Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mr box
Mar 6, 2001
I'm happy if it's on a 12" whether it's a multitrack EP or whatever - it least it's not a 10". gently caress those things.

Also I'm going with skreamizm vol 1 because: Untitled an rottan which is loefah worthy in terms of effective minimalism

mr box fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Dec 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

Yeah, I've got a T. Williams 10 inch and a Breach 10 inch, both put out by Pattern.

I never really feel like I'm properly in control of a 10 inch, opposed to a 12 inch. I'm anal like that. Read into that what you will!

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium
No way 10 inches are awesome. Honestly it's like you folks didn't spend the ages of 14-18 spinning 10 inch Steppers and Moving Shadow remix records, can of Tennents in one hand, shite quality resin joint in the other. 2 tracks a side at 45rpm baby. Magical jah.

We'll ignore the occasional Kniteforce or Blatant record spun by my less civilised friends at the time.

mr box
Mar 6, 2001
lol. the one i most resent is this:
http://www.discogs.com/Loefah-Digital-Mystikz-System-Molten/release/786788

but that's more because it's probably one of loefah's best tunes and it doesn't seem to be mastered very loud

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium

mr box posted:

lol. the one i most resent is this:
http://www.discogs.com/Loefah-Digital-Mystikz-System-Molten/release/786788

but that's more because it's probably one of loefah's best tunes and it doesn't seem to be mastered very loud

I don't think I ever noticed any problems with that series regarding sound (the only problem I see is why didn't I buy a doubler at the time, for sale at £25! 5 times more than I bought it for). And that series just proves me point at how awesome 10 inches are. So many good tracks, Armour, one of Skream's best ever in Bahl Fwd and Oris Jay had his first release in a while in Wear The Crown. Fantastic.

Not to mention the old Sub-Base Records Subplate series, and the White House 4Star series. I guess you just have to be really cool to like 10 inches and realise how awesome they are. It's a hard burden to bare but I do it for you guys.

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

28 Gun Bad Boy posted:

No way 10 inches are awesome. Honestly it's like you folks didn't spend the ages of 14-18 spinning 10 inch Steppers and Moving Shadow remix records, can of Tennents in one hand, shite quality resin joint in the other. 2 tracks a side at 45rpm baby. Magical jah.

drat, I am jealous of your 14-18 years. I misspent mine going to psytrance and hardcore raves, popping pills.

I didn't discover the magical Jah until I was about 17... Then I picked up some Technics and the rest were history I tell thee!

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

Riot.EXE posted:

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask...is your screen name here a reference to the Sega Genesis game, "Ristar"?

Nope! I love genesis games though maybe I should check that one out.

And HatchetDown thanks for the kind words, I try! Speaking of trying, my next two relases will not be available for download on soundcloud. I will have a CD and paid digital relase on estonia-based sub-label "Lejal Globe", plus a free collab EP with Pro Ducer Vee on Liverpool based net label "Upitup records".

Both the Lejal Genes crew and the Upitup guys showed me such a great time when I played gigs in Liverpool and estonia, looking forward to putting out some proper releases for them!

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Also before I played my first gig in Estonia, the head of Lejal Genes gave me a CD copy of the latest Lejal Globe relase, it's pretty dope! Deep and dark two-step and dubstep biz.

Here's a preview:

http://soundcloud.com/lejalgenes/kaarkasi-hypno-ep-samples

EDIT: Do any of you dudes know of any must-see clubs or parties in Berlin from Dec. 18th to Jan 9th? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to clubs in Germany but I do enjoy the Berlin sound...

Maguro fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 16, 2011

a milk crime
Jun 30, 2007

Murky Waters
big business man

Maguro posted:

Also before I played my first gig in Estonia, the head of Lejal Genes gave me a CD copy of the latest Lejal Globe relase, it's pretty dope! Deep and dark two-step and dubstep biz.

