Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I do miss his Hoo Hoos and Hee hees. I also miss them ragging on him, I love when anyone drops into the Jackie voice.

I miss the Robin voice too. Fred used it during the "Brad Pitt Scandal"and Howard was asking him what that was like he forgot.

It was nice Howard was giving her poo poo over that, asking every caller if Brad Pitt was a star, including Bobo and Wendy the Retard.

I like the Gilbert laugh over tragedy too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Sand Monster posted:

Fred's DePace sounds like a backwater hick with a Southern accent and his Scott the Engineer is a nasally voice punctuated with "eh!" noises.

Ha, I love Fred's impressions too, my all time favorite is his Benjy, omg the best.

fake edit ; tried to find some but it's so random and short that it doesn't register on Youtube.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I don't really understand his Benjy impression at all but I still like it :shobon:

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

AltronHGX posted:

I don't really understand his Benjy impression at all but I still like it :shobon:

This is my feeling as well.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
What do you mean, guys?

I just take it as Fred doing a cartoonish version of Benjy's slight southern accent combined with creepy poo poo that he says, or at least what Fred would think he'd say.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Nothing will ever top Artie's Jeff the Drunk impression, ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZduKkn95Gs

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I was upset with the recent "Whack Pack Strikes Back" Jeff impersonator, that was just horrible.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Why wouldn't they get the wack packers to say those lines int he first place, anyway? Seems dumb that they'd just use the impersonators.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

His Blue iris impression.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
I felt the first two Nick and Artie shows were a little dry (I don't really care about sports), but man, I felt right at home listening to Artie bust Nick's balls about that "No No Nanette" play.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Szyznyk posted:

His Blue iris impression.

His Marianne from Brooklyn impression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXn9n5Sy1s0

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Why wouldn't they get the wack packers to say those lines int he first place, anyway? Seems dumb that they'd just use the impersonators.

Probably because it would have taken 8 years and they all would have wanted tons of money.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

His Marianne from Brooklyn impression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXn9n5Sy1s0

hahaha oh man this was great, thanks for the link!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Speaking of Jackie's laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QArSUA_50

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Crotch Bat posted:

Speaking of Jackie's laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QArSUA_50

By far one of Billy's best bits. I love how the one laugh sounds exactly like Prof. Farnsworth.

ddewy
May 23, 2005

I see Artie is going to be on Letterman on Friday, and he's the top guest. That will be good to see him.

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html#LS

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Did I just hear a commercial for the Ambrosia treatment centers featuring Artie Lange?

Fake edit: I totally did. Wonder if they're going to play that on 100/101.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I just adore the Mike Walker fart. The fart itself is almost sublime but the song parodies and Artie just dying of laughter for a solid 10 minutes just makes it so great.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

I just adore the Mike Walker fart. The fart itself is almost sublime but the song parodies and Artie just dying of laughter for a solid 10 minutes just makes it so great.

One of the great moments of the Stern show as a whole, not just the Sirius era. Let me tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story...

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

Crotch Bat posted:

One of the few moments where my stomach hurt from laughing. Just because Richard lined up like a million different songs and Howard kept firing them out. The "WHOA" sound clip helps too.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski

Daryl DBD posted:

One of the few moments where my stomach hurt from laughing. Just because Richard lined up like a million different songs and Howard kept firing them out. The "WHOA" sound clip helps too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5tgSeQRrc

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Stick with me here, this is tangibly related to Howard:

Have any of you guys checked out Raising Hope? I remembered that the crazy and insane Cloris Leachman was on it. It's hysterical.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Kelly posted:

Stick with me here, this is tangibly related to Howard:

Have any of you guys checked out Raising Hope? I remembered that the crazy and insane Cloris Leachman was on it. It's hysterical.

Its done by the same people who did My Name is Earl. And yes, its a great show

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Bonzo posted:

Its done by the same people who did My Name is Earl. And yes, its a great show

I did not know that. It's on Netflix streaming, and I am spending a lazy Columbus Day discovering it.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Let's all welcome The Howard Stern Show back from vacation...

... with Bai Ling and a 30 minute call from Deidre Beth!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sand Monster posted:

Yeah, I tried switching to Geek Time, but it was Apple Time, which is really the only negative of that show.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

Ya I was actually kinda excited about a live show today...but I just ended up listening to Artie and High Pitch Mike at Disney.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Ya I was actually kinda excited about a live show today...but I just ended up listening to Artie and High Pitch Mike at Disney.

I may soon find myself listening to the previous night's replay of the Artie and Nick show instead. They have a lot of energy on that show and I could listen to Artie tell stories about anything and love every second of it.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

Did they talk to Wood-yi at least?

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I'm surprised they didn't take Canadian Thanksgiving off.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

I'm surprised they didn't take Canadian Thanksgiving off.

Speaking of which, isn't Columbus Day on the 12th for the US? Hello two day week

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

I may soon find myself listening to the previous night's replay of the Artie and Nick show instead. They have a lot of energy on that show and I could listen to Artie tell stories about anything and love every second of it.

I tuned to a random point in their show and it was Artie talking about an old Foghorn Leghorn cartoon and I seriously smiled more at that than anything on the Stern show in the last 4 months.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Godinster posted:

Speaking of which, isn't Columbus Day on the 12th for the US? Hello two day week

Today is Columbus Day. Second Monday in October.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

Today is Columbus Day. Second Monday in October.

Oh. I didn't know it was always the same day as Canadian Thanksgiving.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Stuttering John's movie about John Gotti has been postponed indefinitely.

I hope Howard rips into it tomorrow.

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003
Highlight of listening to all of the Artie vs Alice football picks: Alice telling Artie to stab himself to death.

Daddyo
Nov 3, 2000
Hmmmm.... looks like there is trouble in the BTLS family. His twitter just blew up with anti-Mrs BTLS tweets and seems as though they're splitting up.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
He looks like a jerkoff retweeting his fans that insult her and say they're going to unfollow her.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

The Nick and Artie show really is great to listen to. Nick may have some real stupid political views and poo poo, but he pulls out some hilarious one liners.

Next time I'm in AC I'll be looking for white lobsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

Daddyo posted:

Hmmmm.... looks like there is trouble in the BTLS family. His twitter just blew up with anti-Mrs BTLS tweets and seems as though they're splitting up.

Her divorce lawyers are probably dancing on their desks right now