Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Glitterbomber posted:

Seriously Kofi is my favorite non-masked flippy dude.

Somewhere, Justin Gabriel weeps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Kofi is high not flippy. He sort of flips in the S.O.S. but he mostly just jumps super high.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Minidust posted:

Kofi is high not flippy. He sort of flips in the S.O.S. but he mostly just jumps super high.

He once flipped out on Randy Orton. It was pretty sweet. Then it went nowhere. :smith:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Borh posted:

He once flipped out on Randy Orton. It was pretty sweet. Then it went nowhere. :smith:

I GOT YOU, RANDY! :mad:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

I like both these guys because they're the closest WWE has gotten to the puro junior style where there's solid looking strikes mixed in with their flashy offense. Sadly Kofi has had some boring rear end matches tho.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

I like both these guys because they're the closest WWE has gotten to the puro junior style where there's solid looking strikes mixed in with their flashy offense. Sadly Kofi has had some boring rear end matches tho.

Truth also used to have a moveset like this. I guess he still does but it's much less flashy than it used to be.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Dear WWE, I would like a Flippy Four Way match between Gabriel, Kofi, Bourne and Trent. Thanks.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Happy Happyist posted:

Dear WWE, I would like a Flippy Four Way match between Gabriel, Kofi, Bourne and Trent. Thanks.

I wish they'd use Trent better. :(

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

thesteelhellion posted:

I wish they'd use Trent. :(

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

smashpro1 posted:

I wish they'd use Trent. :(

Realtalk it took me a sec to remember who this was.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Sheamus HAS to be in a team called "Ebony and Ivory" at some point in his career.

What, they're bringing back Dule Hill?

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Steve Austin discovered instagram. Him applying stylized filters to his pictures is so hilarious to me. I loving love that guy. I want a show that follows him around and just shows him doing things 24/7 Truman Show style.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DannoMack posted:

Steve Austin discovered instagram. Him applying stylized filters to his pictures is so hilarious to me. I loving love that guy. I want a show that follows him around and just shows him doing things 24/7 Truman Show style.

The impression I get from him is like that one uncle who's mostly cool but kinda a couple years behind everyone else and tells corny jokes, but also if he had the ability to crack your skull at whim.

What I'm saying is he's the coolest dude.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Sir Lemming posted:

:wal: :iceburn: :stat:

lmao I always wonder how funny it is in locker room with wrestlers.

"Hey they really popped for your match girls, crowd was WILD"

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

RBX posted:

lmao I always wonder how funny it is in locker room with wrestlers.

"Hey they really popped for your match girls, crowd was WILD"

David Ortunga walks into a room and everyone begins loudly slurping their drinks.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

SantaVanBuren Lloyd Van Buren
@
@A_kilIice You'd have fitted into my primary school well then. I was like Stan fuckin Hansen the amount of kids i lariated.

Lloyd with the tweet of the month.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
steveaustinBSR Steve Austin
My latest masterpiece

steveaustinBSR Steve Austin
Alternative painting...BSR jet.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Minidust posted:

Hella high. :colbert:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Maxwell Lord posted:

Hella high. :colbert:

Skip's new gimmick upon returning: Doctor Shark.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

404GoonNotFound posted:

Skip's new gimmick upon returning: Doctor Shark.

I'd mark.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

CM Punk posted:

HAHAHA house shows!

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Jay Lethal posted:

Today just proved that more people recognize me from Family Feud, than my 6+ year run in TNA.

Bob Ryder posted:

Maybe so....but it was a TNA themed week on Feud, so........ :)

Jeff Jarrett posted:

Exactly! Moronic would be an understatement..
Moronic is an understatement, so I guess Jarrett is right.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Are they arguing that Lethal was only on the Feud because of TNA or that the only reason people watched the Family Feud when Lethal was on it was because of TNA?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lone Rogue posted:

Are they arguing that Lethal was only on the Feud because of TNA or that the only reason people watched the Family Feud when Lethal was on it was because of TNA?
I think in reality, what's being said here is that Family Feud gets so much more viewers than TNA does.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Punk knows what's up:

quote:

“@MichaelMetal87: Carlos Mencia is the @CMPunk of Comedy. Watching his "New Territory" Special LMAO!” I've never been more insulted. Go away

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Maxwell Lord posted:

Punk knows what's up:

Literally was coming in to post this. Punk owns

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Flameingblack posted:

I think in reality, what's being said here is that Family Feud gets so much more viewers than TNA does.

Hell he probably made more money on a week of Family Feud than he did in a couple months in TNA

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
^ what is your avatar from? :psyduck:

I just think it's borderline delusional that Jarrett thinks people watched Family Feud to see TNA, where in reality it was people who watched Family Feud and just happened to see TNA week.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

AJ Lee posted:

6 hour drives are as fun as training bra shopping with your mom. I may have done one or both of those this week.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Serena Deeb posted:

Today I am incredibly proud, as it marks one full year I have gone without drinking alcohol. A year ago I looked myself in the mirror & reevaluated my priorities. I decided to make serious changes. I have always wanted to be a role model & help others around me because I believe that makes the world a better place. I hope this message can inspire & encourage whoever reads it. Oftentimes when people approach change, it can be overwhelming. One week is hard, one year is even harder and 'forever' almost sounds impossible. From my personal account, I think it's helpful to take things one day at a time & to constantly remind yourself of the bigger picture. We all have changes that we want to implement. A new year approaching is the perfect opportunity. Don't limit yourself & the potential that you have to live a better life. Change is never easy BUT with a challenge, you build a stronger character. Self confidence & a strong will are very empowering. Take small steps & don't look back- "Be the change you wish to see in the world." :-)

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Stop all presses! DUSTY RHODES IS ON TWITTER.

@DustyWWE posted:

I don't care about teds fish!

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

smashpro1 posted:

If only she stopped drinking BEFORE WWE fired her.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's too late Serena, the SES is over! The only possible upside to this now is a massive improvement in your own physical and psychological wellbeing, it doesn't directly benefit me AT ALL!

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

It's too late Serena, the SES is over! The only possible upside to this now is a massive improvement in your own physical and psychological wellbeing, it doesn't directly benefit me AT ALL!

Was that directed at me? Because, I got to meet her at a WSU show a few weeks ago, so it kind of did benefit me.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DMPunk posted:

Was that directed at me? Because, I got to meet her at a WSU show a few weeks ago, so it kind of did benefit me.

Wha? No, it was at Serena, who is just being selfish as far as I'm concerned :colbert:

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

thesteelhellion posted:

I can't believe Justin Gabriel isn't on TV more, I can't think of a better looking wrestler (particularly one that looks athletic but not like a HGH hoss)... ever. Plus he is totally passable in the ring and works just as if not better than a lot of people in WWE with regular TV spots.

From memory from the time he broke away from Nexus for a while I started to see pre-teen and teenage girls with signs for him. I would have thought this would be particularly valuable since this is a market WWE seems have have had very little success with in recent years.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Sue Denim posted:

I can't believe Justin Gabriel isn't on TV more, I can't think of a better looking wrestler (particularly one that looks athletic but not like a HGH hoss)... ever. Plus he is totally passable in the ring and works just as if not better than a lot of people in WWE with regular TV spots.

From memory from the time he broke away from Nexus for a while I started to see pre-teen and teenage girls with signs for him. I would have thought this would be particularly valuable since this is a market WWE seems have have had very little success with in recent years.

Maybe he's not good enough on the mic? I really wish they'd push their smaller guys more, it might actually be good for business. Do the WCW thing, get people excited by opening with some Cruiserweights, maybe the first couple matches, then they'll be hot for the bigger guys.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

thesteelhellion posted:

Maybe he's not good enough on the mic? I really wish they'd push their smaller guys more, it might actually be good for business. Do the WCW thing, get people excited by opening with some Cruiserweights, maybe the first couple matches, then they'll be hot for the bigger guys.

I thought English isn't his first language? So I think he's a little uncomfortable talking. Not sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

John Laurinaitis posted:

It wasn't John Morrison's week last week...but I did offer him one of these t-shirts as a parting gift... http://bit.ly/uGqfbY

Dammit John, we're not supposed to laugh at your antics!