Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
because thats what it looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toby
Dec 4, 2002

adjust your bifocals

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

it looks like a buncha dumbass nerds are all up in here bein all like "blee bloo blah why would anyone want to look at some titties, flee floo flah it's scientifically incorrect for these aliens to posess mammary glands"

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

"I cannot take this movie seriously because of the titties in it" -- a guy about a movie about space aliens

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

you people are literally the worst things about everything

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

whoah man settle down and wash out your neytiri fleshlight you're getting mad on the internet again

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
Half of the sci-fi nerds are convinced that aliens don't want sex because they don't want it. The other half are fetishists.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

rotor posted:

you people are literally the worst things about everything

on the other hand

quote:

When I saw Avatar for the first time, like a lot of people, I left the movie theater feeling depressed. Not because I longed to live on the majestic world of Pandora but because I was never going to get a chance to bone Neytiri. I have a mad crush on that blue cat chick for sure. Ummm is that considered beastiality? What ever it is I would break all the laws of nature and procreate with her in a heart beat. Judging from the pictures above I would say that I am not the only person who feels this why. So if you are like me and dream about shooting hot sperm inside Neytiri then click on the link below because this is the closest you are gonna get to having that come to fruition. Try not to be too depressed about it

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/e4Qso.jpg:nws:

toby
Dec 4, 2002

rotor posted:

it looks like a buncha dumbass nerds are all up in here bein all like "blee bloo blah why would anyone want to look at some titties, flee floo flah it's scientifically incorrect for these aliens to posess mammary glands"

like i said, adjust your bifocals and read again, ain't nobody said nothin of the sort

and then also what optimus rhyme just said because somebody always has to take it way too far

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rotor avatar sucked and i'm sorry it was comforting to you because you've seen the same movie eight times with different names

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Coffee Quack posted:

whoah man settle down and wash out your neytiri fleshlight you're getting mad on the internet again

i fuckin love gettin mad at the internet

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

rotor avatar sucked and i'm sorry it was comforting to you because you've seen the same movie eight times with different names

i never saw avatar tho soooooo

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

my point is this:

i love titties and i love seein' em in the movies, or really anywhere.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
brawny.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

brawny.

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Sniep posted:

brawny.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Sniep posted:

brawny.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

rotor posted:

because Cameron used tits as a cover for having no real ethical or moral dilemmas which is lazy and shallow. the movie was poo poo.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Sniep posted:

brawny

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

law abiding rapist posted:

because Cameron used tits as a cover for having no real ethical or moral dilemmas which is lazy and shallow. the movie was poo poo.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

law abiding rapist posted:

hm, let me see, what would I rather do.

• consider a moral or ethical dilemma
  • peep some fine-rear end titties

let me think real loving hard about this one, you loving human being

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

im all for tits truthposting

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

this michael bay hollywood summertime blockbuster really disregarded some fascinating moral ambiguity in favor of sexy girls, my god, what is happening, this shall not stand!!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Die Hard could have been a great movie if only it had paid more attention to the sociopolitical motivation of Grubers character. But no, in typical hollywood fashion we just get the slick-talking Alpha Male shooting his guns and blowing things up!! Chalk up another failure for Hollywood.

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

rotor posted:

my point is this:

i love titties and i love seein' em in the movies, or really anywhere.

rotor I thoughts you were a butt man what's all this careposting about titties

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ahmeni posted:

rotor I thoughts you were a butt man what's all this careposting about titties

i love all of God's creatures

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

all ladyparts are nice :)

(also manparts too i guess dont want to be all heteronormative up in here)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
itt i am absorbing the wisdom of my elders

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Panic! At The cisco posted:

all ladyparts are nice :)

(also manparts too i guess dont want to be all heteronormative up in here)

have you ever looked really closely at your own rear end, or your junk?

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

rotor posted:

i love all of God's creatures

you are either an rear end man or a breast man
this is the law of man

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I like big butts and big boobs, preferably in an hourglass configuration if possible

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

full circle to "balls are pretty stupid" chat

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

rotor posted:

Die Hard could have been a great movie if only it had paid more attention to the sociopolitical motivation of Grubers character. But no, in typical hollywood fashion we just get the slick-talking Alpha Male shooting his guns and blowing things up!! Chalk up another failure for Hollywood.

But it did, the trot chic-leftist gave up the revolution to become a billionaire through common crime. He was killed by a blue collar worker, the only thing they didn't do is have Holly and John stand in the MOSFILM style at the end.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Bruce Willis is such a punk bitch

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!

rotor posted:

titties

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

TOOT BOOT posted:

have you ever looked really closely at your own rear end, or your junk?

i only wish i were that flexible :allears:

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

TOOT BOOT posted:

Bruce Willis is such a punk bitch

the expendables 2

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

Woz My Neg rear end posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP97S