Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

FogHelmut posted:

Speaking of UFC, I was just as shocked as Ellis when Howard started conversing with him about how Gracie Jiu-Jitsu changed MMA.

Howard has mentioned in the past that he liked MMA.

No idea how far he actually goes with it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I think Howard had Tito Ortiz on with Jenna Jameson before he got old and bad and domestic-abusey, so I imagine he learned that BJJ was a thing back then.

Oh right, and Chuck Liddell was on Dancing With the Stars.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
And his sexual fantasy power trip Chuck Zito.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Hey guys, I found some of the shots that Howard took yesterday for Ralph's magazine

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
When my partner was in in the hospital recovering from complications of removing a bunch of cancerous tumor mass from his brain, some graduate student came to visit him and asked if he wanted to write some poetry. She was doing something on the writing of terminal cancer patients.

With a bunch of brain mass removed, recovering from renal failure caused by an intense month of antibiotics as a result of a stalph infection in his brain caused by a previous operation, what he wrote was exponentially better than Ronnie's poetry.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

With a bunch of brain mass removed, recovering from renal failure caused by an intense month of antibiotics as a result of a stalph infection in his brain caused by a previous operation, what he wrote was exponentially better than Ronnie's poetry.

The tumor probably had a better developed personality than Ronnie as well.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Ether Frenzy posted:

Hey guys, I found some of the shots that Howard took yesterday for Ralph's magazine

Ha, nice,

In the same vein, Photoshop Disasters found Howard's calendar.

http://www.psdisasters.com/2011/12/beth-stern-leave-photoshop-alone-howard.html

:lol: "Leave Photoshop alone Howard!" :lol:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Can't wait until Howard pays someone $5,000,000 to build him a UFC ring in his courtyard.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I wish every episode of the show had a Richard segment.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

haljordan posted:

Can't wait until Howard pays someone $5,000,000 to build him a UFC ring in his courtyard.

Nah, that's Bubba.

Howard would pay someone five million to DVR it for him.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Godinster posted:

I wish every episode of the show had a Richard segment.

Richard counseling Sal when he had to make that ludicrous apology tape is priceless.

"It'll all blow over in a day."

"You better not redo the black haunted house bit."

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I was going to hate on Ronnie for walking the "red carpet" until I realized they were talking about some stupid MMA fight.

I don't know why they're obsessing over any of this. His show is on Fuel TV and I don't think the majority of the country even gets that channel.

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008
Wow...Chuck Zito. I'm about the biggest fan of Oz that ever lived, so I always gave his interviews and his Monday afternoon show a chance, but holy poo poo, how many inflated tales of fist fights and banging chicks in a restaurant bathroom am I expected to listen to?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Alkaphanel posted:

Wow...Chuck Zito. I'm about the biggest fan of Oz that ever lived, so I always gave his interviews and his Monday afternoon show a chance, but holy poo poo, how many inflated tales of fist fights and banging chicks in a restaurant bathroom am I expected to listen to?

Those are very disrespectful words. If Chuck heard you say that he would punch you right in the face.

And he would be right to do so, because he is a man's man!

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Vakal posted:

Those are very disrespectful words. If Chuck heard you say that he would punch you right in the face.

And he would be right to do so, because he is a man's man!

That's right Chuck Zito will knock your rear end out. (With one of his long winded and over blown stories; the man is more effective than Ambien.)

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Guys... don't you know he can beat you up and take your women, don't talk about him! Shhhh!

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Just got done listening to the 08-03-06 show and it was a really great show. It had the first appearance of the new Bigfoot and Artie dying from laughter, Cuba Gooding who was an excellent guest and so far my favorite prank call with Mike Walker saying "Can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly". I was laughing so hard at Artie's laugh during that call.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

jase1 posted:

Just got done listening to the 08-03-06 show and it was a really great show. It had the first appearance of the new Bigfoot and Artie dying from laughter, Cuba Gooding who was an excellent guest and so far my favorite prank call with Mike Walker saying "Can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly". I was laughing so hard at Artie's laugh during that call.

Which Richard and Sal call did they do the Mike Walker fart complete with that line? I have completely forgotten, but that Walker Fart was awesome for those call-in shows.

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

jase1 posted:

This is one of the greatest shows of 2006. A reminder of all that the Sirius years could have been. Lots of Wack Packers, great interview, hilarious commentary on various media clips, Mel Gibson abuse, Epic Artie stories.

