Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug
Oh hey there's also a Homestuck Volume 1-4 pack out, so if you didn't buy any of them now you can buy all of them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Hjalmar posted:

Goddammit, I needed to sleep tonight!

I gave up about an hour ago.

I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew cover. And it's not even by Bowman.

Some Strange Flea posted:

Oh hey there's also a Homestuck Volume 1-4 pack out, so if you didn't buy any of them now you can buy all of them!

As long as you're missing at least two it's a good deal.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

"Do You Remem8er Me" has me bawling. :smith:

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Goddamn, I love Rose's God Tier design. Having a Seer who can't see is always an interesting theme. That's also why Terezi is one of my favorite trolls.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Hey guys nice alb-

:negative:

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!

Paul.Power posted:

Not so sure about Dad since he's not a paradox clone (maybe he'll be exactly the same?)

This is my theory. Dad is the one constant across all universes.

Also, I'm not sure if this has come up yet but how did Dave and Rose end up wherever it was they were (I assume the same place as the trolls). I mean their bodies and beds were incinerated, where would they even spawn? Why there? Did Jade teleport them there? Did Dave do it? Aradia? That's the only part I don't understand yet.

Also when can we stop using spoilers no one will be reading this who didn't watch the flash

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Starmaker posted:

Also when can we stop using spoilers no one will be reading this who didn't watch the flash

Zorak posted a huge spoiler-post so I think we're in the clear.

Hussie Hunt is so smooth, you guys.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Well, that was the fastest online purchase I've ever made.

Downloading while I get some lunch and then it's tune time!

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Gonna go ahead and listen to Davesprite on loop until a full version of Penumbra Phantasm is available.

Idunn
Apr 30, 2011

That's it?

Starmaker posted:

Also, I'm not sure if this has come up yet but how did Dave and Rose end up wherever it was they were (I assume the same place as the trolls). I mean their bodies and beds were incinerated, where would they even spawn? Why there? Did Jade teleport them there? Did Dave do it? Aradia? That's the only part I don't understand yet.

Dave and Rose created the Green Sun, which is where the trolls were waiting for them. They didn't move so far as I can tell, time just isn't behaving properly, since the Green Sun exists outside regular time. Their beds don't need to be physically present after they died on them, I mean Aradia's would have been destroyed with Derse as well and she resurrected just fine.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Walliard posted:

I gave up about an hour ago.

I'm a Member of the Midnight Crew cover. And it's not even by Bowman.

Black still remains my favourite Homestuck track, so this version of the base track is so good.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Frog Forager is so Earthbound it hurts.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

Size: 413.7 MB, for the 320kbps MP3 version. :stare:
What's in there? Commentary like for the Jailbreak album?
42 tracks total, 2MB PNG cover art for each.

The last track is... odd. :raise:

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

are you one of those guys who likes big fatties and the big fatties have got big fatty dildos in their nose and they barf and they barf and its so gross.

Hjalmar posted:

But thinking about it from more of a narrative perspective, I am fairly certain the trolls that are already dead will stay that way. It doesn't make much sense to bring back, say, Equius or Nepeta for any reason other than to sell a couple more god tier hoodies. And that would be silly.

Won't they become their own ancestors, who will, via a scratch, give birth to a new session with new ancestors, who in turn become the troll's actual ancestors?

They will also all have dog ears. :ssh:

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Cracky posted:

They will also all have dog ears. :ssh:

No! The only thing saving us so far was that they took traits from unappealing animals!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Where is my full version of Spider's Claw, Radiation?! :argh:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
My favourite implication: with Dave and Rose alive, and their planets safe as well, they could go back and finish their personal quests. :unsmith:

e/ Did we ever see Jade actually get the final frog that Echidna showed her? Last I saw she was still puzzling over how to get it.

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Oct 25, 2011

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Radio Paranoia posted:

Where is my full version of Spider's Claw, Radiation?! :argh:

You have to wait for Homestuck Vol. 64.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

FronzelNeekburm posted:

The last track is... odd. :raise:

It's an acapella cover of the original source for the sample at the beginning of Black.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Firstly, HOLY poo poo AT loving EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED.

