Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

NoWake posted:

Careful though, look at those tires. I'm not sure how many miles or 'hours' of use are left in those, and you gotta believe they ain't cheap to replace. Hell, even if you've got the cash to replace them, good luck finding replacements..

Industrial tire shortage

gently caress replacing those tires :[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrSaturn
Sep 8, 2004

Go ahead, laugh. They all laugh at first...

SUPER NEAT TOY posted:

gently caress replacing those tires :[

I mean, they're pretty massive, and expensive, and hard to find, but I'd wager I could get a set fitted up before Holdbrooks gets his done. :fry:

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
yea this probably belongs in the 'what on your car' thread but...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2587463740.html

I'm tempted to sick the Feds on him or report him to the EPA or something for that 'straight pipe exhaust'.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

yea this probably belongs in the 'what on your car' thread but...

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2587463740.html

I'm tempted to sick the Feds on him or report him to the EPA or something for that 'straight pipe exhaust'.

Holy poo poo, looking at that paint job I initially thought it was a prototype mule for an upcoming car.

_firehawk
Sep 12, 2004
keep in mind he will trade for anything rwd.

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

ack! posted:

I'm not sure what Tetter and Hook Rats are but they seem to love cats.

No idea on the Tetter, but I'm thinking hook rats is a idiot euphamism for niggers. You know. Always stealing those catalytic converters. Or something.

And in context, I would bet a buck to a hundred that Tetter is some sort of wacky alternate racial slut, too. At least that's the vibe I get here.

Oh and I may be king human being of dicksuck hill but I'd totally drive that stupid looking manufacturer-camo Civic. It just looks so stupid, how could you hate it. edit: have to lose the stupid baby poo poo green wheels though

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Method Loser posted:

No idea on the Tetter, but I'm thinking hook rats is a idiot euphamism for niggers. You know. Always stealing those catalytic converters. Or something.
Yeah its a idiot euphamism for another idiotic euphemism. I hear they call them black people these days.

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

Breast Pussy posted:

Yeah its a idiot euphamism for another idiotic euphemism.

Well, yeah, when you put it like that, of course. I don't see why people don't go for the tried and true euphemisms though and come up with this crazy bullshit, hook rats, like I don't know what they're trying to say in the first place.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao

Method Loser posted:

Well, yeah, when you put it like that, of course. I don't see why people don't go for the tried and true euphemisms though and come up with this crazy bullshit, hook rats, like I don't know what they're trying to say in the first place.

Its highly possible they were talking about fishing rodents.

Method Loser
Oct 10, 2001

Breast Pussy posted:

Its highly possible they were talking about fishing rodents.

that sounds like the sweetest sport ever, actually, so I'm going to declare my assumptions as false and go with this one. maybe someone accidentally hooked her cat instead of a possum or something (yes i know not a rodent, but whatevs)

Bitcoin Billionaire
Mar 10, 2007
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=300953420

:aaa:

Lowclock
Oct 26, 2005
Is this supposed to be interesting because it only has 39k miles, or am I missing something? There's not even a single picture.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
Well the first thing that sprung to my mind is that its likely 2X what its worth.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/2619410616.html

canukka posted:

This isn't your normal skyline. This motherfcker is the skyline God would drive if he wasn't busy doing God sh*t like making tsunamis and crap. Its set up to go fast, and go fast sideways. Who doesn't like to get sideway?! Terrorists, thats who. Are you a terrorist? No? Then you need this car.

Handling? This car handles like a junior executive CEO. Go around corners like the devil himself is chasing you, and not give a fck.

Whats that? You like drifting? Well I've got some great god d@mn news for you. This car was a drift project of mine, and the last owner was planning on making it a drift machine too. Interior is for pussies so we got rid of it. Manly as fck. It literally oozes testosterone. So much so that its puddling up in the back.

Seats? this cocks*cker has got two. One for you, and one for the hot @ss broad thats gunna be all upons your dick after you buy this car. You're a girl? Sh*t works both ways. One seat for you, and one seat for that hot @ss dude you've been trying to hook up with for weeks. Deal with it,sh*ts getting serious.

Stereos and AC are for hippies. Fortunately this car has neither. Oh look at me, I like listen to Simon and Garfunkel and think about puppies. F*ck that. The only noises you're gunna be hearing is the ultra manly engine noises coming from this sweet turbocharged, intercooled, 24 valve inline 6. Sh*ts getting real, real f*cking fast.

