Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
The pesterlogs are the main draw for me, so many of them are so witty and hilarious, I can't narrow it down to just one, but I think this one might be my favorite Dave moment:
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004672
code:
GC: WH4T 1S YOUR SP3C13S C4LL3D
TG: north american hollering phallus baboon
GC: >:?
GC: 1 TH1NK YOU M1GHT B3 PULL1NG MY FROND, F3M4L3 34RTHL1NG
TG: no its true we are highly endangered
TG: when our territory is threatened thats when the indiscriminate loving begins
TG: could gently caress a circus tent down a gas tank
TG: bunch it up in there good
TG: slam the lid and drive away
TG: beep beep albino hairless dickmonkey coming through
GC: 1M NOT SUR3 WH4T TH4T M34NS
GC: BUT 1 SUSP3CT 1T W4S SOM3TH1NG H1GHLY L4SC1V1OUS >:|
TG: the glittering civilization before you was built on angry apefuck power alone
TG: stand agog and marvel bitch
I can't read that without grinning like an idiot. Every single time. All in all though, I think Karkat produces the most consistently amazing dialogues in the whole comic.

So I guess I fail the challenge by not being able to choose. I'm fine with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
My favorite thing, on the whole, was probably... Yeah, okay, it was definitely...

quote:

CG: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING NOW.
GG: pw.
CG: SERIOUSLY, WHY DID YOU GO BACK TO SEE HER? YOU DIDN'T MENTION THIS LAST TIME.
GG: listen fuckass
GG: i am going to need a password before we continue
GG: plz <3
CG: RIGHT, OK.
CG: LET'S SEE IF I CAN REMEMBER, IT WAS PRETTY ELABORATE IF I RECALL, OK HERE GOES.
CG: I'M A DISGUSTING WORTHLESS BILGESACK ON THE GARGANTUAN TEAT OF A LABORING, LEPROUS MUSCLEBEAST. MY SELF ESTEEM IS SO SMALL, ITS EXISTENCE IS A MATTER OF CONJECTURE AMONG THEORETICAL PHYSICISTS. I SMELL SO BAD, THE STENCH CANNOT BE EXPRESSED WITH EVEN THE MOST ELOQUENT, FLORID LANGUAGE. THE ODOR MY BODY MAKES HAS MADE POETS CRY. I HAVE WON SPECIAL AWARDS FOR DISCOVERING NEW PLACES TO TOUCH MYSELF EROTICALLY WHILE FARTING. I UNFAIRLY PULVERIZE THE COMPETITION IN rear end in a top hat PAGEANTS, AND I HAVE RECEIVED A LIFETIME BAN FROM UGLY CONTESTS BY PRESIDENT SHITFACE HIMSELF. MY BLOOD IS NOT FIT TO FLOW THROUGH A SEWER, AND MY SIGN IS A PICTOGRAPHIC SYMBOL THAT LOOSELY TRANSLATES AS "PLEASE HIKE THESE PANTS UP TO THIS GUY'S ARMPITS, CHAIN HIM TO A FLOGGING JUT, AND MAKE A loving EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS SORRY SACK OF poo poo." WHEN I LOOK IN A MIRROR, MY REFLECTION SLOWLY SHAKES HIS HEAD WHILE I WET MYSELF IN SHAME.
GG: ....................... :|
CG: WHAT, THAT WAS IT, WASN'T IT. HOW WAS THAT NOT loving IT, DID I FORGET AN APOSTROPHE SOMEWHERE?
GG: no karkat, that was not quite the password

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
Easy mode: [S]Jack: Ascend. The opening vocals still give me the chills, and it doesn't hurt that Black is my favorite song in the whole MSPA discography. This was about the point where I knew that poo poo was going to get so much more complicated and dire than I had ever suspected previously. It's loving glorious.

Hard mode: Rose: Proceed through door uneventfully. Ahahahahahah! Rose's expression. The prankster's gambit. The loving salamander flipping out. He is simply the best there is.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

My favorite flash has always been [S] Jade: Dream up extra arms and play advanced bass solo. I remember my jaw dropping at the Prospit reveal when we finally begin to understand the significance of Jade's dreamself. This is however the one flash that originally had a Bolin song that I felt lost something significant with the change. The original song syncs up perfectly with the pulling away and revealing the setting in a way that the current one doesn't.

For any folks that feel the same way, the original of that flash and others have been collected here. Just open the files with a web browser.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
The mindblowing, straight out of left-field climax of the 3x SHOWDOWN COMBO.

