Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I like watching the little viewer counter go up.

It's beautiful. Wish I could be sure of when it was reaching the beginning of the cycle, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Reene posted:

ALTERNATE FLASH LINK

I WARNED YOU ABOUT HOSTING BRO. I TOLD YOU DOG.

I'm laughing so hard right now, thank you for that, it was perfect.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

I like watching the little viewer counter go up.

Can't tell when to start watching. drat.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

.swf or bust!

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

I clicked this and couldn't tell if I was watching the beginning or the middle or the end. I don't want to risk it.

Soooo non-flash viewing speculation, I really predicted that the blood on Jack's arm was going to be CD's when he tried to prevent him from killing Jade... not him from him avenging her :smith:

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

marsattacks posted:

It's beautiful. Wish I could be sure of when it was reaching the beginning of the cycle, though.

Yep. I'd watch it now but I hate the idea of starting in the middle. Huss had better have a stable host by the time I wake up, or else! :orks:

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
non flash spoiler question : Could someone link me to the part where we saw the shaving cream bomb earlier? Also the blood on Jack's arm

Talorat fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Oct 25, 2011

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Okay right now the flash stream is paused on the last couple of seconds of the flash, the guy hosting it says he's going to start it again in a minute, so I'd get in now?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Bogart posted:

Alright, you bastards who have actually seen it, give us a summary.

Fourteen minutes

jvempire
May 10, 2009

OriginalPseudonym posted:

Can't tell when to start watching. drat.
It was just showing the ending of the flash. So I guess it would be restarted soon.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
I'm just gonna wait until tomorrow morning lol. I WAITED SIX WEEKS, I CAN WAIT ONE DAY

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Restarting it now. Go, go.

Edit: Bluh, or at 1:10 (or 2:10, or whatever :10)

marsattacks fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Oct 25, 2011

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Gonna wait for the flash to be on a not-lovely stream quality.

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009
They're restarting the stream at 2:10 EST.

Skepsist
Oct 22, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Whew, saw it in a stream. And I barely understand what happened

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

You have six minutes to get in on that stream before it starts.

annatar
Jan 14, 2007
hellol
Sure it must be for one of these livestream people to just package it up and start a torrent.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Over 2400 viewers in the room now :stare:

Livestream's ads can be really disruptive though!

FutureSushi
Jan 12, 2011

Did I miss anything important?

Reene posted:

ALTERNATE FLASH LINK

I WARNED YOU ABOUT HOSTING BRO. I TOLD YOU DOG.

god bless

use of thosestairs.swf is an art

and i'm going to watch on the stream because why the hell not. I already saw the bit up to Jack dropping dead Jade on her quest bed via a partial flash file anyway

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Talorat posted:

non flash spoiler question : Could someone link me to the part where we saw the shaving cream bomb earlier? Also the blood on Jack's arm

non flash spoiler response: The blood on Jack's arm was first shown in [S] Jade: Enter and Jack has always had it in every appearance after his appearance in the Troll session bet never before he leaves the kids' session. The barbasol bomb's just probably an aspect of CD pickpocketing the wallet from WV, Liv Tyler took The Tumor out but left the rest of the wallet contents

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Looking forward to the live stream with Y'all. See you on the other side

Edit: ^^^ Thanks I never realized that

Talorat fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Oct 25, 2011

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I'll wait for the .swf because I'm a purist like that. Also I feel kinda bad for Tom Fulp now that Newgrounds is destroyed, but it's kind of his fault not getting back to Hussie quick enough, forcing him to host it on the Newgrounds Dump.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

http://www.livestream.com/raptorbane/video?clipId=pla_71204d76-08f5-4799-86a6-69b64ebaebaa&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

You don't have to watch the streaming live, there's a recorded show. It idles for a bit, then begins at 4:20 in.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

standard owl posted:

Over 2400 viewers in the room now :stare:

Livestream's ads can be really disruptive though!

And now there's three thousand. Holy poo poo.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
It's started.

Ketzal
Feb 19, 2011

President of Hell
Grimey Drawer
The flash was uploaded as I was reading the text updates. I couldn't view it because of my Mac. :negative:

I'm sure someone will put a torrent (or a reliable stream) up at some point tonight. Until then, :f5:

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

full video here
http://www.livestream.com/notasenator/video?clipId=pla_30f6dcd7-5041-4938-b934-be41ac8510ac

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

drat it, its lagging like a bitch for me. I guess I have to wait for tomorrow after all.

MidnightSun
Feb 15, 2011

I am Truthless
Hussie's Twitter simply reads: "Well, that didn't work." My friend says that should be added to the name of the thread. It is pretty perfect.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Oh by the way, just ignore the first minute on this one. It's just the Play button until a minute in.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

It's at viewer cap unfortunately

FutureSushi
Jan 12, 2011

Did I miss anything important?

pandaK posted:

Oh by the way, just ignore the first minute on this one. It's just the Play button until a minute in.

This one won't let me in, apparently there's a cap on NaS's channel. I was watching in the livestream but my connection crapped out and I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING.

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

It doesn't matter how long I live, I will never have a hat as dashing as this.
Saw the whole thing.

Wow

I'm not even going to spoiler block my thoughts on specifics. it's something everyone needs to watch for themselves.

Just, loving Wow.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Is it really fourteen minutes?

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

God. drat.

How the gently caress am I supposed to process all this?

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

hamtaro posted:

http://www.livestream.com/raptorbane/video?clipId=pla_71204d76-08f5-4799-86a6-69b64ebaebaa&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

You don't have to watch the streaming live, there's a recorded show. It idles for a bit, then begins at 4:20 in.

Suddenly I understand nothing. But what a trip it was. :circlefap:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

True Evil Bob posted:

Is it really fourteen minutes?

It is really fourteen minutes.

First and foremost, I want to know what Gamzee typed to Doc Scratch.

JamJars
Aug 2, 2004

you cannot beat me
holy poo poo

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Alectai posted:

Saw the whole thing.

Wow

I'm not even going to spoiler block my thoughts on specifics. it's something everyone needs to watch for themselves.

Just, loving Wow.

Me too.

Holy gently caress.

As much as I want to talk about it, I won't, because everyone should just get to see it.

But guys, guys.

It's worth it.

(And yes, it's fourteen minutes.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I can't wait to watch it again in good quality, because drat.