Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

Gardias posted:

It's a very sincere car.
Holy poo poo I knew the sundance was a clunker but I had no idea it was that bad. We should start a fundraiser to get him a new (used!) car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gardias posted:

It's a very sincere car.

Hahaha jesus christ, it's hilarious to start with, but the way the image is distorted makes it impossible not to laugh.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

That's really it? Holy poo poo.

widunder
May 2, 2002

Drewsky posted:

That's really it? Holy poo poo.
It's the legendary Mouth Dance!

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Gardias posted:

It's a very sincere car.

How to know your car?

That's secret

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gardias posted:

It's a very sincere car.

Yeah but look at that interior. You could eat off that cracked vinyl dashboard.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Is there some off-site archive for episodes? I'm trying to download 138 now but every episode from it to 183 is offline.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

tooooooo bad posted:

Is there some off-site archive for episodes? I'm trying to download 138 now but every episode from it to 183 is offline.

A lot of people don't like itunes but it really is great for podcasts. Shows every episode and saves your spot in any you have downloaded and have partially listened to.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Fun Times! posted:

A lot of people don't like itunes but it really is great for podcasts. Shows every episode and saves your spot in any you have downloaded and have partially listened to.

iTunes is pulling episodes from the same feed. They're down on it too.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

tooooooo bad posted:

iTunes is pulling episodes from the same feed. They're down on it too.

For me it's from 116 onwards.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Gardias posted:

It's a very sincere car.

This makes my heart hurt.

Why is someone that funny, that broke?

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

This makes my heart hurt.

Why is someone that funny, that broke?

He spends all his money on Luna bars and muscle milk.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

soru posted:

He spends all his money on Luna bars and muscle milk.

Pure panax extract

psychicsecession
Jan 15, 2011
Found this on the UYD forums, a compilation of all of the Craigslist bits:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jfntg1

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

psychicsecession posted:

Found this on the UYD forums, a compilation of all of the Craigslist bits:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jfntg1

I absolutely need this, but why is everything weird .exe files? I'm on linux so whatev but where's the mp3?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Don't click on the big blue button up top, click on the lighter blue button marked "free download"

themindisonfire
Feb 23, 2009
I started listening from episode 1 (weird sound fluctuation)and I think the website went down while I was downloading episode 4. I'd also like to know if there's another site that has them. Google does nothing.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Damnit I'm only on #76, come back UYD :argh:

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

The RSS feed still works as far as I can tell.

Such a holy chicken.

Edgar Quintero
Oct 5, 2004

POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS
DO NOT GIVE HEROIN
Why is the site down? What the hell is going on? Has Comedy Bang Bang finally decided to ice the competition?

danifestmestny
Jun 11, 2003

Lincecum, Cain, and pray for rain

Communocracy posted:

Why is the site down? What the hell is going on? Has Comedy Bang Bang finally decided to ice the competition?

What's up with the UYD guys never being on or even mentioned by anyone else's podcast ever? I guess there was an episode of Jordan Jessie Go but it never sounded appealing. It's not just an Earwolf thing, since they'll give shoutouts when due to non-Earwolf people. It's just super weird to me that UYD is on its own little island.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

danifestmestny posted:

What's up with the UYD guys never being on or even mentioned by anyone else's podcast ever? I guess there was an episode of Jordan Jessie Go but it never sounded appealing. It's not just an Earwolf thing, since they'll give shoutouts when due to non-Earwolf people. It's just super weird to me that UYD is on its own little island.

In Jah's own words "we do not draw from the same well".

e: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWsnaLIln1c

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
After seeing that car, we really need to have a fundraiser for Episode 300 for these fools.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I checked out some of the video clips on Youtube and... to be honest, wasn't expecting them to be so good. I guess the normal audio-only format made me think they'd be kind of awkward or whatever, but seeing their facial expressions and body language just adds to the hilarity. Also, hadn't pictured Seth as a rockabilly.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Before I saw a pic of them, I imagined Seth as a bald, ex-straightedge punky kind of guy. I don't know why, that's just how he sounded to me.

Couldn't have been more wrong :allears:

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Nov 18, 2011

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I checked out some of the video clips on Youtube and... to be honest, wasn't expecting them to be so good. I guess the normal audio-only format made me think they'd be kind of awkward or whatever, but seeing their facial expressions and body language just adds to the hilarity. Also, hadn't pictured Seth as a rockabilly.

