Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
That was really creepy and a well done fakeout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
At first I thought the Huss-bot had UU's caduceus symbol on his chest, and wasn't sure what the gently caress to think.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Boneless Jogger posted:

That would be amazing. What would also be amazing is if Hussie does a fast forward like that where nothing makes sense, then goes "You know what, let's go back to where we left off after all" and then we get to see how that happened.

That would be completely amazing.

E: Also I adore the Hussbot

Lady Charlemagne
Apr 23, 2008

GOD I'M TIRED
Another five? So that's one for Act 7, and... four more for Act 6?

I am okay with this.

Or they all get blown up.

I am okay with that too.

Amateur Sketch
Feb 23, 2008

a kaleidoscopic supernova
of all your hopes and dreams

Cleretic posted:

I endorse this if when we get there nothing makes sense. Bro is god-tier, Lalonde is a robot, they're fighting alongside three trolls that we've never met, and Ace Dick is their opponent.

The best part of that fight would be the horrible transformation that turns final boss Ace Dick into his most powerful form--- Ace Dick.
(Your imagination is SO lovely)

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Lady Charlemagne posted:

Another five? So that's one for Act 7, and... four more for Act 6?

I am okay with this.

Or they all get blown up.

I am okay with that too.

I took it as five more sub-acts for Act 6.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
I think that the mailbox was not rigged at all. Here, we see Jane take the smoke pellets and unknown red pellets with her. The "fire" then produced is that exact shade of red, implying that those are some sort of fire pellet. Jane is just good at pranks, and wants her dad to be distracted.

E: All you guys getting your books is making me a little nervous, mine hasen't even shipped yet. :ohdear:

tinaun fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 9, 2011

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Ammat The Ankh posted:

I took it as five more sub-acts for Act 6.

Yeah, act 7 is a white curtain.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

tinaun posted:

I think that the mailbox was not rigged at all. Here, we see Jane take the smoke pellets and unknown red pellets with her. The "fire" then produced is that exact shade of red, implying that those are some sort of fire pellet. Jane is just good at pranks, and wants her dad to be distracted.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. But holy poo poo, isn't it still just the The Ultimate Prank?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I think he just confirmed that the green Doc Scratch shirt is going to cost way more than the other ones.

Sepherothic
Feb 8, 2003

MrBims posted:

Yeah, you're absolutely right. But holy poo poo, isn't it still just the The Ultimate Prank?

Dad thinks I died a grissly death right infront of his eyes.

:pranke::pranke::pranke::pranke::pranke::pranke::pranke:

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
That loving wolf. :laffo:

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006189

The death toll thus far. And it's actually pretty impressive. :allears:

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Oh, Hussie loves his fanbase so much! :allears:

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

King of Solomon posted:

That loving wolf. :laffo:

The best character in homestuck.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Sollux is only >'ed out.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Spades Slick has a flashing red question mark over him instead of a cross. And Dad has a red cross, then a scribbly green cross over that...which to me implies double death, as in Scratch Dad is not long for this world. Just a guess!

e: also Jane has a l'il red question mark next to HER cross. Curiouser and curiouser!

ex2: so does WV but I think we already more or less knew that.

Ketzal
Feb 19, 2011

President of Hell
Grimey Drawer
^^^ I think the green implies that the Scratch undid his death.

Slick might still be alive? Huh.

Also loving the big X over the universe frog.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Android Blues posted:

Spades Slick has a flashing red question mark over him instead of a cross. And Dad has a red cross, then a scribbly green cross over that...which to me implies double death, as in Scratch Dad is not long for this world. Just a guess!

I took that green scribbly to refer to the scratch making him not dead anymore.

I love this page. So many tiny details. :allears:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
All I can think is that costume has got to be pinching in all the wrong places.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Some observations:
- Question mark on Slick. He was at ground zero of Trollverse when it disintegrated, but I guess maybe we haven't seen the last of him?
- Sollux confirmed to be merely half-dead.
- Clover also listed as "?"
- I'm loving the green scribble over the red X over Dad.

e: ^^^^^^^ 4x E:F;B Combo :argh: Serves me right for thinking over my post before replying. ^^^^^^^

e2: Doesn't the scratch mean that the universe frog's X should also be green-scribbled out?

TheRagamuffin fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Dec 9, 2011

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I assume when everyone remaining in Felt Manor died from the explosion (was it an explosion?), Clover potentially survived. He's lucky like that, after all.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Maybe Clover is what keeps Slick alive?

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.

Ketzal posted:

Slick might still be alive? Huh.

Andrew has confirmed that Slick is alive and he is nursing him back to health like a baby bird.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Color Printer posted:

I assume when everyone remaining in Felt Manor died from the explosion (was it an explosion?), Clover potentially survived. He's lucky like that, after all.

We saw him in Scratch's apartment, remember. He switched places with Quarters.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

TheRagamuffin posted:

e2: Doesn't the scratch mean that the universe frog's X should also be green-scribbled out?

Nope. The universe was killed from outside. The Scratch only changed the history within the Frog. Still very much dead, just not dead yet from the guardians' point in the timeline (remember! Bec Noir's Red Miles was showing up during the Exiles' time, very far in the future.)

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Wait what's the thing in Hussiebot's armpit with the frown on it?

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Jyrraeth posted:

Wait what's the thing in Hussiebot's armpit with the frown on it?

It's THAT loving WOLF.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.
I noticed Ms. Paint's head is included with the characters Andrew plans on messing with. I think she's going to die, and Andrew will finally learn how his readers feel when they lose their favorite characters. He'll be so horrified over what he's done that he'll promise never to kill any characters ever again. All future conflicts in Homestuck will be solved non-violently.

Boneless Jogger
Apr 20, 2010

SexyBrianPuppet posted:

I noticed Ms. Paint's head is included with the characters Andrew plans on messing with. I think she's going to die, and Andrew will finally learn how his readers feel when they lose their favorite characters. He'll be so horrified over what he's done that he'll promise never to kill any characters ever again. All future conflicts in Homestuck will be solved non-violently.

And then he'll crack up and kill another character in the next panel.

Fast Backward
Dec 6, 2011

by T. Fine
Hussie would rather mess around with Ms. Paint than just plain mess with her. He wants to gently caress her.

Anyhow, you can tell Jane's not dead because of the question mark.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Fast Backward posted:

Hussie would rather mess around with Ms. Paint than just plain mess with her. He wants to gently caress her.

I...what?

Fast Backward
Dec 6, 2011

by T. Fine

Android Blues posted:

I...what?

Come on now, you have to see it. He dresses her up in the sexy star dress and hangs out with her all the time. She's also the only short character who has boobs.

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON

Android Blues posted:

I...what?

Seriously Andrew would never be unfaithful to Vriska

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010

Fast Backward posted:

Anyhow, you can tell Jane's not dead because of the question mark.

Tell us more about your projected carapace fetish.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1+yard+%2F+c

Well, the man certainly makes sure his math is right.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
I kind of want a watch like that.

edit: time... keep device? clock? I don't know the name

Mazerunner fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Dec 9, 2011

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

That clock is going II > I > III. :confused:

Wait. No. I get how time works. Never mind. It's still a weird clock though - WAIT. It IS going II > I > III. God I am so tired. I don't understand anything anymore. What is time? What is space? I know only that their confluence makes this terrible, mind-rattling edifice revolve around and around its own unknowable secrets.

Android Blues fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Dec 9, 2011

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Android Blues posted:

That clock is going II > I > III. :confused:

Wait. No. I get how time works. Never mind. It's still a weird clock though - WAIT. It IS going II > I > III. God I am so tired. I don't understand anything anymore. What is time? What is space? I know only that their confluence makes this terrible, mind-rattling edifice revolve around and around its own unknowable secrets.
No it's going III > II > I. It's clearly a clock that counts down, as opposed to a normal clock, which counts up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

JT Jag posted:

No it's going III > II > I. It's clearly a clock that counts down, as opposed to a normal clock, which counts up.

Yeah but then it goes back to three again! And the distance between I and III is the same as the distance between II and I! It's like, the farther it travels, the more fluid time becomes!

Wait.

This is a Furthest Ring stopwatch.