Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aulus
Mar 7, 2005

Le monde entier!
Est un cactus!
Il est impossible de s'asseoir!
I have been doing this for years, but this is the first time I've put a new address. It's also my first Christmas away from home so I could use some goon cheer...

C. Ettles
922 Queens Ave. Apt. 4
London, Ontario
Canada
N5W 3H8

I plan on digging out my cards this week and spreading some cheer of my own :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rather Tonic
Apr 28, 2008
I sent out an array of holiday cards for a bunch of *mystery goons!* yesterday. I made some hand made/drawn-in cards for your enjoyment. I hope you guys like them!

In other news, I have edited my address for greater accuracy (my mail service can be kind of spotty sometimes), so here is the new and improved one:

Melissa Scheu
1935 Pointe Ln
Apartment #203
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
US

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

TOPENGA!

Thank you for the card with the NKOTB card inside. Funny thing is I used to collect those when I was young and I think I still have them around here somewhere.

I loved it. :3:

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

nonpromqueen posted:

TOPENGA!

Thank you for the card with the NKOTB card inside. Funny thing is I used to collect those when I was young and I think I still have them around here somewhere.

Sweet! Glad you enjoyed it! :) I was crazy for those cards back in the day.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.

cuntvalet posted:

Famine Poodle! I got your card! And the pirate booty, and the moustache, dinosaur stickers and the sparkler and such! Thank you!

Yay! Glad you liked them! That reminds me, after I commented about being all out of goodies, I found more pirate gold that had been hiding. So mommavalet should be receiving her own card in the mail with some gold in it.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Sure, I'm game!

Clint Worthington
2145 W Shakespeare Ave 1F
Chicago, IL 60647
United States of America, Earth

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004
Holy cow, this thread has exploded since I visited it last!

Got a kick out of the spectacular "Herpy Derpoween!" postcard from Hypothetical McGee. Thanks a bunch!

Things have been rolling slowly on this end due to job stuff, but I shall be sending out a bunch of special holiday goodies, shortly. :)

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Famine Poodle posted:

Yay! Glad you liked them! That reminds me, after I commented about being all out of goodies, I found more pirate gold that had been hiding. So mommavalet should be receiving her own card in the mail with some gold in it.

Aww thats so sweet! I'm thinking of taping my pirate gold to the wall! :D

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I'm not seeing any photos of folks' goodies. :colbert:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

My Christmas cards are starting to trickle into the mail! I've been sending out two or three every day in the hopes that I'll get to everyone on the list! Some of them have been butchered by me... some of them are just too cute to butcher. :3:

edit: just received my first bits of goonmail! Pictures will follow after I get off work tonight. :3:

Rufus En Fuego posted:

I'm not seeing any photos of folks' goodies. :colbert:

Seconding the need for photos. :colbert:

Niemat fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Dec 2, 2011

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Niemat posted:

Still eagerly awaiting my first piece of goonmail! :ohdear: I hope it's not lost!!
You are in the batch going out tomorrow, might take a bit to get there tho.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Here's a crappy cellphone pic of Lamb's amazing Halloween and Xmas goodies!

Lamb, you rule. You've got something coming back your way, although not as pretty or elaborate.

e need to resize sorry!

thepitgoddess fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 3, 2011

CakesAkimbo
Jul 31, 2005
You what?
I'm a bit skittish about getting mail at the moment, but I'll happily send goonmail if I'm allowed! Oh god am I allowed? Am I too late??? :ohdear:

I'm sending from Australia, so if anygoon has a particular fetish for Australiana and/or wants something specific from here, let me know here and I'll see what I can do!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Maxall posted:

I'm a bit skittish about getting mail at the moment, but I'll happily send goonmail if I'm allowed! Oh god am I allowed? Am I too late??? :ohdear:

I'm sending from Australia, so if anygoon has a particular fetish for Australiana and/or wants something specific from here, let me know here and I'll see what I can do!

If by "allowed" you mean can you? Yes. There's no application. Just choose people with groovy usernames or that strikes your interest and go forth and mail!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
A big thank you to lamb and cuntvalet! I got my first xmas cards of the year today, and they were received with much enthusiasm. :D

Just last night I finally started on my veeeery overdue packets. I have ones for lamb and cuntvalet done, and Hopefully Wild's is almost done (just have to stuff some more stuff in the envelope), as well as a few more that are in various stages of done-ness. Got tons of stamps, it's about friggin' time that I can get back into this.