Here's a preview:

http://soundcloud.com/lejalgenes/kaarkasi-hypno-ep-samples

EDIT: Do any of you dudes know of any must-see clubs or parties in Berlin from Dec. 18th to Jan 9th? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to clubs in Germany but I do enjoy the Berlin sound...

I'm going to be in Berlin hopefully on New Years Eve. I know that Dubfire is playing I the 29th at Weekend *(of course Scuba is playing the same day). And I am definitely torn between the Minus NYE Visionquest or Blawan, Pangaea, Jimmy Egdar, Redshape.

The night before NYE: Girl Unit and Untold. Carl Craig the 28th. Houle the 27th.

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

a milk crime posted:

Blawan, Pangaea, Jimmy Egdar, Redshape.

The night before NYE: Girl Unit and Untold.

HOLY gently caress!!! Thanks dude! I think I have made my choices...you staying in a hotel? Anything with a reasonable rate? I might be with my german friend so I might have to get a two person room. Dont really feel like traveling back to Lepzeig after a long night of clubbing.

If you feel like meeting up at some point I will buy you some drinks, I've always enjoyed your tunes.

a milk crime
Jun 30, 2007

Murky Waters
big business man

Maguro posted:

HOLY gently caress!!! Thanks dude! I think I have made my choices...you staying in a hotel? Anything with a reasonable rate? I might be with my german friend so I might have to get a two person room. Dont really feel like traveling back to Lepzeig after a long night of clubbing.

If you feel like meeting up at some point I will buy you some drinks, I've always enjoyed your tunes.

I'm probably just going to kick it with my brother in a hostel. I tried to PM you but couldn't, so I added you on AIM.

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol
http://soundcloud.com/mixmag-1/motw-swindle-silkie

Swindle & Silkie - Unlimited
Silkie - New York City
Swindle - Pineapple
Emile Sande - Heaven (Silkie remix)
Swindle & Stinkahbell - Out of the Blue
Silkie - Hold Your Head Up High
Swindle - Ringworm
Silkie & Distal & Mite - There's Something About Daisy
Swindle - Do the Jazz
Silkie - Untitled
Swindle - 1028
Silkie - Untitled
Swindle - Belfast
Silkie - Grudge
Swindle - Ignition feat. Footsie & Nadia Suliman
Silkie - Underground
Swindle - Moodswings vs Jodeci - Freakin You
Silkie - Birth
Swindle - Forest Funk
Silkie - Maybe Baby
Swindle - Guitar Hero
Herbie Handcock - Just Around the Corner

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

a milk crime posted:

I'm probably just going to kick it with my brother in a hostel. I tried to PM you but couldn't, so I added you on AIM.

I dont use AIM anymore. Hit me up on soundcloud or FB:

http://soundcloud.com/djchumpchange

http://www.facebook.com/iantadams

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

infinity2005 posted:

http://soundcloud.com/mixmag-1/motw-swindle-silkie

Swindle & Silkie - Unlimited
Silkie - New York City
Swindle - Pineapple
Emile Sande - Heaven (Silkie remix)
Swindle & Stinkahbell - Out of the Blue
Silkie - Hold Your Head Up High
Swindle - Ringworm
Silkie & Distal & Mite - There's Something About Daisy
Swindle - Do the Jazz
Silkie - Untitled
Swindle - 1028
Silkie - Untitled
Swindle - Belfast
Silkie - Grudge
Swindle - Ignition feat. Footsie & Nadia Suliman
Silkie - Underground
Swindle - Moodswings vs Jodeci - Freakin You
Silkie - Birth
Swindle - Forest Funk
Silkie - Maybe Baby
Swindle - Guitar Hero
Herbie Handcock - Just Around the Corner

When is that Swinkie release coming from Butterz?

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol
I thought it was supposed to be in 2011 as their final release of the year but now they just say 'soon'.. late January probably as a guess from how long previous releases took. Hopefully early copies turn up on the Butterz store again.

SUBFRIES
Apr 10, 2008

Maguro posted:

a milk crime posted:

I'm going to be in Berlin hopefully on New Years Eve.

