Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

Zorak posted:

Except maybe Vriska, since she already blew her chance at second life. WHOOPS.

Furries and inflatable penises, no big loss, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

what the gently caress did I just watch? :stare:

Jack kills CD in revenge for him killing Jade, then leaves Jade's body on her Quest Bed. He then flies to the Frog Temple Meteor moments before it enters a defense portal and inserts himself into the Lotus Time Capsule. He emerges ten seconds after WK, kills the white monarchs, then teleports outside. AR has the exile stations rigged for demolition, but only destroys three before Jack beheads him. PM tries to attack Jack from behind, but he teleports to the last remaining station: WV's. He rips the uranium from WV's gut (bloodying his arm), uses it to power up the station, and then teleports himself to the Troll session using a previously unremarkable machine. He destroys the gate, does all the other stuff we've seen him do, and uses Red Miles to destroy the then-newly-created Kids' Universe. Meanwhile, PM finds WV's body, puts on the WQ's ring, and follows Jack for a SHOWDOWN. Serenity comes along too. :3:

Rose and Dave, having killed DD, resume piloting the moon of Derse through the Furthest Ring. Apparently unable to find the Green Sun, they take a tour of the moon's core and find their alternate Quest Beds. Dave deploys the Tumor, which slides apart to reveal two glass tubes containing the two universes, both hooked up to a timer counting down to their "simultaneous" destruction (Kids' by Red Miles, Trolls' by Spades killing Snowman).

Karkat spots the Green Sun "beacon" in the sky and directs Sollux towards it, who then psychically pilots the meteor into the Furthest Ring. He starts to burn himself out in the process and presumably dies by the time they arrive. Meanwhile, Gamzee asks Scratch "what we all motherfuckin' are. Scratch responds "Suckers." The tumor explosion coinciding with the twin universe destruction ends up creating the Green Sun rather than destroying it, and Rose and Dave emerge from it as God Tiers.

Back in the kids' session, Jade's consciousness merges with Jadesprite, and she returns to life as the God-Tier Witch of Space. Using "the spacey thing" she comandeers a convenient Prospit battleship and shrinks the Battlefield down to a conveniently portable size. After teleporting John aboard, she does the same to the four Medium planets. She then summons a giant-sized Fourth Wall and crashes through it at full speed as scenes from the comic play back on it in reverse, ending on the first panel of Homestuck.

I think I got everything.

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

Ahh, finally got to watch it. What lovely music, even my family crowded over to ask about the music.
And the art was sooo good, what stood out to me was that image of Rose, you know that one, did Lexxy do that?
Aww, sad about all the carapaces, WV, AR, WQ got a rough job, oh well I guess they'll be in the dreambubbles so I care more about CD and DD, it's the cool guys who always die most.
Kinda weirded out by the apparent lack of concern over Gamzee. Did they just spend an hour hanging out on the roof top with a bunch of dead bodies. Terezi, why don't you get up in his grill about the murders?? That's kind of your thing.
I can't wait for the Noir PM showdown, I always thought she'd be the more fitting fighter against Noir.
What would Rose's godtier powers be? I can't comprehend.

Great flash, 9/10

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Zorak posted:

Unless she STEALS Eridan's second chance. Because that would be kinda funny.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
Anyone want to point out what already-known songs were used in the EOA? I recognized Savior of the Dreaming Dead and a slowed remix/edit of Black Rose Green Sun, but at least one other song sounded familiar.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

SpaceDrake posted:

I think he meant more in the sense of "why even bother", unless it's a huge red herring.

I perhaps put more stock than is needed into gay wizard slash fiction.

Also a friend of mine pointed this out: another foreshadow that the kids universe and the troll's universe combine to create the green sun: 413+612=1025.

Obviously you already understood the math, but this makes it more obvious

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

CidGregor posted:

Anyone want to point out what already-known songs were used in the EOA? I recognized Savior of the Dreaming Dead and a slowed remix/edit of Black Rose Green Sun, but at least one other song sounded familiar.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/soundcredits.html

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Zorak posted:

Hate to burst your bubble, but they'll probably just burst her bubble. Death and rebirth are being handed out like cheap cigars these days. Case in point: This update saw no less than 9 deaths and no more than 3 rebirths. Plus two entire universes kind of exploded. There isn't much that is impossible in Homestuck.

