Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
So changing roms messed up market for me for a day or so. (few posts up)

If I'm wanting to just try out a rom temporarily and want market access, is it ok to use an alternate gmail address? (my spamcatcher one)

Or would that create even bigger problems? The imei or whatever hw identifier the market uses being assoc w/ main gmail account #1 then romflash and it's assoc with gmail #2 when I login, then several hours later BAM, nandroid restore and it's back to #1 without even prompting for auth.

Vin BioEthanol fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Oct 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nupraptor
Feb 8, 2003

Vae Victus

MjolnirMan posted:

Is this an acceptable tutorial of how to switch from one to the other? And it looks like I'll lose 1% battery notifications?
Yes to both. Just make sure you get that .605 All-in-One updater. 1% battery increments have proven tricky on the GB Kernel.

Ozmodiar
Sep 25, 2003

Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

LastInLine posted:

Really the only tough part is getting ADB to recognize the phone. After that the "fastboot oem unlock" takes like a second. You don't really need much to need to do except put on Superuser if you're staying stock or installing a recovery if you're not.

Didn't mean to imply idiocy or anything :) Some people don't realize you have to use ADB to root Nexus phones.

OK. Apparently my idiocy continues.

I simply CANNOT figure out how to get the Nexus to talk to adb when it's in fastboot mode.

Help?

EDIT: OK. FINALLY got the bootloader unlocked, ClockworkMod installed, and SuperUser installed...but now I can't seem to get ClockworkMod to actually STAY as the recovery. If I reboot to the bootloader and select recovery, I get an error triangle and I have to pull the battery...

I just want to get this drat thing rooted so I can call Sprint tomorrow to activate it...then install CM7.1 after it's activated... :(

Ozmodiar fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 21, 2011

Unicorn Vomit
Feb 21, 2006

Descanting the Insalubrious
Does anybody know if the Samsung Conquer has been rooted yet? I have a friend who can get an upgrade from his blackberry for $49. He's on the CREDO network.

http://www.credomobile.com/phones/details/samsung-conquer-4g

Unicorn Vomit fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Oct 21, 2011

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
I installed CM7.1 and I was not asked to log into my google account/have no market access and am pretty much stuck with a useless phone!

I am restoring right now... thank god I did it, otherwise I think something pretty lovely would have happened.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

Weaponized Cum posted:

I installed CM7.1 and I was not asked to log into my google account/have no market access and am pretty much stuck with a useless phone!

I am restoring right now... thank god I did it, otherwise I think something pretty lovely would have happened.

Did you flash the Gapps zip?

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

dissss posted:

Did you flash the Gapps zip?

I did check the box for the google apps, but apparently it didn't work (I used Rom Manager). I freaked out for a second.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
I am debating installing a custom ROM for my Evo 3D. I actually kind of happen to like Sense 3.0 (and I never really liked 2.x, I know it seems weird). My question though is that do most of the ROMs out fully support all features? Namely, 4G and 3D camera/display.

Warm seems like my best bet considering that it uses Sense 3.0 and some good things have been said about improved battery life, but I would be willing to try CM7.1 or MIUI if they both have something I would want over Warm.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Ozmodiar posted:

OK. Apparently my idiocy continues.

I simply CANNOT figure out how to get the Nexus to talk to adb when it's in fastboot mode.

Help?

EDIT: OK. FINALLY got the bootloader unlocked, ClockworkMod installed, and SuperUser installed...but now I can't seem to get ClockworkMod to actually STAY as the recovery. If I reboot to the bootloader and select recovery, I get an error triangle and I have to pull the battery...

I just want to get this drat thing rooted so I can call Sprint tomorrow to activate it...then install CM7.1 after it's activated... :(
First of all, it is rooted. As soon as you unlock it, it's rooted.

The stock ROM reflashes the stock recovery on every boot. There's no reason to worry about it, just reflash the recovery after it's activated and then flash CM7 (which is so broken on the Nexus S it's not even funny).

Alternatively, you could rename the file in the stock ROM that reflashes the recovery, I think it's in /system/etc and it's got "recovery" in it (maybe it ends in .io?) but if you're planning on replacing the ROM why bother?

ClassActionFursuit fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Oct 21, 2011

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Tatsujin posted:

I am debating installing a custom ROM for my Evo 3D. I actually kind of happen to like Sense 3.0 (and I never really liked 2.x, I know it seems weird). My question though is that do most of the ROMs out fully support all features? Namely, 4G and 3D camera/display.

Warm seems like my best bet considering that it uses Sense 3.0 and some good things have been said about improved battery life, but I would be willing to try CM7.1 or MIUI if they both have something I would want over Warm.

Haven't used Warm, but CleanROM is pretty good.

blargle
Apr 3, 2007
I'm running Warm rom while I wait for CM7 to fix all the bugs on the Evo 3D. It's just a prettier version of the stock rom with all the spyware and bloat apps removed. I left the phone off the charger for 14 hours the other day and only lost 10% battery life.

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
well gently caress, I didn't realize my HBOOT was too new for revolutionary. So I guess the official HTC unlock is my only route for now?

Ozmodiar
Sep 25, 2003

LastInLine posted:

First of all, it is rooted. As soon as you unlock it, it's rooted.

Fair enough. I meant that I wanted to have root access AND have my custom recovery flashed. (So, I guess I should've phrased that as I wanted to "complete the root process" or something like that).

LastInLine posted:

The stock ROM reflashes the stock recovery on every boot. There's no reason to worry about it, just reflash the recovery after it's activated and then flash CM7 (which is so broken on the Nexus S it's not even funny).

Yeah, I figured this out during my research last night. It was 2AM when I finally gave up (I have to work at 7AM)...but I did use Root Explorer to change the name of install-recovery.sh to install-recovery.sh.bak per the instructions that I found on Android Central -

http://www.androidcentral.com/unlock-bootloader-and-install-su-and-cwm-nexus-s-4g-forums

As for CM7...is it really still very broken? How is it that a Nexus Phone with full source-release could have such a messed up ROM? That's shocking to me.

LastInLine posted:

Alternatively, you could rename the file in the stock ROM that reflashes the recovery, I think it's in /system/etc and it's got "recovery" in it (maybe it ends in .io?) but if you're planning on replacing the ROM why bother?

Because I ALWAYS keep a copy of a Rooted Stock ROM on my phone...just in case something gets borked with whatever ROM I'm running. *shrug* I dunno...it just makes me feel better.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?

Tatsujin posted:

Any stock-based ROM should be expected to fully support all hardware on any device. They're just modifications of what's on the phone already, so if any functionality is lost it's unintentional and should be reported as a bug.

AOSP ROMs for the Evo 3D at this point do not have 4G, most 3D functions don't work right, and there's something wrong with Bluetooth though I don't recall exactly what. Netflix also doesn't work.

I'm with you on liking Sense 3 but not Sense 2. I gave up 4G for months to run CM6 on my Evo rather than Sense, but I don't have a problem with it on my roommate's E3D. If I end up with a Sense 3 phone whenever I upgrade, I might keep it.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

I love google music, it's strange, but I really like the utility of it. But I want it on my phone too, because I am greedy and not satisfied with storing music on my phone. Trouble is, that I have a sony ericcson xperia x10a. I like the xperia x10, but AT&T hates it. I already rooted it once, but they actually released an update after that, which over-wrote my root (I think). I am terrible with technology is my point. I would like to flash an updated android rom, 2.2 or above, to get access to the newest apps (like google music) and such; but also dont' want to lose all of my texts and phone numbers. Can someone here help me out :saddowns:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Quantumfate posted:

I love google music, it's strange, but I really like the utility of it. But I want it on my phone too, because I am greedy and not satisfied with storing music on my phone. Trouble is, that I have a sony ericcson xperia x10a. I like the xperia x10, but AT&T hates it. I already rooted it once, but they actually released an update after that, which over-wrote my root (I think). I am terrible with technology is my point. I would like to flash an updated android rom, 2.2 or above, to get access to the newest apps (like google music) and such; but also dont' want to lose all of my texts and phone numbers. Can someone here help me out :saddowns:

Your phone numbers should be synced with Google, go to https://www.google.com/contacts to confirm.

Also, there is zero reason to actually keep giant SMS threads on the phone. Use something like this that does auto back ups and restore if necessary.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

My phone contacts are not synched, as it turns out. I also don't want like, all my three hundred email contacts in my phone :stare:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Quantumfate posted:

My phone contacts are not synched, as it turns out. I also don't want like, all my three hundred email contacts in my phone :stare:

That's what the My Contacts section is for. Your phone also has the ability to only display certain contact groups.

You're missing out on one of THE key features of Android.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

Quantumfate posted:

You can tell the dialer to only display certain Gmail contact groups.

