Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Drewjitsu posted:

This is badass. Now we can actually put all those feats that change the second wind power to work!

EDIT:
Here is a compendium check list of feats that include "Second Wind" in them:

There are loads of items also (off the top of my head, a poo poo load of tattoos, various armours etc).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmIhere
Apr 21, 2011
Finally updated from the old version that used .part files and started poking around. I found that all the battle cleric powers have the line "Requirement: You must use this power with a simple weapon." when only half of the powers require a simple weapon. The attacks that add extra damage if you are using a simple weapon do not actually require a simple weapon. The ones that require a simple weapon give the bonus if you are using it with both hands.

These are the powers that have the requirement that should not:

Weapon of Enforced Serenity
Words Are Not Enough
Warning Strike
Weapon of Peace Foretold
Violence Betrayed
Divine Retribution
Weapon of Final Peace

EDIT: Another small thing, the field to choose a theme is titled "Choose your Dark Sun theme (optional)" when it now has a lot of non-Dark Sun themes. It should probably just be titled "Choose your theme (optional)"

AmIhere fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Nov 9, 2011

AmIhere
Apr 21, 2011
I know its asking alot but would it be possible for there to be an entry on the item list of the shop to show the rarity of the different items? Is it possible for the top of the pages, on head slot for example, to say:

Lvl | Magic Item | Price | Rarity |

Having the rarity show up on the items and thus on the item cards is really nice but it can still take a lot of time to find items that you can legally buy. If there was a Rarity field you could just click on it to sort by rarity or just scroll down and see which ones are common much faster.

Idzy
Apr 2, 2011

AmIhere posted:

I know its asking alot but would it be possible for there to be an entry on the item list of the shop to show the rarity of the different items? Is it possible for the top of the pages, on head slot for example, to say:

Lvl | Magic Item | Price | Rarity |

Having the rarity show up on the items and thus on the item cards is really nice but it can still take a lot of time to find items that you can legally buy. If there was a Rarity field you could just click on it to sort by rarity or just scroll down and see which ones are common much faster.

The dark sun part is hard coded into the original character builder so we can't change it, and the sort is the same thing. We can only add to the data not change the program itself

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Undrhil posted:

The downside is that we will now have two cards which show Second Wind ... unless this replaces the one that the builder currently places on the sheet...

Unfortunately you are right about this one point....all I can say until we figure out a way to remove that card, I personally can ignore it when I print

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Sure Protection Divine Power
Spirit of Courage Dragon Magazine 391
Starshine Mantle Dragon Magazine 392
Shadow Blood Heroes of Shadow
Disciple of Justice Multiple Sources
Disciple of Strength Multiple Sources
Disciple of the Wild Multiple Sources
Rousing Voice Heroic Arcane Power
Rune-Scribed Soul Heroic Arcane Power
Arena-Fighter's Recovery Heroic Dark Sun Campaign Setting
Githzerai Beast Mastery Heroic Dragon Magazine 378
Shielded Resurgence Heroic Dragon Magazine 378
Obsidian Cave Recovery Heroic Dragon Magazine 379
Defensive Bluff Heroic Dragon Magazine 381
Emboldening Presence Heroic Dragon Magazine 381
Devil's Favor Heroic Dragon Magazine 382
Umbral Wind Heroic Dragon Magazine 382
Frantic Recovery Heroic Dragon Magazine 383
Roiling Storm Heroic Dragon Magazine 383
Shifting Wind Heroic Dragon Magazine 383
Storm's Lightning Heroic Dragon Magazine 383
Turtle's Shell Heroic Dragon Magazine 383
Flickering Fortunes Heroic Dragon Magazine 385
Shared Vitality Heroic Dragon Magazine 385
Goliath Resolve Heroic Dragon Magazine 386
Wrathful Recovery Heroic Dragon Magazine 386
Common Cause Heroic Dragon Magazine 388
Unstoppable Drive Heroic Dragon Magazine 388
Ghostly Wind Heroic Dragon Magazine 391
Mark of Healing Heroic Eberron Player's Guide
Defensive Resilience Heroic Martial Power
Offensive Resilience Heroic Martial Power
Redoubled Efforts Heroic Martial Power 2
Resilience of Stone Heroic Martial Power 2
Crushing Earthstrength Heroic Player's Handbook 2
Timely Respite Heroic Player's Handbook 2
Wildblood Cunning Heroic Player's Handbook 2
Spiritbond Defense Heroic Player's Handbook 3
Earthstrength Resilience Heroic Primal Power
Lifespirit Vigor Heroic Primal Power
Spirits of Stone Heroic Primal Power
Wildblood Fury Heroic Primal Power
Healing Fist Heroic Psionic Power
Psionic Toughness Heroic Psionic Power
Wind of Sympathy Heroic Psionic Power
Endurance in Solitude Paragon Dark Sun Campaign Setting
Thrill of the Kill Paragon Dark Sun Campaign Setting
Timely Teleport Paragon Dragon Magazine 382
Wrathful Resurgence Paragon Dragon Magazine 383
Dual Mind Reserves Paragon Dragon Magazine 385
Echoing Roar Paragon Dragon Magazine 386
Dragon's Rejuvenation Paragon Dragon Magazine 388
Improved Immutability Paragon Eberron Player's Guide
Defensive Surge Paragon Martial Power
Hunter's Resurgence Paragon Martial Power
Vital Inspiration Paragon Martial Power
Dwarven Recovery Paragon Martial Power 2
Striking Resurgence Paragon Martial Power 2
Improved Second Wind Paragon Player's Handbook
Desperate Renewal Paragon Player's Handbook 3
Psionic Rejuvenation Paragon Player's Handbook 3
Rune of Escape Paragon Player's Handbook 3
Dragonborn Zeal Paragon Multiple Sources
Mammon’s Theft of Health Paragon Player's Handbook Races: Tiefling
Earthstrength Defenses Paragon Primal Power
Lifespirit Healing Paragon Primal Power
Vital Form Paragon Primal Power
Wildblood Retribution Paragon Primal Power
Body Fuel Paragon Psionic Power
Bolstering Wind Paragon Psionic Power
Returning Resilience Paragon Psionic Power
Inexhaustible Resources Epic Dark Sun Campaign Setting
Epic Recovery Epic Martial Power
Stoneheart Warrior Epic Martial Power
Timely Revival Epic Martial Power
Peerless Reaction Epic Player's Handbook 3
Draconic Restoration Epic Player's Handbook Races: Dragonborn
Renewed Wrath Epic Player's Handbook Races: Tiefling
Earthstrength Might Epic Primal Power
Guardian Resurgence Epic Primal Power
Spirit of Health Epic Primal Power
Wild Surge Epic Primal Power

I am going to start working these feats and place them as a file for review, if everyone believes this should be implemented after they are done, well then we can do that or just create a Homebrew file.

AmIhere
Apr 21, 2011

Idzy posted:

The dark sun part is hard coded into the original character builder so we can't change it, and the sort is the same thing. We can only add to the data not change the program itself

Thanks for the reply. I knew that some of the elements were hard-coded but I was not sure if those might be changeable. I just updated and saw that the battle cleric powers were updated. Thanks.

I was also happy to see that the bladeling improved razor storm power has the right dmg and atk shown now. Although it still refuses to remember which key ability I choose for the improved razor storm power. I had looked at the dump from the online version several months back and I noticed that the value being passed for improved razor storm was being stored in the variable for the razor storm key ability. The code showed two variables but the improved one was not being used, which is probably why it keeps asking for it to be selected every time.

To be honest I don't think there really needs to be a separate choice for the improved version, you could just use the same one as the normal razor storm right above it. The improved version replaces the original after all. Getting it to remember the choice for improved razor storm should just involve changing the one selector to point to the correct variable. The choice is being used for the power card but its not being remembered if you close the program and restart it.

Sorry this is so long winded for something so minor.

nothingxs
Sep 7, 2005

Do as you like. It's not my job to kill you.

Tivaan posted:

Unfortunately you are right about this one point....all I can say until we figure out a way to remove that card, I personally can ignore it when I print

Yeah, you can hide individual cards when you print, so you should be fine there.

EDIT: Technically, we COULD ghetto-modify the text displayed by the program (hex edits, yeaaaaa), but I question how smart of an idea that'd be. Best leave it as it is.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Undrhil posted:

The downside is that we will now have two cards which show Second Wind ... unless this replaces the one that the builder currently places on the sheet...

You can always hide power cards you don't want to print out.

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Here is the new file with the feats completed

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27143905/Second%20Wind%20Card%20and%20Amended%20Files.zip

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has the samurai theme worked out and when it might get implemented, got a game coming up where I'm planning on using it and would love to have it. thanks in advance

scpredmage
Sep 2, 2011

Shadowbane01 posted:

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has the samurai theme worked out and when it might get implemented, got a game coming up where I'm planning on using it and would love to have it. thanks in advance
I haven't gotten the Samurai crit damage bonus to show up on power cards yet (shows up under class features), but everything's there for both Samurai and Yakuza.
code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> 
<D20Rules game-system="D&amp;D4E"> 
	<RulesElement name="Samurai" type="Theme" internal-id="ID_FMP_THEME_D404_CTSY_1" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 9:04 AM">
		<Flavor> "Honor, loyalty, and courage are an all-consuming obsession to the samurai, whose cultural purpose is to serve as a warrior." </Flavor>
		<specific name="Role"> ID_FMP_ROLE_4 </specific>
		<specific name="Power Source"> ID_FMP_POWER_SOURCE_1 </specific>
		<specific name="Creating"> Samurai are overwhelmingly drawn to classes that emphasize weapon prowess. The fighter class has the physical fortitude and skill at arms that are the hallmarks of the samurai; however, cultural and environmental aspects of the setting are sometimes best addressed by the talents of other classes. For instance, in realms that wage perpetual war, samurai often become warlords, while those realms on the frontier find the resourcefulness of the ranger to be an important trait for samurai. Exceptionally cultured or mystical lands welcome samurai of arcane or divine classes as well, so long as the individual is able to wield a sword bravely when the time comes. No matter your class or race, as a samurai you are held to the strictest of behavioral standards. </specific>
		<specific name="_PARSED_SUB_FEATURES"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_1,ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_3 </specific>
		<specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_2,ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_3,ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_4 </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_1" type="Class Feature" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_2" type="Class Feature" level="5" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_3" type="Class Feature" level="10" />
		</rules>
Samurai are the elite warriors of the nations of Kozakura and Wa, trained since childhood in the arts of battle. Sworn in service to the powerful nobles who govern the empire, they are expected to live and die according to their master&apos;s command. Cultured and refined, samurai dedicate themselves utterly to the tenets of bushido-the warrior&apos;s code that teaches that one&apos;s life is not one&apos;s own, and that nothing is more important than honor, obedience, and courage.
	Samurai are born into their class, enjoying social privileges second only to the ruling nobility. Many come from families that own land themselves, and thus grow up accustomed to a life of wealth and entitlement. The samurai&apos;s lofty place in society sometimes leads individuals down a path of arrogance or brutality, since a samurai is above the law when dealing with those of lower station; however, true followers of bushido emphasize traits such as benevolence and politeness, as well as courage.
	A samurai&apos;s training begins at a young age, when he is introduced to the rigorous demands of bushido. Young samurai are exposed to extreme heat, cold, and pain, enduring all with emotionless poise. They are steeled against the fear of death by being sent on errands through graveyards or near hangman&apos;s gallows at night. Each samurai-in-training is taught to read and write, contemplating classics of literature, religion, and art with which to refine his mind and spirit. Finally, all are taught the martial arts for which these warriors are most well known.
	Samurai heroes are expected to fight and die at their lord&apos;s command, and their adventures reflect that. Samurai will undertake any quest their master assigns them, whether waging open war or avenging an insult to their lord&apos;s honor; a samurai obeys without hesitation. A samurai who proves worthy of reward will be honored with lands and wealth, and, perhaps most important, the lord&apos;s approval. This honor, and the perpetual striving toward one&apos;s perfection of bushido, is all-important for a samurai, who will go to any length to maintain and uphold it. Should a samurai bring shame to himself or his master, he is allowed to take his own life in an act of ritualistic suicide, allowing him to die with his honor intact. For a samurai, death is preferable to dishonor.

Creating a Samurai
Samurai are overwhelmingly drawn to classes that emphasize weapon prowess. The fighter class has the physical fortitude and skill at arms that are the hallmarks of the samurai; however, cultural and environmental aspects of the setting are sometimes best addressed by the talents of other classes. For instance, in realms that wage perpetual war, samurai often become warlords, while those realms on the frontier find the resourcefulness of the ranger to be an important trait for samurai. Exceptionally cultured or mystical lands welcome samurai of arcane or divine classes as well, so long as the individual is able to wield a sword bravely when the time comes. No matter your class or race, as a samurai you are held to the strictest of behavioral standards.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai Starting Feature" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_1" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 11:17:41 AM">
		<Prereqs> Samurai </Prereqs>
		<Category> 1 </Category>
		<specific name="Short Description"> Gain the iaijutsu power. </specific>
		<specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_1 </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 1 </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_1" type="Power" />
		</rules> 
Honor, loyalty, and courage are an all-consuming obsession to the samurai, whose cultural purpose is to serve as a warrior. All choices concerning that service are placed in the master&apos;s hands, and a samurai who is given a command is expected to obey it without pause. A core ethic of bushido is that one should never deliberate when action is called for, and nothing exemplifies this outlook more than the frightening intensity with which you initiate combat. In the battle is when your weapon prowess makes itself known; when coordination, speed, and strength combine to execute a strike of great destructive potential. You might favor a quick-draw style of attack, wherein you draw your weapon and cut in a simultaneous movement. Or, you might prefer to adopt specialized postures that let you quickly close the distance to your foe.

Benefit: You gain the iaijutsu power.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Level 5 Samurai Feature" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_2" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 11:17:41 AM">
		<Category> 5 </Category>
		<specific name="Short Description"> +2 power bonus to Diplomacy and Intimidate </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 5 </specific>
		<rules>
			<statadd name="Diplomacy Misc" value="+2" type="power" />
			<statadd name="Intimidate Misc" value="+2" type="power" />
		</rules> 
As a samurai, you are expected to conduct yourself with the utmost poise, dignity, and politeness. Doing so reflects your personal honor, as well as the disciplined social order of Kozakura. Thus, you are respectful to your superiors, and those of lower station can sense the unwavering intensity that you project.

Benefit: You gain a +2 power bonus to Diplomacy checks and Intimidate checks.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Level 10 Samurai Feature" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_3" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 11:17:41 AM">
		<Category> 10 </Category>
		<specific name="Short Description"> Choose a weapon group </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 10 </specific>
		<rules>
			<select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_3" />
		</rules> 
Through a lifetime of practice, you have achieved an uncanny coordination of mind, body, and spirit, making your weapon artistry among the finest in the world. Whether your attack is embellished by a perfection of form or the application of ancient techniques, one strike often spells doom for your opponent.

Benefit: Choose a weapon group when you gain this feature. When you make a weapon attack with a weapon from that group and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Mace)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(MACE)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<Category> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_3 </Category>
		<specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_3 </specific>
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with maces </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a mace and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Light Blade)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(LIGHT_BLADE)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with light blades </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a light blade and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Staff)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(STAFF)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with staves </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a staff and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Heavy Blade)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(HEAVY_BLADE)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with heavy blades </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a heavy blade and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Axe)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(AXE)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with axes </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with an axe and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Flail)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(FLAIL)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with flails </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a flail and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Hammer)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(HAMMER)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with hammers </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a hammer and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Pick)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(PICK)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with picks </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a pick and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Polearm)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(POLEARM)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with polearms </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a polearm and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Unarmed)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(UNARMED)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with unarmed weapons </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with an unarmed weapon and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Crossbow)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(CROSSBOW)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with crossbows </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a crossbow and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Sling)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(SLING)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with slings </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a sling and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Bow)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(BOW)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with bows </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a bow and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Spear)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(SPEAR)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with spears </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a spear and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Garrote)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(GARROTE)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with garrotes </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a garrote and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Samurai (Blowgun)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_SAMURAI_FEATURE_(BLOWGUN)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<specific name="Short Description"> +1d6 (+2d6 at 21st) to crit damage with blowguns </specific>
When you make a weapon attack with a blowgun and score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d6 extra damage to the target. This increases to 2d6 extra damage at level 21.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Iaijutsu" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_1" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_FREE_ACTION </Category>
		<Flavor> While others contemplate, you act, loyal and resolute even in the face of death. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Power Usage"> Encounter </specific>
		<specific name="_SkillPower" />
		<specific name="Display"> Samurai Utility </specific>
		<specific name="Keywords"> Martial </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Free Action </specific>
		<specific name="Attack Type"> Personal </specific>
		<specific name="Trigger"> You roll initiative. </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> You can draw a weapon and shift up to a number of squares equal to half your speed. If you end this move adjacent to an enemy, you gain a +2 power bonus to the next attack roll you make against that enemy before the end of your next turn.

If your initiative is higher than every enemy&apos;s initiative, any melee weapon attack you make during your first turn of the encounter can score a critical hit on a roll of 18-20. </specific>
		<specific name="_ThemePower"> ID_FMP_THEME_D404_CTSY_1 </specific>
		<specific name="Power Type"> Utility </specific>
		<specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_THEME_D404_CTSY_1 </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Honorable Resolve" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_2" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_IMMEDIATE_REACTION,2 </Category>
		<Flavor> In the service of your master you know no fear, no weakness, and no surrender. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Power Usage"> Daily </specific>
		<specific name="Display"> Samurai Utility 2 </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Immediate Reaction </specific>
		<specific name="Trigger"> You are bloodied by an attack or damaged by an attack while bloodied. </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> You can use your second wind. Until the end of the encounter, you gain a +5 power bonus to saving throws against charm and fear effects, and enemy attacks never treat you as being bloodied. </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 2 </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Dauntless Gaze" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_3" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_7,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_IMMEDIATE_INTERRUPT,6 </Category>
		<Prereqs> Samurai, Trained in Intimidate </Prereqs>
		<Flavor> You level an unwavering glare, projecting your focus with such intensity that your opponent is shaken to the core. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Display"> Samurai Utility 6 </specific>
		<specific name="Keywords"> Fear, Martial </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Immediate Interrupt </specific>
		<specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 3 </specific>
		<specific name="Requirement"> You must have training in Intimidate. </specific>
		<specific name="Trigger"> An enemy within 3 squares of you moves willingly. </specific>
		<specific name="Target"> The triggering enemy </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> The target is marked by you and grants combat advantage until the end of your next turn. </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 6 </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Riddle of Steel" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_4" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MINOR_ACTION,10 </Category>
		<Flavor> In your hands, weapon and warrior are united in spirit, as your mind empties of the battlefield&apos;s distractions. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Display"> Samurai Utility 10 </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Minor Action </specific>
		<specific name="Requirement"> You must be holding a melee weapon. </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> You can make a saving throw. Also, until the end of your next turn, you gain a power bonus to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will equal to the highest enhancement bonus of a melee weapon you are holding. </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Yakuza" type="Theme" internal-id="ID_FMP_THEME_D404_CTSY_2" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 9:04 AM">
		<Flavor> "As a yakuza, you don&apos;t win battles by going toe-to-toe with enemies: You win by manipulating them into fighting you on your terms." </Flavor>
		<specific name="Role"> ID_FMP_ROLE_4 </specific>
		<specific name="Power Source"> ID_FMP_POWER_SOURCE_1 </specific>
		<specific name="Creating"> As outcasts in the society of Kozakura, most yakuza find themselves becoming rogues or assassins in order to survive in the underbelly of civilization. These characters quickly develop the skills and the mind-set that allow them to thrive in this cutthroat environment. Fighters also find a welcome place among yakuza, adopting roles as bodyguards or enforcers who do their bosses&apos; dirty work. Yakuza clans are very inclusive, inclined to welcome anyone cast off from society who can be useful to their organization. As a result, unlikely characters such as clerics, druids, and wizards sometimes find a place within a yakuza clan&apos;s ranks. These characters often become vital assets to a clan, their talents giving it an edge over rivals. </specific>
		<specific name="_PARSED_SUB_FEATURES"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6 </specific>
		<specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_6,ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_7,ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_8 </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_4" type="Class Feature" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_5" type="Class Feature" level="5" />
			<grant name="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6" type="Class Feature" level="10" />
		</rules>
Outcasts, renegades, folk heroes, and criminals-the yakuza are many things to different people, but without exception they are the rejects of a society that values conformity. There is a saying in Kozakura: &quot;The nail that sticks up must be hammered down.&quot; The yakuza proudly view themselves as these nails, but refuse to be treated as such.
	Although the true nature of the yakuza is hard to identify, most will agree that collectively they are scoundrels who live by their own rules and code of honor. Banding together in clannish groups, yakuza gain security and power by exploiting society through robbery or extortion. Most are viewed as criminals, but not necessarily with distaste; the unusual behavior of the yakuza makes them both loved and despised in the cities in which they operate.
	Yakuza often work as street peddlers, smugglers, thugs, gamblers, or racketeers. They associate with each other through bonds of loyalty to their clan, which might include hundreds of members. Yakuza clans are highly organized using a hierarchical structure with the boss taking on the role of father and his subordinates the obedient children. Loyalty and honor are paramount to yakuza, though they eschew the ethics of bushido in favor of more pragmatic concerns.
	In the view of most merchants and the officials of cities, yakuza are law-breaking thugs and criminals. The yakuza cultivate their image as iconoclasts, and purposefully commit robberies and vandalism to ruffle the feathers of authority. A yakuza clan often becomes the recognized face of crime within a city, wallowing in a self-made underworld; however, yakuza also realize that their livelihood depends on existing in the shadows of civilization, and they are not unnecessarily destructive of people or property in their criminal enterprises.
	Some yakuza go so far as to actively attend to the needs of their communities, using resources to help those that the ruling classes have ignored. Many peasants view the yakuza as heroes standing up for the underdog against a society that treads on them. A yakuza clan might defend peasants from bandits or the brutality of an arrogant samurai. Some clans donate wealth to improving the infrastructure of their city. Yakuza have even acted as spies or assassins during times of war to protect their cities from the ravages of loot-hungry attackers. In some cases, these actions are viewed with a standoffish respect by authorities, who allow the yakuza to operate with impunity as long as their criminal activities don&apos;t get out of hand.

Creating a Yakuza
As outcasts in the society of Kozakura, most yakuza find themselves becoming rogues or assassins in order to survive in the underbelly of civilization. These characters quickly develop the skills and the mind-set that allow them to thrive in this cutthroat environment. Fighters also find a welcome place among yakuza, adopting roles as bodyguards or enforcers who do their bosses&apos; dirty work. Yakuza clans are very inclusive, inclined to welcome anyone cast off from society who can be useful to their organization. As a result, unlikely characters such as clerics, druids, and wizards sometimes find a place within a yakuza clan&apos;s ranks. These characters often become vital assets to a clan, their talents giving it an edge over rivals.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Yakuza Starting Feature" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_4" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 11:17:41 AM">
		<Prereqs> Yakuza </Prereqs>
		<Category> 1 </Category>
		<specific name="Short Description"> Gain the ruthless demonstration power. </specific>
		<specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_5 </specific>
		<rules>
			<grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_5" type="Power" />
		</rules> 
As a yakuza, you don&apos;t win battles by going toe-to-toe with enemies: You win by manipulating them into fighting you on your terms. A skilled yakuza will utilize deception, unfair positioning, coordination with allies, and every other dirty trick in the book to bring down foes. Though you are likely a skilled combatant, you know that the best weapon you have is the fear that your reputation is capable of creating in foes. Rumors of underworld assassinations, corruption, blackmail, and a penchant for violence surround you. Whether the rumors are true or not is irrelevant. What matters is that a menacing look from you stays the hands of enemies as efficiently as a mandate from the emperor.

Benefit: You gain the ruthless demonstration power.	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Level 5 Yakuza Feature" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_5" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 11:17:41 AM">
		<Category> 5 </Category>
		<specific name="Short Description"> Cha mod to attack/damage with OAs until SoNT after you hit that enemy w/ CA </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 5 </specific>
Yakuza know when the time is right to strike, and they are relentless in pursuit of an opponent. Because of your predator&apos;s instinct, your blade bites deepest when your enemy shows weakness.

Benefit: When you hit an enemy granting combat advantage to you, your opportunity attacks gain a bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls against that enemy until the start of your next turn. The bonus equals your Charisma modifier.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Level 10 Yakuza Feature" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="6/28/2011 11:17:41 AM">
		<Category> 10 </Category>
		<specific name="Short Description"> +2 power bonus to Streetwise </specific>
		<rules>
			<statadd name="Streetwise Misc" value="+2" type="power" />
			<select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6" />
		</rules> 
Some yakuza make their living by deception and fraud, others through strong-arm tactics such as extortion. Regardless of how you conduct your illicit affairs, your wits have been sharpened by the harshness of civilization&apos;s underworld. You know the shadowy paths necessary to stay alive on the dangerous streets, and you are an expert at manipulation.

Benefit: You gain a +2 power bonus to Bluff checks or Intimidate checks (choose the skill when you gain this feature). Also, you gain a +2 power bonus to Streetwise checks.
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Yakuza (Bluff)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_YAKUZA_FEATURE_(BLUFF)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<Category> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6 </Category>
		<specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6 </specific>
		<specific name="Short Description"> +2 power bonus to Bluff </specific>
		<rules>
			<statadd name="Bluff Misc" value="+2" type="power" />
		</rules> 
You gain a +2 power bonus to Bluff checks or Intimidate checks (choose the skill when you gain this feature).
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Yakuza (Intimidate)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_YAKUZA_FEATURE_(INTIMIDATE)" source="Dragon Magazine 404">
		<Category> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6 </Category>
		<specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_D404_CTSY_6 </specific>
		<specific name="Short Description"> +2 power bonus to Intimidate </specific>
		<rules>
			<statadd name="Intimidate Misc" value="+2" type="power" />
		</rules> 
You gain a +2 power bonus to Bluff checks or Intimidate checks (choose the skill when you gain this feature).
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Ruthless Demonstration" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_5" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_7,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_FREE_ACTION </Category>
		<Flavor> The sight of blood and your threatening presence fill your opponents with dread, making them think twice before attacking you. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Display"> Yakuza Utility </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Free Action </specific>
		<specific name="Trigger"> You bloody an enemy adjacent to you or reduce an enemy adjacent to you to 0 hit points or fewer. </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> Enemies that can see you take a -2 penalty to attack rolls against you until you are hit by an attack or until the end of the encounter. Also, if you bloodied the triggering enemy, you can immediately make an Intimidate check against it to force it to surrender. </specific>
		<specific name="_ThemePower"> ID_FMP_THEME_D404_CTSY_2 </specific>
		<specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_THEME_D404_CTSY_2 </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Life&apos;s Losing Hand" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_6" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_NO_ACTION,2 </Category>
		<Flavor> Though fate has dealt you the hand of a misfit, you take loss and turn it into success. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Display"> Yakuza Utility 2 </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> No Action </specific>
		<specific name="Trigger"> You roll a natural 1, 2, or 3 on an attack roll or a skill check. </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> You can reroll the attack roll or skill check, with a power bonus equal to your Charisma modifier. You must keep the second result, even if it is lower. </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 2 </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="You Can&apos;t Hide" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_7" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MINOR_ACTION,6 </Category>
		<Flavor> No matter if your enemy tries to get away or stands and fights, it learns that either decision was a bad one. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Display"> Yakuza Utility 6 </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Minor Action </specific>
		<specific name="Attack Type"> Melee 1 </specific>
		<specific name="Target"> One enemy </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> If the target ends its next turn in a square that is not adjacent to you, you can shift up to your speed to a square adjacent to it as a free action. If the target attacks you during its next turn, you gain a +5 power bonus to damage rolls against the target until the end of your next turn. </specific>
		<specific name="Level"> 6 </specific>
	</RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Underworld Vendetta" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_D404_CTSY_8" source="Dragon Magazine 404" revision-date="9/14/2010 9:54:06 AM">
		<Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_THEME_POWER,ID_FMP_CLASS_2,ID_FMP_CLASS_3,ID_FMP_CLASS_4,ID_FMP_CLASS_5,ID_FMP_CLASS_6,ID_FMP_CLASS_7,ID_FMP_CLASS_8,ID_FMP_CLASS_9,ID_FMP_CLASS_53,ID_FMP_CLASS_104,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CLASS_125,ID_FMP_CLASS_126,ID_FMP_CLASS_127,ID_FMP_CLASS_128,ID_FMP_CLASS_129,ID_FMP_CLASS_134,ID_FMP_CLASS_147,ID_FMP_CLASS_148,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CLASS_466,ID_FMP_CLASS_472,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CLASS_602,ID_FMP_CLASS_705,ID_FMP_CLASS_713,ID_FMP_CLASS_716,ID_FMP_CLASS_719,ID_FMP_CLASS_722,ID_FMP_CLASS_779,ID_FMP_CLASS_784,ID_FMP_CLASS_788,ID_FMP_CLASS_790,ID_FMP_CLASS_793,ID_FMP_CLASS_811,ID_FMP_CLASS_813,ID_FMP_CLASS_817,ID_FMP_CLASS_821,ID_FMP_CLASS_883,ID_DAB_CLASS_1,ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_HYBRID,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_1-1,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_2-1,ID_TIV_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3,ID_TIV_HYBRID_CLASS_FH-SS_100_3-1,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_36,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_7,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_IMMEDIATE_REACTION,10 </Category>
		<Flavor> Your opponent&apos;s insult will not go unpunished, as the overwhelming intensity of your counterattack promises certain death. </Flavor>
		<specific name="Power Usage"> Daily </specific>
		<specific name="Display"> Yakuza Utility 10 </specific>
		<specific name="Action Type"> Immediate Reaction </specific>
		<specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 5 </specific>
		<specific name="Trigger"> You or an ally is bloodied by an attack made by an enemy within 5 squares of you. </specific>
		<specific name="Target"> The triggering enemy in the burst </specific>
		<specific name="Effect"> Until the end of the encounter, the target grants combat advantage, and whenever you hit the target with an attack, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of its next turn. </specific>
	</RulesElement>
</D20Rules>

scpredmage
Sep 2, 2011

Tivaan posted:

Here are the files that I have finished up to this point.
I have made corrections (stupid commas) to the files.
I have also finished the new companion cards that can be used in conjunction with the Fey Beast Trainer

New Fey Beast Tamer File
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27143905/99-heroes-feywild-Fey%20Beast%20Tamer.zip

New MME Magic Item File
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27143905/99-MME%20New%20Magic%20Items.zip

New Fey Beast Tamer Companion Cards File
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27143905/Fey%20Beast%20Tamer%20Companion%20Cards.zip
Just grabbed the MME file and started looking over some of the items, and I'm noticing a couple of issues:

First, none of the neck slot items are set to add their enhancement bonuses to the non-AC defenses, like they're supposed to. You need to add this to their rules:
code:
<statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+1" type="Enhancement" />
<statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+1" type="Enhancement" />
<statadd name="Will Defense" value="+1" type="Enhancement" />
With the correct bonuses, of course.

Second, I'm seeing a number of items that are supposed to add item bonuses to things that have the bonus in the rules typed as "Magic Item", when they should just be "item".

I also noticed that the Lesser Badge of the Berserker's bonus to defenses vs opportunity attacks is typed as "Magic Item", when it should be untyped. Not that it really matters, seeing as conditional bonuses to defenses don't show the type on the character sheet.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

scpredmage posted:

I haven't gotten the Samurai crit damage bonus to show up on power cards yet (shows up under class features), but everything's there for both Samurai and Yakuza.

to get the extra crit damage to show up use the following:

code:
  <rules>  
      <statadd name="iaijutsu" value="+1d6" />  
      <statadd name="iaijutsu" value="+1d6" requires="21 level" />  
 <textstring name="light blade group:damage" value="+iaijutsu" condition="when you make a weapon attack and score a critical hit" />  
      </rules>  
Obviously you'll have to correct the group for each weapon group, and i'm not sure if the second statadd name= value should be +1d6 or +2d6, but that should get you what you want on the power card.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

scpredmage posted:

Lesser Badge of the Berserker

Did they finally errata the Badge of the Berserker???

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Sort of. Badge of the Berserker is Uncommon now, Lesser Badge of the Berserker is Common.

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

scpredmage posted:

Just grabbed the MME file and started looking over some of the items, and I'm noticing a couple of issues:

First, none of the neck slot items are set to add their enhancement bonuses to the non-AC defenses, like they're supposed to. You need to add this to their rules:
code:
<statadd name="Fortitude Defense" value="+1" type="Enhancement" />
<statadd name="Reflex Defense" value="+1" type="Enhancement" />
<statadd name="Will Defense" value="+1" type="Enhancement" />
With the correct bonuses, of course.

Second, I'm seeing a number of items that are supposed to add item bonuses to things that have the bonus in the rules typed as "Magic Item", when they should just be "item".

I also noticed that the Lesser Badge of the Berserker's bonus to defenses vs opportunity attacks is typed as "Magic Item", when it should be untyped. Not that it really matters, seeing as conditional bonuses to defenses don't show the type on the character sheet.

Updated all of these things and moved the potions and elixirs to the potion area

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
Official Rules update.

Highlights -

.. They made Potion of Invulnerability and Potion of Lesser Haste from MME require a healing surge now.

.. They renamed Sohei Flair to Sohei Flurry and adjusted some powers to work with it.

.. They made the primary end of the Kusari-gama be 1d10 instead of 1d8.

There are some other things, but I think these are the biggest changes.

Oh. And Ghost Touched, Radiant Soul, Raven Queen Devotee, Shadow Soul, Undead Hunter, Zombie Veteran are no longer considered Heritage Feats. I didn't realize they were....

http://wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/updates

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Here is the Runepriest update from Dragon 404

Tivaan fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 18, 2011

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
Does your code add the Serene Blade option to the hybrid version of Runic Mastery?

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Undrhil posted:

Does your code add the Serene Blade option to the hybrid version of Runic Mastery?

It should considering I actually had to update the Class Feature ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2388

Tivaan fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Nov 11, 2011

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
New Code:

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Drewjitsu posted:

to get the extra crit damage to show up use the following:

code:
  <rules>  
      <statadd name="iaijutsu" value="+1d6" />  
      <statadd name="iaijutsu" value="+1d6" requires="21 level" />  
 <textstring name="light blade group:damage" value="+iaijutsu" condition="when you make a weapon attack and score a critical hit" />  
      </rules>  
Obviously you'll have to correct the group for each weapon group, and i'm not sure if the second statadd name= value should be +1d6 or +2d6, but that should get you what you want on the power card.

Drew I added this code to the original and I get this addded to the card:

+iaijutsu when you make a weapon attack and score a critical hit

Think of any way to get it to read this:

+1d6 when you make a weapon attack and score a critical hit

It does recognize the correct weapon groups : )

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
One more new code from Feywild: Sidhe Lord Theme

scpredmage
Sep 2, 2011
Should probably mention the current wizard part is giving Bladesingers 6 + Con mod healing surges per day, when they should be getting 7 + Con...

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
FYI
I am finishing up the themes in the feywild book

8w-gremlin
Apr 4, 2011
i had a thought - but it was a bad one

8w-gremlin fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Nov 12, 2011

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
/\That is the kind of post that makes threads go away/\

For the love of god nobody quote it before he has a chance to remove it.

Mithrus
Oct 17, 2011
I discovered Hellish Blast feat doesn't actually add the bonus damage to Eldritch Blast like it's supposed to. Granted, this assumes you are having EB do fire damage, but that would probably true most of the time anyway (otherwise, why take the feat?). Here's the revised code (currently in 01-bug-fixes.part):

code:
  <RulesElement name="Hellish Blast" type="Feat" internal-id="ID_FMP_FEAT_2293" source="Player's Handbook Races: Tiefling" revision-date="8/27/2010 12:19:58 PM">
    <Prereqs> Tiefling, warlock, eldritch blast power </Prereqs>
    <print-prereqs> Tiefling, warlock, eldritch blast power </print-prereqs>
    <specific name="Tier"> Heroic </specific>
    <specific name="Short Description" > Can deal fire damage with eldritch blast gaining +1/+2/+3 (by tier) to damage </specific>
    <specific name="Special" />
    <specific name="type" />
    <specific name="Associated Power Info" />
    <specific name="Associated Powers" />
    <rules>
      <modify name="Eldritch Blast" type="Power" Field="Hellish Blast" value="Whenever you use eldritch blast, you can choose for it to deal fire damage. If you do, it gains the fire keyword and you gain a +1 bonus to the damage roll. The bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level." />
      <statadd name="Hellish Blast" value="+1" />
      <statadd name="Hellish Blast" value="+1" requires="Paragon Tier" />
      <statadd name="Hellish Blast" value="+1" requires="Epic Tier" />
      <statadd name="Eldritch Blast:damage" value="+Hellish Blast" />
      <modify name="Eldritch Blast" type="Power" Field="Keywords" list-addition="Fire" />
    </rules>
Whenever you use eldritch blast, you can choose for it to deal fire damage. If you do, it gains the fire keyword and you gain a +1 bonus to the damage roll. The bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 21st level.
   </RulesElement>

Mithrus fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 12, 2011

8w-gremlin
Apr 4, 2011
TESING the Runepriest build above:
It doesn't grant proficency with all one and two handed heavy blades...

Kitsap Charles
Dec 29, 2010
The change log for 06-races.part, 6-November-2011, says:
code:
Updated 6-November-2011 Added the Hengeyokai, Pixie, and Satyr races from Heroes of the Feywild
Actually, Hengeyokai is from Dragon 404, and the Hamadryad race from Feywild is missing.

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

8w-gremlin posted:

TESING the Runepriest build above:
It doesn't grant proficency with all one and two handed heavy blades...

I believe the only blades it is suppose to grant proficiency with are military
are some of those missing?

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Kitsap Charles posted:

The change log for 06-races.part, 6-November-2011, says:
code:
Updated 6-November-2011 Added the Hengeyokai, Pixie, and Satyr races from Heroes of the Feywild
Actually, Hengeyokai is from Dragon 404, and the Hamadryad race from Feywild is missing.

yea the next time I update I will add the dragon 404 in the notes and Hamadryad isnt finished

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Unseelie Agent Theme

Tivaan fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Nov 18, 2011

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Tuathan Theme

Tivaan fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Nov 18, 2011

Kitsap Charles
Dec 29, 2010

Tivaan posted:

yea the next time I update I will add the dragon 404 in the notes and Hamadryad isn't finished
Thank you. BTW, the post for the "Unseelie Agent Theme" seems to have the entirety of the "Tuathan Theme" instead. Just thought you'd want to know.

:confused:

8w-gremlin
Apr 4, 2011

Tivaan posted:

I believe the only blades it is suppose to grant proficiency with are military
are some of those missing?

It appears that they are missing the Glaive, Greatsword, and Falchion

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Kitsap Charles posted:

Thank you. BTW, the post for the "Unseelie Agent Theme" seems to have the entirety of the "Tuathan Theme" instead. Just thought you'd want to know.

:confused:

thanks for the catch replaced the code

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

8w-gremlin posted:

It appears that they are missing the Glaive, Greatsword, and Falchion

Well to fix that I will just add the proficiency for those individual weapons
wonder why it didnt catch those also.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Currently working races

• Locked thread