But thinking about it from more of a narrative perspective, I am fairly certain the trolls that are already dead will stay that way. It doesn't make much sense to bring back, say, Equius or Nepeta for any reason other than to sell a couple more god tier hoodies. And that would be silly.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

Hjalmar posted:

Hate to burst your bubble, but they'll probably just burst her bubble. Death and rebirth are being handed out like cheap cigars these days. Case in point: This update saw no less than 9 deaths and no more than 3 rebirths. Plus two entire universes kind of exploded. There isn't much that is impossible in Homestuck.

But thinking about it from more of a narrative perspective, I am fairly certain the trolls that are already dead will stay that way. It doesn't make much sense to bring back, say, Equius or Nepeta for any reason other than to sell a couple more god tier hoodies. And that would be silly.

Plus, let's be honest, Hussie is probably relieved he doesn't have to deal with "BUT WHAT ARE NEPETA AND EQUIUS, THE TWO MOST EXTRANEOUS CHARACTERS IN ALL HOMESTUCK, DOING RIGHT THIS MINUTE?" anymore. I know I would be. That would be more than enough reason to keep them dead if I was in his shoes.

(Nepeta memorial avatar crew 2011)

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Zorak posted:

Some speculatory thoughts:

1. The chain of Lord English propagation is totally unbroken. We are seeing the point of his genesis [speculatedly] (through the creation of the Green Sun), but while it consumed both the troll and the kid's universe, the kid's universe was consumed just as the scratch was happening: in other words, a new universe would be generated in its place anyway, presumably including the Lord English summoning mechanism that would, with that scratch-created universe success, result in the creation of yet another universe with the summoning mechanism ad infinitum.

2. An interesting thing to note though that the Green Sun being created at *this point* doesn't actually matter, since it is located in a timeless space connected to all sessions: while it need be created, the specific chain of the cycle doesn't matter, though it is temporally inevitable.

3. This would normally mean that, given that we are probably seeing the point that Lord English is created, the kids are the "start of the chain"; given that the troll's session created the kids session, and that this even essentially happened "between" the two, that would mean that it could potentially be the end of the chain: presuming Lord English doesn't just use his mastery of time and space to just appear in any universe he's been "summoned" into via in the chain whenever he wants to, and that it's a simple circular chain that doesn't offshoot (it could be an exponentially expanding growth web of universes spiraling off and creating secondary universes containing summoning mechanisms for all we know).

But since Jade has quite a bit of power now, plus all the kids + trolls are getting together, it's possible they could could find/orchestrate (given temporal inevitability, it's the same thing) his eventual demise at the "end" of the chain. Further, since Jade's frog is fine, it's possible they could just generate a new universe chain offshoot that lacks the mechanism entirely, what since presumably the post-scratch Earth will be the one containing the mechanism (the next piece in the chain) rather than Jade's universe that would have otherwise "died" in the Scratch.

4. Given what we're seeing with quest beds, and the fact that all the troll corpses are heading towards the Green Sun now, it's entirely possible all the trolls could be resurrected in the God Tier if Hussie wanted to, as we understand it right now. Except maybe Vriska, since she already blew her chance at second life. WHOOPS.

REAL SPOILERS I'm pretty sure that something's going to happen with the dead trolls, because Sollux specifically mentioned them when he was with Aradia at the green sun. You don't mention details like that and not do anything with it.

My take on English is that he created himself using time loops in the trolls and kid's universes in order to ensure his existance (or at least to be able to manipulate other universes via the First Guardian system), but he's going to use the post-Scratch Earth as a springboard to infiltrate other universes (if the Earth session is completed, he could infiltrate the universe made by it, and so on). Even if the post-Scratch Earth isn't successful, I'm sure he could use their incisphere as a staging ground to infiltrate other incispheres, and the universes they've created along with them.

EDIT: The second part doesn't make a lot of sense if Lord English wasn't created by the tumor. Hurrr.

closeted republican fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Oct 25, 2011

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Hjalmar posted:

We've maybe (maybe??) got an emergency back-up Vriska flitting around in another timeline somewhere. Conveniently dressed in an Ancestral getup that parallels Terezi's, so everyone can go "oic, symbolism. hrmery". Always pack a spare, folks.

Anyway, hot drat was that ever worth a two month wait. Vaya con dios, DD. you were the snazziest sociopath to ever shoa his stabbs.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style
I just realized that this means the consorts get to come along for the ride.

Lord English vs. Secret Wizard, place your bets.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
Haha, well, this sure was something. No wonder this took two months.

