Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Alright, here's the poo poo I've got for sale.

Bases. Sentinel chunk bases from old Marvel Legends and the gargoyle head thing from I think the first Spiderman movie.

Plush Roll.exe from Megaman Battle Network.

McFarlane Toys Kaneda+Bike. Probably kind of dusty but in good shape otherwise.

BAF chunks, both Marvel and DC.

Loose figures. Not much. I unloaded most of my DCUC on eBay to make rent last year, this is pretty much what's left, aside from the Batman stuff which I'm keeping. Marvel Legends Capt. Britain, and the Killer Croc is pre-DCUC and isn't articulated.

Video game dolls. Resaurus Sonic and Tails, those are from the first Sonic Adventure I think. Bandai FF7 toys, those are old as hell, and are in sort of rough shape. They're all pretty dusty and somewhat banged up. Sephiroth's sword has been broken near the base and reglued. That was probably 10 years ago and it's never broken since in all the years of being shut in a box and moved around from apartment to apartment.

I'm willing to let most of this stuff go cheap, but there's really no trades I'm after- I'm out of the action figure game nowadays. (I'm looking for cash to buy Lego with, which is probably a more expensive hobby than regular dolls, but whatever.)

My email is tpt.343@gmail.com if you don't want to clutter this thread with stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

fnordcircle posted:

Just getting started here in collecting. Looking for the following characters:

Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Namor
Dr. Doom
Beast
Adam Warlock
Galactus

So far google has been hit or miss for me I feel like there's got to be a better site out there, sort of like how this forum introduced me to comic collector live for buying my old books. Can anyone point me in a good direction?

Are you looking for Marvel Legends (the 6" scale started by Toy Biz, then taken over and eventually abandoned -- and soon to be revived -- by Hasbro) or Marvel Universe (the 4" scale, currently widely available from Hasbro)?

Regardless, the Fwoosh forums have an entire forum for Marvel figure talk as well as a dedicated Buy/Sell/Trade forum: http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/index.php?sid=7b4be601c7dc57225617ea0bb33b0f54

fnordcircle
Jul 7, 2004

PTUI

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Are you looking for Marvel Legends (the 6" scale started by Toy Biz, then taken over and eventually abandoned -- and soon to be revived -- by Hasbro) or Marvel Universe (the 4" scale, currently widely available from Hasbro)?

Regardless, the Fwoosh forums have an entire forum for Marvel figure talk as well as a dedicated Buy/Sell/Trade forum: http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/index.php?sid=7b4be601c7dc57225617ea0bb33b0f54

Thanks for pointing me to Fwoosh. Shame that I've got to wait a month to use the buy/sell forum but I understand the precaution.

As far as what I'm looking for, basically anything and everything poseable for those characters I listed. I think I've tracked down a number of figures but then suddenly I'll see someone talking about 'Dark Galactus' on Fwoosh, for instance, and it makes me wonder what other stuff I'm missing.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

fnordcircle posted:

Just getting started here in collecting. Looking for the following characters:

Dr. Strange
Beast
Adam Warlock

Strike that; I have a Dr. Doom though. Apparently my beast is MIA; maybe he'll turn up.

Donde Esta fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 4, 2011

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

fnordcircle posted:

Thanks for pointing me to Fwoosh. Shame that I've got to wait a month to use the buy/sell forum but I understand the precaution.

As far as what I'm looking for, basically anything and everything poseable for those characters I listed. I think I've tracked down a number of figures but then suddenly I'll see someone talking about 'Dark Galactus' on Fwoosh, for instance, and it makes me wonder what other stuff I'm missing.

This site has pictures of the vast majority of Marvel Legends AND Marvel Universe figures: http://marvellegends.info/

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Well the new Walking Dead figures from McFarlane are out at retail, and by retail I mean the only brick-and-mortar store carrying them is Toys R Us.
As such, they're marking them up like nobody's business, it's pretty lovely.

I'm not sure what MSRP is, but TRU is charging $20 a pop for them. It's pretty retarded since they're a little smaller than Mcfarlane's Halo figures, which are about $12 a pop. It's pretty silly seeing the $20 Walking Dead figures on the pegs next to NECA's substantially larger and more detailed stuff for $10 or $15.

I'm not blaming McFarlane, because you can get the Walking Dead figures cheaper literally anywhere else. It looks like MSRP is meant to be about $14 which is much more palatable. Hell, BBTS has the 4-figure set for $55, which is way better than the $80+ you'd pay to get all 4 at TRU.

