Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Heyyy... wasn't Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff inspired by a conversation Dave had with Terezi? How did the Scratch Dave come to the same idea? It's not like the 'descendent' universes that are influenced by their creators, Scratches just reset and switch things up. So where'd he get the idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

God dammit, I just walked into the grocery store right as How Do I Live started playing.

CROCKER RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Dolash posted:

Heyyy... wasn't Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff inspired by a conversation Dave had with Terezi? How did the Scratch Dave come to the same idea? It's not like the 'descendent' universes that are influenced by their creators, Scratches just reset and switch things up. So where'd he get the idea?

Terezi's horrible picture with the porkchop mouth was based on Dave's subconscious scribblings of SBaHJ on his walls. Presumably they are still his original creations, but this time he was more aware of it due to lack of dreamself shenanigans. Either that or Dave remembers the old universe like the Sufferer did.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
Was Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff confirmed to be in the universe? If anything I'd expect Cool Dude and Stoner Lou to be the hot thing

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Valex posted:

Was Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff confirmed to be in the universe? If anything I'd expect Cool Dude and Stoner Lou to be the hot thing

Did you miss the movie with Ben Stiller and that one guy?

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

Valex posted:

In [S] Act 6, we see a billboard in Texas for SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF: THE MOIVE starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Factory Factory posted:

In [S] Act 6, we see a billboard in Texas for SWEET BRO AND HELLA JEFF: THE MOIVE starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.

I just realized that this doesn't necessarily mean there's a movie, at least not a full-length mainstream production. Dave could've just bought that as a joke.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Dolash posted:

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff is a multiversal constant.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
Yeah I completely forgot about Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff the movie haha. Which is really bad, considering how unforgettable that really is

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Walliard posted:

I just realized that this doesn't necessarily mean there's a movie, at least not a full-length mainstream production. Dave could've just bought that as a joke.

You shut your filthy whore mouth right the gently caress now :frogout:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Dolash posted:

SBaHJ is a product of Dave's brain. Any universe where Dave exists, SBaHJ exists.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

The Olive Garden ad just kills me.

I gave it another read through, and it is still as hilarious as it ever was.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

President Ark posted:

You shut your filthy whore mouth right the gently caress now :frogout:

I said could! Of course the most logical explanation is that it exists for real, but you can never be sure with Hussie.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
Something I noticed: In these ads, virtually everything has the Betty Crocker logo on it, with the implication this one corporation owns literally everything.

Also the olive garden "feeding chamber".

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
Hmmm I don't know guys, maybe Guy Fieri just happened to be a pretty good judge in this timeline!!!

Yes BC owns loving everything probsbly.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Glory of Arioch posted:

SBaHJ is a product of Dave's brain. Any universe where Dave exists, SBaHJ exists.

This only proves that SBaHJ exists in universes in which Dave's brain AND SBaHJ exist.

I went to the grocery store today and it the 'seasonal aisle' was nothing but Betty Crocker brand thanksgiving rolling pins and hamburger helper, please send help.

Jorenko
Jun 6, 2004

I think you're just mad 'cause you're single.

President Ark posted:

Something I noticed: In these ads, virtually everything has the Betty Crocker logo on it, with the implication this one corporation owns literally everything.

Well, keep in mind that these are ads served by BC computers. So of course they'd be selective about only advertising their own stuff.

But yeah, they probably do own a significant portion of the rest of the world, it seems.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Zorak posted:

Guy Fieri's very overt homophobia and racism may actually make him worse.

Really? I thought the internet hated him because he looks and acts like a giant tool, to say nothing of the Food Network's cult of personality.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Unlucky7 posted:

Really? I thought the internet hated him because he looks and acts like a giant tool, to say nothing of the Food Network's cult of personality.

Nah. Well, he is a tool as well, but that's not the only reason to hate him.

Dark Grapefruit
Jun 3, 2006

All cans are welcome and equal in your city, regardless of can content, and whether empty or full.

President Ark posted:

Except for Olive Garden, all of those brands are owned by Betty Crocker in real life. http://www.bettycrocker.com/products

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Simulated Livestock Flakes and Feeding Chamber are some oddly troll-like phrases for things.

QueerPope
May 1, 2010

Meow.

Unlucky7 posted:

Apparently he required the crew to warn him a day beforehand before he had to ever be in a room with a gay person. One time he thought that maybe the people he was talking to were gay and that he hadn't been warned and he threw a huge hissy fit and refused to film the episode.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Simulated Livestock Flakes and Feeding Chamber are some oddly troll-like phrases for things.

My theory is that Betty Crocker is actually the troll condesce.

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004

Cyrai posted:

Aw yeah, about to get our Kidmom on

Yes!

Fagtastic posted:

My theory is that Betty Crocker is actually the troll condesce.

Seriously?

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004
Hahaha, Kidmom is awesome! She's basically exactly like* everyone pictured her.

EDIT:
Even better than

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Cyrai posted:

Seriously?

No, of course not. It's a ridiculous theory with no strong proof to back it up.

(he's being sarcastic)

Jewel
May 2, 2009

Ahahah that was amazing. Kidmom confirmed for bestmom.

TipsyGnostalgic :allears:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Kid-Mom is amazing. Drunk and amazing.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
oh my god mom/dave pesterlogs will be some loving amazing poo poo

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005
Oh my god this chatlog it is the perfect hybrid of Dave + Rose + Alcoholism fuuuuuuuck

e: I love that Rosemom thinks the same thing of Rose that Rose thinks of Rosemom in the same place.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Kidmom is correct about the mail flag thing, Jane's (and John's) mailman is a moron :colbert:

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004

Oxxidation posted:

No, of course not. It's a ridiculous theory with no strong proof to back it up.

(he's being sarcastic)

Damnit, my excitement for drunksiesMom overpowered my sarcasmeter

QueerPope
May 1, 2010

Meow.
It seems like even though kidMom is the most suspicious of Betty Crocker, she is also doing exactly what the subliminal messages are telling her. She is embracing the end of the world and telling Jane not to play the game.

Also I love how she sees something as an act of passive aggression, and then goes with it anyways.

rokkit
Apr 2, 2010

HoNk hOnK HoNk hOnK HoNk!
So, it appears that Mom's typing quirk is SB&HJ. Drunken 15 year old, which is also my actual typing style, sadly enough.

The shoutout to how hot Dad is was adorable. Especially given Jane's 'eugh' response.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That was probably my favorite pesterlog in the entire comic thusfar.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

QueerPope posted:

It seems like even though kidMom is the most suspicious of Betty Crocker, she is also doing exactly what the subliminal messages are telling her. She is embracing the end of the world and telling Jane not to play the game.

Also I love how she sees something as an act of passive aggression, and then goes with it anyways.

Give a kid liquor and by god it'll be consumed :patriot:

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004

quote:

TG: my drunk butts tune will stay as unchanged as it will remain un not drunk
TG: makr my barley corerent words

:golfclap:

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)
Oh my god I can't stop laughing. I just want to sit and quote this log all day.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Andrew must have been formulating these recent pesterlogs for a long time because goddamn they are just amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

quote:

TG: like by wich i mean not to say hur hur im hottest poo poo haxxor bitch you ever knew
TG: as deadlay to the corporate grid rear end she is beatuiful
TG: which i AM but
TG: what i mean is poo poo wasnt even guarded
TG: it was just
TG: some files
TG: that were there
TG: unsecured
TG: and i took them
TG: jacked them right offa that intraweb telematrice
TG: then applied lipstick
TG: femme fatale style
TG: and was like poo poo yes i ALL KINDS of know how to use my web browser to download serveral files

This chatlog was sort of perfect in every way.