At least you can on standard Android, don't know what SE did with their early skins.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

I still can't get my phone contacts to sync, but when I figure that out, what's the best way to update my android, best flash that is.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are

Maker Of Shoes posted:

That's what the My Contacts section is for. Your phone also has the ability to only display certain contact groups.

You're missing out on one of THE key features of Android.

Yeah, contact groups are amazing. Makes it super easy to find someone in MIUI even with ~1k facebook contacts on there.

.21 fascinatemtd MIUI should be out VERY soon by the way, followed closely by Glitch 13. Completely working MMS, much improved GPS, battery life, and stability. The Glitch dudes are reporting 100mv UV possible at 1ghz which is absolutely ridiculous.

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010
I've had a Nexus One for about 15 months and it's been great but I'm getting a little fed up with the lack of storage space for apps on the phone's flash memory, ~190mb.

To fix this problem, I was thinking of rooting the phone so I could use App2SD for all my apps, not just those which already have micro SD storage enabled from their developers.

I know I can root it without unlocking the bootloader, but I've read that this means I'll lose root with the next update and have to wait until someone develops a new, non-bootloader rooting system for the new version of Android. Is this correct?

I've also read that I can avoid this problem by unlocking the bootloader and rooting from there, is that also correct? Unlocking the bootloader will wipe my phone, right? Will it also wipe my micro SDHC card?

I'd rather not have to unlock the bootloader because of the wipe and because I'm worried about bricking my phone, but I'm more annoyed by the lack than the potential problems of rooting. I'm not really interested in flashing a new ROM like cyanogen, as I kind of like my phone the way it is, even though I like CM7 on my Nook Color.

So, any advice for me about this or any other way to solve this flash memory problem?

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Ozmodiar posted:

Fair enough. I meant that I wanted to have root access AND have my custom recovery flashed. (So, I guess I should've phrased that as I wanted to "complete the root process" or something like that).
No worries, it's weird aspect unique to the Nexus S that I wish someone had told me so I try to emphasize it.

Ozmodiar posted:

Yeah, I figured this out during my research last night. It was 2AM when I finally gave up (I have to work at 7AM)...but I did use Root Explorer to change the name of install-recovery.sh to install-recovery.sh.bak per the instructions that I found on Android Central -

http://www.androidcentral.com/unlock-bootloader-and-install-su-and-cwm-nexus-s-4g-forums
Sorry, was at work or I'd have mentioned it sooner.

Ozmodiar posted:

As for CM7...is it really still very broken? How is it that a Nexus Phone with full source-release could have such a messed up ROM? That's shocking to me.
There are two lovely bugs, one where it's just totally nonresponsive requiring a battery pull, and another where the screen is on with no backlight and it just bootloops until the battery is dead (even if it's plugged in at the time). The latter are usually called "dimscreen bootloops" over on xda. They've always been there on CM7 from what I can tell and some people get them frequently and some people get them rarely. My fiancee has had one so far on 7.1 stable, but before that it was about once a week. Bare in mind that before this she had a G2x so six days of uptime is about 12 times better than she was getting.

Add to that the only CM developer who gives a gently caress about the NS has been really working on the kernel trying to fix the dimscreen bootloops without a whole lot of success. He's added Voodoo support, added then took away backlight notifications (which caused their own hardlocks at various points in the nightlies) and now I think is using an entirely different BLN system (this is post-7.1 stable). There is also now a 7.1.0.1 stable version out but her phone has been better than it has been under CM7 lately so I'm keeping it where it is.

Ozmodiar posted:

Because I ALWAYS keep a copy of a Rooted Stock ROM on my phone...just in case something gets borked with whatever ROM I'm running. *shrug* I dunno...it just makes me feel better.
I guess I could see if it was some locked down phone where you constantly had to worry about a root exploit, but on the NS there's no such thing a "rooted stock" ROM just a "stock ROM". I suppose without a removable SD card it makes sense to keep one laying around, but I think if you can get to recovery you can get to your last nandroid or even mount the SD and move a ROM on that way if push came to shove. Whatever helps you sleep though.

Have you backed up your /efs folder yet? If not, do that now.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Bruce Leroy posted:

So, any advice for me about this or any other way to solve this flash memory problem?

Root, install CyanogenMod 7, install something like darktremor A2SD (I think this is still the go-to for N1 A2SD, it's been a while.) Enjoy your extra features and better battery life.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Bruce Leroy posted:

I've had a Nexus One for about 15 months and it's been great but I'm getting a little fed up with the lack of storage space for apps on the phone's flash memory, ~190mb.

To fix this problem, I was thinking of rooting the phone so I could use App2SD for all my apps, not just those which already have micro SD storage enabled from their developers.

I know I can root it without unlocking the bootloader, but I've read that this means I'll lose root with the next update and have to wait until someone develops a new, non-bootloader rooting system for the new version of Android. Is this correct?
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure the current release of Gingerbread is unrootable on the N1.

Bruce Leroy posted:

I've also read that I can avoid this problem by unlocking the bootloader and rooting from there, is that also correct? Unlocking the bootloader will wipe my phone, right? Will it also wipe my micro SDHC card?
Yes it will wipe the phone, no it won't wipe the SD.

Bruce Leroy posted:

I'd rather not have to unlock the bootloader because of the wipe and because I'm worried about bricking my phone, but I'm more annoyed by the lack than the potential problems of rooting. I'm not really interested in flashing a new ROM like cyanogen, as I kind of like my phone the way it is, even though I like CM7 on my Nook Color.
There's no risk of bricking your N1, They're designed to be rooted.

Bruce Leroy posted:

bmg is right, unlock the bootloader and use either s2e or dt-a2sd. You don't even need to run a custom ROM if you don't want to (although CM7 is great on the N1) if you just want to use dt-a2sd. Here are some instructions on how to set up a2sd on a rooted phone.

Bruce Leroy
Jun 10, 2010

LastInLine posted:

I don't think so, I'm pretty sure the current release of Gingerbread is unrootable on the N1.
Yes it will wipe the phone, no it won't wipe the SD.
There's no risk of bricking your N1, They're designed to be rooted.
bmg is right, unlock the bootloader and use either s2e or dt-a2sd. You don't even need to run a custom ROM if you don't want to (although CM7 is great on the N1) if you just want to use dt-a2sd. Here are some instructions on how to set up a2sd on a rooted phone.

big mean giraffe posted:

Root, install CyanogenMod 7, install something like darktremor A2SD (I think this is still the go-to for N1 A2SD, it's been a while.) Enjoy your extra features and better battery life.

Awesome. Thanks for the help.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Someone installed and booted ICS on an Infuse 4G as a proof of concept. It doesn't work but I think it's pretty cool that people are working so hard on this platform and all its devices.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
I'm not sure who recommended Warm for EVO 3D but my god the screenshots are misleading. They make it seem like it has this normal flat theme that is just translucent, but instead it's one of those ugly overthemed pieces of poo poo like every other XDA piece of poo poo ROM.

:sigh: Back to CleanROM I guess.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Synergy was really nice last time I used it. Also MIUI, if you can give up 4G and 3D viewing (you can take pictures, just not view them in 3D on the phone). MIUI is goddamned great.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

SLOSifl posted:

Synergy was really nice last time I used it. Also MIUI, if you can give up 4G and 3D viewing (you can take pictures, just not view them in 3D on the phone). MIUI is goddamned great.

I just switched back from MIUI for a couple of reasons.

1. Google Voice doesn't loving work no matter how many times I enable third party access to calling features and no matter how many times I reinstall it. I need to be able to dial out via my GV number.

2. Battery life on MIUI is loving ATROCIOUS for some reason.

3. No WiFi tether.

I also saw that the MIUI 3D devs are doing their own thing and not following the Chinese release schedule. Which is disconcerting, somewhat. I also really hate the camera app they had to use.

The minor bugs and force closes (and there were plenty) I could deal with (because the other features are sweeeet) but no GV and my battery not being able to make it through the day is just goddamn absurd.

Stunt Rock fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 22, 2011

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

The 3D devs release one every week, it just takes a day or so to get all their 3D specific customizations back in.

My battery life has been ridiculous using the stock MIUI kernel. In a good way. I'm at 80% after 14 hours.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Syrinxx posted:

Someone installed and booted ICS on an Infuse 4G as a proof of concept. It doesn't work but I think it's pretty cool that people are working so hard on this platform and all its devices.

Yeah there has already been a pre alpha port off the SDK for the G2. All it does is boot and doesn't do anything else really, but it is pretty drat cool.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I'm fairly new to android. Everything everywhere says that the Nexus S 4G will get ICS very soon, but not how. I currently run on the stable CM7.1 ROM, but if ICS comes out for this phone I would be all over that. What's the deal here, am I waiting for CM 9 to come out for this phone or what?

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

IRQ posted:

I'm fairly new to android. Everything everywhere says that the Nexus S 4G will get ICS very soon, but not how. I currently run on the stable CM7.1 ROM, but if ICS comes out for this phone I would be all over that. What's the deal here, am I waiting for CM 9 to come out for this phone or what?

