Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Whoever created it had it, they are not seeding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Alright, the torrent is moving. I'll be seeding all night once it finishes.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
Also it looks like the original MUpload link is working again.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Momboy posted:

I rewatched it closely to check. That particular shot starts out with the end of a conversation between Gamzee and Scratch, zoomed out too far to make out what is being said. It zooms in to the last bit, which is only a snippet, cut off horizontally so all you can see of Gamzee's message is:
TC: oh yeah?
TC: AND JUST WHAT TH
TC: that we motherfuckin
TC: :o?

Then he highlights the line under it, which reads "Suckers."
Then we see the explosion from derse's moon creating the green sun (I think? I'm not as sure about that last part, but it's quite clear at the very least that Gamzee was just slowly highlighting the "suckers" and not typing it)

"that's all done motherfuckin white texted bro" "NOW WHAT?" (two lines of unreadable white text) "oh yeah?" "AND JUST WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK IS IT" "that we motherfuckin are?" ":o?" "S u c k e r s ."

Duke of Straylight
Oct 22, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Talorat posted:

Pretty much.

Do we have any seeders for the torrent? Doesn't seem to be anyone with a full copy of the file yet.

I just started seeding it on Alluvion using an original download from MU. Upload is starting to pick up slowly-ish.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
Torrent on Alluvion is going swimmingly now. Thanks guys.

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me
Andrew Hussie, website assassin. Don't piss him off guys, he will come to your loving hosting and break your loving SPINE.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
Finished watching the flash at 3:14. Go me

The music team is so good wtf. Everything they do is pure quality, and they are a good bit of why I enjoyed this so much. Plus they dropped in Savior of the Dreaming Dead in which made me die pretty much

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
ACTUAL SPOILERSThis flash made me feel bad for Jack. I never thought I'd say that. I hope that he can see God-Tier Jade and be happy to see her alive again after feeling bad about her being dead and it being his fault while in the Time Capsule.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Watching it again now that I've got it downloaded. Holy poo poo the art.

Idunn
Apr 30, 2011

That's it?
I'll seed that torrent as long as I'm able tonight!

creationist believer posted:

Because this, this and Scratch needing the universe to end to summon his master and asking Slick to kill Snowman to summon his master.

I did read remember that part of the Midnight Crew intermission but I completely forgot she was 'given a new purpose', so it never really made sense how it happened. That makes much more sense now, thanks.

And man, every time I re-watch it I get more sad about WV. He was my favourite exile...

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

Real Spoilers: Oh I get it. Twice the mass of our universe.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Momboy posted:

I rewatched it closely to check. That particular shot starts out with the end of a conversation between Gamzee and Scratch, zoomed out too far to make out what is being said. It zooms in to the last bit, which is only a snippet, cut off horizontally so all you can see of Gamzee's message is:
TC: oh yeah?
TC: AND JUST WHAT TH
TC: that we motherfuckin
TC: :o?

Then he highlights the line under it, which reads "Suckers."
Then we see the explosion from derse's moon creating the green sun (I think? I'm not as sure about that last part, but it's quite clear at the very least that Gamzee was just slowly highlighting the "suckers" and not typing it)

After a 3x Viewing combo I still don't get what's going on there!

Factory Factory posted:

Download torrent81 (1 file; 52.33 MB)
View torrent stats

You're welcome, thread. :allears:

E: Since this is an SA-only torrent, you'll have to do the Alluvion login, I think. It took me like 30 seconds, it's no big dealy-o.

Thanks, I just downloaded a bittorrent client and set up an Alluvion login. I feel better going to bed knowing I've rewatched the update multiple times and I might be helping others see it the first time.

damn chimera
Jan 31, 2007

EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
So did Noir's MYSTERY ARM BLOOD end up being Clubs Deuce? Or was it WV

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Cavatica posted:

Not only did I miss that, I missed that it was being created in the first place. I need to pay more attention.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
Wow. Okay, that was definitely putting up with a hellishly sluggish download rate. What in the motherfuck did I just watch.

I think the thing I'm most enthusiastic about is actually PM vs. Jack, holy gently caress. I'm pretty sad about the other exiles all getting murdered but PM is going to give him hell for it, go PM.

