Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

FISHMANPET posted:

And Indigo Gold isn't that expensive, so it's not like it's impossible to make good food. I understand that the 50 pound bag you get at wal mart for six dollars is going to be poo poo no matter what, but why are all these "healthy" foods still so lovely, and cost just as much as Indigo Moon?

Cuz you can put whatever the hell you want on a cat food bag and people will buy it without taking 5 seconds to look at the ingredient list.

Most pet owners buy whatever is cheap, which is pathetic because you end up going through at least twice as much food. Bad food = your cat shits more. Less food gets digested usually since cats do not digest corn. They use corn as a major filler in bad cat foods, they do it because of two reasons, corn is mega cheap and you will need to feed your cat more.

Also i've known plenty of cat owners that have their cats on corn/byproduct food then they finally wise up and switch 'em to something good and the cat gets diarrhea because they didn't transition the food. Then they switch back to the poo poo food cuz "he gets sick on anything else."

\/\/\/ Yep, best cat av.

Bicycle SexFucker fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Nov 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

FISHMANPET posted:

I have approval from the waifu to spend the :10bux: on a catatar, so somebody hook me up.

here u go

Pussy Gaz0re fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 20, 2011

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

.plistopher reeves posted:

Cuz you can put whatever the hell you want on a cat food bag and people will buy it without taking 5 seconds to look at the ingredient list.

Most pet owners buy whatever is cheap, which is pathetic because you end up going through at least twice as much food. Bad food = your cat shits more. Less food gets digested usually since cats do not digest corn. They use corn as a major filler in bad cat foods, they do it because of two reasons, corn is mega cheap and you will need to feed your cat more.

Also i've known plenty of cat owners that have their cats on corn/byproduct food then they finally wise up and switch 'em to something good and the cat gets diarrhea because they didn't transition the food. Then they switch back to the poo poo food cuz "he gets sick on anything else."

\/\/\/ Yep, best cat av.

Yeah, I didn't transition Ben slowly enough from his shelter food to Indigo Moon, and he had the screaming shits for a day or two, but now all is well.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

teh z0rg queen posted:

here u go

Jesus, if z0r makes me an avatar I have to buy it.

E: tyvm

FISHMANPET fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Nov 20, 2011

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
pro av FISHMANPET

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
we just started feeding our cats authority canned food. turtle loves it and has put on a little weight and her coat looks and feels nicer. rex just barfs it up half the time :(

i know PI doesn't think much of authority's dry food but what's the consensus on their wet food?

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

FISHMANPET posted:

Jesus, if z0r makes me an avatar I have to buy it.

E: tyvm

you picked the right border colour

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

agreed... that was the one i picked and then i was like "hmm better give some options" but all the rest look like crap tbqh

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

matches the eye color, best choice

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
met my buds new kittens tonight, link and allister

link is black and runs around and is chill with getting picked up
allister is very laid back and mostly lays motionless

at the end of the night my bud realized that allister was favoring his left front leg, then just gently touched his right shoulder and got a meow back in response

looks like kitten's got a bum leg. he's going to the vet on monday

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

met my buds new kittens tonight, link and allister

link is black and runs around and is chill with getting picked up
allister is very laid back and mostly lays motionless

at the end of the night my bud realized that allister was favoring his left front leg, then just gently touched his right shoulder and got a meow back in response

looks like kitten's got a bum leg. he's going to the vet on monday

:ohdear: kitten leg. is there pics to go along with these new names?

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011
Heres an old pic of my cat eating corn

Update status: Still loves corn

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Swolegoat posted:

that's basically what i look like when eating corn

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Swolegoat posted:

post pic of cat still loving corn

InsanityPrawnBoy
Jan 19, 2006

theres a dog trapped inside your guitar
Lazy 1% catte

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15733365

Nigel Danvers
Oct 29, 2009

quote:

Larry's position came under pressure, as it emerged that he was spending more time sleeping, and spending time in the company of a female cat, Maisie

Maisie

also the lazy sponger cat gets on well with Obama.

quote:

David Cameron has said that Larry is a "bit nervous" around men, speculating that, since Larry was a rescue cat, this may be due to negative experiences in his past. Cameron mentioned President Obama as an apparent exception to this fear saying, "Funnily enough he liked Obama. Obama gave him a stroke and he was all right with Obama."

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

InsanityPrawnBoy posted:

Lazy 1% catte

oh man, the picture in that article.

That, right there, is a catte that truly gives no fucks. It is the catte to which other cattes aspire to be.

Just laying there asleep whilst politicians and dignitaries file past. "Leader of the Shadow Cabinet? Do I care? I'm dreaming about Da Bird here. Also Maisie's tufty belly. Oh, Maisie..."

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Armadillos! posted:

oh man, the picture in that article.

That, right there, is a catte that truly gives no fucks. It is the catte to which other cattes aspire to be.

Just laying there asleep whilst politicians and dignitaries file past. "Leader of the Shadow Cabinet? Do I care? I'm dreaming about Da Bird here. Also Maisie's tufty belly. Oh, Maisie..."

did you have a sex with it

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

InsanityPrawnBoy posted:

Lazy 1% catte

I wish America could be 1% as cool as this.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

did you have a sex with it

Are you seriously asking me if I had sex with the cat of the leader of the united kingdom?

You know what, gently caress it. Sure. Yes, I had sex with him. Lots of sex. ALL the sex.

And now there's no sex left over for you, I used it all up.

:smuggo:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Armadillos! posted:

Are you seriously asking me if I had sex with the cat of the leader of the united kingdom?

You know what, gently caress it. Sure. Yes, I had sex with him. Lots of sex. ALL the sex.

And now there's no sex left over for you, I used it all up.

:smuggo:

ur like the new princess diana

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

wtf is happening in here

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

wtf is happening in here

pommy furry takeover. rise up

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Trig Discipline posted:

ur like the new princess diarrhea

armadillos is a furry and on g+ said he loved "yospaws"

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

CATTE UPDATES:

Reuben has been trying to see outside and his favorite way to do it is to stand on a ledge and put his front paws on the door and stand there for minutes at a time

Also we found out the best way to get Reuben to use his cat sack is to put it somewhere he's not supposed to be (the sewing table)

Also it's been cold, so we have been lighting fires. Turns out Reuben is fascinated by fire, he will sit in front of it the entire time it's burning and just :catstare:

And then when it goes out he keeps staring. This was after about an hour of staring at one little ember that was left

Also, I got this email and photos :unsmith:

quote:

Hi, it's [one of the lesbians who adopted my cats]. We have been meaning to send you another update for the holidays. Doc and Rodent are doing very well, we even got Rodent to start using a kittie bed we got him and he loves it. Doc is really mischievous and likes to knock things over in the middle of the night and scare us haha but they usually just end up cuddling at the foot of the bed. Thank you so much for taking so good care of these boys we absolutely love them. Rodent seems to prefer me and whichever room I go to he has to be next to me and touching me with his side. I use him as a space heater lol. Doc is also the cutest because when you walk past him he reaches out a paw to say hi after we come home from work. I hope you're enjoying California and here are some pictures of Doc and Rodent.

still best friends

the wily fanged docfish

still sleeping pro

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Swolegoat posted:

all of these cats are great but holy poo poo does this fellow love corn

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

Man, I cannot believe you are still spergin about that. I mean, oh god, there's a furry and they LIKE CATS and they SAID A WORD.

Someone needs to go pette themselves a fuckin' catte.

(obligatory maru)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

yeah i know

i just don't get that bent out of shape about furries. i just laugh and mentally file it under "hilarious stuff other people apparently jerk off to", just like adult babies and poop and katy perry

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

great pics, I especially like this one

PipeRifle posted:

And then when it goes out he keeps staring. This was after about an hour of staring at one little ember that was left

don't know why, but somehow the idea of a one eyed catte being fascinated by fire and needles is pretty funny to me :downs:

Reuben owns

nice fireplace btw, I wish I had one (and a cat that sits in front of it)

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
smug cat 1 & 2 are old and busted

i present

smug cat 3

also

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Kirk posted:

smug cat 1 & 2 are old and busted

i present

smug cat 3

also

that is a really pretty catte

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

katy perry

[katy-jiggling.gif]

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Kirk posted:

smug cat 3

Get a tie on this fuckin cat.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SKQXCJzzE

Here's Bigsby playing with the laser.

Here's Bigsby being cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb0-g-OuREA

You can tell from the description why the videos suck.

Bicycle SexFucker fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Nov 20, 2011

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i just got back from the corner store and while i was there i kept hearing a cat meow. i asked the lady at the counter and she said that's the door chime. we can change it to whatever, we have ducks and cows and chickens and horses and the whole barnyard pretty much.

it was pretty cool

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

make it play all of them at once

add gunshots

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
wilhelm_scream dot wav

that reminds me way back in 14.4 days of yore i had set a bunch of .wav files for functions and one of them said "you're a walking clusterfuck" and mrs d8 heard it as she was walking by my office and stopped and said WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME???

so i played it again

dee eight fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Nov 20, 2011

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

dee eight posted:

wilhelm_scream dot wav

that reminds me way back in 14.4 days of yore i had set a bunch of .wav files for functions and one of them said "you're a walking clusterfuck" and mrs d8 heard it as she was walking by my office and stopped and said WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME???

so i played it again

yospos, bitch

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

gently caress SNEEP posted:

yospos, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SKQXCJzzE

Here's Bigsby playing with the laser.

Here's Bigsby being cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb0-g-OuREA

You can tell from the description why the videos suck.

normally, shaved cats look kinda weird, but bigsby somehow pulls that look off quite well
cat looks like a race horse