The figures ARE really cool looking though. I did cave and get the TRU-exclusive black and white Rick Grimes figure because he looks way, way better than the color version. And of course, black and white is comic-accurate. :v:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Djarum posted:

Get one of the Robot Fighters X-Men figures for 97 and take the head from that. You will probably need to do some modding on it to make it fit on the peg but it should still work for Legends scale since she is supposed to be a teenager. I have had that idea for years now just have never wanted to make a Jubilee bad enough to do it.

Wanted to let you know that the head worked out great, just need to add some earrings and sculpt a neck to hold the head on.

Gonna work on Darkwawk and Maverick next, which you can see next to Jubilee's legs. I molded the old Toy Biz Maverick mask, took a mold and threw it on a Legends Angel face which looks good so far.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Okay, I warned you. Photos incoming.

Some of you may remember seeing pics of my custom Earthworm Jim figure. It's probably my favorite toy that I've made. Well, for starters, He has been slightly improved, so I took some new photos. Originally his suit was mostly pale gray with a few darker patches for texture, but I liked the accidental "urban camo" look that emerged, so I repainted him and made that a little more... intentional. I also added more details to his belt/straps:

Well, I'm so fond of Earthworm Jim that I decided I couldn't stop there. I wanted to continue with his supporting cast in the same style. A hero is only as good as his villain, so I first got to work on his arch-nemesis: Psycrow.

This ended up being the most complex custom figure I have ever made, which is saying something. Truth be told, I have been working on him for years. A few times, I got frustrated enough to quit for long stretches, and pretty much every custom figure you guys have ever seen outta me was made during those times. I kept tinkering and tinkering, though, because I needed to see the drat thing through eventually. Finally it is complete.

I made this guy out of an X-Men "Stealth Beast" figure from Toy Biz. He looked like this:

Now he looks like this:

I did a lot of resculpting on the figure's torso, most notably adding a big beer gut, and I sculpted feathers all over his arms. The head and feet were made from scratch (various kinds of sculpey) and his many accessories were largely kitbashed out of random stuff I had lying around. (I still have Stealth Beast's original head lying around, which is apparently sought after by customizers because it's the best sculpt of "kitty head" Beast. Holler at me if you want it, cause I don't.)

I spent longer on this guy's feet than I do on most complete projects, start to finish. I was sculpting those drat feet for like months...

There's tread on the bottoms and everything. I also spent a hell of a long time just painting the feet. The logo on his left knee is a stylized bird skull.

Another thing that took a while was his jetpack. Right before I assembled and painted the whole thing I snapped some pictures:

That oddly-shaped bit of fake leather is how it attaches to his back. It has a bunch of bits of toothpick stuck through it that correspond with a series of holes I drilled in his back. The red arrow is telling me "this end up" so I wouldn't glue it on wrong.

I wanted the jetpack to suggest big furled mechanical wings. The odd fringe on the back of his belt is likewise there in place of tail feathers... It might also help to keep him from burning his rear end with those rocket boosters, right?

Lucky for me, Stealth Beast came with a grappling hook launcher, so I just used that for Psycrow's hook gun thingie. I added a stock to it and an adjustable strap, both pulled from some sort of military doll I had lying around. His utility belt was cobbled together from all kinds of crap. Observe:

I figured it's a good idea for a bird-faced intergalactic bounty hunter to carry a flashlight. Safety first!

Accessories all assembled and painted:

You might notice I abandoned the "head-bubble" altogether. I just could not for the life of me figure out a way to integrate anything like that into this design. I thought about giving him some big crazy goggles or something, but I liked how his eyes turned out and saw no reason to mess with success.

The antenna thing on his shoulder/chest was likewise kitbashed from random objects and bits of wire.

Look out, Jim. There's a new sheriff in town!

I have big plans to keep this series going indefinitely. Now that Psycrow is out of the way, I'm trying to decide what to do next. I've narrowed it down to:

-Princess What's-Her-Name
-Jim's Pocket Rocket
-New Junk City diorama display

Feel free to pester me to finish one of those three things.

Other characters will follow later. Queen Slug-For-A-Butt is going to be last, or near last, because that thing is going to be loving insane.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

That's awesome. I have the original figures (even the vehicle) so I'm a huge fan.

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Okay, I warned you. Photos incoming.

Some of you may remember seeing pics of my custom Earthworm Jim figure. It's probably my favorite toy that I've made. Well, for starters, He has been slightly improved, so I took some new photos. Originally his suit was mostly pale gray with a few darker patches for texture, but I liked the accidental "urban camo" look that emerged, so I repainted him and made that a little more... intentional. I also added more details to his belt/straps:

Well, I'm so fond of Earthworm Jim that I decided I couldn't stop there. I wanted to continue with his supporting cast in the same style. A hero is only as good as his villain, so I first got to work on his arch-nemesis: Psycrow.

This ended up being the most complex custom figure I have ever made, which is saying something. Truth be told, I have been working on him for years. A few times, I got frustrated enough to quit for long stretches, and pretty much every custom figure you guys have ever seen outta me was made during those times. I kept tinkering and tinkering, though, because I needed to see the drat thing through eventually. Finally it is complete.

I made this guy out of an X-Men "Stealth Beast" figure from Toy Biz. He looked like this:

Now he looks like this:

I did a lot of resculpting on the figure's torso, most notably adding a big beer gut, and I sculpted feathers all over his arms. The head and feet were made from scratch (various kinds of sculpey) and his many accessories were largely kitbashed out of random stuff I had lying around. (I still have Stealth Beast's original head lying around, which is apparently sought after by customizers because it's the best sculpt of "kitty head" Beast. Holler at me if you want it, cause I don't.)

I spent longer on this guy's feet than I do on most complete projects, start to finish. I was sculpting those drat feet for like months...

There's tread on the bottoms and everything. I also spent a hell of a long time just painting the feet. The logo on his left knee is a stylized bird skull.

Another thing that took a while was his jetpack. Right before I assembled and painted the whole thing I snapped some pictures:

That oddly-shaped bit of fake leather is how it attaches to his back. It has a bunch of bits of toothpick stuck through it that correspond with a series of holes I drilled in his back. The red arrow is telling me "this end up" so I wouldn't glue it on wrong.

I wanted the jetpack to suggest big furled mechanical wings. The odd fringe on the back of his belt is likewise there in place of tail feathers... It might also help to keep him from burning his rear end with those rocket boosters, right?

Lucky for me, Stealth Beast came with a grappling hook launcher, so I just used that for Psycrow's hook gun thingie. I added a stock to it and an adjustable strap, both pulled from some sort of military doll I had lying around. His utility belt was cobbled together from all kinds of crap. Observe:

I figured it's a good idea for a bird-faced intergalactic bounty hunter to carry a flashlight. Safety first!

Accessories all assembled and painted:

You might notice I abandoned the "head-bubble" altogether. I just could not for the life of me figure out a way to integrate anything like that into this design. I thought about giving him some big crazy goggles or something, but I liked how his eyes turned out and saw no reason to mess with success.

The antenna thing on his shoulder/chest was likewise kitbashed from random objects and bits of wire.

Look out, Jim. There's a new sheriff in town!

I have big plans to keep this series going indefinitely. Now that Psycrow is out of the way, I'm trying to decide what to do next. I've narrowed it down to:

-Princess What's-Her-Name
-Jim's Pocket Rocket
-New Junk City diorama display

Feel free to pester me to finish one of those three things.

Other characters will follow later. Queen Slug-For-A-Butt is going to be last, or near last, because that thing is going to be loving insane.

God.... DAAAAAAMN :aaaaa:

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

As a huge fan of Earthworm Jim, that's awesome. But you have to do Evil the Cat before anything else.

Make Princess What's Her Name look like this :http://videogamecheesecake.tumblr.com/post/3631824383/princess-whats-her-name-from-earthworm-jim

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 10, 2011

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I am also a pretty huge fan of Earthworm Jim, as you can probably tell. My brother was way more into video games than I was when we were kids. He was the one who would get all the consoles and games, and generally I would just leave him to it and, well, play with toys.

The one Sega Genesis game I actually owned for myself was Earthworm Jim. I really got into that game. I just loved the characters, the art, the sound effects, and the weird humor. It's very near and dear to me, as video games go. Not like Mega Man where I just kinda thought he looked neat.

Anyway, Evil the Cat is definitely high on my list of priorities. I don't have his look fully planned out yet, though. I want him to be less cartoony, but I don't want him to just look like a kitty. I think I'm going to go in a more demonic direction with him. Emphasis on the Evil. The other thing is I can't even picture him without an elaborate Planet Heck base, which will take some doing. I already have a New Junk City diorama in progress, and I want to finish that first.

My plan with the princess is actually to make her look LESS human, and play up the insectoid characteristics. There was a lesser 80's toy line of bug people called Sectaurs that had a design aesthetic that I always liked. That's my big conceptual inspiration for that character.

I'm thinking at this point that it would be easier to make both of those characters entirely from scratch than it would be to try to modify store-bought figures. That generally means a lot less articulation, but it also gives me way more control over the design, and might actually save time in the long run.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
I've always wanted a good darkhawk figure. Darkhawk actually got me into comics.

fnordcircle
Jul 7, 2004

PTUI
Jesus Christ that is amazing. Those feet, the feathers? That is amazing work dude.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
God drat that's a fantastic figure.

I'm finishing up Maverick and Darkhawk at the moment and will post pictures once they're done. I finished Jubilee and it turned out great.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Louisgod posted:

God drat that's a fantastic figure.

I'm finishing up Maverick and Darkhawk at the moment and will post pictures once they're done. I finished Jubilee and it turned out great.

Glad my Jubilee idea worked out. It was always in the back of my head for years just never wanted to ever do it.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Can anyone help me out with an in-package Marvel U Hulk? I need one for my Avengers wall that I've started.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

There's a new one rolling out soon with a new head sculpt. Wanna say December if you can't find one between now and then.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Yeah, the new one has a better head sculpt and ball jointed hips. It's superior in every way to the first release, I'd say just hold out a few months.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Waiting? That doesn't sound like any fun.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Theres also one with a new head sculpt showing up at Toys R Us. Its part of that Avengers Assemble set.

http://www.toyark.com/news/marvel-toy-news-4/marvel-universe-avengers-assemble-at-toys-r-us-4780/?/#images

I like that head better than the squished one we've had so far.

edit: reading the comments, its a repaint of the Secret Wars 2-Pack Hulk

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

Nerd of Prey, your EWJ stuff was so cool, I was inspired to make my own Princess What's Her Name.

I went with the more tradition cartoony style for mine. I've only been customizing urban vinyl and warhammer for the last year or so, so thanks for inspiring me to get back into action figures.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

speaking of a darkhawk custom, I hadn't been paying attention to MU, so I didn't even know they made a darkhawk figure. Anyone have one loose + one MOC (or two MOC) they want to trade for any number of extra figures I've got running out my ears that I haven't cataloged in any way shape or form. (also, anyone want to trade a Marvel legends deadpool for the 2 pack bluish variant?) I should probably make a trade list but those are the only two things I can think that I want right now.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Bushifox posted:

speaking of a darkhawk custom, I hadn't been paying attention to MU, so I didn't even know they made a darkhawk figure. Anyone have one loose + one MOC (or two MOC) they want to trade for any number of extra figures I've got running out my ears that I haven't cataloged in any way shape or form. (also, anyone want to trade a Marvel legends deadpool for the 2 pack bluish variant?) I should probably make a trade list but those are the only two things I can think that I want right now.
I could go grab some Darkhawks from my local Wal-Mart if you want 'em, do you happen to have the recent Scarlet Spider figure that came out?

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

I could go grab some Darkhawks from my local Wal-Mart if you want 'em, do you happen to have the recent Scarlet Spider figure that came out?

afraid I have stayed away from MU stuff so I have very little in that regard. Are they currently at walmart? I didn't look closely but if they have them at retail I'll snag a few myself.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

I've seen Darkhawks at Toys R Us, so they're out there.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:

Louisgod posted:

Wanted to let you know that the head worked out great, just need to add some earrings and sculpt a neck to hold the head on.

Great Jubilee! I used pretty much the same recipe on one a while back for someone, except I stuck with the Marvel Girl head and sculpted her longer/curly hair look. If you ever make an alternate head, plastic shell packaging and a pink sharpie make for some decent, tinted, glasses ala Brett Hart. Tricky to cut, but cool if you can get em on.

EDIT: Hats off to NoP on those Earthworm Jim customs too; the boots/backpack look awesome and that's some fantastic planning. I wish my work area looked that clean.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Haha, my work area is FAR from clean, but I don't photograph stuff in my work area. I set up a couple of slabs of illustration board in a well-lit room for a ghetto studio look. I'm a film student, so I know how to tell dirty drat lies with a camera. Anyway, thanks!

Fish Of Doom posted:

Nerd of Prey, your EWJ stuff was so cool, I was inspired to make my own Princess What's Her Name.

I went with the more tradition cartoony style for mine. I've only been customizing urban vinyl and warhammer for the last year or so, so thanks for inspiring me to get back into action figures.

That is gorgeous work. Really nice job with the paint. What did you make it out of? Did you use some parts from the old Playmates What's-Her-Name figure? That doesn't look like the same head sculpt...

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Donde Esta posted:

Great Jubilee! I used pretty much the same recipe on one a while back for someone, except I stuck with the Marvel Girl head and sculpted her longer/curly hair look. If you ever make an alternate head, plastic shell packaging and a pink sharpie make for some decent, tinted, glasses ala Brett Hart. Tricky to cut, but cool if you can get em on.