Up to that point we knew Kanaya had come back, but nobody expected her to clean house like she did.

:black101:

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Tuxedo Ted posted:

For any folks that feel the same way, the original of that flash and others have been collected here. Just open the files with a web browser.

Was Mutiny always so terribly-looped? I can't imagine Hussie releasing something like that.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Now that all the characters are in groups, we may finally get conversations of people actually talking to each other without using Pesterchum or Trollian, without sprites being involved, and outside of flash animations. That doesn't sound special, but the comic's always avoided it before.

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

A good poster posted:

Now that all the characters are in groups, we may finally get conversations of people actually talking to each other without using Pesterchum or Trollian, without sprites being involved, and outside of flash animations. That doesn't sound special, but the comic's always avoided it before.

I'm pretty sure it'll be presented as pesterlogs anyway considering how Davesprite and Jadesprite's conversation on the battlefield was presented! (Or Beta John and Vriska. Or others!)

EDIT: Haha I just went to listen to some stuff from Volume 7 again and the shadow of Derse on the cover has a red and blue glow coming from either side of it.

dumb brunette fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Oct 30, 2011

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Favorite moment in all of Homestuck.

Easy mode: [S]JOHN. RISE UP
Something about the whole rising out of death into wind-godhood really strikes a deep chord in me somewhere.

Otherwise, I'd have to say the conversation starting here. Oh Dave, even when creeped the gently caress out you still make time for a rap-off.

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Oct 30, 2011

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

A good poster posted:

Given Jade is part-sprite now, any conversation involving her could arguably be classed as a spritelog.

Regarding "the windy thing seems pretty weaksauce now", one other angle could be that John's powers are chaotic in nature as opposed to the orderly connotations of Light, Time and Space. Which may give him more of an edge when it comes to dealing with the very orderly Lord English. This may tie in to John being the only Kid to have no real connection with the Green Sun, perhaps leaving him less vulnerable to LE. Maybe. I dunno.

Either way, John doesn't seem to be the type to worry about being outclassed. He still has pretty cool powers, now his friends have them too, and if it all helps to save the day then who cares about which of them is the most powerful?

Anyway, favourite stuff:

Easy Mode: [S] Enter. The full version of Sburban Jungle, first use of Hero Mode, first time the lack of a "name" in the command was used to imply that multiple characters were following the command, all four Kids involved in a Flash, and STRIIIIIIDEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!! Probably the moment when I went "holy poo poo, we've got something amazing on our hands here".

Hard Mode: John: Explore lab and the three pages afterwards. Just John being derpy and confused, but "Now what in the hell is going on in here" is brilliantly phrased.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Favorite stuff in Homestuck:

Easy Mode- Past Karkat:Wake up. This walk around just solidified the trolls' personalities and their interactions, and the imagae of Kakkat flipping the gently caress out while covered in wrigglers is always good for a laugh.

Hard Mode: Karkat. His pesterlogs are always solid gold, and his character is really well written, to the point where he feels more like people I know, rather than a fake alien teenager. Shine on, you angry bastard.

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

Easy Mode :- [s] John: Reunite with your loving wife and daughter. Act 6 needs to have another pop at the recurring Con Air gag.

Hard Mode :- Davesprite. Any spritelog he is in is automatically amazing by virtue of him saying something.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Easy mode: [S]Jade: Enter. is still my favourite flash from the early stages of Act 5 Act 2. The music and visuals were amazing the first time and watching back over some of the other flashes, I still find myself replaying this one over and over again the most.

Hard mode: While reading back over Act 5, this series of pages got a huge laugh out of me. The callback to SBAHJ was hilarious and after the whole build-up of Rose going dark, not to mention the discussion it caused in the thread at the time, I was laughing my rear end off at each and every page. I also think Andrew and the "one yard" reveal, as well as it's payoff in the scratch intermission, is one of my favourite parts of the story.

Oxygen Deficiency fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Oct 30, 2011

Graceful Graveler
May 18, 2009
Easy mode: Come on, no mention of this? I'm pretty sure it was one of the first pages to make me laugh out loudly.

Hard mode: Although I'm sure it's not my absolute favourite, the Midnight Crew intermission deserves some credit for the sheer confusion it causes to first time readers, the wacky antics, and the twist at the end. Plus, how it was supposed to foreshadow Jack's rise to power.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
I'm going straight for the supposed "hard mode" by choosing the whole exchange between Jade and Jadesprite.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005146

So many callbacks. And it made everybody worry about how it was going to end. Then Karkat both spares us of that fate and then makes us see it with his own imagination. The interruption via multiple computers going off is my favorite single page.