When I went to Berlin about seven or eight years ago (can't remember), I went to Watergate, which was dope. There was another club that was more of a locals thing, was called Basstard. Not sure if it's still around. And I'd love to go to Berghain someday, but no idea when I'll get to Europe. And if I do, it's probably a trip to Belgium at the top of the itinerary.

Tactical Grace
May 1, 2008
Can someone link me to the analysis of Burial that was floating around?

Hels
May 26, 2003
I asked about LA events a page or few back but everyone ignored me :\. I used to rely on Shilo's calendar but it seems to be out of date...I feel like I am missing tons of cool stuff because of it :( If anyone can help me not miss cool stuff I'd be eternally indebted.

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium

Hels posted:

I asked about LA events a page or few back but everyone ignored me :\. I used to rely on Shilo's calendar but it seems to be out of date...I feel like I am missing tons of cool stuff because of it :( If anyone can help me not miss cool stuff I'd be eternally indebted.

I think I mentioned the Resident Advisor event page did I not? There we go that's the whole Southern California listings(and from the looks of it there is plenty o'shite) but I'm sure you can filter it down from there.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Yeah RA's your ticket. Self-selecting in its listings, but the bigger the city, the better your luck. Go to shows, if you end up at a good one check the promoter and keep up with them.

The new Pinch single on Swamp81 is looking to be my last vinyl purchase for the indefinite future - unless I lose my willpower and grab something else. But if this is it, I don't mind. It's gonna be good.

mr box
Mar 6, 2001

Tactical Grace posted:

Can someone link me to the analysis of Burial that was floating around?

You mean the one by Adam Harper? If you don't then you should because it's the only one worth reading:
http://rougesfoam.blogspot.com/2009/12/premature-burial-burial-pallbearer-vs.html

(Also available as audio)

Mike Cartwright
Oct 29, 2011

state of the art
Cannot believe Eyez VIP is the real deal. Insane Christmas gift from Mala. Was an instabag for me (potentially avoiding a 3000 pound price tag on Discogs later.)

Tactical Grace
May 1, 2008

mr box posted:

You mean the one by Adam Harper? If you don't then you should because it's the only one worth reading:
http://rougesfoam.blogspot.com/2009/12/premature-burial-burial-pallbearer-vs.html

(Also available as audio)

That's that poo poo right there.

TEE HEE
Nov 4, 2009

Subtle posted:

Interesting article here about Scuba's recent questionable tweets...I hadn't even considered the whole 'every bass music youtube has a topless girl in it' til now. I'd skip the comments section though unless you enjoy spiking your blood pressure.

http://thequietus.com/articles/07384-dance-music-misogyny

"It's fairly common these days to see images of conventionally attractive women being used to promote music from a scene which is supposedly mistrustful of 'image'"

Then they use this Bashmore cover as an example of that

...Are they loving serious?

TEE HEE fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Dec 17, 2011

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol
I don't even remember that kind of thing being on any sleeves this year (King Midas Sound had a woman blowing bubbles i guess)... say it's quite common is just blatantly false; only a few genres ever did it like hardcore where it sort of made sense at least as lots of women go to hardcore events looking like the women on the covers. The article is based on a a comment by Scuba and youtube videos having unrelated images to make people click them in the related videos section. How the gently caress does that stretch out to some inequality in dance music.

In the genre which does have females on the covers it also has a large female following at events. While obviously there must have been some intention to draw attention to the covers with the women it's not simply for the sake of it, the fashion is connected to the genre.. they don't put them on dnb albums (as far as i remember). The only other thing i can think of that even does it is the Hed Kandi series and it seems like more its become just a sort of iconic design. I just had a look and MoS do it on others but it doesn't seem ever particularly out of the theme, ie: Ibiza they would do but trance compilations they wouldn't.