AGAIN I am sorry for being a horrible person (I should stop with that, I don't wanna be like toilet guy with the excuses). Everyone who sent something to me in the past few months should be getting something mail-y soon. If I have enough supplies I'm going to send some xmas cards to new folks in the thread.

I have so much weird apropos of nothing poo poo to put in the envelopes. Nothing involving tentacles, however.

Thanks for your patience and kindnesses, folks. The mail I got during these past few shitmonths really loving helped more than you could know. :glomp:

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Last year was awesome, will totally do this again.

---
A. Landt
Gregorianska gatan 5
41509 Gothenburg
Sweden
---

CakesAkimbo
Jul 31, 2005
You what?

cuntvalet posted:

If by "allowed" you mean can you? Yes. There's no application. Just choose people with groovy usernames or that strikes your interest and go forth and mail!

Squee! I love letter/card writing.

I saw some goons saying they were feeling lonely/sad/going through some :smith: times, so I'ma pick them.

Again, if anyone has special Australiana requests, I'm your gal!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

cuntvalet posted:

I have a question for you. I have just addressed a card for your mom (it's going to be a difficult xmas for me too, without my aunt, so I definitely had to send her some xmas cheer) BUT, her address is different than yours. I am hoping your card has the right address on it, so is the Brantford one the right one? Or, the return address on your card which is Waterford? I'm so confused, please guide me, fellow Canadigoon :D

I noticed this when I did your mom's, I had put the Waterford address on yours, then the Brantford one on hers and went, erp, I think that's different.

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
Palette_Swap - thank you thank you thank you for the fantastic letter/package! Before I send yours out, I want to know what makes you super happy and how much of it do I need to send to get more of these HumanKind cards? I can't find them anywhere online. Let's not clog up the holiday cheer - my email is abbyflutterby at gmail dot com :)

Beer Jerky
Nov 3, 2011
I am excited to see what I get! I will be sending out some randomly chosen ones and a return to everyone I get a card from too.

Christmas themed preferred, but I'd appreciate anything unique.

The Tallest One
350 Congling Circle
Augusta GA USA ZIP 30813

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

I've got some awesome cards during past years and I've got a load of blank cards ready. Holiday cheer is always welcome!

Astroduck

535 Harlestone Road
Duston
Northampton
Northamptonshire
England

NN5 6NX

Oh yeah, I like Videogames, Guitars and Alaskan Malamutes.

Astroduck fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Dec 3, 2011

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

1337 haxxor pirate posted:

Palette_Swap - thank you thank you thank you for the fantastic letter/package! Before I send yours out, I want to know what makes you super happy and how much of it do I need to send to get more of these HumanKind cards? I can't find them anywhere online. Let's not clog up the holiday cheer - my email is abbyflutterby at gmail dot com :)

Abby- ohhh crap. I just realized something. I grabbed your address off the list that lamb has, at http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html . I sent your xmas card there, to a Chino Valley post box.

BUT, I just was looking at the postcard you sent me in August, and the address is for Prescott Arizona. Which one is the right one? Did I screw up? I've already put the xmas card in the post last night, along with a few others. I hope I didn't have the wrong address. :cry:

Oh well, if I did send to the wrong address, no harm no foul. I have tons of stamps and cards and things, so I'll just send another. :3:

I'm just way too excited that I'm finally out of my funk and doing this again.

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
First off let me say thank you to Lamb and Keetron! Here are some pictures of my goon mail. And my gf thinks Lamb is the Martha Stewart of goon mail.

Thanks again to everyone and I will be sending more out soon!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Thanks to everyone who sent me stuff! My next round of mail will go out next week once I'm back at home, altough I think anything that gets sent now will take extra-long to get there since we're now officially in the holiday season.

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Gewnmails:

Thanks lamb, Rufus en Fuego, Mizufusion, and lefolieadeux for the cards and awesome swag! I think I have time this weekend to get some cards done and start mailing them out this week!

deviltry
Nov 1, 2010

"Don't be humble. You're not that great."

