Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Okay fine. It was crabdad.

Drunk gimmick bothered me at first but with lines like this:
TG: maybay im just like this nutty rear end bitsh twirling yarn from a shitwizards nappy brown beard but i cant bring myself to trust a cake sellin genocidal alien overlard sea queen
TG: * overl...
TG: n/m that santence chx out

gently caress it, I don't care, that's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

It's also possible that crabdad was just not very big, being that he was supposed to fit in a troll's hive.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
While it's true that the troll empress secretly rules the earth, the troll slang thing is probably a reference to human words being classy vernacular in troll universe.
Scratched troll universe: earth words are classy.
Scratched human universe: troll words are cool.

e: all I'm saying is there's not that much to suggest there are any trolls on earth except the condesce, as LE's plant.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Hussie just opened his askbox.

quote:

Opening qbox again for a couple minutes.

http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/ask

This time I will answer the last X questions submitted, no matter how good or bad or dumb or ridiculous they are. It could be the last 5 or the last 50.

Now is your chance to unburden yourself of your curiosity on obscure points of troll sexuality. There is a greater than zero statistical probability that I will respond with some sort of joke.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
excellent. I've missed Hussies more regular formspring riffs.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Aaaaand he just closed it again.

Apparently took only five minutes to get over six hundred questions loving hell.

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

are you one of those guys who likes big fatties and the big fatties have got big fatty dildos in their nose and they barf and they barf and its so gross.

marsattacks posted:

Aaaaand he just closed it again.

Apparently took only five minutes to get over six hundred questions loving hell.

dear god

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

HappyKitty posted:

Okay, let me rephrase that

WHY THE gently caress IS THIS poo poo

Your av looks like it would fit right in with the premise of the comic, actually ;)

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
maybe neo-crabdad will be turn out to be Jake's custodian and everyone will be friends forever. :ohdear:

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

quote:

UU: thoUgh i do have a wee bit more troUble monitoring her than the rest of yoU. cUrioUs dark patches in transmission, hUmph.

quote:

TG: jane never believed my crap
TG: never any of my warnings about the baroness
TG: didnt believe any of the stuff about my mom
TG: and so on and so on and soon

I wonder if B2 Rose went grimdark. Yeah, TG might have some Void stuff going on, but we also know that Rose's broodfester tongues caused a big blackout on Trollian. The dark patches could be when B2 Rose is nearby.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Welp looks like it's time for a perspective shift.

Although I'd be oddly amused if three of the four kids died and the one survivor (Jane?) would enter the game, hence the one-box Sburb logo in this universe.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Eiba posted:

Drunk gimmick bothered me at first but with lines like this:
TG: maybay im just like this nutty rear end bitsh twirling yarn from a shitwizards nappy brown beard but i cant bring myself to trust a cake sellin genocidal alien overlard sea queen
TG: * overl...
TG: n/m that santence chx out

My friend's actually assuming that Lalonde isn't drinking at this point. She's making slightly less typos.

Ketzal
Feb 19, 2011

President of Hell
Grimey Drawer

Dolash posted:

Welp looks like it's time for a perspective shift.

Although I'd be oddly amused if three of the four kids died and the one survivor (Jane?) would enter the game, hence the one-box Sburb logo in this universe.

Where's the one-box logo? The one in Jane's room is the same as the kids', except it's red and has the window box on the other side.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Some more tumblr questions, answered.

My favorite is how the troll he identifies with the most is Gamzee as they are both wanton killers :allears:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
This can only mean one thing:

CRAB BATTLE

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

standard owl posted:

Some more tumblr questions, answered.

My favorite is how the troll he identifies with the most is Gamzee as they are both wanton killers :allears:

My favourite is also Gamzee related. Some Vriska fan QQing over Vriska having to die while Gamzee gets to hug it out, his answer is that it's funnier this way.

"BUT GAMZEE HAS TO PAY FOR HIS CRIIIIIIIMES!!!! Man, who gives a gently caress".

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I just now got the joke behind the name Ms. Paint.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
What the hell is 4chords?

e/ vv Yeah I pretty much figured it would be something like that, or it wouldn't have been asked about. Thanks for not being more detailed.

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Nov 29, 2011

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Renaissance Robot posted:

It comes from Tumblr and is high-school based. That's all you need to know.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I love me some hussie Q&A. He's really, genuinely funny.

Sillipenda
May 22, 2007

Renaissance Robot posted:

e/ vv Yeah I pretty much figured it would be something like that, or it wouldn't have been asked about. Thanks for not being more detailed.

It's human troll fan fiction comic. It focuses on Gamezee and romantic relationships with Karkat and Tavros.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

annatar posted:

Here's a prediction:

D E A D

This was my thought the moment I read the previous page.

quote:

It is time to get DEAD SERIOUS about hunting down a robot that looks exactly like your best friend, destroy it with your guns somehow, and steal its uranimum. (* uranium)

Then again, he might survive this encounter and get killed by the robot. Or maybe not even that. I wanna know why his dreamself is dead!

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Bear in mind that Terry Kiser has to get sent to Jade somehow. So unless something really convoluted happens, Jake is probably surviving this and getting that uranium.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Ketzal posted:

Where's the one-box logo? The one in Jane's room is the same as the kids', except it's red and has the window box on the other side.

Whoops, you're right. I have no clue why I thought I saw a logo with just the one box. I guess the troll appears to be using an exile station with just one window, so that's a bit odd, but that might just be a misunderstanding on my part or be otherwise meaningless. Yeah they're probably fine.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

My favourite is also Gamzee related. Some Vriska fan QQing over Vriska having to die while Gamzee gets to hug it out, his answer is that it's funnier this way.

"BUT GAMZEE HAS TO PAY FOR HIS CRIIIIIIIMES!!!! Man, who gives a gently caress".
He's got a point. Gettin' mad at gamzee is like raging at a cardboard cutout.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Seoinin posted:

raging at a cardboard cutout

But he's such a stand-up guy!

KoB
May 1, 2009

Dolash posted:

Whoops, you're right. I have no clue why I thought I saw a logo with just the one box. I guess the troll appears to be using an exile station with just one window, so that's a bit odd, but that might just be a misunderstanding on my part or be otherwise meaningless. Yeah they're probably fine.

I think the GAME GRL magazine had a 1-box Sburb logo on the cover, but every other one we've seen is 4 boxes.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

KoB posted:

I think the GAME GRL magazine had a 1-box Sburb logo on the cover, but every other one we've seen is 4 boxes.

Checking back, the GAME GRL Sburb logo is just the B1 logo, flipped horizontally. EDIT: And differently-coloured, of course.

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

are you one of those guys who likes big fatties and the big fatties have got big fatty dildos in their nose and they barf and they barf and its so gross.
I'm just sad that my question of "will Vriska ever get to Olive Garden" got ignored :(

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

Cracky posted:

I'm just sad that my question of "will Vriska ever get to Olive Garden" got ignored :(

She has been undone. Her arc is culminated. So has the Olive Garden arc since Hussie did eventually go there.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cracky posted:

Nobody will get to Olive Garden. The garden is simply too fast.

Since I was not caught up with the thread when this was relevant: I had been pretty sure New Bedford was the worst city in Massachusetts, but apparently Hussie was right and Springfield actually is worse. :smith:

Well, he was SORT of right. Springfield is Massachusetts' black rear end in a top hat, but that title for all of New England is still probably Hartford.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Surprisingly few trollsex questions. I'm impressed.

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

MrBims posted:

She has been undone. Her arc is culminated. So has the Olive Garden arc since Hussie did eventually go there.

oh well, at least I've still got my Eridan/RedLobster NC17 fanfiction

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Speaking of Olive Garden, did Hussie ever finish his OG story? I thought he only posted the first part.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

MrBims posted:

Still waiting on Pasta La Vista Part 2. Way to drop the ball Hussie! <:mad:>

King of Solomon posted:

Surprisingly few trollsex questions. I'm impressed.

Likely they were all asked in the first couple of minutes. Questions 0-560? Nothing but awkwardly probing queries on the nature of alien jizzbarf.

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Nov 29, 2011

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
So I'm not really "with it" on this whole tumblr craze because I am a crotchety old man, someone explain this statement to me:

hussie posted:

I was just talking yesterday to somebody who indirectly hates homestuck because it’s made tumblr insufferable to the disinterested.

As far as I'm aware it's not dissimilar to pretty much any other blogger site, so unless your friends list feed is jam-packed with homestuck stuff I'm not really sure why it would be noticeable let alone insufferable if a bunch of random strangers were posting art on their own blogs elsewhere on the site entirely....?

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Nov 29, 2011

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

CidGregor posted:

So I'm not really "with it" on this whole tumblr craze because I am a crotchety old man, someone explain this statement to me:

As far as I'm aware it's not dissimilar to pretty much any other blogger site, so unless your friends list feed is jam-packed with homestuck stuff I'm not really sure why it would be noticeable let alone insufferable if a bunch of random strangers were posting art on their own blogs elsewhere on the site entirely....?

Tumblr is an incredibly easy platform for people to reblog, or duplicate a blog post they like, on their own blog. So if an artist posts a piece that others like, it will be reblogged a lot.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
So, I guess Karkat's lusus is a "crabdad" in official canon now. Cool?

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

I like how he had to spell out to that crazed fan that Vriska was actually a developed character, and Gamzee was not. The Homestuck fandom would be far less aggravating if more of them were to genuinely read the story rather than simply latch onto idealized impressions of its actors.

edit: CRABdad BATTLE! And I guess it literally is Hellmurder Island now.

Thundarr fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
Even though it's already AR's song and only a bonus track, Tomahawk Head is what I imagined this set to. Just replace the eagle screeches with crab screeches.

Too bad, I liked Bloodmonkey Mountain better than Hellmurder Island.