Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Thank jegus! I was worried I was going to have to spend the whole of today blue-balling it until the mirror got fixed.

Downloading and then finding a quiet place to sit in the office where I won't leave too much of a mess after my head is blown away by sheer awesome!

E: FIFTY TWO MEGABYTES! :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Comrade Question posted:

That was well worth the wait. The album containing the tracks used in this will be bought the second I'm aware of its existence.

Pretty sure this is one of them. I'm glad too, this is one of my favorite tracks.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
C'mon download, move faster! I've just gotta get a fix, man, I've just gotta!

I'm almost expecting Megaupload to go down too.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
ACTUAL SPOILERS So now that the universe is scratched, but the Green Sun wasn't blown up, what's going to happen now? Are the God-Tier kids and Trolls going to hijack another session, or is Jade going to do something with the shrunk kid's session? Is Jack still going to be a problem? hell, does Earth's universe still exist? I'm pretty sure Jack managed to destroy it.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Haschel Cedricson posted:

From Twitter:

Now I can go through this baby frame by frame.

That is, if megaupload doesn't crash.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Haschel Cedricson posted:

From Twitter:

MERCIFUL CHRIST YES.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Cleretic posted:

C'mon download, move faster! I've just gotta get a fix, man, I've just gotta!

I'm almost expecting Megaupload to go down too.

Just imagine.. This may be the thing that brings down the internet for good.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Momboy posted:

SPOILERS FOR REAL I don't think Gamzee was typing suckers, I'm pretty sure he was highlighting Doc Scratch's text saying "suckers" as a response to whatever Gamzee typed to him.
Probably something along the lines of, "the plan worked, we destroyed the green sun, what now?"

Except of course, they were creating it instead, like that other dude said. So, Suckers.

I couldn't tell even slightly what was going on in the stream. This seemed like a huge point of ambiguity and the quality of the stream made it even more ambiguous. Is that what happened? :confused:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

The art on AR felt really gross.

And occasionally some of the others but AR in particular rubbed me the wrong way

Legislacerator
Dec 26, 2006

1 W1LL H4V3 ORD3R 1N TH1S RUMPUSBLOCK!
I literally cried through the whole thing.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

ACTUAL SPOILERS BUT CONTAINING A JOKE CONCERNING THE SPOILERS So is Jade Lord English now?

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
So I'm using a university-wide Wi-Fi system and I can't download this poo poo because the download limit has been exceeded. gently caress

EDIT: Nvm got it. LET'S GO

Valex fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Oct 25, 2011

Idunn
Apr 30, 2011

That's it?
One thing I still don't get is why killing Snowman is supposed to end the world or something. Is she the trolls' equivalent of Bilious Slick? If that's the case, why? I don't think this has ever been explained.

Other than that, holy poo poo. What is the Tumor? It appears to have both the troll and kid universes in it... so did they just destroy those universes in creating the Green Sun? Uggghhh I need some dialogue and crap I'm dying here.

Also Jade is so awesome I can't even believe it.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Idunn posted:

One thing I still don't get is why killing Snowman is supposed to end the world or something. Is she the trolls' equivalent of Bilious Slick? If that's the case, why? I don't think this has ever been explained.

It's an thing Scratch gave her when she came into Lord English's service.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Idunn posted:

Other than that, holy poo poo. What is the Tumor? It appears to have both the troll and kid universes in it... so did they just destroy those universes in creating the Green Sun? Uggghhh I need some dialogue and crap I'm dying here.

This flash easily REAL SPOILERS made Jade one of my favorite characters. I liked her when she started sassing Karkat, but the badass things she did brought her to a whole new level. Plus, her god-tier outfit looks much better and cooler than her "generic early-teenage girl" look she had before.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Idunn posted:

Because this, this and Scratch needing the universe to end to summon his master and asking Slick to kill Snowman to summon his master.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Film references in EOA5:

-The Wizard of Oz
-Hellboy 2
-Die Hard With a Vengeance

CAN YOU SPOT THEM ALL?

SNAKEZONE
Jul 2, 2003

But what if I don't want to ride the snake?

creationist believer posted:

I couldn't tell even slightly what was going on in the stream. This seemed like a huge point of ambiguity and the quality of the stream made it even more ambiguous. Is that what happened? :confused:

I rewatched it closely to check. That particular shot starts out with the end of a conversation between Gamzee and Scratch, zoomed out too far to make out what is being said. It zooms in to the last bit, which is only a snippet, cut off horizontally so all you can see of Gamzee's message is:
TC: oh yeah?
TC: AND JUST WHAT TH
TC: that we motherfuckin
TC: :o?