Totally agree. I've watched all their videos on the Youtube channel a couple times now. Something about seeing their mannerisms and how they react to each other makes the actual audio podcast funnier because I can picture them reading postcards from Korean kids and Taco Bell reviews to each other. I know my husband really came around on the show once he saw some of the videos.

The Parenthood video is the best for Seth's storytelling.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Admiral Goodenough posted:

Before I saw a pic of them, I imagined Seth as a bald, ex-straightedge punky kind of guy. I don't know why, that's just how he sounded to me.

Couldn't have been more wrong :allears:

Seth pretty much looks exactly how I imagined him in my head upon first listening to the show.

danifestmestny
Jun 11, 2003

a pipe smoking dog posted:

In Jah's own words "we do not draw from the same well".

e: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWsnaLIln1c

I wonder how much their egos have contributed to them not being able to actually get paid by someone. I started listening from ep 1 a while back and from the get-go they seemed to have that goal very much in mind. I remember that clip/ep and thought it was directed more at amateurs/fans who wanted some attention, but I can't get the image of Jah firing off an angry e-mail in 2007 to someone he thinks is a fan trying to pimp his own podcast through UYD, when its Matt Belknap or someone else from a major publishing/producing group and Jah just failed to look up who that might be.

Flying-Chip
May 2, 2004

When I listen to Jah's highschool stories, I can't help but imagine him as a child with a beard and crazy long hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgU0_lQwZyc&feature=related

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

Totally agree. I've watched all their videos on the Youtube channel a couple times now. Something about seeing their mannerisms and how they react to each other makes the actual audio podcast funnier because I can picture them reading postcards from Korean kids and Taco Bell reviews to each other. I know my husband really came around on the show once he saw some of the videos.

The Parenthood video is the best for Seth's storytelling.

Seth's mannerisms when he ends that one craigslist: "Nothin' weird... nothin' gay." and just sort of lets the paper drop makes it so much funnier.

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS?
YOU LOVE FRIESSSS DONT YOUUUUU???

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
Her hunting and tracking skills were superb.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Lil Jon Galt posted:

And I just walked out, and now that kid is gone forever.

danifestmestny
Jun 11, 2003

Lil Jon Galt posted:

That wasn't one of Seth's stories after he went to Pittsburgh That One Time and mentioned the city for the next 4 or 5 shows was it? Because drat.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
uhhyeahdude.com is down, early episodes aren't available off iTunes- whither uhh yeah dude? You guys done fell off.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Sucks that the site is down... I wanted to share my UYD story anyway.

I heard about uhh yeah dude for a while, and in fact I searched for it on itunes, but under "uh yeah dude" and I didn't find it. (UH HAS ONLY ONE H, gently caress Y'ALL)

After I saw the youtube vids, I knew I was hooked. I never had the chance to form my own view of what Seth and Jonathan were in my mind because I saw them before I heard them. Still, they're the best podcast around. For the same reasons Jah hates most other podcasts, I love UYD.

Stakato
Feb 17, 2006

Half of Dracula posted:

Sucks that the site is down... I wanted to share my UYD story anyway.

I heard about uhh yeah dude for a while, and in fact I searched for it on itunes, but under "uh yeah dude" and I didn't find it. (UH HAS ONLY ONE H, gently caress Y'ALL)

After I saw the youtube vids, I knew I was hooked. I never had the chance to form my own view of what Seth and Jonathan were in my mind because I saw them before I heard them. Still, they're the best podcast around. For the same reasons Jah hates most other podcasts, I love UYD.

u-h-h y-e-a-h d-u-d-e dot-com

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

danifestmestny posted:

That wasn't one of Seth's stories after he went to Pittsburgh That One Time and mentioned the city for the next 4 or 5 shows was it? Because drat.

It's the story about how he was incredibly hosed up once at Sunset Junction and ducked into a McDonalds to clear his head and saw a really old, white pedophile bromancing a young black kid.

Badly Jester
Apr 9, 2010

Bitches!
Is there a particular reason why the site is down and the episodes are no longer available?
How long has this been going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The site just came back up.