Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highwire
May 15, 2003

You see, I have this condition...
Signups for my LoL based Soldiers game are now available here if you are interested!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
No Rules Mafia, a game for 15 players that has no rules, is beginning.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
A Coup in Copán is looking for interested ballplayers.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

The town of Flat Hill was one of those old, long forgotten towns, seemingly transported straight from a bygone era of hard living and scarce resources; the kind of place where men made no plans further than their next meal. There were no picket fences in Flat Hill.

Like many desolate places, it drew in the type of people that couldn’t survive anywhere else. The town had been steadily in decline for well over a hundred years, yet somehow continued on with a slow but steady influx of drifters, hermits, and other transients. For many, Flat Hill had simply become the end of the road. It was where men found themselves when they grew weary of moving on, a place where they wouldn’t be bothered by the rest of the world.

When things remain the same for so long, even small changes ring out - like papers rustling in a silent room. Something was coming. Everyone knew it, but no one could put their finger on exactly what it was.

Now accepting signups.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fall of the House of Dracula has ended in a Flawless Scum victory.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Hey everybody, I've got a Metal Gear Solid-themed game that is currently accepting signups now. It should be fun, come join!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Crawl: Corruption is looking for signups.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
EDIT: Wrong thread!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:science: Science Mafia, a pretty standard 15 player game is now accepting sign-ups.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Dark Hospital Mafia

Relaunch, first game back from my vacation. Join and be active!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Happy Tree Friends F11 Mafia - Ep. 1: PICNIC OF DOOM

Quick F11 game for newbies and vets. Fun and fast, hopefully! Come sign up if you'd like to play a game with friends or maybe want to see what this whole mafia thing is all about, you know, take a breather, relax, kick your shoes off and stay a while :3:

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Washington, November, 1983

Deteriorating relations between the Soviet Union and the United States caused by President Reagen's rhetoric and policies have ratcheted up the pressure on the Soviet Ambassador, his staff, and intelligence agents that work out of the the Soviet embassy. Now a massive NATO exercise is in full swing. All intelligence indications are pointing towards it being mere cover for a nuclear first strike. You and your comrades are the best eyes and ears the Politburo has to help determine the true purpose of Able Archer, yet the FBI has greatly increased it's surveillance and is looking for any excuse to deport members of the embassy. There is even intelligence that they have turned several formerly stout comrades...

Now taking advanced signups for Able Archer, it should open next week at some point.

wins32767 fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Aug 20, 2011

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

CYOM is now open for sign ups.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Chili is The Betrayer's Bitch - An F11 Game

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3432625

Journal Mafia is now up and running.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:science:Science Mafia has ended in a TOWN victory.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Crawl: Corruption has ended in a town victory!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Trial of Tik'al is looking for players!

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Killing on Kubango, a shaman-themed game of Mafia for 13 players, is ready for signups.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Community Mafia is now looking for people to sign up.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

In the Court of the Crimson King. A prog game for 13 players.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Trees! Oh no not the trees!, an F11 based on the Rush song, is now taking sign ups. :canada:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

The Trial of Tik'al is looking for players!

Still looking for players. Come join! Newer players are welcomed and encouraged!

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3438286

Operation Mafia Blood Purge!! Sign up today.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Alpha Centauri mafia - is now Open and ready for signups.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3438368

A 15 player mini based on Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri- Alien Crossfire. Sign up now, the Drones need you!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Trees! Oh no not the trees has ended in a Scum Flawless victory.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3439188&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post395823860

High Noon Mafia is open for all players.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chuck vs. the Buy More Lockdown is now open for signups!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Goodsmead: Believe in Cheeto awaits your sign up.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

World Series of Mafia a tournament for 15 players.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Coming soon to a poultriverse near you...

CHICKENS ON THE MOON

A mini game of mafia featuring a unique mechanic, riveting flavor, an open set up and...

CHICKENS ON THE MOON

Gobble at me if you'd like a spot in the hen station.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Stephen King Mafia now open for sign ups

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 11, 2011

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Trial of Tik'al has ended with a Cult victory! Congrats.

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the world a few hundred years later, a Vanguard on the Volga assembles. Newer players are welcomed and encouraged to join!

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Green Earth Mafia a game for 17 players is open for recruits.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Why 17 players?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It's optimised for that many. But It could run lower with minor trivial changes. Plus there weren't many games running, so I figured I'd give more people a chance at a game. If your Breaking Bad game is going to be 17+, I'll trim it down.

Amoeba102 fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Oct 25, 2011

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I was just wondering. There are a lot of games that could be run and designed better with 13 or less players.

I thought this was the discussion thread. Oops!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Tao Jones needs 2 more people for his game so that he can abandon it after it starts.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Big Bob's Android Anarchy thread is now up.

It is a 17-player game with complex mechanics which greatly reward strategy and teamwork. Do not play in it unless you will be able to put a lot of effort in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mafia Macabre has ended in a town victory.

• Locked thread