Also, haha, holy gently caress, Dave has spats in his godtier outfit. We had a conversation about this exact thing somewhere in the last thread and how mad it made people.

Jade's godtier outfit is the best, though, I love how the hood has stars on it. And how she has striped witch socks.

There may have been a tear or two.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

drat chimera posted:

Clubs Deuce.

ALso, here's a good place to watch it.

http://amateurtopologist.com/filedump/cascade_download/cascade.htm

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

drat chimera posted:

I'm pretty sure it was WV, when he ripped the uranium out of his stomach.

Surprise Noodle
Aug 25, 2011

drat chimera posted:

100% REAL SPOILERS: Yeah, upon watching a few times, it's pretty clear that is from WV getting a fist through his abdomen.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

drat chimera posted:

No idea, because if you pay attention his arm is completely clean the entire flash except for points where it flashes forward. He never actually picks up the blood at any point, it appears he spontaneously gains it when he jumps into the Troll-verse. Plot hole?

edit: wait, the WV explanation makes the most sense yeah

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
I'm still trying to process what I saw. Mother of Christ. :psyduck:

ACTUAL SPOILERS:Jade is the best ever and her literally breaking through the fourth wall was incredible. I cannot WAIT for Act 6 to start up, also Godtier Jade looks absolutely amazing, also mother of love it's too bad Kanaya never went Godtier because GT-level Space powers seem to be absolutely hax.

Also how in the hell did Rose and Dave go Godtier? They were out of lives. The Jade thing makes sense because even when it began to dawn on me where Jack was taking her I was all "oh my god, she resurrected her dreamself by accident :aaa:", but with the Derseites it just seems to break all the established rules.

ALSO:

AND JUST WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK IS IT

that we motherfuckin are

is what was said before that.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

drat chimera posted:

Idunn posted:

WV. He was my favourite exile...

:smith: The blood on the wallet was CD?'s, the blood on Jack's arm was WV's. HUGE curve ball in my opinion that it's PM that donned the fully prototyped ring and not WV. WV was my favorite character and I was really rooting for him to finally be the one to go toe-to-toe with Jack.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

dumb brunette posted:

There may have been a tear or two.

I found Jack carrying Jade's body to the quest bed rather touching.

FutureSushi
Jan 12, 2011

Did I miss anything important?

Cavatica posted:

Oh my god how did I not catch that. Also it took me two viewings to realize the other thing too, other person who replied to this post!

Who needs spoiler tags when you can just be vague as hell.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

SpaceDrake posted:

ACTUAL SPOILERS:

Also how in the hell did Rose and Dave go Godtier? They were out of lives. The Jade thing makes sense because even when it began to dawn on me where Jack was taking her I was all "oh my god, she resurrected her dreamself by accident :aaa:", but with the Derseites it just seems to break all the established rules.

Because it was necessary. Remember that everything occurs as it is temporally required. And they died on their dream beds when the green sun ignited: apparently you don't need your dream selves alives for it to count, though Jade's was semi-alive, allowing hers to be consumed.

And laffo at everyone being owned by Lord English + Doc Scratch The Tumor created the Green Sun by blowing up both the Troll and the Human's universes. Or consuming their destruction. As I've been saying for years: all of existence exists to coordiante the arrival of the Lord English, he is the Bad Man.

The kid's session, as well as the manipulations of everyone in both sessions, exist solely to propogate Lord English. The destruction of the two universes resulted in his summoning, as well as the genesis of the Green Sun.

AceO
Sep 23, 2010

Pierce, I can see you're really upset about this. I think you ought to sit down, take a stress pill, and think things over.
R.I.P. Liv Tyler

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Cavatica posted:

That also explains why Aradia was REAL SPOILERS wiling to support the "blow up the Green Sun" plan in the first place. She knew it was all about creating the Green Sun all along. I'm pretty sure her "the master we serve demands it" line refers to Doc Scratch or Lord English. What better way to "serve him" (Scratch/English) than to create the power source for the mechanism that allows English to manipulate universes?

