Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Gary's Love Tape negotiations on 101 right now.

One of the top ten best weeks of shows ever. The progression from the guy calling to tell Howard there is a tape, to the negotiations, the decision to screen it for fans, the KC cant count issue, the screening and then the 2nd screening. Throw in all the songs that came out of that and it might be one of the best show "bits" ever.

Booey Secret Garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CdsgoY5dWs

Oh and I think Artie is going to be on the Joy Behar show tonight at 10pm. Apparently he talks about the suicide attempt. There is a preview video here

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/

Mr Lance Murdock fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Dec 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Wow I just got caught up on Law & Order: SVU and Gilbert played a Tech. It's hilarious because Gilbert can't come across as being serious with that voice of his.

Glumwheels fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Dec 2, 2011

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

If Benjy is really 189 lbs like he said on the wrap up show, then he is officially skinnier than me. I think this is wake up call.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

If Benjy is really 189 lbs like he said on the wrap up show, then he is officially skinnier than me. I think this is wake up call.

Most of that is due to his head though.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Glumwheels posted:

Wow I just got caught up on Law & Order: SVU and Gilbert played a Tech. It's hilarious because Gilbert can't come across as being serious with that voice of his.

He put the voice on?

Is Howardstern.com down? I wanna see what Benjy looks like

OH

MY

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 2, 2011

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Beavis gave a couple of references to Charred Walls of the Damned. I can't imagine what Richard is doing right now.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

Beavis gave a couple of references to Charred Walls of the Damned. I can't imagine what Richard is doing right now.

I am so happy just thinking about how out of his mind Richard must be over this.
"Good job, bud."

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

FogHelmut posted:

Such as?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FogHelmut posted:

That's pretty awesome. CWotD didn't get the kind of attention Howard paid to Stuttering John's band, and that's a crying shame. Good to see Richard getting some props from someone.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

moleman posted:

What an utterly hilarious situation. I'm so sick of things being photoshopped to oblivion... it looks terrible when done by "professionals". Who are you trying to fool?

I agree and this has been a common complaint with Playboy for at least a decade. The photos are retouched and airbrushed so much that the pictures look more like paintings or the women resemble wax figures. Their skin is all one flat tone, there are no shadows on anything, and their eyes and teeth are neon white. For a magazine that is supposed to turn men on they do an awful job at it.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Holy poo poo Benjy looks almost like a normal human.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Dr. Faustus posted:

I am so happy just thinking about how out of his mind Richard must be over this.
"Good job, bud."

That's wonderful! If King of the Hill was still on, Richard Christy would be a definite guest voice. He would have to be. I'm so glad he's getting some recognition. :neckbeard:

Former Human posted:

I agree and this has been a common complaint with Playboy for at least a decade. The photos are retouched and airbrushed so much that the pictures look more like paintings or the women resemble wax figures. Their skin is all one flat tone, there are no shadows on anything, and their eyes and teeth are neon white. For a magazine that is supposed to turn men on they do an awful job at it.

Not to mention they fall into the Howard trap of creating beauty for a woman instead of bringing out the natural beauty of the woman. It looks like a sad RealDoll collection instead of beautiful women.

AxeManiac posted:

I just meant why people ask why his fans complain to him, because he pays or ignores anyone else.

If I had the means, I'd hire all the wack packers to do a parody calender using Eric the Midget as the animal in each shot.

And I'd buy it. But only if it included Beetlejuice riding a panther on a beach. Naked. Except for the Viking helmet. As for Howard, the only thing left for him is mockery. He's too proud to change and will drop his photography habit because of this, and the only way to get through his ego is just to mock him.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Smeep posted:

Holy poo poo Benjy looks almost like a normal human.

Yeah he actually looks really good, the girl is pretty hot too.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Everyone is legitimately losing weight on the Howard Stern show besides Robin 'No Vegetables in France' Quivers

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

-Atom- posted:

Sour Shoes was randomly leaving me personalized voice mails and it was probably the highlight of my life.

That's funny because Riley Martin randomly calls me drunk off his rear end at 3:00 AM

His face looks that 4chan rape face meme

OG KUSH BLUNTS fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Dec 2, 2011

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

That's funny because Riley Martin randomly calls me drunk off his rear end at 3:00 AM

His face looks that 4chan rape face meme

I seriously do not even recognize Benjy in that picture. Not even remotely.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Dr. Faustus posted:

I seriously do not even recognize Benjy in that picture. Not even remotely.

Good for him on his weight loss and scoring a hot chick off Jdate. Who's the fatty on the show now? Jason?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Such as?

Some Christians had convinced Beavis and Butthead that they didn't have to learn about evolution in school, and they took this as anyone who tried to teach them anything they didn't understand was going to hell. Beavis told a couple of teachers they would face the Charred Walls of the Damned.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

FogHelmut posted:

Some Christians had convinced Beavis and Butthead that they didn't have to learn about evolution in school, and they took this as anyone who tried to teach them anything they didn't understand was going to hell. Beavis told a couple of teachers they would face the Charred Walls of the Damned.

Thats still awesome, but I was kind of hoping Beavis would have said the band was kick rear end instead.

"Yeah! hehe mhm heh Charred Walls of the Damned rule!"

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

Artie really handled that Joy Behar interview well. Check out hour 2 of the December 1st show on nickandartie.com for their take on it.

Interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdYhdCZ-fzI
or
http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/01/artie-lange-my-entire-lifes-a-cry-for-help/

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Last night's Nick and Artie had me laughing so hard with the DMV Artie story. GREASY TO WARFIELD

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Yesterday's show: 33 minutes in..

Howard (to Gary): "Go gently caress up my schedule more, add more days to the week!"

Stay classy, Howie.

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.
Man, after this calendar fiasco I can not loving wait to see what he does to Lisa G's Christmas card. :munch:

Also, I like to imagine that Sirius management was sitting around salivating hoping Stern wouldn't notice they were going to finish the year three shows short of what they were contracted to do.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
"I'm gonna dump formaldehyde into the eyes of Dell'Abate as soon as I loving see him riiight? I'm gonna throw him off the 36th floor of the McGraw-Hill building, riiight? I'm gonna take my loving gravity knife out. I'm gonna cut off his loving toes one toe at a time riiiiight?! That's what I'm going to do to that loving arthritic, epileptic, apractic, diabetic Dell'Abate. As soon as I take a look at the rancid kisser of that epididymitis, balanoposthitis, gastrointestinitis Dell'Abate, right?!"

I miss you, Elliot.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
You guys not listening to the show have been missing out on the latest Eric the Midget saga. Howard got him a part on In Plain Sight (Mary McCormack's show) and he couldn't go two seconds without being an ungrateful little prick, it was fantastic. Within a day he was well on the way to loving it all up, and apparently he went on a long tirade about Johnny Fratto to whoever his contact was for the show. Love that little guy.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

Holy Calamity! posted:

You guys not listening to the show have been missing out on the latest Eric the Midget saga. Howard got him a part on In Plain Sight (Mary McCormack's show) and he couldn't go two seconds without being an ungrateful little prick, it was fantastic. Within a day he was well on the way to loving it all up, and apparently he went on a long tirade about Johnny Fratto to whoever his contact was for the show. Love that little guy.

Saw this pop up on the You Tubes and was wondering if it was worth a listen. Guess I'll give it a go.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Someone put some pretty funny vandalism up on ETMs wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_the_Midget

When I saw the death date, my heart sunk, until I saw the "asswipe" stuff.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

justbark posted:

Artie really handled that Joy Behar interview well. Check out hour 2 of the December 1st show on nickandartie.com for their take on it.

Interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdYhdCZ-fzI

top youtube comment:

quote:

The suicide attempt still seems like it's a touchy subject for Artie that's why he was defecting with jokes. Joy should have cut out the suicide talk, he's not ready for that, he was there to promote his show with Rick. But Art is still as sharp as ever, I'm glad he's taking another stab at comedy, I just wish it would be with Howard.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Every medical problem is psychosomatic. Read Dr. Sarno's book!

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

Glumwheels posted:

Every medical problem is psychosomatic. Read Dr. Sarno's book!

Dr. Sarno's book came up during the newest season of BORED TO DEATH on HBO. Zack Galifianakis's character used the book to cure his back pain... by rolling over and sleeping on top of it.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Benjy recorded a terrible song with his girlfriend http://soundcloud.com/benjybronkmusic/online-sweetheart-ft-elisa

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Hmmn... oh, so this is a Benjy vortex thing. Okay Howard, let it go, shut up Benjy for us. Release the poison on him.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

oh wow.. Ronnie's poetry is exactly as bad as I expected. They mining this pretty well.

Reminds me a bit of this lady:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1uxDcgZIoY

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Jason is so fat. Even if you didn't know, he just sounds fat. You can hear his voice struggling to get through the folds in his throat.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Jason is so fat. Even if you didn't know, he just sounds fat. You can hear his voice struggling to get through the folds in his throat.

You can somehow hear how hairy is back when he talks as well.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
A full segment about how Ronnie is getting into UFC because of Howard. How obnoxious. Is he capable of giving anyone credit? The dude wasn't even claiming it wasn't because of the show but Howard has to assert that he was the reason this happened.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Godinster posted:

A full segment about how Ronnie is getting into UFC because of Howard. How obnoxious. Is he capable of giving anyone credit? The dude wasn't even claiming it wasn't because of the show but Howard has to assert that he was the reason this happened.

So Howard is taking credit for Mund getting into the UFC? That doesn't seem like a very big deal. If Howard was looking for a boost to his ego, getting his limo driver into UFC seems a bit...sad.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

So Howard is taking credit for Mund getting into the UFC? That doesn't seem like a very big deal. If Howard was looking for a boost to his ego, getting his limo driver into UFC seems a bit...sad.

"Could Arnold Schwarzenegger host a number-one radio show in three markets at once? Could Arnold have a record-setting pay-per-view? Could Arnold write a best-seller? I know Arnold has a limo driver and you don't see him in UFC."

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Speaking of UFC, I was just as shocked as Ellis when Howard started conversing with him about how Gracie Jiu-Jitsu changed MMA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
I think Howard had Tito Ortiz on with Jenna Jameson before he got old and bad and domestic-abusey, so I imagine he learned that BJJ was a thing back then.