If there's one thing to actually go on a rant about it'd be the music videos i guess. So i guess this may be a sexist generalization but iff there's any reason women are under-representing the scene, to me it just seems like they are more passive with regards to music and getting involved.

infinity2005 fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Dec 18, 2011

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium
Well I don't know about you guys but nothing turns me on than a hot pink allover legless floating in a grey void woman.

Like I said on the last page the best thing about this article is the term 'Bespoke Sex Balcony'. Never trust anyone who uses the term Pre-Oedipal Jouissance. Unless they're a psychologist, but you know what even then. Especially then. Barely dressed women have been used to sell records forever(even in scenes where there is a lot of women fans), for the same reason barely dressed women are used to market anything. They sell product.

1970 there folks. Sold a billion and availible at all good second hand record shops.

Is it sexist? Probably. Does it work? Yes. Does anyone bar a handful of people really care? Probably not. Should we care? Probably, maybe, but let's be honest no-one really gives a gently caress. I don't, but I'm kinda a dick anyway so.

I'd also say while a lot of the cover art from late 80s/early 90s House wasn't very sexy in that respect (with many still in awe with early computer graphics and the Atari/Amiga), the music certainly wasn't entirely sexless. From the likes of literally orgasmic French Kiss, to the bit more dirty and industrial leather of Cold Sweat, or the kinda subtle innuendo but you don't really know what the gently caress of US garage.

And don't forget during your acid house/hardcore days you got your scantily clad dancers on stage doing their thang. Nevermind the hot pants, cycling shorts(the classic early 90s girls accessory) or tank tops the girls would be wearing. Well that or a pair of dungarees I guess. Dungarees could be sexy, just look at it as a challenge.

D&B doesn't have women on the covers as it's a very Techy, masculine (moreso depending on the variant) not really very sexual music. Instead it does the whole machine-y, kinda spooky and dark, hard and messy layered thingamajig thing very well.

Bassline on the other hand with it's high energy and vocals and more 'traditional' danceability, oh boy.

In come the class and social ranking based arguments now. Semi-naked ladies ain't good enough for the rich and fancy boys eh!? Don't forget the race thing either. I remember reading an interview with Supa D a few years ago about why only white girls on the flyers despite the fact the Funky dances were primarily a black thing, with the answer being they didn't want their dances to be mistook for a Dancehall thing and attract that crowd. What a fun fun discussion all that would be if you were stupid enough to get into it.

Again nowadays I probably see just as many dodgy anime pics on videos as I do actual real models. If given the choice I'll take the pictures of the real girls thanks. Of course on saying that I do still like the whole Hed Kandi/Fierce Angel thing, and I like even more the art that Naked Music was pushing, though I don't know if I'd count that in with the rest as such as it was very stylised.

Of course the real question isn't really a sexism thing. It's really are the pictures of anime and real girls being substituted because the uploaders are losers who've got their poo poo off Beatport etc which truly gives the music zero visual identity or language whatsoever - just a line of text on the page and a download button - so they themselves have to overlay what they think they want, or what they think other people want or what they think the music is about? See this is what happens when you let people in charge themselves.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Looks like Styrax / Millions of Moments finally got around to releasing digital versions of the EPs that Synkro cut for them some months back. Stop & Think and Presence, Questions, Memory. I'd call it Burial-y, but I don't much care for Burial. It's like a cross between Burial and dBridge I guess. The MoM EP is more dub house-y, since that's their thing. But they're both really good.

Brace
May 29, 2010

by Ozmaugh
Need some more poo poo like Mountain Dread March by Digital Mystikz, poo poo is so loving good

Some Way Through This (Plastician & Skream remix) is also really good, although the vocals not so much

Brace fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Dec 19, 2011

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Whistla just shared this: http://youtu.be/lrHNFVBKyuk

"DJ MADDNESS "FREEK FM" CLASSIC MIX "

Soooooooo goood. The kind of tunes that bring a smile to your face no matter what. Ugggghhhhhhhh fire fire!

