an eye patch. And Lings. Holy poo poo are there some stupid stupid loving STUPID things in Lings, but at least I found one god drat hair style that didn't look horrible.

I started out last night with a Snake Plissken run in mind, but found gently caress all for appropriate outfits. Decided to roll a female character for a change, pieced together some poo poo here and there, decided hey why not do a female Snake and completely gently caress over anyone and everyone :clint:

Man that character looks cool. Agree with your statement about Lings. 9/10 of the hairs are too anime or plastic looking, but there that last 1/10 is well worth downloading the mod. Just don't use that one included with it that puts the hair styles on the NPCs.

Sole Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Beeb, you should probably create a merged patched in FNVEdit, probably would have fixed your problem without you having to do anything manually.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Horns posted:

Whatever's more convenient for you is cool. I've never really dealt with stuff that isn't a proper (for lack of a better word) mod, though. Does it have an .esp file? Would I need to make one or can I just drop everything into my data folder and console it in?

I could _probably_ make an .esp for it. I've done it before for weapons.

E:

Ok, I think it'll be a hell of a lot easier if I just threw _all_ of this poo poo up:

http://capnbeeb.com/SA/Screenshots/Games/Vegas/satchel%20mod/

Disregard the satchel bit (although the cool satchel bag from alexscorpion is up there), and download all of those zips and install as you normally would. I'll throw my edited mesh up there, and the .esp should take over. If not, I'll make a custom .esp just for it.

Beeb fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Oct 2, 2011

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
I've got my setup running really smooth now, with only two types of crashes. The first type is freezes when loading new areas. The second type is crashes to desktop when an enemy explodes when shot, overloading the system. Running FNV4GB with a hefty cpu and gpu.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] OFT_Merge_All.esm
[X] iHUD.esm
[X] CompanionInfAmmo.esm
[X] Inventory Access.esm
[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
[X] NSkies URWLified.esm
[X] Primary Needs HUD.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
[X] WME - Dead Money.esm
[X] WME - Honest Hearts.esm
[X] WME - Old World Blues.esm
[X] WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm
[X] aHUD.esm
[X] DFB - Random Encounters.esm
[X] Compiled Patch.esp
[X] Compiled Patch - DeadMoney.esp
[X] Compiled Patch - HonestHearts.esp
[X] Compiled Patch - LonesomeRoad.esp
[X] Compiled Patch - OldWorldBlues.esp
[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp
[X] CASM.esp
[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] LFox Improved GRX Implant.esp
[X] Lucky 38 Suite Expansion.esp
[X] DFB - Random Encounters - Patch 3.4a.esp
[X] The New Bison Steve Hotel.esp
[X] UHNV.esp
[X] Lucky38MarkerV3.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
[X] ExtendedNVRadio.esp
[X] Continue After End.esp
[X] HousePenthouseMarker.esp
[X] Lombard Station.esp
[X] NewVegasBounties.esp
[X] NewVegasBountiesII.esp
[X] no karma loss for stealing.esp
[X] More Perks Update.espsp
[X] gambling.esp
[X] SignatureWeapons.esp
[X] SignatureArmor.esp
[X] bzArmour.esp
[X] Powered Power Armor.esp
[X] Jump Fall Fixer.esp
[X] LFox Bottle That Water.esp
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
[X] Project Nevada - WME.esp
[X] WME - Dead Money.esp
[X] WME - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] WME - Old World Blues.esp
[X] WME - Dead Money Arenovalis Retex.esp
[X] WME - Honest Hearts Arenovalis.esp
[X] EVE FNV.esp
[X] Project Nevada - EVE.esp
[X] SimpleStreetLights (Extra Lights).esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
[X] NSkies URWLifiedDM.esp
[X] merged patch.esp

Crashes when loading are pretty rare, but there were periods in Dead Money where I could not get through a fight with more than one ghost person without crashing, since when they die every limb bursts into pieces.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

Cantorsdust posted:

I've got my setup running really smooth now, with only two types of crashes. The first type is freezes when loading new areas. The second type is crashes to desktop when an enemy explodes when shot, overloading the system. Running FNV4GB with a hefty cpu and gpu.

[X] EVE FNV.esp

Crashes when loading are pretty rare, but there were periods in Dead Money where I could not get through a fight with more than one ghost person without crashing, since when they die every limb bursts into pieces.

I may be wrong, but you are not the first person to report crashes when DLC enemies are gibbed while using EVE. Other users on here seem to have no issues using EVE in DLC areas, but I would start by disabling this plugin (and its PN component) and seeing if you are still having the same issues with the Ghost people.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

On top of my Dead Money issue where it crashes at the initial radio, now I'm having a problem where none of the Crimson Caravan quest NPCs are voiced. This includes the leader lady and Henry Jamison at the very least. I talk to them, I get their text but there's no voice and their lips don't move. What the hell? I uninstalled, deleted FONV's, reinstalled with fewer mods (Just the DLC and street lights now). Could one of the other mods I had have messed up my voices somehow? Is this a known issue that's NOT mod related? I have no idea how to even begin :psyduck:

Are these things something that FNV edit could fix? I looked at the tool but I had no idea how to get it working let alone use it.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Oh hey the last update for Project Reality has been posted, if anyone's into it.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
So someone was wondering about the actual strip at night with Fellout.

Simple Street Lights doesn't actually touch the strip at all.

I installed the New Vegas Restoration and this is what the outside of the Lucky 38 looks like with Fellout. It's about the same level of brightness as it is without the NVR

The actual streetlights there are weird, as they are not very bright and only really light in the very small cone that they create. They look very, very weird.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Can anyone suggest a good mod for explosively breaching doors? Lockpicking has grown stale and I want to use the shitloads of explosives I'm finding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Project Nevada has it as part of the package, but I'm not sure if there's a standalone version of that particular feature.