E: I had linked somewhat in the middle of the conversation (when it started getting violent), so here's the link to the beginning
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005140

Mr. D Bewildering fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Oct 30, 2011

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
My favorite plot device in Homestuck has to be the way most of the characters are formally introduced. You know, the pages with "Your name is JOHN EGBERT", a brief summary of the character's personality, then a sequence of pages which may be of dubious importance to the plot, but illustrate the unique ways that character will interact with their environment and future events - without the presence of other characters. They remind me of when television shows spend a whole episode fleshing out the minor characters and showing them on absurd adventures that the main characters could never go on with episodic regularity - except, taking only a little bit of your time and being more straight forward about cementing the characters. The Simpsons demonstrates it almost flawlessly with 22 Short Films About Springfield, where if it was the very first episode you saw, you could get a solid idea of just who the characters are with no more than a minute or two of screen time each. Now that may speak more towards the bizarreness of both series and their characters than their realism, but it still makes for great storytelling that sticks in the audience's mind.

Take Terezi's introduction as an example. Parts of her character have already been established through talking to the kids, but Andrew has just added in something we haven't had any inkling of before, just because he thought it would be funny and in keeping with the zodiac template: an obsession with justice. Other stories might do one of two things to show such a characteristic: casually drop references to it throughout dialogue assuming the audience will eventually connect it with the character, or build it up as a major plot point as a way of giving a reason for it to exist - maybe a more dramatic reveal as a part of character development, but probably not very funny. But Hussie likes to keep the Bottom Line Up Front when it comes to writing characters, and it works for the format and moods of Homestuck. A three minute vignette on the trial of Senator Lemonsnout, and we're left with lasting impressions of Terezi's self-given title as embodiment of justice, and of her Calvin & Hobbes-esque imagination and her cruel and playful sense of humor - things which had already taken all of her dialogues with the kids just to establish a foundation of.

Now of course we've been writing believable characters for hundreds of years without resorting to a kind of self-aware and meta procedure for entering them into the story, but for a media that isn't meant to be realistic, introducing characters in such a quickly encapsulating manner can work as a huge advantage for both amateur and professional writers. I can't count how many times I've scoffed at TVTropes-level fiction from people who confuse absurdity with entertainment on a directly proportional scale, and believe that casually dropping references to food or science or racism with every sentence a character says counts as endearing development. There is, maybe not a science, but at least a common sense to writing characters, and Hussie has managed to find and thoroughly exploit a common ground technique to doing so.

MrBims fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 30, 2011

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

dumb brunette posted:

EDIT: Haha I just went to listen to some stuff from Volume 7 again and the shadow of Derse on the cover has a red and blue glow coming from either side of it.

Holy crap. Not only that, but it shows the Green Sun behind it. Didn't Andrew draw that cover himself, too?

Bandcamp foreshadowing strikes again!

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
We already "knew" at the time that Rose, Dave or both would be heading to the Green Sun to blow it up (or not, as it turned out), and we'd seen the red and blue glow associated with the tumor here, though it was unclear what that meant at the time. I think people were speculating about it in terms of the two universes, but there was so little to go on that most everyone forgot about it for a while. I didn't remember it until I saw the tumor open in Cascade.

(And the cover wasn't Andrew's work, no, so it'd be surprising if it had major hints in it. According to the txt in the Volume 7 zip, it was drawn by Vinks and Shelby. No idea if they had any input from him; it seems neither of them posted about it on their tumblrs.)

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

I'm not gonna lie, as far as favorites go [S] WV: Ascend will always be one of my favorite flash updates. At the time, not a single question was answered! But every now and then I'll look back at it, and look at all the foreshadowing.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002657

For Hard-Mode, Terezi. She had a great exposition pesterlog with Rose, but when it comes down to it, Motherfucking Dance Party.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004679

FrictionlessEmu
Jan 24, 2011

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

(And the cover wasn't Andrew's work, no, so it'd be surprising if it had major hints in it. According to the txt in the Volume 7 zip, it was drawn by Vinks and Shelby. No idea if they had any input from him; it seems neither of them posted about it on their tumblrs.)

Those credits are actually for the cover art for the song Black Rose / Green Sun, which isn't the same as the cover art for the album (for some reason Bandcamp replaces the art for the first song on the album with the cover art for the entire album when you purchase and download it). It's not clear who did the cover art, but my guess would be that it actually was Andrew, since if it's someone else there probably would be credits thanking them!

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
Oh yeah, I haven't done this.

Easy mode for me is also WV: Ascend. It was old when I saw it - this was a couple weeks into Hivebent, I was checking out where all those weird demon kid avatars were coming from - but while I'd been enjoying the story before, this is the page that irrevocably hooked me, I think. I'm picking it more because of that than for any other reason.

Hard mode, well, I don't know. It's hard to choose anything specific. I'm going to just go with the whole sequence about Aradia's ancestor: all that extra tragedy ladled onto the trolls and their history, culminating in the reveal of... Betty Crocker's true identity, of all things. And ridiculous metanarrative bullshit going on at the same time. Absurd.

edit:

FrictionlessEmu posted:

Those credits are actually for the cover art for the song Black Rose / Green Sun, which isn't the same as the cover art for the album (for some reason Bandcamp replaces the art for the first song on the album with the cover art for the entire album when you purchase and download it). It's not clear who did the cover art, but my guess would be that it actually was Andrew, since if it's someone else there probably would be credits thanking them!

Oh, weird. I didn't know the track had art of its own - why does Bandcamp do that? Should have guessed something was up since it isn't much like their other work.

Hamiltonian Bicycle fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 30, 2011

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Over the course of five days I have shotgunned all five acts insofar. I think I've gone cross-eyed.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Level Slide posted:

Over the course of five days I have shotgunned all five acts insofar. I think I've gone cross-eyed.

So, what, that's one day spent on acts 1-4 and four days spent on act 5 :v:

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Level Slide posted:

My god, man, that can't possibly be healthy.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I went from start to current (it was right after God Tier Aradia was having that big dream bubble exposition about Doc Scratch's origins) in about 2 weeks and that was pretty hard. 5 days? Sheesh.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
You probably suddenly understand nothing.

Read it again.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

The Fucky posted:

My god, man, that can't possibly be healthy.

Seriously. It took me three days, and that was mid-Hivebent. You probably missed a ton of stuff too (which is nothing unusual, really).

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
It's really hard for me to think of just one thing that is memorable about Homestuck, because there's a lot of little things that I love.

The moment that really stands out for me from the earlier acts, that cemented my love for Homestuck, is the whole section with WV (:smith:) starting with WV: Consume Several Cans

quote:

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time. You've got a city to govern with a carapaced fist!

My favorite pesterlogs are probably all the ridiculous Dave and Terezi conversations, though my heart belongs to this one in particular.

quote:

TG: ok so whats the plan
GC: 1 THOUGHT YOU WOULD N3V3R 4SK
GC: TH3R3 4R3 SO M4NY PL4NS
GC: W3 4R3 GO1NG TO B3 SO BUSY D4V3, YOU H4V3 NO 1D34
TG: thats cool
TG: but whats the answer that doesnt have anything to do with meaningless bullshit
GC: 1SNT 1T OBV1OUS?
GC: NOW TH4T W3 4R3 4 T34M D4V3
GC: YOU 4ND M3
GC: 1T 1S T1M3
TG: time
TG: for
GC: T1M3
TG: for
TG: come on
GC: FOR............
TG: ......
TG: ...........
GC: .............................
GC: FOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..............
TG: god dammit
GC: 4 MOTH3R FUCK1NG D4NC3 P4RTY!!!!!!! >:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GC: http://tinyurl.com/OMGD4NC3P4RTY
TG: whoa

But in the end: probably Karkat. Karkat is simply the best character ever, he is Troll Jegus, he hates himself so much, he has lovely taste in movies, and he cares so much about everyone, but he's repressed that under layers of sarcasm and insults. It's hard to be Karkat. It's hard, and no one understands. In particular:

quote:

PCG: THAT'S THE END OF HOW EVERYTHING'S MY FAULT COMPLETELY, AND I'M GARBAGE.
PCG: HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT JADE! NOT THAT YOU SEEM TO RECALL THIS MEMO EVEN EXISTS.
PCG: IF YOU SEE KANAYA IN DEATHBUBBLE HELL, PLEASE TELL HER I'M SORRY I LET HER DOWN.
PCG: AND IF YOU SEE SOLLUX WANDERING AROUND TOO, LET HIM KNOW HOW ASHAMED I AM I DITCHED HIM LIKE A COWARD BECAUSE I HEARD A HORN GO HONK.

:smith: :smith: :smith:

Also how he has irredeemably corrupted Jade:

quote:

GG: I SAID PASSWORD FUCKASS!!!!!
GA: Wow
GG: whoops sorry
GG: ive been having too many password arguments with karkat i guess :p
GA: I Still Dont Understand The Password Thing

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

Oh, weird. I didn't know the track had art of its own - why does Bandcamp do that? Should have guessed something was up since it isn't much like their other work.

This came up at least once before in a previous MSPA thread and yeah, it's really frustrating, but nowhere moreso than in this case, because the track art for Black Rose / Green Sun is gorgeous and it bothers me to no end that it gets masked by some dumb formatting issue. Unfortunately no one seems to know how to do anything about it short of manually fiddling with it, but in my experience (at least with iTunes) that just manages to put the track art of the first song as the album cover art, which obviously is just moving the problem instead of fixing it....

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Oct 30, 2011

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

You probably suddenly understand nothing.

Read it again.

Considering all the Eldritch (for lack of a better adjective) stuff that happened during the later parts of Act 5, I think I'm supposed to understand nothing. Well, I understand a few things, just not everything.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Level Slide posted:

Considering all the Eldritch (for lack of a better adjective) stuff that happened during the later parts of Act 5, I think I'm supposed to understand nothing. Well, I understand a few things, just not everything.

No worries, this thread is generally very willing to help new fans understand the ridiculous complexities of Homestuck, so you can always ask questions. The MSPA wiki is also pretty thorough and can answer questions you may have as well.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'll start with an easy one. I don't think I've ever seen the Battlefield after the fourth prototype, or at least I didn't recognize it as such. Is it that weird snowflake thing or is that something else?

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
The fourth prototyping added the tentacle like shapes all around the planet. Yeah, the snowflake thing.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Level Slide posted:

There actually isn't that much that you can't/ shouldn't know at this point in the story. The remaining mysteries are mostly "What now?" and "LORD ENGLISH".

e: also Jade's penpal.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Zorak posted:

There actually isn't that much that you can't/ shouldn't know at this point in the story. The remaining mysteries are mostly "What now?" and "LORD ENGLISH".

e: also Jade's penpal.

And Jaspers and Grandpa Harley.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Kit Walker posted:

Grandpa Harley had an alien batterwitch/ Servant of Lord English for a God Mother, him getting technology enough to go to Skaia wouldn't be too hard.

Snollygoster
Dec 17, 2002

what a scoop

CidGregor posted:

This came up at least once before in a previous MSPA thread and yeah, it's really frustrating, but nowhere moreso than in this case, because the track art for Black Rose / Green Sun is gorgeous and it bothers me to no end that it gets masked by some dumb formatting issue. Unfortunately no one seems to know how to do anything about it short of manually fiddling with it, but in my experience (at least with iTunes) that just manages to put the track art of the first song as the album cover art, which obviously is just moving the problem instead of fixing it....

Whoooa, I just went to Bandcamp and checked out the track art for that song because of this post. It's really good!

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

Kit Walker posted:

Yeah there's a few outstanding questions like that. I don't think they're as big as all the ones that finally got answered in Cascade, though.

I think the deal with Jaspers is probably that he lived with young Mom in that bedroom under the laboratory for a while. That bedroom, with its parallels to the Handmaid's, is another question that hasn't been settled 100%, but I figure that Mom was raised there by... somebody connected to Betty Crocker, somehow.

As far as we've seen, Mom has certainly not been anything like what the Handmaid became, but I guess that's unsurprising if a First Guardian wasn't doing the job and Lord English wasn't present in that version of the universe.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Snollygoster posted:

Whoooa, I just went to Bandcamp and checked out the track art for that song because of this post. It's really good!

Oh wow, I checked it out, too. That's pretty gorgeous, I love the whole stained glass thing.

Also, Level Slide, you are insane and I salute you.

Kit Walker posted:

And Jaspers and Grandpa Harley

Do you mean the continuous and extremely pressing mystery of how exactly Jaspers died?

I feel like there are more mysteries right now, or at least, questions to be answered (what went down during the Ancestor's session? Is there an eight session game out there? What about the satellite around the pink moon? etc etc) though I'll concede that there's not many I can think of off the top of my head that are extremely plot important, except - 1. Is Gamzee still evil/crazy? Because he was looking kind of whacked out in [S] Cascade. 2. Lil' Cal and, most importantly, 3. the continuing saga of fedorafreak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
did we ever find out what was with that apocalypsearisen deal? The one where she's like a ghost? The one that we were all shocked about. Because really, I know there are dreambubbles and all, but her case was so different. I hope it doesn't get bullshitted away by something like "Oh, handmaid, it was all a plan of doc scratch all along!!!!!!" because that'd be the worst.