It definitely felt like XMAS had came when I opened my mailbox today! :woop:
My family and friends don't typically send holiday cards and this year, I definitely needed the cheer since I've been job-searching relentlessly since summer.
It's already making my kitchen table feel quite festive and I haven't even opened them yet. :)

Thank you fellow goons, TheNinjaScotsman , zombiesharks
and gamingCaffeinator!!

Here are their lovely cards and surprises that were inside.

A free Wendy's JR frostie, mmmm.
Crossword Puzzle
and the bugle boy sketch paper stating "I am the Something Awful Holiday Herald, here to bring you glad tidings and good cheer, toot toot beeyotch!"

Indeed. :toot:

skellycakes
Dec 2, 2005

mediocre!
Sent out 7 cards today! :) If anyone wants to send little ol' me a card, you can do so at:

selly
15596 I-45 South #507
Conroe, TX 77384

Cmdr Tomalak
Aug 13, 2007

How long shall we stare at each other across the Neutral Zone?
Sent out a bunch of cards today! I don't remember who I sent them to, so I guess it'll be a surprise for both of us.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

Drei posted:

Gewnmails:

Thanks lamb, Rufus en Fuego, Mizufusion, and lefolieadeux for the cards and awesome swag! I think I have time this weekend to get some cards done and start mailing them out this week!

Anyone who gets tattoos from me needs to post pics of them being worn. I demand it.

Abby Normal
Oct 3, 2003

Almost done making my cards - will be sending out a ton this week! Somehow cards get me into the Christmas spirit more than anything.

Here's me:

JC
5525 N. Winthrop Ave. Apt. 519
Chicago, IL 60640

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

So much mail came the last weeks and I was silent. So finally a picture:

Apart from Lamb and Rufus from Chile I kinda slack on the naming.
For everyone else, I send up to page 7 yesterday and have another 20 cards to write so everyone should get at least one card from Europe.

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?

Keetron posted:

So much mail came the last weeks and I was silent. So finally a picture:

Apart from Lamb and Rufus from Chile I kinda slack on the naming.
For everyone else, I send up to page 7 yesterday and have another 20 cards to write so everyone should get at least one card from Europe.

Thanks for the card man! It was great to get one from Europe. I never got a card from Europe before.

Party Spock
Feb 16, 2011

Everybody have a logical time
I make weird, weird Christmas cards and I plan to inflict them upon some of you.

If any UK goons would like to return the favour, my address is:

Delicious Cake
38 St Mary's Road
Hemel Hempstead
Hertfordshire
HP2 5HL
ENGLAND

[edit] Done my bit to make the world of four goons a little bit weirder.

Party Spock fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Dec 5, 2011

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
There are some things you just don't want to know...

nonpromqueen posted:

TOPENGA!

ME TOO. So awesome! Where the hell did you find those cards?

Also thank-you to HEMLOCK. That card pretty much made my day. :)

Dabby
May 6, 2007

It's fucking some cheese.
I've just mailed out a couple of hand-made cards - hope you guys like 'em :)

My address if anyone wants to send me a card:

Dabby
20 South Mount St
Aberdeen
Scotland
UK
AB25 2TB

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.
thank you Hemlock ! for sending me my first Christmas Card of 2011 :) I loved it!

Grittykitty
Aug 10, 2004
Sand makes it scratchy
Soiled Meat
I did this a couple years ago and it was pretty awesome getting xmas cards from strangers.

Here's my address:

The Grahams
110 West 79th Street
Kansas City, MO 64114

Hemlock
Jan 17, 2006
Waffle.

Apostate posted:

Also thank-you to HEMLOCK. That card pretty much made my day. :)

tiddlez posted:

thank you Hemlock ! for sending me my first Christmas Card of 2011 :) I loved it!

Yay! Glad some of my cards have started arriving! I’m afraid future foreign ones will have to be small as one of the standard ones I sent (without anything extra in it) cost £1.68 to send!

I’ve heard from home that a card has arrived for me and I am VERY excited! :D Thank you mystery sender. I will post pics when I get home.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
cuntvalet and Encephalopathy! I got your cards, thank you so much! Encephalopathy, I'm sending you a Christmas card but it probably won't get there til February or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ophelia Swims
Aug 5, 2009

like a puff'd and reckless libertine.
I got a couple of cards already but I'm planning to take a big picture of all of them. So far I've gotten glitter, stickers, coloring pages, and awesomeness galore. Thanks everyone! c: Hoping to send a few more of my own soon.