SEVERE SPOILERS, in case anyone is foolish enough to decide to read this thread without having watched the flash even though the hundreds of new posts in it are probably all going to be about it.
- I don't think any of the Derse gods are traitors. It's too early to be certain, but my reading would be that Aradia did know they were going to create rather than destroy the sun - because it already happened, or the sun wouldn't be there in the first place. No way of preventing it, and telling them would just create another doomed branch, so why bother? Now that both parties are out of their collapsing sessions, maybe they can work on solving whatever problems are coming up, which will presumably involve Lord English.

- God Jade. Purely Jadesprite's memories, or did any kind of merger take place? She seemed well aware of Jade's bargain with Echidna, but that's not much of a hint. I guess we'll need to see her talk to clarify this point.

- The battlefield and the kids' lands are coming with, so there's some room for answers to old questions, given that e.g. Nannasprite remains alive as far as we know. The dream of a fedorafreak intermission will never die!!

- I appreciate how DD just sort of died offscreen like a chump, just like he did to a Dave all those pages ago.

- So I guess the title "Cascade" is almost certainly a reference to Doc Scratch's "cascade of misfortune" from the passage SpaceDrake quoted earlier: the glitch affecting "certain sessions" affected specifically the original troll session and, perhaps, an older human session which was scratched to produce the one we saw. We haven't any evidence of other universes, but if those even actually exist then perhaps it always happens this way, with the players of two intertwined sessions attempting to save themselves and retroactively inviting Lord English in.

- Also, obviously all the bubbles will burst, releasing all the dead so they can work with the living. Except for Eridan, who goes on a squiddle-hunting rampage instead.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Oh, and PM is going to lose to Jack, since this Jack still needs to go off and kill a bunch of trolls. Should be a neat fight though.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Hjalmar posted:

Oh, and PM is going to lose to Jack, since this Jack still needs to go off and kill a bunch of trolls. Should be a neat fight though.

Nah, he did all that already, wrecking the kids' universe with Red Miles is the LAST thing Jack did on his timeline before PM showed up.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Well, that was certainly a 15-minute-long animated single page in a webcomic.

So, Jade has ascended to the coveted Dog Tier, Jack just said 'gently caress this poo poo' and went on a cosmic murder-spree only to find himself face-to-face with his griefstricken counterpart, we got a severely pruned character (and universe) list, Doc Scratch fooled everyone, and now everyone can Pose As A Team, Because poo poo Just Got Real.

So, next update sometime around 2012, then?

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
What book was the white king carrying?

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TheDemon posted:

What book was the white king carrying?

"Complacency of the Learned," Rose's wizard slash fiction that DD stole along with her transcribed MEOW code and discarded as unnecessary and was later picked up by WK as he entered the time capsule.

Why it or him came along at all seems to have been a red herring, as far as its relevance to the overall narrative at this point.

yellowyams
Jan 15, 2011

drat chimera posted:

How did Dave and Rose die? Was the Green Sun actually created on top of them?

This post was the best thing to come out of this night. Happy 10/25 everyone. :')

So what am I forgetting here, how is everyone supposed to meet up if Jade and John went through the fourth wall while everyone else is at the green sun?

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

CidGregor posted:

Nah, he did all that already, wrecking the kids' universe with Red Miles is the LAST thing Jack did on his timeline before PM showed up.

There must be some time fuckery involved then. We saw Jack jump into the meteor immediately after putting Jade on her death bed, in which he brooded in a flower until eventually being released and unleashing hell on a the future wanderers. Either he hadn't quite got around to stabbing trolls yet, or there's some mechanic to the flowers I'm not understanding.

Dominic White posted:

Dog Tier

I like this a lot.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

yellowyams posted:

This post was the best thing to come out of this night. Happy 10/25 everyone. :')

So what am I forgetting here, how is everyone supposed to meet up if Jade and John went through the fourth wall while everyone else is at the green sun?

Remember that panel of Hussie setting up two fourth walls facing each other a yard apart? Presumably, they smashed through one fourth wall and into another. Whatever the second fourth wall is "looking at" is probably where they are now.

I didn't think the whole thing with "rewinding" through MSPA pages was indicating that they're literally going to end up "in the site" or anything, just indicating that the world was being reset accordingly with the scratch.

Hjalmar posted:

There must be some time fuckery involved then. We saw Jack jump into the meteor immediately after putting Jade on her death bed, in which he brooded in a flower until eventually being released and unleashing hell on a the future wanderers. Either he hadn't quite got around to stabbing trolls yet, or there's some mechanic to the flowers I'm not understanding.

Jack's timeline is something like this:

-Witnesses Jade die, kills CD. Picks Jade's dying body up and carries it to her Quest Bed.
-Enters meteor temple, enters flower.
-Emerges, kills exiles, uses device that was always powered down before to port himself to the troll session.
-Wreaks havoc on the trolls and their Prospit and Derse.
-Uses Red Miles on the frog, leading to its gradual death.
-Sees the birth of the Green Sun, starts to turn toward it but is distracted by PM's appearance.

Pretty straightforward timeline. Remember that the mediums are in a timeless expanse removed from the other universes, so what happens in them doesn't make any difference to Jack!

dumb brunette fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Oct 25, 2011

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Webcomics are now 15 minutes long, fully animated and scored video clips.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
So what are the odds we're going to focus on the scratch-session kids now for a while before the original cast comes crashing in after a bunch of shenanigans that we aren't privy to?

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Hjalmar posted:

At the end of the human session's timeline, Jack caught a meteor back to Earth's past, where he jumped into the time capsule. He came to the troll session after murdering all the Earth exiles except PM. There he did all of the required planet destroying and troll/frog murdering, while back on Earth PM dragged corpses around to bury or something; eventually WV dropped the ring, and she put it on and followed Jack, who had just killed a frog and was watching the lab meteor head for the green sun.

yellowyams posted:

It's unclear how that'll work exactly, but there's a god of space on one end, and on the other end there's two gods of time and a non-god but still high-level space player. They'll figure something out if they have to.

Hamiltonian Bicycle fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Oct 25, 2011

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

It's unclear how that'll work exactly, but there's a god of space on one end, and on the other end there's two gods of time and a normal high-level space player. They'll figure something out if they have to.
Getting Rose and Dave back to John and Jade may well be the thing Aradia said she would have to help them with.

Amazing stuff. Watched the recording of the stream, only understood half of it, read the thread here and the one on the MSPA forum to understand the rest, and then downloaded the flash to appreciate it fully. Good to have it back.

Paul.Power fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Oct 25, 2011

Boneless Jogger
Apr 20, 2010
You are the worst prankster ever, Doc Scratch. Got us good, though. :(

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!

Seoinin posted:

So what are the odds we're going to focus on the scratch-session kids now for a while before the original cast comes crashing in after a bunch of shenanigans that we aren't privy to?

The next page will be "Enter Name"

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

At the end of the human session's timeline, Jack caught a meteor back to Earth's past, where he jumped into the time capsule. He came to the troll session after murdering all the Earth exiles except PM. There he did all of the required planet destroying and troll/frog murdering, while back on Earth PM dragged corpses around to bury or something; eventually WV dropped the ring, and she put it on and followed Jack, who had just killed a frog and was watching the lab meteor head for the green sun.

Right, okay, this makes sense. The part I forgot was that he used the mechanisms in WV's (for lack of better phrasing) giant can of soup immediately after murdering WV, which took him to the Troll universe.

VVVV Wait, we aren't the rabid fans?

Skepsist posted:

I AM CRYING IN REAL LIFE

Skeleton Mom fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Oct 25, 2011

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

^^ You know very well I meant the MSPA Forums strain of rabidity!

Starmaker posted:

The next page will be "Enter Name"

13-year-old Dad :3: 13-year-old Mom!! :3:

I wouldn't be surprised to see this but I think it would make Hussie's rabid fans so angry. (Which means it could definitely happen.)

dumb brunette fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Oct 25, 2011

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Dominic White posted:

Dog Tier

Hjalmar posted:

I like this a lot.

I'm surprised that everyone wasn't already calling it that. It seems so obvious.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

SynthOrange posted:

Webcomics are now 15 minutes long, fully animated and scored video clips.

I feel like this is a Big Deal and there should be noise in comics and entertainment sites about this.

Radiochromatic
Feb 17, 2011
Spoilers and speculation.
Ever since Jade prototyped her dreamself, I always had a sneaking suspicion she would go God Tier. Still, as much as I expected it, I was still blown away when it happened. Jade has proven to be the most capable character in this story so far.
As for the alternate Quest Beds, I think they exist as an alternate method, in case they die before the game starts or in the early game. Consider how close John almost died in his first boss fight. Obviously the game is designed to be challenging, and luck can sway everything.
This is further supported by the fact that Aradia, Rose, and Dave all got the kiss of life. Their real world souls merged with their Dreamself souls, which is what happens on the typical Quest Beds anyway. The only difference is that Aradia was in a soul bot when she got her kiss, waaaaaaay back with Equius, and thus her soul couldn't merge until the bot exploded.