Then he highlights the line under it, which reads "Suckers."
Then we see the explosion from derse's moon creating the green sun (I think? I'm not as sure about that last part, but it's quite clear at the very least that Gamzee was just slowly highlighting the "suckers" and not typing it)

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
52 megabytes! :pt:

Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween came early.

FutureSushi
Jan 12, 2011

Did I miss anything important?
Still curious about the Troll Empress and the Handmaid at this point. Unless I missed it in there.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Curse you 'Temporarily Unavailable, Try Again Later' message on Megaupload.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
SHHHHHHH>.... the file share link is no longer available. Someone got it. Seed from http://www.alluvion.org/ please!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Deus Ex Human Revolution: The Missing Link DLC: Downloading at ~200 KB/S.

[S]Cascade: Downloading at ~10-15 KB/S.

We are loving HAMMERING Megaupload here.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I'm not entirely sure what I just watched but it exceeded my expectations.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
The entirety of the internet is going to be very angry at Andrew Hussie come morning.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Cleretic posted:

One website at a time.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

ACTUAL SPOILERS So Noir was just brooding there in the pod for hundreds of years, with only Jade's death to think about? No wonder he's been on such a rampage in the troll universe. Tales of loyal dogs always get to me :smith:

Watching the flash made me realize just how much I enjoy the kids as characters. Dave's 2x meaningful look combo was really touching in particular.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Torrents are probably the only thing that can contain this beast :stare:

S: 1
D: 1,203,203

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Cleretic posted:

Literally sacrificing a fine beeve to my laptop in an attempt to make this download faster.

HOLD STILL, BESSIE, IT'S FOR A GOOD CAUSE

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

marsattacks posted:

One website at a time.

Next up, dropbox.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

Jago posted:

SHHHHHHH>.... the file share link is no longer available. Someone got it. Seed from http://www.alluvion.org/ please!

Please god someone do this :f5: :f5: :f5:

Edit: VVVV You are my favorite person

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
Download torrent81 (1 file; 52.33 MB)
View torrent stats

You're welcome, thread. :allears:

E: Since this is an SA-only torrent, you'll have to do the Alluvion login, I think. It took me like 30 seconds, it's no big dealy-o.

Factory Factory fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Oct 25, 2011

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

standard owl posted:

ACTUAL SPOILERS So Noir was just brooding there in the pod for hundreds of years, with only Jade's death to think about? No wonder he's been on such a rampage in the troll universe. Tales of loyal dogs always get to me :smith:

Watching the flash made me realize just how much I enjoy the kids as characters. Dave's 2x meaningful look combo was really touching in particular.

Real Spoilers: I didn't really realize how attached I was to the kids until they all went God Tier and I felt so relieved that they were a little bit safer. Also, the flash bumped Jade up quite a few rungs on my favorite character echeladder.

Ketzal
Feb 19, 2011

President of Hell
Grimey Drawer

Hussie posted:

Didn’t really want it to come to this but here we are.

http://t.co/kvWEbOye

The cat was kind of out of the bag on this animation anyway. Lots of people seeing on video feeds and such, blabbing spoilers, etc. Download, run it off your computer, or upload it to your site, view there, link to friends.

Lets try to cool it on all the video feeds though. We don’t all need to be huddled around lovely bootlegs of this thing. Really it just looks like such trash.

Later I’ll see if I can get a more stable thing hosted, through NG or otherwise. Apologies again to Newgrounds.
I still think it's hilarious that the comic's taken down what? Three sites now? Hopefully Megaupload can hang on for 20 more minutes. :ohdear:

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Andrew Hussie is going to single-handedly destroy the entire internet tonight, isn't he?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Sockser posted:

Andrew Hussie is going to single-handedly destroy the entire internet tonight, isn't he?

Just a l'il bit.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Pretty much.

Do we have any seeders for the torrent? Doesn't seem to be anyone with a full copy of the file yet.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

Talorat posted:

Pretty much.

Do we have any seeders for the torrent? Doesn't seem to be anyone with a full copy of the file yet.

It takes a few minutes to get working. It seems like a few people have uploaded to alluvion's tracker, enough to make a full copy.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Factory Factory posted:

It takes a few minutes to get working. It seems like a few people have uploaded to alluvion's tracker, enough to make a full copy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ULV3YT2M was mirrored at another forum site I frequent.

I'm also almost done with the original download, so I'll flip it around and rehost it again on MU at a separate link.

(Let me know if that file has a password, it shouldn't though.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
Hey guys, dunno if there's a demand for this at all but I sure as hell can't get megauload to work so here's a Youtube.

Here, have a playlist.

VERY COOL MAN fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Oct 25, 2011