This car has got a bright orange ebrake handle (b*tches love orange) with a drift button for those super ultra megahellatastic bar room brawler ebrake lockers. F*ck. Yes.

Now, I'll be honest. The wheels are a little lackluster, although everyones gunna be so focused on your super gangster drifting that nobody is going to give a f*ck about your sh*tty stock 16s. Don't worry, I've got you fcking covered. Its like we're in Vietnam and you just got ambushed by Charlie. Don't worry, friend, I've got your fcking back and I blow charlie to kingdom fcking come. For an extra $450 I can throw in some added p*ssy magnets for wheels, just don't come crawling back to me complaining that you're getting TOO much vajayjay. Bright fcking green 18s. Greens not your thing? Super legit silver 18s. Done like dinner.

This car has got 1.5 metric f*ck tons of awesome parts. Bride, Greddy, Brembo, the list doesn't f*cking END. It just keeps going and going, like the energizer bunny on speed.

You like going fast? Ever tried to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters? You need this car. It will go so fcking fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once. Just once, but it was fcking rad. Its like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured steroids down its throat and and threatened to kill its family if it wasn't the fastest motherfcker you've ever driven.

I get it. You're busy, I'm busy, lets not waste time. If you're interested send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. You send me a message, I send you one right back. Thats how this works.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

craigslist posted:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/2645972455.html

I will be very sad but need to sell this one of a kind custom built 1968 BMW 2002 .. Bumpers and tale lights were changed to a newer version, but yes it is a 68. I've had this car for about 12 years and have put about $10700 into it and believe me, take a look at the pictures, im not to thrilled about selling this car especially at this price. Car has a tricked out 12-A Mazda Rotary Engine with about 200 miles since rebuilt, a 5 speed Mazda manual transmition, I also have a 4 speed Mazda Transmition set aside if interested, a 44 IDA Weber Carb that needs to be set properly by yourself or mechanic or replaced in order for it to run properly, electric fan, a stage 2 clutch, new fuel pump and pressure gauge, a Msd 6AL, 2 MSD Blaster 2 Coils, new custom built red and black interior with reclineable Racing Seats, New Black vinyl rag top with sun roof, 15' chrome rims and excellent tires, I also have extra parts that I got from another 68 car in case I need to replace. Car rides great and is in really good conditions. Just needs to get the weber carburator set properly or just replace it with a Holly carb. No rust. Serious inquiries only... Thank you for your interest.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
⇧ ⇧ That thing is cool as gently caress. ⇧ ⇧

Method Loser posted:

Pretty sure it's just a horrible nonsensical mangling of "hood rats."

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Boat posted:

Pretty sure it's just a horrible nonsensical mangling of "hood rats."

It's a new one on me, but it has an urbandictionary entry so I guess it's probably a thing and not just one idiot.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Man, my POS Honda Accord is giving me the DSM itch again. I can't seem to find any decent 1G's in my area for a reasonable price. Or Starions.

Monstertruck
Aug 13, 2011

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Man, my POS Honda Accord is giving me the DSM itch again. I can't seem to find any decent 1G's in my area for a reasonable price. Or Starions.

Ive been having the same problems. Only my STi is making me want a RWD car again....off to ebay for FB RX-7s...

krysmopompas
Jan 17, 2004
hi
An e28 with over 200k, and still running fine, isn't that extraordinary; but an e60 m5 that survives just as long is gold by itself.

Maybe the unreliable stigma associated with modern BMW models is a bit undeserved? Or maybe it's just a typo...

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

That's an average of about 112 miles a day, every single day for 5 years. Not too shabby.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

I am sure glad that you are willing to sell this car brah. I mean, its a BMW, and hey it still runs!

He should have put "car for sale". He didn't even say "Blue BMW for sale".

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001
This made me chuckle a bit. By what measure is a Ferrari F430 a money saver? Gas? Insurance? Purchase Price? TCO?
"Well I was gonna get the Nissan Leaf, but I figured I would save a bundle by getting a Ferrari"

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Tai-Pan posted:

This made me chuckle a bit. By what measure is a Ferrari F430 a money saver? Gas? Insurance? Purchase Price? TCO?
"Well I was gonna get the Nissan Leaf, but I figured I would save a bundle by getting a Ferrari"

Buy Ferrari, start pyramid scheme, show up to meetings in Ferrari, make extremely superficial clients think you are competent, take their money, buy nice things for your family.