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium

Maguro posted:

Whistla just shared this: http://youtu.be/lrHNFVBKyuk

"DJ MADDNESS "FREEK FM" CLASSIC MIX "

Soooooooo goood. The kind of tunes that bring a smile to your face no matter what. Ugggghhhhhhhh fire fire!

Bloody hell when was this recorded? FreekFM is just about even before my time. KMA really doesn't get enough love, obviously you have Cape Fear(which Noodles re-issued a few years ago on his Groove Chronicles Classic label so you should all own that by now) and the Locked On EPs. You also have one of my favourite works of his - his remix of Model 500s Be Brave. Presented there by me in slightly dodgy sound quality. Partially because the disc has been hammered like Jenna Jameson, and partly because I just didn't have the proper software to do a good job of it at the time (hey it was almost 3 years ago).

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
Psh, Uk dubstep? :rolleyes:

American dubstep is where it's at

1. Beautiful People (Dubstep Remix to Chris Brown & Benny Benassi) 3:07 $0.99
2. 21st Century Girl (Dubstep Remix to Willow Smith) 2:19 $0.99
3. Lighting (Dubstep Remix to The Wanted) 2:56 $0.99
4. Black & Yellow (Dubstep Remix to Wiz Khalifa) 2:52 $0.99
5. E.T. (Dubstep Remix to Katy Perry & Kanye West) 3:59 $0.99
6. Blow (Dubstep Remix to Ke$ha) 2:28 $0.99
7. Born This Way (Dubstep Remix to Lady Gaga) 3:27 $0.99
8. Champion (Dubstep Remix to Chipmunk & Chris Brown) 4:29 $0.99
9. Lick Ya Down (Dubstep Remix to Cover Drive) 3:11 $0.99
10. C'mon (Catch Em By Surprise) [Dubstep Remix to Tiesto vs. Diplo & Busta Rhymes] 2:05 $0.99
11. Coming Home (Dubstep Remix to Diddy - Dirty Money) 3:43 $0.99
12. Let Me Go (Dubstep Remix to Maverick Sabre) 3:03 $0.99
13. Don't Hold Your Breath (Dubstep Remix to Nicole Scherzinger) 1:55 $0.99
14. One Night In Ibiza (Dubstep Remix to Mike Candys & Evelyn) 2:19 $0.99
15. Down On Me (Dubstep Remix to Jeremih & 50 Cent) 3:57 $0.99
16. Motivation (Dubstep Remix to Kelly Rowland & Lil Wayne) 3:35 $0.99
17. Higher (Dubstep Remix to Taio Cruz & Kylie Minogue) 2:20 $0.99
18. Louder (Dubstep Remix to DJ Fresh) 2:35 $0.99
19. Hit The Lights (Dubstep Remix to Jay Sean & Lil Wayne) 3:15 $0.99
20. I Do (Dubstep Remix to Colbie Caillat) 2:50 $0.99
21. I Need A Doctor (Dubstep Remix to Dr. Dre & Eminem) 4:37 $0.99
22. Pause (Dubstep Remix to Pitbull) 2:34 $0.99
23. Stange Clouds (Dubstep Remix to B.o.B. & Lil Wayne) 3:37 $0.99
24. Look At Me Now (Dubstep Remix to Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes) 2:56 $0.99
25. On The Floor (Dubstep Remix to Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull) 2:49 $0.99
26. S&M (Dubstep Remix to Rihanna) 3:17 $0.99
27. Someone Like You (Dubstep Remix Adele) 3:51 $0.99
28. Next 2 You (Dubstep Remix to Chris Brown & Justin Bieber) 3:15 $0.99
29. Papi (Dubstep Remix to Jennifer Lopez) 2:51 $0.99
30. Marry You (Dubstep Remix to Bruno Mars) 3:40 $0.99
31. Till The World Ends (Dubstep Remix to Britney Spears) 3:24 $0.99
32. Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) [Dubstep Remix to Enrique Iglesias & Ludacris] 3:08 $0.99
33. Who's That Chick? (Dubstep Remix to David Guetta & Rihanna) 2:25 $0.99
34. Give Me Everything (Dubstep Remix to Pitbull & Ne-Yo) 3:47 $0.99
35. John (Dubstep Remix to Lil Wayne & Rick Ross) 4:37 $0.99
36. Dance (A$$) (Dubstep Remix to Big Sean & Nicki Minaj) 3:19 $0.99
37. Cinema (Dubstep Remix to Benny Benassi) 2:27 $0.99
38. Earthquake (Dubstep Remix to Labrinth & Tinie Tempah) 3:17 $0.99
39. Glad You Came (Dubstep Remix to The Wanted) 2:16 $0.99
40. Headlines (Dubstep Remix to Drake) 3:47 $0.99
41. It Will Rain (Dubstep Remix to Bruno Mars) 4:08 $0.99
42. Little Bad Girl (Dubstep Remix to David Guetta, Taio Cruz & Ludacris) 2:47 $0.99
43. Sweat (Dubstep Remix to Snoop Dogg & David Guetta) 2:34 $0.99
44. Spaceship (Dubstep Remix to Kano) 2:45 $0.99
45. Moster (Dubstep Remix to Professor Green) 3:14 $0.99
46. Moves Like Jagger (Dubstep Remix to Maroon 5) 2:34 $0.99
47. Pumped Up Kicks (Dubstep Remix to Foster The People) 3:13 $0.99
48. Price Tag (Dubstep Remix to Jessie J & B.o.B.) 3:10 $0.99
49. You And Me (In My Pocket) [Dubstep Remix to Milow] 2:42 $0.99
50. Runaway Baby (Dubstep Remix to Bruno Mars)

Sorry. Had to bring this for mocking somewhere on the forums and this is the only dubstep thread. I was trying to find more info on who produced the album but I can't even find the label's website.

Firaga
Jan 4, 2005
WHAT YOU SAY

mitztronic posted:

:stare:

saw this the other day and almost want to buy it, I know exactly what its going to sound like but nonetheless Im still curious

infinity2005
Apr 12, 2005
y halo thar lol
I found it funny people on reddit complaining it's not real dubstep.

HatchetDown
Jan 6, 2007

Jesus, Nemo you alright?! Spaz! .... Stop Smiling!
I remember someone in this thread or the last one saying "Now That's What I Call Dubstep" as a joke and sure as poo poo they jinxed it.

FlyingCowOfDoom
Aug 1, 2003

let the beat drop
They just put up set times for Lights all Night, I am so pumped.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

FlyingCowOfDoom posted:

They just put up set times for Lights all Night, I am so pumped.

Cool man, be sure to let us know how Tiesto and Benny Benassi are :)

28 Gun Bad Boy
Nov 5, 2009

Never been to Belgium

Mike_V posted:

Cool man, be sure to let us know how Tiesto and Benny Benassi are :)

To be fair I'd go see Caspa for the first time in years. If there was a door policy. A very tight door policy. Even if they've already paid, "nah not tonight you're not on the list, your names not down you're not coming in."

joooohn
May 9, 2006
na.ma.shi.bi.re.na.ma.me.ma.i
Anyone here live in Birmingham, UK? If so, Objekt is playing this Friday (23rd) at PST Members bar in Digbeth. 3 pounds entry and supported by local djs.

Objekt;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozMkGpiPrM

Facebook event;
http://www.facebook.com/events/340228509336566/

I'll be down there myself taking photos :)

Symptomless Coma
Mar 30, 2007
for shock value

Firaga posted:

saw this the other day and almost want to buy it, I know exactly what its going to sound like but nonetheless Im still curious

now that's what I call

DUB
STEP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Grace
May 1, 2008
Can't remember who reccomended Käärkäsi but thanks. I just bought his recently released Hypno EP, its pretty solid. It's dark yet funky, minimal dubstep, with samples from old zombie films.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYc-3Wr9wUg

I can't believe it.

• Locked thread