Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
This is Uhh Yeah Dude, episode number 300. I'm Gerard Butler, and this is Gerard Butler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Half of Dracula posted:

This is Uhh Yeah Dude, episode number 300. I'm Gerard Butler, and this is Gerard Butler.

When I saw this post, I thought maybe they actually got him to give a shout-out somehow. Seth's little rant was probably even better, though.

"I know you had that movie with Jennifer Aniston that looked wicked bad. Somebody gets put in a trunk? I don't know, I couldn't watch the trailer, because that makes me uncomfortable. I don't like elevators. Anyway..."

edit: Ask Amy/Jah-Jah is the best segment they've introduced in ages. Both of the letters this week were absolutely insane.

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Dec 6, 2011

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Never got a response for my story, I guess they thought it was poo poo.

I think I'll just have to drink some water and read a hustler.

redz
Sep 19, 2003

What's a not gay way to ask him to go camping with me?
Where's the video of Seth moonwalking?!

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Is that Seth in the UYD 300 album art for the new episode? He looks weird in that pic.

Rudy Riot
Nov 18, 2007

I'll catch you Bran! Hmm... nevermind.

Drewsky posted:

Is that Seth in the UYD 300 album art for the new episode? He looks weird in that pic.

I dunno, but they posted the big pic here:
http://uhhyeahdude.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/3202/#30551

Aerobic Robot
Dec 11, 2007

ASK ME HOW I HAVE CRYING MELTDOWNS ABOUT BEING A GAY FURRY. PS, I'M 16 YEARS OLD
the actual talking in episode 300 starts at 3:00
enter the matrix

Lil Jon Galt
May 22, 2002

IS A MAN NOT ENTITLED TO THE SWEAT DROP DOWN MY BALLS?

Aerobic Robot posted:

the actual talking in episode 300 starts at 3:00
enter the matrix

amazed it didn't take jah until thursday to get that mixed right

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Jah has slowly been making the intro music longer and longer since the beginning. By next year it'll be 4 minutes long, in 10 years it'll be like 15 minutes long. He's going to have to start making his own mixtapes just to fill the time.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Soon UYD will be nothing but uncut Phish shows.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
The Intro/Outro music usually owns so I'm for it.

You're listening to GCILF radio and I'm DJ-Jah

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Drewsky posted:

I believe that's Amir, the other half of Jogger.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WoG posted:

Whooooooo am I?

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

WoG posted:

Is Jogger done as a project? I really liked their first album.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
the slowed down Staind song at the end made me burst out loud laughing at work

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

WoG posted:

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I've seen Amir in a video Jah made on vimeo or something and that's not him. I'll have to try and find it. To me it just looks like Seth put on a few and grew some stubble. It has been a really long time since they've done a live show hasn't it?

Edit: http://vimeo.com/3756202

There he is. I'm pretty sure that's not him in the 300 pic.

Drewsky fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 8, 2011

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Hope you all donated $30 for Ep 300. I know I did.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

Drewsky posted:

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I've seen Amir in a video Jah made on vimeo or something and that's not him. I'll have to try and find it. To me it just looks like Seth put on a few and grew some stubble. It has been a really long time since they've done a live show hasn't it?

Yeah, looking at the larger one linked from the above, I think it is seth (which would make the most sense, of course), only with his facial features mapped onto a much different head. The hat and glasses threw me, but the face shape makes it barely recognizable.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004
-- (fine, sa, give me a bad req error, then submit twice on the second try)

TheOtherContraGuy
Jul 4, 2007

brave skeleton sacrifice

Drewsky posted:

growing up as a lot kid...

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

The McDonalds pedophile story in ep 127 should have been uploaded to youtube. That is seriously one of the best stories in UYD history.

aaaaa My bad. It's totes up there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UoR1dUm9dE :blush:

Professor Latency fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Dec 10, 2011

Stakato
Feb 17, 2006

Drewsky posted:

What's up lamp?

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Professor Latency posted:

The McDonalds pedophile story in ep 127 should have been uploaded to youtube. That is seriously one of the best stories in UYD history.

aaaaa My bad. It's totes up there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UoR1dUm9dE :blush:

I was literally coming here to post this. It's a dark story but Jah is almost dying by the end of it.

"YOU LIKE FRIES DON'T YOU!"

here comes cask
Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone know the name of outro track for episode 141? Thanks in advance.

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

Stud Party posted:

Does anyone know the name of outro track for episode 141? Thanks in advance.

Intro by Yelle outro by Yo Majesty.

vvvvvvvvvv
Edit:
After listening to it for 5 seconds and then doing a youtube search its called Monkey :thumbsup:

Ybrik fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Dec 11, 2011

here comes cask
Jul 7, 2003

Ybrik posted:

Intro by Yelle outro by Yo Majesty.

Thank you for not answering my question.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

DrVenkman posted:

I was literally coming here to post this. It's a dark story but Jah is almost dying by the end of it.

"YOU LIKE FRIES DON'T YOU!"
The bit that kills me is when Seth does an old beer can ripping move. Where'd you get that?

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
This is clearly also the Ask Jah pose

Look at the sage wisdom in that face.

e.

Wheee!

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Dec 11, 2011

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
They really need to do more filmed episodes/segments.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Admiral Goodenough posted:

Look at the sage wisdom in that face.

I want Jah to be my spirit guide.

SkellingTon Loc
Oct 24, 2005

I was feelin' horny and ornery hornery
The best story on UYD is hands down the one about the 3 crazy whites living together in a pedo non-pedo relationship. One being a grown man pretending to be an 8yo, an older gentleman who fucks the 8 yo man-child thinking it's a real kid, and the friend who just hangs out in the attic. I think there was something about the guy trying to enroll in a local primary school too, but I can't remember.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

SkellingTon Loc posted:

The best story on UYD is hands down the one about the 3 crazy whites living together in a pedo non-pedo relationship. One being a grown man pretending to be an 8yo, an older gentleman who fucks the 8 yo man-child thinking it's a real kid, and the friend who just hangs out in the attic. I think there was something about the guy trying to enroll in a local primary school too, but I can't remember.

That was how they got caught. The old guy tried to enroll the "8-year-old" in school, and when the school saw who the 8 year old really was they called the cops.

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

mcvey posted:

They really need to do more filmed episodes/segments.

I wonder why Seth hates it so much.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Drewsky posted:

I wonder why Seth hates it so much.

Probably due to fretting over the amount of pre-pro he's gotta do to look on point for the cameras.

I mean hair like that doesn't just happen, you gotta have a regimen.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
I firmly believe that Seth's hair is always immaculate.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

SkellingTon Loc posted:

I need an episode # and approximate time, tia.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

JethroMcB posted:

Probably due to fretting over the amount of pre-pro he's gotta do to look on point for the cameras.

I mean hair like that doesn't just happen, you gotta have a regimen.

I love that one episode they didn't film during the period they filmed it and they are just talking about how terrible they look now that the cameras aren't rolling

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Pompous Rhombus posted:

It's an early episode, can't remember where exactly but definitely very early on during the run, I want to say in the twenties to thirties. Try looking up that episode range on Weck's Wiki.

Hearing Seth and Jah talk about Summer Heights High is crazy.

Even crazier is the insanely funny supplements that preceded that one; the Dren one and the one that was a bunch of letters to Seth from Stan Tan and co. congratulating him for letting god into his business.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Dan Didio posted:

Dren

DID YOU TAKE TWO? YOU CAN ONLY ADMINISTER ONE A DAY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Episode 48, 40 minutes in or so. Such a great (creepy) story.