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

Piano posted:

Buy Ferrari, start pyramid scheme, show up to meetings in Ferrari, make extremely superficial clients think you are competent, take their money, buy nice things for your family.

Money maker. Still, good idea though.

TWiNKiE
Nov 18, 2002

Daah, I heard that!

Tai-Pan posted:

By what measure is a Ferrari F430 a money saver? Gas? Insurance? Purchase Price? TCO?
When the title says it's a Toyota MR2, and the body panels say the name of the company that made the kit, instead of "Ferrari".

Edit: Oh, I guess it's a real one.

TWiNKiE fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Oct 17, 2011

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I am sure glad that you are willing to sell this car brah. I mean, its a BMW, and hey it still runs!

He should have put "car for sale". He didn't even say "Blue BMW for sale".

Oh come one now. Why would you ever bother to post the model of the car you're trying to sell? I mean, we're only talking about hundreds and hundreds of dollars here.

Light Fields
May 8, 2008

So this sport ATV is so sweet it will literally rip your head off.

http://www.blocket.se/lund/Sport_ATV_med_breda_dack_250_end_20mil_35569786.htm?ca=23_10&w=0

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
One of those nervy ads where you can fix everything up in a snap:

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Tennessee.

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

kimbo305 posted:

One of those nervy ads where you can fix everything up in a snap:

This... honestly doesn't look that bad.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Synonamess Botch posted:

I dunno, that roof and right C-pillar look collapsped to me.

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM

Synonamess Botch posted:

It looks like maybe it's been offroading. Gotta wonder what the backstory is.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
You have GOT to be making GBS threads me:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

I dunno, that roof and right C-pillar look collapsped to me.

Yeah, looks like its been a roll over accident to me.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2583078559.html

quote:

Name: Matt
Price: $17k

Car: 2006 Subaru WRX
Color: San Remo Red
Miles: 68k
Title: CLEAN

Description: Selling my SRR WRX. Car is perfect and needs NOTHING. Protuned at 300hp/315trq. Bought the car from Florida this past September with 57k miles, now it has 68k. Get compliments from everyone old and young.Everyone who has seen this can vouch for it.

Motor:

STi VF39
STI TMIC
Invidia Up Pipe
Invidia Cat less Downpipe
Blitz Nur-Spec Cat Back
Perrin Short Ram Intake
Forge Dual Vent Blow off valve
Cobb Accessport V2
ProTuned @ 300WHP / 316 WTQ

Suspension/Brakes/Chassis

BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 600/800
Whiteline 24mm Front & Rear Swaybars
Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
Kartboy Solid Front & Rear Endlinks
Cusco OS Rear Strut Bar
RotorPros Front & Rear Zinc Coated Slotted Rotors
Mach V Stainless Brake Lines
Hawk HP+ Brake Pads
Motul RBF600 Fluid

Interior:

Full 05 WRX Black Interior swap
Single Din CD Player
Custom Carbon Din Panel
STI Floormats
STI Spec-C Shift Knob
Sparco Champion Limited Steering Wheel
Sparco Hub Adapter

Exterior:

STI Spoiler
STI Roof Vane Spoiler
STI Spec-C Roof Vent
Seibon Carbon Roof vane blade
Carbon Creation Exhaust Bumper Shield
WRX Side Skirts
BaysonR S204 Front Lip
Pulled & Rolled Fenders
05 Tail Lights

Wheels/tires:
Enkei RPF1 SBC 18x9.5 +38 (Limited Edition 5x100)
Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec 255/35/18
Muteki SR48 Extended Lug Nuts
Touge Factory Hubcentric Rings
H&R Front lengthened wheel studs & 5mm spacers.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Have fun with your new racing "breackes," and enter & exit in style through the "suisad dors!"

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Have fun with your new racing "breackes," and enter & exit in style through the "suisad dors!"

urgh my brain...

URGH MY WALLET!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-TOMASO-74-PANTERA-GTS-GT5-/160665850474?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item25686e526a#ht_500wt_1182
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...#ht_2776wt_1222

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

I hate the group 5 body kit but I want a Pantera so bad.
I keep getting close to buying one because unlike Ferrari's of the era, that will be a "free" super car. Buy it, drive it and sell it for exactly what you paid or more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I like his "fone number" and "original rimps" and the "rufe".

6 line engine? Sign me up!

Hey Phone. You have been spelling your name wrong all along.