Thanks, it's the perfect recipe really. I threw around using the Marvel Girl head but it doesn't really capture her Chinese heritage; that, and it looks weird having her next to Marvel Girl. I originally used an X-23 head and molded glasses on her but it just didn't look right, though I like your idea of using shell packaging. Here she is with the rest of the team:

Almost done with Maverick. I didn't follow any specific design as much as I just went for a general look. Used an Angel head with a mold of the original Toy Biz Maverick mask, a Magneto House of M body, a belt from some old Toy Biz figure, a shoulder strap from Longshot, another shoulder strap from the shield of a Hulk figure, Omega Red shoulder straps for the outer shoulder straps, a shoulder piece from a Tyler Apocalypse from the old Toy Biz line, the jaw piece from an Ant Man helmet, and tubes from a Cerebro helmet. Pretty much borrowed from everything.

And Darkhawk is coming along, but still have a ways to go.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004

That Maverick is looking really great so far.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

That is gorgeous work. Really nice job with the paint. What did you make it out of? Did you use some parts from the old Playmates What's-Her-Name figure? That doesn't look like the same head sculpt...

The hair and wings are from the Playmates What's Her Name, I found a box with all of my old EWJ figures in it, so I may scavange some more parts from them to make other modern versions. The legs are from some wrestling figure, and the torso and head are from some anime figure I bought on clearance a few years ago for custom fodder and never used.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Xenomrph posted:

I have a Scarlet Spider (still in the package) that I'd be willing to swap for a Darkhawk.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Reminder Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman is out next month and pictures are starting to come out of the whole thing. It's boxed in a giant S logo too! Time to get those funds put away. So excited!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

funtax posted:

I have a Scarlet Spider (still in the package) that I'd be willing to swap for a Darkhawk.
I'll check around and see if I can snag another Darkhawk after work today!

HolaMundo
Apr 22, 2004
uragay

sponge would own me in soccer :(
Those Earthworm Jim customs look fantastic!

My Super Powers collection has expanded:

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I'm jealous. I was big into those super powers toys in my wee youth, and I pretty much played with them until they all fell apart. At some point early in my customizing days I took what was left of my old Superman (as my first and favorite, he was in truly terrible condition) and made a Super Powers "Kingdom Come" Superman. Pretty primitive compared to what I do nowadays, but if I can find it I'll take a picture for laughs.

Edit: That was easy, he was in the first place I checked. I cringe now at this lovely paint job:

If anybody is super psyched about the idea of a Super Powers style Kingdom Come Supes, I would be willing to repaint and sell it. Or just sell it as-is if you don't give a poo poo about huge ugly brush strokes everywhere. Basically I have no special attachment to this guy, is my point.

Nerd Of Prey fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 14, 2011

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

funtax posted:

Scooped up a Darkhawk at a local Target if you (or anyone else) still wants to swap it for a Scarlet Spider.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

I've got that awful legends scarlet spider.

funtax
Feb 28, 2001
Forum Veteran

Xenomrph posted:

Scooped up a Darkhawk at a local Target if you (or anyone else) still wants to swap it for a Scarlet Spider.

Sounds good. PM sent.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Man, I haven't been on a toy hunt in a while. Hit 2 walmarts and a target today with no luck on Darkhawk. Guess I'll brave Toys R Us tomorrow. Might just be easier to order him from ebay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I've started toy hunting again, for the first time in a year. Last October it was father and son Starmen from DCUC wave 15, and near-daily trips to K-Marts until I found them both. Now I desperately want the Golden Age Sandman from DCUC wave 19, which is exclusive to Targets for now. I'm hitting every Target I can, and the most frustrating so far was finding empty pegs at one yesterday, except for one leftover Magog from the same wave. I must have just missed the others, since Magog and Hawkman are two per case, and Sandman and the rest are one per case.

The SECOND most frustrating so far was visiting a different Target two days ago and finding the pegs literally overflowing with DCUC figures, for the first time in years. I practically ran down the aisle, only to find pegwarmers from wave 16 (Creeper, Mercury, and Jonah Hex), unwanted "Skittles" from wave 17 (orange Luthor, blue Flash, indigo Atom, violet Wonder Woman), and tons of recently returned or exchanged figures from waves 12 and 13 (Spectre, Dr. Mid-Nite, Desaad, Cyclotron, Blue Beetle III). I was PISSED, and now that Target won't be restocking with wave 19 anytime soon.