To be honest, I felt a little stupid when Jack gutted WV. It should have been obvious that's where he got the blood on his arm, since the chunk of uranium was apparently an important item since it was first introduced. What's really interesting is the machine, and its purpose. Apparently it allows anybody to travel backward or forward through universes. How that's a key duty of the White Queen has yet to be seen, but I'm sure it'll come up at some point. Peregrine Becdicant has the piece that allows which universe one can jump to. It's got to play into this somehow.

I think we finally have an answer to the voices in Sollux's head. The whisperings of the soon to be doomed were basically the whisperings of everybody in both universes. Red representing Earth, blue representing Alternia. No wonder he was always so angry all the time.

Now that I think on it, I believe one of Jade's powers might be tied to ghost images in her captchalogue. After all, she did instruct Karkat to instruct past Jade to turn off the fourth wall, and then draw it. Now suddenly she pulls up a fourth wall that looks suspiciously like a ghost image that then becomes a real fourth wall. It would make some sort of sense, as ghost images are always actual things that the deck can't pick up because it's not there at the time. Space powers would make up for that, allowing any ghost image to be pulled up from somewhere out in space.
Either all of that, or Jade was actually able to captchalogue the fourth wall when she drew it. That never really got explained either way. We just know she drew it at some point. Or maybe we did find out and I'm not remembering properly? 6000 something pages, I'm bound to forget.

I'm really looking forward to the Act 6 wrap up. God Tier everybody would be pretty cool to see. But I have a sneaking suspicion that when the dream bubbles pop, so too will all the dead trolls. Without dreamselves or bodies, where else are they going to go? How else do they exist outside of these bubbles?

But I've rambled enough.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.

Alectai posted:

Unfortunately, the best liar is the one who saves the deception for the Critical Moment, and the hints the Kids got towards it weren't heeded by most, or deflected by various Agents. The only one who seemed to realize that they were being tricked was Jade, which is why she set up the situation the way she did and kept everyone out of the loop.

I'm still in awe that it seems that Jade is the only one who isn't one of the S u c k e r s. Obviously a lot of it was unplanned, but Scratch had all the trolls and Rose completely fooled (and they pulled in John and Dave as well)...

TheDemon fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Oct 25, 2011

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Watched it twice. Between that and this thread (thank God for you guys, seriously, I had no idea about the whole 'Green Sun being created' thing there) I think I got everything, but one thing is still sticking in my craw.

This page vaguely describes the circumstances of Jack's arrival in the Trolls' session.

Doc Scratch posted:

The Slayer was, for the moment, unmotivated by the Thief's motion for a compelling duel. This side of The Scratch, he opted for a more ruthless and calculating policy of extermination. On his arrival, not about to repeat the mistakes leading to his banishment, he quickly obliterated all twelve planets, followed by Prospit and Derse, to weed out those who might outsmart him in the same manner.

That doesn't really gel with the flash, the way I saw it, but it's possible I'm just interpreting either the flash or this page wrong. In general, I'm sorta foggy on why he stuck himself in the time capsule and murdered all the exiles in the first place. How did he know it would plant him in the Trolls' universe where he could get a shot at Bilious Slick? And why were the exiles blowing up the stations in the first place? To try and make sure Jack wouldn't be able to show up and use them?

Help. :confused:

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

dumb brunette posted:

13-year-old Dad :3: 13-year-old Mom!! :3:

I wouldn't be surprised to see this but I think it would make Hussie's rabid fans so angry. (Which means it could definitely happen.)
Not so sure about Dad since he's not a paradox clone (maybe he'll be exactly the same?), but 13-year-old Mom, Bro, Grandpa and Nanna are definite possibilities.

A science-obsessed 13yo Mom rebelling against her occultist mother, and "our" Rose's reaction to that, would be one of the funniest things possible.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Hey, guys.

Look what I found.

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/homestuck-vol-8

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Cleretic posted:

Hey, guys.

Look what I found.

Goddammit, I needed to sleep tonight!

WELP,

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Cleretic posted:

Hey, guys.

Look what I found.

Gah, of course this has to show up five minutes before I have to go. I guess this leaves something to look forward to for later, at least.

Edit:

Size: 413.7 MB, for the 320kbps MP3 version. :stare:
What's in there? Commentary like for the Jailbreak album?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Cleretic posted:

Hey, guys.

Look what I found.

This is almost as good of news as the flash itself, since it's the quality of the music for the flash's an albums that really elevate MSPA to something really special for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Holy poo poo, that Even in Death remix...