It's likely ICS will be on AOSP soon after the Galaxy Nexus becomes available. At that point it should be fairly straight forward for people to make builds for the Nexus S. It will probably take a bit for CM9 though, as there is much more work porting all of Cyanogen's changes to ICS than just building AOSP for the Nexus S.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

IRQ posted:

If you're married to CM, then yeah, you wait for the CM9 nightlies to start, but the Nexus S will probably get a stock ICS build pretty soon after November 10th (if the Galaxy Nexus launches then). Normally this would come OTA, but since you're on CM7 you won't get that. Instead a flashable version will be posted on xda, probably in this thread.

Ozmodiar
Sep 25, 2003

LastInLine posted:

No worries, it's weird aspect unique to the Nexus S that I wish someone had told me so I try to emphasize it.
Sorry, was at work or I'd have mentioned it sooner.
There are two lovely bugs, one where it's just totally nonresponsive requiring a battery pull, and another where the screen is on with no backlight and it just bootloops until the battery is dead (even if it's plugged in at the time). The latter are usually called "dimscreen bootloops" over on xda. They've always been there on CM7 from what I can tell and some people get them frequently and some people get them rarely. My fiancee has had one so far on 7.1 stable, but before that it was about once a week. Bare in mind that before this she had a G2x so six days of uptime is about 12 times better than she was getting.

Add to that the only CM developer who gives a gently caress about the NS has been really working on the kernel trying to fix the dimscreen bootloops without a whole lot of success. He's added Voodoo support, added then took away backlight notifications (which caused their own hardlocks at various points in the nightlies) and now I think is using an entirely different BLN system (this is post-7.1 stable). There is also now a 7.1.0.1 stable version out but her phone has been better than it has been under CM7 lately so I'm keeping it where it is.
I guess I could see if it was some locked down phone where you constantly had to worry about a root exploit, but on the NS there's no such thing a "rooted stock" ROM just a "stock ROM". I suppose without a removable SD card it makes sense to keep one laying around, but I think if you can get to recovery you can get to your last nandroid or even mount the SD and move a ROM on that way if push came to shove. Whatever helps you sleep though.

Thanks for the advise and whantot. I appreciate it.

Any advice on how the gently caress I can get abd to consistently recognize my NS4G when I'm in the bootloader? I can't get the goddamn thing to be seen, and I'd really like to actually flash ClockworkMod again...

LastInLine posted:

Have you backed up your /efs folder yet? If not, do that now.

No, I haven't. Why do I need to back it up? I haven't read/heard anything about needing to do that before. Is this a Nexus thing?

LastInLine posted:

If you're married to CM, then yeah, you wait for the CM9 nightlies to start, but the Nexus S will probably get a stock ICS build pretty soon after November 10th (if the Galaxy Nexus launches then). Normally this would come OTA, but since you're on CM7 you won't get that. Instead a flashable version will be posted on xda, probably in this thread.

Thanks for the link. I'm VERY anxiously awaiting ICS on the Nexus S.

Grieving Achilles
Apr 13, 2010
Not sure if this is the right place, but I am using the Open-Garden wifi tether app, and for some reason, when I start tethering my phone to my computer, the internet goes really fast, and then about 20 minutes later, it goes really slow, and my phone is hot. Is my phone (lg vortex) just getting too hot to work efficiently and it's slowing down my tethering speed?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

SLOSifl posted:

Synergy does some the same drat things :argh:

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Ozmodiar posted:

Any advice on how the gently caress I can get abd to consistently recognize my NS4G when I'm in the bootloader? I can't get the goddamn thing to be seen, and I'd really like to actually flash ClockworkMod again...
I'm afraid not. Like I said, that's the shittiest part of the whole thing.

Ozmodiar posted:

No, I haven't. Why do I need to back it up? I haven't read/heard anything about needing to do that before. Is this a Nexus thing?
No it's a Galaxy S thing. But nevermind, you have a CDMA version so I don't think it matters. On a GSM phone it contains information like the IMEI number. There were some ROMs that got out on xda that overwrote it meaning it got reset to the original manufacturer generic IMEI. Once carriers found more than one of the same IMEI on their network, it began to get banned meaning the phone couldn't be used as a phone anymore. Like I said though I don't think that applies to CDMA though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Seriously why the gently caress would you add a loving uninstallable dice roller to your loving ROM? What the gently caress?