Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

T. Fine posted:

I love how many instances there are of Jerry about to die laughing like this. It must have been such a fun show to film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ehud posted:

I love how many instances there are of Jerry about to die laughing like this. It must have been such a fun show to film.

Michael Richards seems like such a killjoy in the outtakes, though. But I suppose if it was just Jerry, Jason Alexander, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus, they never would've gotten anything done.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Human Cow posted:

Come on, take the pen! Do me a personal favor!

I can't believe you took the pen!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Jerusalem posted:

I can't believe you took the pen!

What d'you think? I've never ridden in a Cadillac before? Believe me, I've ridden in a Cadillac hundreds of times. Thousands.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know this whole trip to Florida has wiped me out, I'm broke.... nah I'm fine :smug:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

potee posted:

MANDELBAUM! MANDELBAUM! MANDELBAUM!

Blood?! :gonk:

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Poque posted:

Michael Richards seems like such a killjoy in the outtakes, though. But I suppose if it was just Jerry, Jason Alexander, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus, they never would've gotten anything done.
Richards' philosophy was to always stay in character in case something unplanned and awesome happened, which usually was the case due to all the physical stuff he did. And he was worried they would lose the energy of the audience if they messed up too many times.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

h8rs gonna h8

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

Stare-Out posted:

Richards' philosophy was to always stay in character in case something unplanned and awesome happened, which usually was the case due to all the physical stuff he did. And he was worried they would lose the energy of the audience if they messed up too many times.

That guy was so intense, you'd think he was playing Hamlet or something. The interviews with him on the DVDs are kind of like watching Inside the Actors' Studio.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

He spit on us....

and I screamed out, "I'm hit!"

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ehud posted:

He spit on us....

and I screamed out, "I'm hit!"

That is one MAGIC loogie :smug:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Slopehead posted:

h8rs gonna h8

Can someone make a gif from the Soup Nazi episode, where he sniffs his bag of soup, goes "Jambalayaaaaa!" and runs off? The way he runs off camera is so good.

Regarding Michael Richards, watching the outtakes from all the seasons, it seems that the higher the season goes, the less he seems to enjoy when they mess up (especially with Julia can't stop laughing at something).

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Macaluso posted:

Can someone make a gif from the Soup Nazi episode, where he sniffs his bag of soup, goes "Jambalayaaaaa!" and runs off? The way he runs off camera is so good.

Regarding Michael Richards, watching the outtakes from all the seasons, it seems that the higher the season goes, the less he seems to enjoy when they mess up (especially with Julia can't stop laughing at something).

It seems like Kramer is really unique and has his own kind of intensity that even though he's goofy, Michael Richards has to be seriously in character when playing him. That makes it harder to revert to normal and laugh at stuff unlike Jerry who is basically playing himself.

Also he could be kind of a dick!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I watched Home Alone tonight, and all I could think of was George.

The old man got to me :cry:

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I want to see these so-called complicated shoes George was so angry about.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
The topic title doesn't do justice to how great Heidi Swedberg's reading was.

"I fear my... orgasm ... has left me a cripple.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

neoboman posted:

The topic title doesn't do justice to how great Heidi Swedberg's reading was.

"I fear my... orgasm ... has left me a cripple.
PS. Loved the cabin!

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I wish Susan's aunt Sarah made more than just one appearance. I love how the first thing she says about George is "He doesn't look like me!"

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Jingleheimer posted:

I wish Susan's aunt Sarah made more than just one appearance. I love how the first thing she says about George is "He doesn't look like me!"

Her "I knew it!" was great too.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Jingleheimer posted:

As a Psych fan it was fun to go back and see Detective Lassiter as Susan's brother. His first role, too!

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
It's amazing. I've seen every episode in this show (season 3 on, anyway) at least four or five times and I still occasionally pick up on something that I never did before. In the episode where Jerry/Kramer/Newman are buying black-market showerheads:

Newman: "From what I hear, the Serbs are fanatics about their showers."
Jerry: "Not from the footage I've seen."
Me: "I don't get it, why wouldn't the Serbs be fanatics about sho-ooooooooooh." :aaaaa:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Why did the policeman have to yell at me like that? :qq:

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Who? Who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Poque posted:

Why did the policeman have to yell at me like that? :qq:

What is this salty discharge? :confused:

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

DrBouvenstein posted:

What is this salty discharge? :confused:

This is horrible... I care!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

You know, I think George has a non sexual crush on Tony.
He's like a schoolgirl around him.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

You know, I think George has a non sexual crush on Tony.
He's like a schoolgirl around him.

He's such a cool guy!

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

There won't BE a next time, George!

Oh Tony...don't say that.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

wa27 posted:

He's such a cool guy!
You should see how he treats the waitresses.
He gets free pie!

The Dude
Nov 18, 2000
Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude.
Cool, so what do you say we climb a rock... maņana?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Dude posted:

Maņana I'm doing nada!

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

The Dude posted:

Maņana might be a problem, I'm supposed to have a boil lanced maņana. You know they charge me if I cancel with only one maņana's notice.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mystic_Squid posted:

Mañana might be a problem, I'm supposed to have a boil lanced mañana. You know they charge me if I cancel with only one mañana's notice.

I think you've read one too many Billy Mumphrey stories!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Ehud posted:

I think you've read one too many Billy Mumphrey stories!

Did you tell him the pachyderm story?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Did you tell him the pachyderm story?

Tell her about the shoving!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

WayAbvPar posted:

There won't BE a next time, George!

Oh Tony...don't say that.

Not to be a pedant, but I love that line:

"Oh... oh Tony don't..."

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions

neoboman posted:

"Oh... oh Tony don't..."

Step off, neoboman!

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

neoboman posted:

"Oh... oh Tony don't..."

He can be pedantic, he can be pedantic!

Dan Hollis
Jun 16, 2006

Surprise!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Dan Hollis posted:

Well if there was some problem with the post, if it were unsatisfactory in some way, then we could do it for you, but I'm afraid spite doesn't fit into any of our conditions for a probation.