"Can I tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story real briefly" *bongo tapping, Mike Walker fart*

Kt88
Aug 15, 2003

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Which Richard and Sal call did they do the Mike Walker fart complete with that line? I have completely forgotten, but that Walker Fart was awesome for those call-in shows.

Its the black guy on a public access show. Hes interviewing a band call No Gravity and he ends up kicking them out of the studio because of the sheer volume of prank calls coming in.

edit: here it is: http://youtu.be/Dub4b1AcbAA

Kt88 fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Dec 6, 2011

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Kt88 posted:

Its the black guy on a public access show. Hes interviewing a band call No Gravity and he ends up kicking them out of the studio because of the sheer volume of prank calls coming in.

edit: here it is: http://youtu.be/Dub4b1AcbAA

I love that the guy from No gravity wanted to take more calls it was almost like he was in on it.

Peter North
Apr 23, 2003
The football pool they had going back in Fall 2006 was one of the best bits they ever did. Bigfoot, Crazy Alice, and Elegant Elliot Offen for an entire season of CANTANKEROUS GENIUS!! VIOLET AUTHENTICATES THE AUTHENTICITY! SHE PROVES THE BRAIN DEAD STERN TO BE WRONG!!!

drat, I miss some of those crazy bits.

Peter North fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Dec 6, 2011

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
Where the hell has Gilbert been for the past several months?

And why is Chuck Zito speaking in my ears?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

I totally missed this today, but apparently Herman Cain is going to be on tomorrow:

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoodland/2011/12/06/herman-cain-agrees-to-appear-on-siriusxms-the-howard-stern-show/

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Peter North posted:

The football pool they had going back in Fall 2006 was one of the best bits they ever did. Bigfoot, Crazy Alice, and Elegant Elliot Offen for an entire season of CANTANKEROUS GENIUS!! VIOLET AUTHENTICATES THE AUTHENTICITY! SHE PROVES THE BRAIN DEAD STERN TO BE WRONG!!!

drat, I miss some of those crazy bits.

Ahh Elliot, another on the list of people who get taken off the show and basically never mentioned again.
STERN ITS TIME FOR MY PROMOTION RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kelly posted:

I totally missed this today, but apparently Herman Cain is going to be on tomorrow:

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoodland/2011/12/06/herman-cain-agrees-to-appear-on-siriusxms-the-howard-stern-show/

I hope he hits on Robin

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
I hope Howard tears into Cain for being a scumbag.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

hunter x az posted:

I hope Howard tears into Cain for being a scumbag.

He's going to give him a calendar.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I hope he rides the Sybian

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Howard should ask if he can shoot ropes.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

AltronHGX posted:

I hope he rides the Sybian

I hope he rides the Sybian while hitting on Robin and laughing at Howard's lovely Photoshop skills.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I'm pretty sure Herman Cain is going to be on the show in the same way Arnold always calls in to talk to George Tekei. They've had a pretty bad impersonator calling in with messages recently.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I bet it will be Sal doing his "black" voice.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Well hullo dere!

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Does anyone remember what event Howard was at when he talked today about his mom giving him poo poo for not giving a good enough speech?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Vakal posted:

Does anyone remember what event Howard was at when he talked today about his mom giving him poo poo for not giving a good enough speech?

It was his niece's bat mitzvah.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Kelly posted:

It was his niece's bat mitzvah.

Thanks. That just shows the shadow Howard lives in under his mother.

I think the only time my mom would ever say she was earnestly disappointed in something I did would be if I drove drunk and ran over a kid or something, not because I gave a lackluster speech.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

sedative posted:

Benjy recorded a terrible song with his girlfriend http://soundcloud.com/benjybronkmusic/online-sweetheart-ft-elisa

Holy poo poo, is this real? :stare: This is even worse (better?) than Sal's rap.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Howard needs to lay off of Ronnie on his acting career.
"Ronnie says he got this job because of twitter" is the most disingenuous and annoying thing.

He literally received a message about an audition via twitter.
Congratulations on being able to bully your subordinates enough to avoid this indisputable fact, Howard.

The poem and Benjy's song are loving amazing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Holy poo poo, is this real? :stare: This is even worse (better?) than Sal's rap.

SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT-SWEAT

They haven't played that in a long time.

Listening to last Thursday's show, and Eric the Midget's antics over the In Plain Sight role has be in hysterics. I loving love that little rear end in a top hat, and I'm so glad he's back.

Also, calling it now, Howard's interview with Cain will be completely toothless.