Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Don't forget the response:

@EricCalcara_35
@RandyOrton Sooo... did you pick up any little girls at the play tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

spongeh posted:

Don't forget the response:

@EricCalcara_35
@RandyOrton Sooo... did you pick up any little girls at the play tonight?
This guy's twitter is the hidden gem of the internet. Sometimes we make fun of our fellow goons, but none of us will ever triumph this man.

Triple-Kan
Dec 29, 2008

Mystery Opponent posted:

oh boy I can't wait to see the daily hijinks of Dusty Rhodes, like him burning a cross on some black dude's lawn and

I still don't know how they got him in the same room as the menorah during Smackdown.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Atticus Finch posted:

:3:

If she isn't the lead so many moms are getting RKOs.

For real ever since watching his DVD it trips me out to think of The Legend Killer parenting a tiny girl.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Glitterbomber posted:

For real ever since watching his DVD it trips me out to think of The Legend Killer parenting a tiny girl.

Just pretend he's teaching her to RKO all the school bullies.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

tzirean posted:

Isn't that more Michael Hayes' domain? Rhodes would be more likely to start talking about Jewish bankers if I'm remembering my bigoted bookers correctly.
I've heard it said that naming a black servant "Virgil," as well as the use of Sapphire later on, were trolls on Dusty (real name: Virgil Runnels) poking fun at his racism.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

tzirean posted:

I just got a funny mental image of Piper putting the LeBell Lock on somebody.
She's trained by Lebell AND she's a vegan.

Part of me wants to believe she's just Danielson in drag.

Edit: Oh damnit why does Dream have to be a racist jackass? :mad: Can't I just enjoy the ridiculous fat man in the polka dots talking about pay windahs and bahsickles if you wheel? Now I just feel bad for Colt Cabana again.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Minidust posted:

I've heard it said that naming a black servant "Virgil," as well as the use of Sapphire later on, were trolls on Dusty (real name: Virgil Runnels) poking fun at his racism.

I don't recall any racism stories, but I do recall Dusty saying he'd be someones Black Champion.

I always thought that was more Dusty sucking up and believing that they could push his fat white rear end as an African American and nobody would notice.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lone Rogue posted:

I don't recall any racism stories, but I do recall Dusty saying he'd be someones Black Champion.

I always thought that was more Dusty sucking up and believing that they could push his fat white rear end as an African American and nobody would notice.
Brickhouse Brown actually mentioned that he got starved in a territory because Dusty was their "Black Champion" and the black women in the audience loved Dusty more than Brickhouse, too.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Lone Rogue posted:

Cue Botchamania "huh?" sound clip:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Flameingblack posted:

Brickhouse Brown actually mentioned that he got starved in a territory because Dusty was their "Black Champion" and the black women in the audience loved Dusty more than Brickhouse, too.

Dusty is proof that no matter what your race, sex, or creed, you will enjoy a fat man with a speech impediment excitedly rhyming words.

Even if he doesn't like you all that much.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Lone Rogue posted:

I think it was Eddie Graham saying he needed a black champion and Dusty replied "I'll be your black champion, daddeh"

Dusty has the best twitter

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
If there is a caucasian wrestler I'd have zero issue with a promoter booking as an African American hero, it'd be the Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant.

Otherwise? THAT'S RACIST.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jim Ross posted:

@steveaustinBSR @CMPunk ... Can't wait to hear Michael Cole call this classic some day.

JR takes a brief vacation from being the bigger man.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
CM Punk and Austin would be like watching a teen feud with his drunk dad. And it would be awesome.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Gonzo McFee posted:

JR takes a brief vacation from being the bigger man.

If WWE hadn't stepped up to take over fulfillment of his BBQ business, I can't imagine he'd have any involvement with them right now -- it just feels like a marriage of convenience, since they handle both domestic and international shipping and they have far more money to advertise the stuff than he ever would.

JR's always been a target for mocking and the like from Vince and Co., but they've been using him as little more than a punching bag for the last year or so. It's well past the stage of ridiculousness now.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Grantonio posted:

CM Punk and Austin would be like watching a teen feud with his drunk dad. And it would be awesome.

Or it would be like watching a grown up, overly cocky adult feud with his drunk but loveable dad.

While I think Austin would be totally fine going 100 per cent heel to ensure Punk gets the heat, I don't see WWE going that far with it. Especially since Punk would get booed out of Texas no matter what Punk did or Austin did to try to get Punk over. Punk would have to be the heel with everyone happy to see Austin in Texas in a ring again.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lone Rogue posted:

Or it would be like watching a grown up, overly cocky adult feud with his drunk but loveable dad.

While I think Austin would be totally fine going 100 per cent heel to ensure Punk gets the heat, I don't see WWE going that far with it. Especially since Punk would get booed out of Texas no matter what Punk did or Austin did to try to get Punk over. Punk would have to be the heel with everyone happy to see Austin in Texas in a ring again.

I want to see the match, but...I like face Punk so much. :smith:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

They could always do what they did with Michaels/Hogan in 2005 and briefly turn Punk heel for a few months for the feud itself, then shift him back to face.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Their best bet would be for both guys to stick to their guns and go 100 per cent at each other and both just be themselves. Forget the crowd and just play the best program with neither a "babyface" and neither a "heel".

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lone Rogue posted:

Their best bet would be for both guys to stick to their guns and go 100 per cent at each other and both just be themselves. Forget the crowd and just play the best program with neither a "babyface" and neither a "heel".

So basically Rock/Cena only actually, you know, good.

And that is probably the smarkiest thing I'll post in a long time.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jack Korpela posted:

Just for the record, Jack still has your back and always will.
:unsmith:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Lone Rogue posted:

Its a funny situation where I could totally see Punk not wanting to go over Austin, and Austin not wanting to go over Punk. Basically, gently caress face/heel, bring out a beer truck, and let them just promo the hell out of one another. Let Austin win to make the crowd go nuts, or let Punk beat him clean, who cares it will rule.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Its a funny situation where I could totally see Punk not wanting to go over Austin, and Austin not wanting to go over Punk. Basically, gently caress face/heel, bring out a beer truck, and let them just promo the hell out of one another. Let Austin win to make the crowd go nuts, or let Punk beat him clean, who cares it will rule.

That's what I mean. This is one of those feuds where you ignore the crowd and just tell a story. Let them both be themselves and make it feel like you're watching two sides of the same coin. In the end, you know Austin is going to get the big pops but Punk is going to come out truly looking like a headliner.

Cena/Rock has tried to go the other way, focusing on the crowd and reigning Cena back when they should just pull the ripchord and let him go. They did it at first with him ripping on Rock's "I'M NEVER LEAVING BUT I'M NEVER GONNA BE HERE" and doing a rap but they stopped after that. And judging from the recent Botchamania, it's Cena calling the spots of Rock making him look like a bitch. Who knows where it's gonna go but it has been pretty poorly managed. Then again, maybe at some point Cena snaps. There's still time and that does seem to be the current direction.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Hmm.

@AmyDumas posted:

You guys make a Team Extreme jailbird graphic yet? Get to work! #slackers

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Not twitter, but relevant all the same. Pinkie Sanchez is the best facebooker ever.

Derek Deekie Grantonic posted:

So, I've always wanted to ask... light tube seated senton... most painful thing ever?

Pinkie Sanchez posted:

It tickled

Peter Richards posted:

omfg Pinkie this web siite is messin up rite now and givingg out ipaaads to every one for freee, i got one delivred the day before!! look http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=131273056983256&sk=app_208195102528120%3Fdoaclltpjintohwadijb

Pinkie Sanchez posted:

gently caress u and ur ipads!

Perry Normal fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Dec 10, 2011

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

tzirean posted:

Hmm.

She got picked up for speeding and driving with a revoked license.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pinkie's awesome on Facebook.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Random fan posted:

@JRsBBQ I think you n @MichaelCole should have a #TLC match

JR posted:

Stop drinking the bong water.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Flameingblack posted:

Pinkie's awesome on Facebook.

Indeed.

Pinkie Sanchez posted:

I am now officially off the market ladiez! get ur penis elsewhere unless u dont mind joining in.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Found this retweeted by Punk:

Dusty Rhodes posted:

To much going with flow, sometimes grow a set and run into the wind. Who gives a s--- about a diet and I like diet coke so suck it

I...guess I get it? :psyduck:

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Dusty is the funniest twitter I dont get

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Dusty doesnt know how to reply back to people it seems so he's just typing his response normally, making look like a crazy homeless guy on twitter.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

KungFu Grip posted:

Dusty doesnt know how to reply back to people it seems so he's just typing his response normally, making look like a crazy homeless guy on twitter.

Which is doubly weird, because he has replied to one or two tweets directly.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

KungFu Grip posted:

He's replied to me actually

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

CM Punk posted:

@DustyWWE BICYCLE!

:woop: One of us! One of us! :woop:

edit: https://twitter.com/#!/CMPunk/status/146315293294211073/photo/1

Sir Lemming fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Dec 12, 2011

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dusty really makes no goddamn sense on Twitter.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Delirious vs Dusty promo war

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Sir Lemming posted:

:woop: One of us! One of us! :woop:

One of these days we really need to find out which of us is Punk.

I bet it's Shaman of Cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dusty really makes no goddamn sense, period.