Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Nah, the eyes are comprised of both Space and Void.

Life is the only one not there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Check out his arms: Life symbols

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

YggiDee posted:

Check out his arms: Life symbols

Oh wow, there they are. Thanks :downs:

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010

pumpinglemma posted:

A great man posted:

Through an intense commitment bordering on religious devotion to the absolutely inane, absurd, or plain loving stupid, a very different kind of sincerity begins to materialize. One of reverence to the ridiculous. You begin to "mean it," but what exactly it is you mean is never quite what appears on the surface, and is utterly inaccessible to obtuse and literal minds. That you "mean it" then becomes inseparable from the joke, and additional rich strata of humor may be stripped aggressively from this irreconcilable truth.
That's really all there is to say on the matter.

This passage is what makes me pumped up to see Bro more than any other character.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

quote:

DAVE: oh my god we are never going to stop loving with each other are we
DAVE: even without computers

:allears:

Glorious. Just glorious.

EDIT:

quote:

TEREZI: OH, 4ND GUYS, JUST FOR TH3 S4K3 OF MULT1CULTUR4L CL4R1TY, W3 TROLLS TR34T D34TH 1TS3LF 4S 4 MYTHOLOG1C4L F1GUR3
TEREZI: H3 1S 4 M4N W1TH 4 FR1GHT3N1NG SKULL FOR 4 H34D 4ND 4 T3RR1BL3 HYPNOT1C GL4R3
TEREZI: 4LL TH3 L3G3NDS S4Y H3S GOT TH1S SUP3R FOXY H4NDM41D TO DO H1S D1RTYWORK

Wait, poo poo.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

So maybe Lord English was already in the kids' universe, as the Grim Reaper? Would fit nicely, what with him being already there and all.

I wonder how well Karkat's line matches up with the Vast Expletive.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

The countdown to sloppy interspecies makeouts begins.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

No wait don't

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Never change Karkat. Never change :allears:

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

Oh wow, there they are. Thanks :downs:

Took me a while to notice em too, they blend in with the Rage symbol since they're both the same color.

Clearly Act 7 will be narrated by Godhead Andrew Hussie as symbolized by this symbolic representation of.. everything.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Oh, hey Gamzee, who are you staring at? Well, whoever it is probably didn't destroy your entire religious outlook on life out of sheer irony.

Please don't kill Dave. :ohdear:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Hyedum posted:

Oh, hey Gamzee, who are you staring at? Well, whoever it is probably didn't destroy your entire religious outlook on life out of sheer irony.

More corpses for the corpse party.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

This is just going to keep building up into Karkat's worst nightmare as we wait for the shoe bucket to drop, isn't it? :allears:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
This is it. This is the best chatlog.

Ain't no party like a corpse party.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Mr. Pumroy posted:

More corpses for the corpse party.

I guess it would be a just death, in a really pushing it way.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Man, Sollux does not look pleased to be standing next to his own corpse.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

corpses go in, gods come out?

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

Hyedum posted:

He wants a little strawberry jam for the sandwich he is making between his lips.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

pumpinglemma posted:

This is just going to keep building up into Karkat's worst nightmare as we wait for the shoe bucket to drop, isn't it? :allears:

poo poo, that could very well be the New Year's update. A bucket falling out of thin air onto Karkat's head.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Ominous Jazz posted:

I guess it would be a just death, in a really pushing it way.

If he comes back to life that just means the corpse party never really has to end :buddy:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Death AND cotton candy? Now you're just jerking me around.

Duskfiend
Apr 5, 2011

Awwwk! Awwwk!
This may well be the most colorful piece of conversation in the series, literally speaking.

Edit: The only competitor I can imagine would be one of Karkat's memos.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
And creamsicles. Can't forget creamsicles.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

Man, Sollux does not look pleased to be standing next to his own corpse.

For him it's pretty much old hat by now. Arrive, see own corpse, dispose of corpse, move on.

Can he see now or what? Maybe half-blind, half seeing through his dead side? So many mysteries.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Uhhhhhhh.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010

VJeff posted:

Uhhhhhhh.
Kanaya was awfully silent for that dialoglog

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Dave's poo poo talking the danse macabre just made my day, not gonna lie.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Well, we're here! They finally meet and it's every bit as awesome as we hoped. It's also just good to see them all communicate again.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

When is Karkat going to start spinning in space?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Looks like the being half-doomed thing is carrying over to the chat gimmicks -- every other 'o' is a '0' in Sollux's chat lines.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Hyedum posted:

Kanaya was awfully silent for that dialoglog

Well she is a vampire. When was the last time she fed? :ohdear:
Wait, what did her biting Terezi do anyway? Or was that a beta timeline? :psyduck:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Actually, you know what's really awesome? The first word Karkat ever says in real life to to real-life alien is "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK."

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Oh god, Karkat my poor baby. This has got to be the single worst day of his entire tiny life.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Ominous Jazz posted:

Well she is a vampire. When was the last time she fed? :ohdear:
Wait, what did her biting Terezi do anyway? Or was that a beta timeline? :psyduck:

Snacktime. She's collecting all of the bloods to make a new matriorb inside her I guess?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Apparently typing gimmicks also carry over into quasi-mind-astral-projection-telepathy-speech

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Roger Explosion posted:

Actually, you know what's really awesome? The first word Karkat ever says in real life to to real-life alien is "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK."

I don't think he's even saying it to them. He's just screaming it into the sky, the curse trailing out of his mouth like the steam and high whistle from a teakettle.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
It's also worth noting Terezi's description of Death pretty much fits Lord English, having the handmaid and all.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

I don't think he's even saying it to them. He's just screaming it into the sky, the curse trailing out of his mouth like the steam and high whistle from a teakettle.

The beginning of The Vast Expletive.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
Gamzee's stare at Dave is getting a little creepy there.

fake edit:

I believe this is relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Poor Aradia just wanted to have a party.