Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

MrBims posted:

Heir of Breath - John
Seer of Light - Rose
Knight of Time - Dave
Witch of Space - Jade
Knight of Blood - Karkat
Bard of Rage - Gamzee
Mage of Doom - Sollux
Seer of Mind - Terezi
Sylph of Space - Kanaya
(?)Rogue of Void - RL
(?)Prince of Heart - DS
Maid of Life - Jane
Page of Hope - Jake

You forgot Aradia! <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

Unless there ends up being another method for the trolls to reach god-tier by slaying their ancestors or something, because they're paradox clones and its almost like another life... though different individuals unlike the dreamselves.

Though only a couple of troll ancestors may exist in the new session. Otherwise I call shenanigans, possibly with UU.

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
Aradia travels back in time and herds all the trolls' dreamselves into their respective mooncrypts before violently slaughtering each and every one of them. With her dying breath Nepeta gasps: "Why? Why did you do this, Aradia?"

The Maid of Time, her visage grim, replies: "I listened to the voices. And the voices told me Hussie needs to shovel more merch."

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

Aradia travels back in time and herds all the trolls' dreamselves into their respective mooncrypts before violently slaughtering each and every one of them. With her dying breath Nepeta gasps: "Why? Why did you do this, Aradia?"

The Maid of Time, her visage grim, replies: "I listened to the voices. And the voices told me Hussie needs to shovel more merch."

The old Aradia, maybe. The new one would kill them all, smiling the whole time. She's just so cheerful now that she's alive :)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pumpinglemma posted:

[Kismesis is] this

This is perfect. I keep giggling every time I think of it. :allears:

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

pumpinglemma posted:

Kismesis isn't just platonic hate, it's basically this

Related.

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkSorMEDRc

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style
Morse code is COWARD!

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Well gently caress. Just when I thought there might actually be a few troll survivors.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Citizen Rat posted:

Well gently caress. Just when I thought there might actually be a few troll survivors.

Well, this was a callback to Beta-Vriska's fight with Jack, so it does fit. And keep in mind that he fought ONE God tier to a stand still, not two and a bunch of highlevel kids.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Ominous Jazz posted:

Well, this was a callback to Beta-Vriska's fight with Jack, so it does fit. And keep in mind that he fought ONE God tier to a stand still, not two and a bunch of highlevel kids.

Keep in mind that Vriska had a lot longer to adapt (and level up) her powers. Aradia, Rose, and Dave are all fresh (admittedly Aradia may have leveled up, Jade sure as gently caress hit level 2 right away).

Then again, Aradia could time stop him so the others could gently caress him up, too (so could Dave, presumably.)

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Hey guys! Never mind the new hoodies and spirograph trinkets (though they are pretty awesome), the 2012 Homestuck Calendar is out! Dare I say it looks much better than last year's and that is no small feat!

e. added a picture

Well Manicured Man fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 14, 2011

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Ominous Jazz posted:

This is assuming Jack doesn't reach the meteor before it reaches the Green Sun and the god tiers.

Then again, Jade did just explain that the First Guardian powers are limited outside its domain and mentioned the Furthest Ring and the location of the Green Sun as places where powers would be limited. So maybe Jack'll just get punked as soon as he shows up.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Well Manicured Man posted:

Hey guys! Never mind the new hoodies and spirograph trinkets (though they are pretty awesome), the 2012 Homestuck Calendar is out! Dare I say it looks much better than last year's and that is no small feat!

e. added a picture

I think I'm gonna buy the calendar based solely on that picture. So adorable :3: I don't know which artist did the December picture but I think it's my new favorite style for the kids.

Ketzal
Feb 19, 2011

President of Hell
Grimey Drawer

e. added a picture

The picture with Doc Scratch in a party hat is one of the Best Things.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
Anyone have an estimate on how quickly that might arrive if I bought it within the next week or so? Curious if I could get it before Christmas, but I doubt it.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

e. added a picture

what do you mean it's no small feat to be better than last year's calander? to make a better one all you do is remove March Eridan

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Looking at the selection of pictures used for the calendar, it's like getting 12 prints for a massive discount. I see pictures in there that, by themselves, cost as much as the calendar does.

Was it like that for last year's calendar?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Jack's just seeking out Karkat's expert advice to help him deal with these unfamiliar, non-stabbing based emotions he's having abruptly.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

pandaK posted:

what do you mean it's no small feat to be better than last year's calander? to make a better one all you do is remove March Eridan

Yeah but aside from March Madness the last calendar had some pretty cool pieces. This one blows it out of the water, though. Thinking of buying it and I don't even use calendars.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

Looking at the selection of pictures used for the calendar, it's like getting 12 prints for a massive discount. I see pictures in there that, by themselves, cost as much as the calendar does.

Was it like that for last year's calendar?

There was no print store back then, but I believe it was around the same price. That was through Cafepress though, which meant the art team only made $2 or so from every sale.

Silva
Aug 26, 2003

Time is the fire in which we burn

e. added a picture

So I figured out in that pic that they're all giving presents to their patron trolls, but what Nic Cage DVD is John wrapping up for Vriska there?

KoB
May 1, 2009

Silva posted:

So I figured out in that pic that they're all giving presents to their patron trolls, but what Nic Cage DVD is John wrapping up for Vriska there?
Yeah, heres a bigger version.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

KoB posted:

Haha, I just noticed that Dave's hosed up the wrapping. That's gold.

Silva
Aug 26, 2003

Time is the fire in which we burn

KoB posted:

Oh... Bad Lieutenant. That movie was okay I guess.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

This calendar is a steal! For perspective, some of the prints contained within cost $18 individually. This costs that much and has twelve. BUY NOW

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
The spiders in John's wrapping paper are a nice touch, too.

Edit: Also looks like Dave's wrapping crayons. For Terezi?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Cleretic posted:

Haha, I just noticed that Dave's hosed up the wrapping. That's gold.

It's for Terezi so she'll probably just eat the wrapping paper anyway.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Paracelsus posted:

All that wax can't be good for a growing trollgirl's digestive system.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Paracelsus posted:

It's chalk, duh!

I want this calender just for the Can Town picture; I love Where's Waldo :3:

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
I just noticed that Dave is wearing candy cane horns :stare:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

I just noticed that Dave is wearing candy cane horns :stare:

And a terrible sweater.

Option 1: he dressed himself ironically. Option 2: the others dressed him because they thought it would be funny.

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

KoB posted:

Dave is wrapping chalk for terezi, John is wrapping Nic Cage movies for Vriska, Rose is knitting a scarf for Kanaya... what type of bug does Jade have and who is it for?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

snucks posted:

Dave is wrapping chalk for terezi, John is wrapping Nic Cage movies for Vriska, Rose is knitting a scarf for Kanaya... what type of bug does Jade have and who is it for?

It's a crab blargh

I really like Rose's hair in this picture.

really really
like it.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Update. Morsecode is "PLEASE...HELP HIM!!!"

E: PLEASES HELP HIM!!!

Vaah fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Dec 14, 2011

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Vaah posted:

Update. Morsecode is "PLEASE...HELP HIM"

(actual ellipsis)

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Maybe PM is about to give WV the ring so he can survive?

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/14205612290/4-minutes-1000-questions-submitted

Hussie opened his askbox for four minutes, and he got over a thousand questions.

I think that's a new record for him.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Oh my god he has a D30 labelled with the alphabet. Why the gently caress don't I have one of those already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style
Well, at least now I know I won't get answered and can relax.