Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

flyboi posted:

eeeeeeee derpcatte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011

in for the pettes?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
do you know why goons fuckin own?

because one of em is givin another 600 bux and change to the charitys and buying a little something for everyone in the catte show

thats why goons fuckin own

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.
Oh man, this was the best. I hear this little noise...

...and then a catte head just slowly appears from the top of my monitor as she peers over at me. And then she realises I've spotted her and she jumps away quickly.

I dread to think what would've happened has I not noticed. Was that an attempt on my very life?

:catstare:

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Armadillos! posted:

...and then a catte head just slowly appears from the top of my monitor as she peers over at me. And then she realises I've spotted her and she jumps away quickly.

I dread to think what would've happened has I not noticed. Was that an attempt on my very life?

Esteban, on occasion, will sit in the window right behind my monitors, and he can if he REALLY wants to, flatten himself out and struggle mightily to get under the monitors, usually raising them in the process and knocking poo poo everywhere. he does this super stealthily and I never notice him writhing around mere inches from me. He usually watches my eyes to see if I "see" him, but I ignore him (not that I could detect his presence if I wanted to). after completing his passage underneath the monitors, he has attacked my mouse hand with a butt wiggle, surprising it entirely. It would be cuter if he wasn't taller than my monitors.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
armadillios do not post here and do not masturabate to cats

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

dee eight posted:

do you know why goons fuckin own?

because one of em is givin another 600 bux and change to the charitys and buying a little something for everyone in the catte show

thats why goons fuckin own

:)

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

shamelessly stolen from some dude on reddit but these guys would be better off over here anyway:

zynga dot com
Nov 11, 2001

wtf jill im not a bear!!!

A dossier and a state of melted brains: The Jess campaign has it all.
scarlett johansson's save 79% off the cover price on 7 energy boosting tricks

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

duTrieux posted:

shamelessly stolen from some dude on reddit but these guys would be better off over here anyway:

Kindle-compatible cattes.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

El Gar posted:

look at dat fukken catte

i feel bad for that cat but i would not adopt a cat that was used to making GBS threads pretty mcuh anywhere it wanted

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

chewed up has been my fave set so far

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011

Armadillos! posted:

Would you rape my cat?

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011
He who controls the string, controls the catte

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
I was laying on the couch last night falling asleep when i kept hearing this weird thumping sound coming from the room where Percy can look out the window. Turns out that he spotted a rabbit (in 2 degree weather, don't know how it survived) and his tail was swishing so hard it was smacking the window behind him like a dog. Cuuuute.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Cleo busy loafing on my laptop when I wanted to work.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

ahhh spiders posted:

i feel bad for that cat but i would not adopt a cat that was used to making GBS threads pretty mcuh anywhere it wanted

how do you know that cat was used to making GBS threads wherever it wanted

also magda was a stray before i got her. it took her a couple of days to figure out the litter box, but once she figured out that you poop in it instead of next to it, it's been smooth sailing. well, except for the time she pooped in the bathtub, but i think she was just being a jerk.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

fork bomb posted:

chewed up has been my fave set so far

have you seen hilarious? chewed up is pro but i think hilarious is my fave

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
cat in the kotatsu

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Stringent posted:

cat in the kotatsu

i know its probably fine but seeing a heating element in close proximity to flesh and fabric freaks me out :ohdear:

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Radio Paranoia posted:

Cleo busy loafing on my laptop when I wanted to work.

pro loaffe

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

aaag popcorn

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
how the f is a kotatsu useful

Fart Cannon
Oct 12, 2008

College Slice

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Yalloglanchie
Jul 19, 2009

nose to anus

El Gar posted:

oh my god

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i had a dream last night of this catte i never knew about before and a house i never lived in, but i found a cat i forgot about outside and i was worried it was starving, so i brought it inside, and it kept escaping out the windows. i kept making sure i closed them all but it would always find one that was open!!!

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

graph posted:

itsthe only heating in the house

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

graph posted:

seriouspost in japanu houses aren't insulated worth a poo poo. either they are sticky hot or loving ice cold. great idea actually, and it's a pro catte lounge area.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

seriouspost in japanu houses aren't insulated worth a poo poo. either they are sticky hot or loving ice cold. great idea actually, and it's a pro catte lounge area.

gotcha, thank

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

does armadillos really want to do the sex with cats? that's messed up, guy.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

he made me this swank avatar so he gets one free pervert pass from me

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

MERRY CRIMBUS REUBEN

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
im the leopardprint snuggie

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

graph posted:

im the leopardprint snuggie

I bought two from woot.com for $5 and they were both leopard print but who cares they're comfy as hell and Reuben loves them

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
im the snuggie apologist itt

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

How else can I stay warm and post at the same time

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

PipeRifle posted:

MERRY CRIMBUS REUBEN

really wanna pet this catte, it looks pretty soft

however he cannot lead santa's sleigh sorry you need depth perception to do that

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

El Gar posted:

really wanna pet this catte, it looks pretty soft

however he cannot lead santa's sleigh sorry you need depth perception to do that

Are we allowed to make one eyed catte jokes? I had one, but I thought it might be in bad taste?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyjhnDXmUZI