Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Is, uh, Kanaya alright?? She seems to be having a stroke or something :ohdear:

e: sun-stroke :downsrim:

Kite Pride Worldwide fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Dec 19, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!
Look at Terezi's face

She's having a wonderful time

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
This entire intermission has been fantastic and it just keeps getting better.

Ice_Mallet
Feb 22, 2011
Kanaya's face is just too ridiculous. What kind of expression is that, even?

As for Karkat, expect a pail to the head when his tantrum reaches critical levels. Or whenever he finally calms (THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK) down.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Alabaster White posted:

Is, uh, Kanaya alright?? She seems to be having a stroke or something :ohdear:

e: sun-stroke :downsrim:

Minor seizure from Karkat's flailing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Wait did Rose just say they're going to fight Jack? Better get beaucoup regrouped then, kids. Guess who'll be along to murder you shortly.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
I am so glad for this intermission. Here I was thinking we were going to have to sit through an exhaustive telling of the B2 kids' story only up until they were joined by our heroes, and all this in-between stuff would have been carpeted.

So, yay.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
A perfectly irate Karkat tirade, after so long. This is what I've been waiting for this entire intermission.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I've missed Karkat. So much. Specifically Karkat wigging out.

Still the best troll :unsmith:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
It's been so long since we've seen Karkat flip the gently caress out. It's refreshing!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Karkat, you are embarrassing your entire species in front of the humans right now, god drat.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
I like how this is how we can tell Karkat has finally found his balance again, after all that murderpanic and self-recrimination re: cancer and so on. He's back on his feet. :unsmith:

So what about PM and WV? Presumably they won't just be left hanging in a dead session/universe. I guess once Jack is out of the way they could come along to the new session with the green sun group and reunite with the remains of their people when they all get there. Maybe they'll be needed on the new Prospit and/or Derse to fix whatever will be happening there.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
You know what's wonderful about Karkat flipping the gently caress out?! Is we all know what's coming his way very, very soon. :allears:

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!
...at the beginning of Act 6 Intermission 2. :v:

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

tinaun posted:

Somebody avatar this, I need to go pay off my credit card so I can buy it. :v:

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

...at the beginning of Act 6 Intermission 2. :v:

The last panel of Act 6 Intermission 1 is hopefully the slow descent of The Bucket. Karkat's expletive is cut short by the curtains closing.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Seoinin posted:

Wait did Rose just say they're going to fight Jack? Better get beaucoup regrouped then, kids. Guess who'll be along to murder you shortly.
Well, they've got better resources this time round. I suspect the plan might be something like "Aradia timefreezes him again, Dave chops off the ring, Gamzee, Kanaya, etc. wail on him until dead."

There's probably more to it than that, but you've got two Seers to work out the kinks in the plan.

Also, Rose's :o expression in the last two panels is priceless.

Paul.Power fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Dec 19, 2011

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Somebody avatar this, I need to go pay off my credit card so I can buy it. :v:

Half an hour of wrangling with GIMP later...

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Walliard posted:

Half an hour of wrangling with GIMP later...

I could kiss you if you weren't on the other side of the internet!

Now for a something witty to go under it...

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

SatansBestBuddy posted:

Here you go I got this.

quote:

can you please explain to my friends what a human funeral is like?

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

SatansBestBuddy posted:

"Do you want to have a corpse party? We could incinerate the remains in the sun it will be just glorious."

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

SatansBestBuddy posted:

m0ther fuckin' c0rpse party!

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

Paul.Power posted:

Dave just doesn't give a gently caress

Hamiltonian Bicycle posted:

So what about PM and WV? Presumably they won't just be left hanging in a dead session/universe. I guess once Jack is out of the way they could come along to the new session with the green sun group and reunite with the remains of their people when they all get there. Maybe they'll be needed on the new Prospit and/or Derse to fix whatever will be happening there.

PM is gonna toss WV through herself to the Green Sun. The kids and trolls will have to figure out how to save him.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

SatansBestBuddy posted:

"why dont you all do some brainstorming about what kind of funeral to have while i go round up the bodies!"

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Oh my god, after like 10000 pages, Kanaya gets a line of dialogue! Three even!

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Renaissance Robot posted:

Or you'll be a humongous nerd, who is also a corpse. Seriously this would probably be even worse than having "Here Lies Bobulus, He Never Scored" written on your gravestone. And even if it wasn't it would still be basically terrible on account of it being a party of one, unless you were super lucky enough to die in a trainwreck with all your best friends or something.

loving ouch dude. I just meant I was amused by the words, not that I was going to turn a real life event into an internet joke. (What happen to that kid named John Karkat Lastname, anyway?)

Ice_Mallet posted:

Kanaya's face is just too ridiculous. What kind of expression is that, even?

For some reason, the super-goofy expression people in this comic get always seem vaguely muppety to me.

It's probably the slight-walleyed and extra-wide mouth thing going on.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Wait... for how long has there been a little candy corn thing on every page?

Because I only noticed that just now.

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

What?

Oh wait you mean at the top? Like separating the different headers? Weren't those always there?

Starmaker fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Dec 19, 2011

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Starmaker posted:

What?

Oh wait you mean at the top? Like separating the different headers? Weren't those always there?
No, this:

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
That isn't there when I look at the page.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

PublicOpinion posted:

That isn't there when I look at the page.
It never normally is when I look at the page, either, but it showed up today.

Saying that, I do know that in the past when I've been over a very slow connection I've seen the "image hasn't loaded" box down in that corner, and wondered what it was for.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

You think Karkat freaked out when he saw they were Equius's shades and was suddenly reminded that he's a stone cold loving corpse?

Saradiart
Dec 13, 2009

OPENING MY TAI CHI IS ABOUT AS APPEALING AS THE GOATMAN OPENING HIS ANUS
Those glasses will flip away and descend onto Jack's snout.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

Dolash posted:

You think Karkat freaked out when he saw they were Equius's shades and was suddenly reminded that he's a stone cold loving corpse?

I think he freaked out because of that at first, and then mellowed into "I don't want that gross sweaty rear end in a top hat's shades on my face gently caress!"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Vaah posted:

Minor seizure from Karkat's flailing

She's seizing so hard her sprite flipped.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Saradiart posted:

Those glasses will flip away and descend onto Jack's snout.
As he jumps into the jade-portal & totally chills with jade + john (and davesprite) for three years.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Paul.Power posted:

Well, they've got better resources this time round. I suspect the plan might be something like "Aradia timefreezes him again, Dave chops off the ring, Gamzee, Kanaya, etc. wail on him until dead."

There's probably more to it than that, but you've got two Seers to work out the kinks in the plan.

I would love to see Gamzee go absolutely apeshit on Jack like he did with the Black King.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Does Gamzee's rage have to be triggered or can he bring it up when needed?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Dolash posted:

He swats the glasses away, then complains about the sun beating down on his head gives him a headache and asks if somebody has, like, a hat or something.

Gamzee offers a blue cathood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Mr. Pumroy posted:

He swats the glasses away, then complains about the sun beating down on his head gives him a headache and asks if somebody has, like, a hat or something.

Just then, a bucket appears.
:colbert: