Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

http://www.epltalk.com/media/2011/11/Manchester_United_12_13_nike_home_leaked_1.jpg

I really hope this is real but odds are it is not.

e: Just saw this too.

http://www.epltalk.com/media/2011/11/Manchester_United_12_13_nike_away_leaked_3.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
You honestly like that? I think it's shocking. a) Star Trek uniform, b) checks don't look good on anything, least of all a red football kit.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
akileese is an arsenal fan and wants it to be real because its absolutely terrible lmao

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Aw I like them. They look like comfy pajamas

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Flannel kits. Nice work, everyone.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
nice of them to make one for the crips as well

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Flannel kits. Nice work, everyone.
Next season's sponsor text: Git R Done

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Hoops posted:

You honestly like that? I think it's shocking. a) Star Trek uniform, b) checks don't look good on anything, least of all a red football kit.

Chuggo got it but I can't see any way they're real. Maybe one of them is real but they look like complete re-skins. The only time I can remember Nike using the same skin for both was the chevron logo ones from a few years back. They usually make opposites of home and away kits.

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Whole bunch of new Puma kits for the ACN.

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/2011/11/todas-las-nuevas-camisetas-de-puma-para.html

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
What animal is that supposed to be on the Gabon shirt? I just can't tell.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Starsnostars posted:

What animal is that supposed to be on the Gabon shirt? I just can't tell.
panther

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

Raightning posted:

i didn't realise almunia got a call-up

Sorry for being late to this party, but, :negative:

McCloud24
May 23, 2008

You call yourself a knight; what is that?

My pride and joy. I wear it under my keeper's jersey a lot since my team seems to think it's lucky since we got our first shutout the first time I wore it in a game.

I also have a Dortmund keeper's jersey, silver, that I use in games sometimes. The only thing that stops me is that it has my full name on the back. My family hosted an exchange student from Dortmund for a year and he got it for me for my birthday one year; why it has my full name, first, middle, and last name, on the back, I cannot say, and a lot of people have asked me what the hell is up with that. Can't find a picture of the drat thing and I have no batteries in my camera at the moment.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

The Namibia kit is absolutely amazing. I can't decide whether that's in a good way or a bad way though.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I thought Cameroon failed to qualify this time?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

the ivory coast one is just brilliantly insane.
the trunk goes round and round and round and....

BigStu
Apr 16, 2011
I really liked the Namibia one and will probably be getting one. I also like Burkina Faso

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
City are posting up things about their academy graduates lately, today they got to Alex Nimely.

Look at what they're wearing there - its the City 2008-09 home strip but apparently in a 3/4 sleeve version? :confused: I don't recall the first team ever wearing it, has any other (modern) club worn sleeves of that length?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Eau de MacGowan posted:

City are posting up things about their academy graduates lately, today they got to Alex Nimely.

Look at what they're wearing there - its the City 2008-09 home strip but apparently in a 3/4 sleeve version? :confused: I don't recall the first team ever wearing it, has any other (modern) club worn sleeves of that length?
i think it's just a shirt that's way too big for him? no-one else in the same pictures has a similar shirt so they've probably just stuck an XXL or something on him because they ran out of shirts or whatever.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
In the top picture the fella behind him has a similar size, and both of the badges seem to be in roughly the right place (ie. level with the heart) It's confusing the hell out of me.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Eau de MacGowan posted:

In the top picture the fella behind him has a similar size, and both of the badges seem to be in roughly the right place (ie. level with the heart) It's confusing the hell out of me.
position of the badges isn't going to change with size, but tbh i wouldn't be surprised if they just ordered a ton of XXL shirts in bulk and just said "right everyone take from these". unless a player's exceptionally small, they're not going to have any real problems wearing one.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Raightning posted:

position of the badges isn't going to change with size, but tbh i wouldn't be surprised if they just ordered a ton of XXL shirts in bulk and just said "right everyone take from these". unless a player's exceptionally small, they're not going to have any real problems wearing one.

The seam is on his shoulder where it's supposed to be, you're full of poo poo.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ninpo posted:

The seam is on his shoulder where it's supposed to be, you're full of poo poo.
calm down m8 its only a forum

Aromatic Stretch
Nov 4, 2009
Maybe because they're 'graduates' it's supposed to resemble an academic gown.

That's the answer I'm running with.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Germanys kit for the EC 2012

Not yet sure if I like it... but it is classy.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

ephex posted:

Germanys kit for the EC 2012

Not yet sure if I like it... but it is classy.

Classy, still love their 08-09 kit too.

Too bad these will be worn by a bunch of cunts playing for a poo poo country.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Koesj posted:

Too bad these will be worn by a bunch of cunts playing for a poo poo country.

U jelly?

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

At first glance, it looks like a long-sleeve shirt with the cuffs pushed up under the elbows, but the excess sleeve has been pulled down past the cuffs to resemble WIZARD SLEEVES

Further supported by the lack of stitching around the "cuffs" of those wizard sleeves, and the billow-y look of them.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

I want all of these . The tightness of all the Puma kits is always tough call between it looking cool if you're in decent shape but still running the risk of it looking ridiculous no matter what.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

sticksy posted:

I want all of these . The tightness of all the Puma kits is always tough call between it looking cool if you're in decent shape but still running the risk of it looking ridiculous no matter what.
That's the thing, there's always two ways to look at any kit. Does it look good on a muscular professional athlete in peak physical condition? and does it look good on a fat man from Sheffield?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Loving that German kit.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
What does look good on a fat man from Sheffield?

Preferred the previous German kit with the the vertical line in black/red/yellow.

sweek0 fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Nov 10, 2011

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

sweek0 posted:

What does look good on a fat man

Chelsea shirt.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ninpo posted:

newcastle shirt.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

SteadfastMeat posted:

Vertical stripes make you look slimmer, no?

Skipper Klemens
Nov 11, 2004

http://sporten.tv2.dk/fodbold/article.php/id-45499347:her-er-den-danmarks-nye-spilledragt.html?rss

New Danish kit for next years Euros.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
The new team GB Olympic kit is almost £60 including P&P. The other sports tops for team GB are about £25. Oops.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

SteadfastMeat posted:

If you don't appreciate fat dancing Geordie at every Newcastle away match on TV then I just don't know

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!
New Uruguay kit for the game against Chile tomorrow. That Puma logo in the middle looks like poo poo.

http://todosobrecamisetas.blogspot.com/2011/11/exclusiva-camiseta-puma-de-uruguay.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Sergio
Sep 7, 2008

We are a couple, not a duo
idk man it looks like a logo to me. classy shirt i like it.