Now, that that's out of the way, John and Jade just smashed through the 4th wall, yes? Remember Lord English's coat is draped over one of the walls/windows? I'm thinking that John and Jade are currently smashing through one 4th wall/window, collecting Lord English's coat along the way via, you know, flying into it and then bringing it with them when they smash the other window into the new session. This is extremely troubling.

Also, the new album has a I'm a member of the Midnight Crew cover and it's THE BEST THING EVER.

e:fb drat

Roger Explosion fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Oct 25, 2011

Some Strange Flea
Apr 9, 2010

AAA
Pillbug

Renaissance Robot posted:

It's an acapella cover of the original source for the sample at the beginning of Black.
There's four bonus tracks as well though!

Also I got a track called null that was just around 8 seconds of silence so it could also have been that!

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Renaissance Robot posted:

He's referring to the last bonus track. It's called "null" apparently. I haven't heard it yet becase downloading anything on this connection takes forever.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Just because I'm not quick on the draw with my wallet! :argh:

I mean I'm totally buying this album right now, but give me a minute jeez.

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”
So does this mean that that throwaway furry poster of a dog-witch thing in Jade's room was actually foreshadowing? :v:

Starmaker posted:

Same--I'm guessing this new universe is basically going to mirror the troll's situation; i.e. the guardians are going to be the kids now and vice-versa. Along with that Dad will still be Dad somehow, he'll just be Nanna's dad instead. (Cue tearful God Tier John/post-scratch Dad 'reunion' where Dad says he 'feels like the son he never had'/reminds him of his old man or some similar BS)

Also this new album is amazing

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
My head is just full of gently caress right now. It manages to tie up old events while starting a million new ones. I'm currently flipping the gently caress out on the Jack V PM part.

E: Also i really wish i had money to buy this new album :smith:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Dizz posted:

Jack V PM
You know what rocks about this? Postwoman versus dog.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

Hahaha.

I watched it twice and it's still hard to see some parts but oh god is the art and music amazing. I can't wait to get the new album asap.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Roger Explosion posted:

It always seems so simple in retrospect.

Idunn
Apr 30, 2011

That's it?

Roger Explosion posted:

Hussie thinks of everything, goddamn.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Blood Nightmaster posted:

So does this mean that that throwaway furry poster of a dog-witch thing in Jade's room was actually foreshadowing? :v:

Although I am almost certain I'm not the only one, I loving called it.

Roger Explosion posted:

foreshadowed ever since Jade's introduction

gently caress yessssssss, I love being right.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Blood Nightmaster posted:

Her infatuation with anthropomorphic fauna is well documented and has come in more than a few times, so it's hardly throwaway.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Roger Explosion posted:

Jesus DICK look at all this poo poo that's just FLYING THE gently caress over my head.

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Idunn posted:

Dave and Rose created the Green Sun, which is where the trolls were waiting for them. They didn't move so far as I can tell, time just isn't behaving properly, since the Green Sun exists outside regular time. Their beds don't need to be physically present after they died on them, I mean Aradia's would have been destroyed with Derse as well and she resurrected just fine.

Arg I'm an idiot. I just watched the flash again and (I'm going to be a maverick here and not use spoilers) realized the two rose out of the sun, not through the portal thing that Bec Blanc came through. I guess with all the green and rising people I got confused or something. Anyways, everything on that front is clear now!

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
I like the way that everything's turned out for the best and the worst simultaneously. Only in Homestuck.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ugh I'm gonna have to watch this five or six more times to make heads or tails of it.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
You know what my first thought was when I saw Dave's Godtier outfit? Cape? Mask-like dark thing covering his eyes? gently caress me, he's the goddamned Batman. He's gone Bat-tier..

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Roger Explosion posted:

You know what my first thought was when I saw Dave's Godtier outfit? Cape? Mask-like dark thing covering his eyes? gently caress me, he's the goddamned Batman. He's gone Bat-tier..

Dark Knight of Time

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Oh, and everyone: start thinking of four-letter names.

Also I think Jade's grandson's name starts with a J?

(or perhaps, to stick with tradition, we will need ten-letter names)

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

are you one of those guys who likes big fatties and the big fatties have got big fatty dildos in their nose and they barf and they barf and its so gross.

Roger Explosion posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Cracky posted:

This is a thing of beauty! :golfclap: