Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS
Sold

Chill_Bebop fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Oct 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Trip Daddy X posted:

Bought the jacket and it isn't exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately since I wore it and removed the tags, returning it is out of the question. It is in perfect condition, I could tell you it was brand new and you wouldn't know any better. Size 42, and has removable liner as well. I paid $299 for it, asking $200 shipped.

Paypal is Justin at Detroitbass dot com.

Still for sale. $125 anyone??

BigRedCat
May 23, 2003
I'm a unique snowflake, just like everyone else.
/\ Maybe, it's my size and I have a blue bike. Can you tell me what model it is? I like reading reviews.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

BigRedCat posted:

/\ Maybe, it's my size and I have a blue bike. Can you tell me what model it is? I like reading reviews.

Stage

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
For what it's worth, I have the same jacket (color, too!) and it's a fantastic bit of kit.

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
Sold!

Armyman25 fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 29, 2011

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

AncientTV posted:

For what it's worth, I have the same jacket (color, too!) and it's a fantastic bit of kit.

Agreed. I have the same jacket in black and it's great. Actually my 2 piece suit has the same looking jacket too, just missing the internal liner zippers, back protector pocket, internal pockets and chest pad pockets. Held up fine when my buddy hit me and I dumped the bike.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

BigRedCat posted:

I've been wearing the predecessor to that jacket for about 5 years now, through a few accidents, and it's been great. I'm tempted to buy it myself but I don't need another jacket and I'm a cheap bastard. Its a great deal on a nice jacket...I paid like ~$200 for mine after a 30% discount.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

BigRedCat posted:

I know someone already said it, but just wanted to confirm the model is the Stage.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
I want you to buy my Ventura rack and pack for a FZ6.

This is the page where you would be paying too much for it:
http://www.ventura-mca.com/fitments/Yamaha/940-fz6_n_s_fazer.aspx

The bag I have isn't made anymore.

Takes all of 10 minutes to install, can hold 24 beers, a gallon of milk, and a pizza and some other poo poo. It's a solid system. The pack isn't rain-proof, but as long as you are moving your body makes a great rain gutter. One of the thumb screws that holds the rack onto the fitment bars is bent but functional.

I would like $200 American dollars shipped from Seattle WA. My email is estoban d c @ gmail dot com. I am open to trades in the way of a blue or black leather jacket in a larger size, or maybe some Tuono hop up parts.

BigRedCat
May 23, 2003
I'm a unique snowflake, just like everyone else.

Trip Daddy X posted:

I know someone already said it, but just wanted to confirm the model is the Stage.

Sorry, looks really nice but I just can't justify it because specs are so similar to my main jacket.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Trip Daddy X posted:

Where's it located? I'm kinda hurtin' for a cheap jacket sooner rather than later in the Atlanta area.

Kastivich
Mar 26, 2010

Trip Daddy X posted:

Is that a Euro size 42? If so that seems really small. Or is it a US 42/ euro 52?

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k

Sepist posted:

I'm selling my 2007 Ninja 650R for $1,500. Bike has ~11k miles, new chain, front and rear sprocket, and new tires this season - reason it's being sold so low is it isn't running right now and has small cosmetic damage from minor lay downs and surface rust since I bought it brand new.

Bike will crank and sometimes it will start but it can't idle, I have to constantly rev it to keep it alive, if I rev it too hard it will go lean and die, seems like the fuel pump might be on it's way out. This bike worked up until 3 weeks ago when I didn't ride it for a week. I had this same issue in the beginning of the summer and I replaced the battery then just rode it for 40 miles at @ 5k consistantly even at lights and after that it ran great.

I just dumped the gas tank and replaced it with fresh gas to see if that would do it but no dice, now I'm too annoyed to drop it again and swap out the fuel pump.

If you're interested in the bike and want pictures PM me or email jbrayburn at gmail dot com

Reposting this, dropping it to $1,200, just want to get it out of my backyard before it gets too cold :/

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR

Sepist posted:

Reposting this, dropping it to $1,200, just want to get it out of my backyard before it gets too cold :/

Where are you located?

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Does anyone have any non-vented riding gloves that they want to get rid of? I need cold weather gloves but I would rather put my money into another CA goon's pocket... looking to spend $10-50.

Sepist
Dec 26, 2005

FUCK BITCHES, ROUTE PACKETS

Gravy Boat 2k

dietcokefiend posted:

Where are you located?

Wantagh, NY

edit: Here's the CL add: http://longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/2598398345.html

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

the walkin dude posted:

Does anyone have any non-vented riding gloves that they want to get rid of? I need cold weather gloves but I would rather put my money into another CA goon's pocket... looking to spend $10-50.

What size gloves do you wear?

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Large, generally.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Ah, nevermind then.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
I have a pair of FirstGear something-or-other at home. I think they are XL (but were too small for me, so probably close for a large), but I'll check tonight and let you know.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Unloading a 1 pc that I just never use and probably won't at least for a long time. This is an older Teknic suit that has been down once, and you can see it took a bit of damage to the arm.

I believe the hole in the arm would be pretty easy to take to someone that works on leather and have patched without huge expense (unless you want to try to color match it). The size of the suit is a 48 but I would say at least in the shoulders its probably closer to a 46 and maybe even a 44. I have fat legs so I always have to buy a bit big to compensate - I generally wear a 44 and this thing fits fine around the shoulders and is a bit loose in the waist. I don't know what model it is - but it's probably a 6 year old suit. The armor in it is the soft cheaper stuff. It'd be a good track day suit if you're not planning on crashing very hard or a good road suit. It's fully vented, uhh that's about all I can say about it. $125 shipped.

Olympia Phantom XL

I've taken maybe a handful of trips with this suit, and it's in what I would consider to be like new condition. I'm 5'10 with fairly short legs and I've found on a leaned over bike it's a bit short between the crotch and the shoulders. I'm mainly not a fan of a one piece for touring, it's a bit of a pain. It only has some bug guts on it, but everything else is pretty much pristine. I'd like $300 shipped for it, which isn't a great deal I know, but I like the suit quite well and really only want to sell it if I can use the $$ to buy a two piece setup. The size is an XL. It's pretty huge on me since I'm a 44 jacket / 34 waist, but the extra room helped w/ the riding position issues I experienced. I know sizing can be tough on these, so if you buy it and it doesn't fit I'll refund you the $$ minus actual shipping costs.

http://www.revzilla.com/product/olympia-phantom-one-piece-suit

Would prefer payment via paypal marked as gift (I've sold a few things over the years and haven't screwed anyone over yet). Or I'd take money orders via snail mail.

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES
Selling my Yamaha DT175. There are big pics of it in the ad. I'll take a little cash off for another goon.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/2636633430.html

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Edit - My bike sold to a non-goon.

americanzero4128 fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Oct 10, 2011

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.
removed! yay

Sound Mr. Brown fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Oct 15, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
What size? I need one :)

FakeUsername
Dec 16, 2007
Musicians Duet Better
After a recent car accident, I'm selling my Ninja 250 to make some extra cash to replace my car. It's just under 1300 miles, nearly mint condition (NEVER dropped, just a few small scratches one would expect after 4 years), and has been a wonderful starter bike! It's perfect for those learning how to ride, or someone who wants a fuel-efficient commuter vehicle (gets roughly 60mpg). Price includes motorcycle, fitted cover, disc brake lock, and cable lock.

Asking $2400 OBO, need to sell quickly. Located in Boone, NC
http://i51.tinypic.com/fp43z5.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/2cxcn49.jpg
http://i53.tinypic.com/2yoa4gh.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2z5r5w0.jpg

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010

n8r posted:

Unloading a 1 pc that I just never use and probably won't at least for a long time. This is an older Teknic suit that has been down once, and you can see it took a bit of damage to the arm.

I believe the hole in the arm would be pretty easy to take to someone that works on leather and have patched without huge expense (unless you want to try to color match it). The size of the suit is a 48 but I would say at least in the shoulders its probably closer to a 46 and maybe even a 44. I have fat legs so I always have to buy a bit big to compensate - I generally wear a 44 and this thing fits fine around the shoulders and is a bit loose in the waist. I don't know what model it is - but it's probably a 6 year old suit. The armor in it is the soft cheaper stuff. It'd be a good track day suit if you're not planning on crashing very hard or a good road suit. It's fully vented, uhh that's about all I can say about it. $125 shipped.

Just for comparisons sake, what (roughly) are your height/weight? I'd be interested if its around my size.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

Z3n posted:

What size? I need one :)

Why?!?!? For when it drops below 68F? :v:

Sound Mr. Brown I would be seriously interested (and live in a climate where heated gear actually makes sense!) but would much rather go with a full liner over a vest. Still might have to jump if you have it around after awhile.

giundy
Dec 10, 2005

DrCornelius posted:

Just for comparisons sake, what (roughly) are your height/weight? I'd be interested if its around my size.

I would also like to know this.

Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001
Would like to sell my Komodo Ceno leather jacket, size XL. Red and white color, aero hump, full armor, looks very clean, no scuffs at all. Obviously never crashed or anything. $100 or best offer + shipping.

Also interest check, not sure I'm selling it yet, but anyone interested in a Kriega R35 for $140? Excellent condition.

uncle.ivan.sa at gmail

slowspeedracer
Oct 6, 2007

SOLD

slowspeedracer fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 9, 2011

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

DrCornelius posted:

5'10 / 200lb / 34" waist / size 44 jacket

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

slowspeedracer posted:

Might as well pimp this here too...

05 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
Have it listed at $4500
Goon pricing $3750 which is more realistic

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/2643945317.html

*drool*
If only it were some other time and I actually had the money, as opposed to being desperately apartment hunting.

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo
Selling my gear since I sold my bike:

Gloves: A* Vega Drystar gloves, Size Small. Worn a few times. Amazing cold/wet weather gloves. $50 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

Jackets: Joe Rocket Women's Roxie 2.0 red leather jacket. Moderate wear. Quilted vest liner included. $40 + shipping.

Joe Rocket Men's Phoenix 3.0 gray/black mesh jacket. Moderate wear. Windbreaker jacket liner included. $30 + shipping.

Riding pants: Firstgear Mesh Tex WOMENS Size 10 pants. Worn a few times. $50 + shipping.
Picture 1 Picture 2

Prices are OBO. Just looking to make space.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
I'm interested in the pants; is the sizing pretty standard? I wear a 10 in jeans, but for example scorpion's savannah pants are XL for me. :rolleyes:

teknicolor
Jul 18, 2004

I Want to Meet That Dad!
Do Da Doo Doo

GlazedMcGuffin posted:

I'm interested in the pants; is the sizing pretty standard? I wear a 10 in jeans, but for example scorpion's savannah pants are XL for me. :rolleyes:

Yeah the fit is pretty standard. I bought them online and was happy with how they fit. Here's Firstgear's size chart if you'd like to be sure.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
edit; gone

-Inu- fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Nov 8, 2011

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

teknicolor posted:

Yeah the fit is pretty standard. I bought them online and was happy with how they fit. Here's Firstgear's size chart if you'd like to be sure.

Alright, the chart looks a little iffy for me, so I'm going to have to pass them by. Thanks and good luck though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Does anyone have a tankbag for cheap? I was supposed to buy one from Safety Dance, but due to me being laid off and some other factors, it wasn't able to happen.

I need a tankbag by *THIS THURSDAY*, preferably one with a GPS or map window. I realize beggars can't be choosers, so throw whatcha got at me.

(btw cheap means like sub 20 bucks because I'm cheap :( )