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
So let me see if I've got this straight: Jade made a wish upon a star and became the single biggest badass in creation, using her space powers to transport the kids' entire session to the trolls'. This means that their session was Scratched without resetting the kids or their memories, leaving a quartet of God Tiers to maybe finally gently caress up Scratch's plans for good. Right?

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

SpaceDrake posted:

I'm still trying to process what I saw. Mother of Christ. :psyduck:

ACTUAL SPOILERS:Jade is the best ever and her literally breaking through the fourth wall was incredible. I cannot WAIT for Act 6 to start up, also Godtier Jade looks absolutely amazing, also mother of love it's too bad Kanaya never went Godtier because GT-level Space powers seem to be absolutely hax.

Standard rules don't seem to apply to the in-Derse-core questbeds. Aradia's dreamself dying there ressurected her real self in the troll session, and there's no indication that's something that can really happen on a standard quest bed.

Hussie explained a while ago that there's no real merger of selves which is why the corpses are still left behind when the transformation is complete, too, so that probably has something to do with it.

EDIT: Whoa, so does this mean the horrorterrors have been benevolent all along after all?

dumb brunette fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Oct 25, 2011

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

So let me see if I've got this straight: Jade made a wish upon a star and became the single biggest badass in creation, using her space powers to transport the kids' entire session to the trolls'. This means that their session was Scratched without resetting the kids or their memories, leaving a quartet of God Tiers to maybe finally gently caress up Scratch's plans for good. Right?

Yeah, I think that's about right?

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style
So hey, who wants to come up with a nickname for 4x-prototyped PM?

Regarding God tiers, was it ever confirmed that both selves need to be alive? The closest I think we got was Vriska's "all your lives are waaaaaaaasted" line, but she could easily have been mistaken.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

REAL SPOILERS BUT ALSO SPECULATION So is Scratch dead now? Also how is Lord English going to be menacing when Jade can now just pick up planets and tear rear end out of the universe? What could possibly be a threat now?

KoB
May 1, 2009

Zorak posted:

Because it was necessary. Remember that everything occurs as it is temporally required. And they died on their dream beds when the green sun ignited: apparently you don't need your dream selves alives for it to count, though Jade's was semi-alive, allowing hers to be consumed.

Well, technically, they were alive just like Aradia's. There must be something we dont know or you only need a dreamself and a questbed on their Moon. Jade is obviously a special case since she sort of revived her dreamself.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Oxxidation posted:

You're right, but she became God-Tier, not made a wish.

dumb brunette posted:

Standard rules don't seem to apply to the in-Derse-core questbeds. Aradia's dreamself dying there ressurected her real self in the troll session, and there's no indication that's something that can really happen on a standard quest bed.

Hussie explained a while ago that there's no real merger of selves which is why the corpses are still left behind when the transformation is complete, too, so that probably has something to do with it.

So would it be possible that the other Trolls could theoretically go God-Tier as well? Remember, Karkat said they were pretty much at the top of their skill ladders when Sgrub ended, so that qualifies them for God-Tier. I know their quest beds are gone thanks to Jack, but I'm sure there's a loophole that could be exploited to bring back some characters or make some of the living Trolls go God-Tier (God-tier Jade and Kanaya :aaa:).

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
You guys do realize that this only leaves one enemy in the entire continuity that can hope to stand up to them, right?

Also, I have a theory that like with Aradia, the God Tiering of in-Derse-ers isn't set off by the death of their bodies, but the destruction of Derse itself.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Well that is a shocking development and a really big file.

AceO
Sep 23, 2010

Pierce, I can see you're really upset about this. I think you ought to sit down, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Oxxidation posted:

She died on her quest bed, reviving her dreamself as god-tier (who was alive in the form of jadesprite,) shrunk LOWAS, LOLAR, LOHAC, LOFAF and the Battlefield (as per her agreement with Echidna,) teleported John onto her ship and blasted all of them through the 4th wall.

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009

Walliard posted:

So hey, who wants to come up with a nickname for 4x-prototyped PM?

The obvious answer is Bec Blanc

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

closeted republican posted:

You're right, but she became God-Tier, not made a wish.

That part of my post was a hilarious joke, I know it's not really what happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Karkat pointing Terezi in the right direction. because she's blind. was pretty adorable.