Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Now in hussie fashion, the bucket snaps karkat's neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)
Every time I think Hussie can't top himself, a new update comes and stuns me.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

oh my

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
That was everything I hoped it would be.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Ladies and gentlemen, the Vast Expletive.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh god that was the funniest thing I've seen all week. :allears:

And will only be topped when Karkat sees John's edited note.

FrictionlessEmu
Jan 24, 2011

Okay that was amazing. Oh Karkat :allears:.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Every time I think we've hit peak Homestuck, something like this happens.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
The best.

Anyway, another avatar up for grabs:

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
This is the best. Karkat's bugging-out eyes are the single most hilarious thing ever.

Now make Karkat stand still and the bucket writhe in embarrassment.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Christmas came early this year.

Every update, better than the last. Impossible, but true.

So the curtains have to close on this image, right? Because this is beautiful, and should be immortalized as the end of an intermission.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
I... I've never laughed so hard at an update before. Imagine getting hit in the face by a sex toy in front of almost literally every friend you have. Jesus.

I would say this is a prime place to end intermission but I kind of want it to wait until we see the reaction to the movie poster.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
The arms. God drat Hussie, God drat.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

That was the best fake-out of all time. OF ALL TIME.

(At first I expected Jack to pop up)

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

And now the reveal that Davesprite stuck glue to one side of the bucket, and the bucket will be stuck to Karkats face for the duration of the comic.

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!

Someone make that an avatar.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Waffnuffly posted:

That was the best fake-out of all time. OF ALL TIME.

(At first I expected Jack to pop up)

Me too. As soon as the bucket appeared, I started grinning. By the time I got to the last update, my face hurt from laughing so much.

Speaking of the intermission possibly ending and Christmas, back when she was introduced I assumed that there'd be another alchemy session for Jane. I guess her death might have interfered with that. What'll happen on Christmas then?

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

creationist believer posted:

Me too. As soon as the bucket appeared, I started grinning. By the time I got to the last update, my face hurt from laughing so much.

Speaking of the intermission possibly ending and Christmas, back when she was introduced I assumed that there'd be another alchemy session for Jane. I guess her death might have interfered with that. What'll happen on Christmas then?

This is our Christmas present, it's just a few days early.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

FrictionlessEmu posted:

I have found myself a christmas present.

Now I just need to find myself a title to go with it.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV Noooooooooooooo. :ohdear: please don't

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.

FrictionlessEmu posted:

I do believe I'll take it.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

AtomikKrab posted:

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

cram as many characters as you can in

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.

AtomikKrab posted:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV Noooooooooooooo. :ohdear: please don't

Oh goddammit.

Sorry. Didn't even see your post. :(

Edit: Felt kinda lovely up and stealing your avatar like that, so I changed it. The arm wiggle's all yours!

Some Lined Paper fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Dec 22, 2011

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Starmaker posted:

Someone make that an avatar.

This is the absolute best I could get it to look while keeping it under 30kb. I can take certain parts of the series and turn them into avatars if anyone wants.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
Someone needs to combine this karkat with the "hussie shaking doc scratch" animation to make it look like they're having a slapfight.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I assume it won't cut away just yet, as we'll probably get to see John's message (and Davesprite's doodles).

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

Please please please let the next panel be a callback to http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005572

Yeah nevermind. Andrew is way funnier than his readers.

Poor Karkat. There's no way that bucket wasn't going to hit him in the head/face.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Conveniently, a bucket is exactly what Kanaya needs to gather up all the troll blood that Gamzee has been so kind as to collect for her.

I'm hoping the other trolls just no-sell the flagrantly illegal display of public indecency on Karkat's part and just get on with their business, because to me that'd make this whole sequence even more hilarious.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

I assume it won't cut away just yet, as we'll probably get to see John's message (and Davesprite's doodles).

quote:

hi karkat!
sloppy makeouts
post-scratch universe
three years from now :B

Then comes the Vast Expletive, which rockets them to the new session.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
That was everything I wanted and more

JamJars
Aug 2, 2004

you cannot beat me
This is the best Hanukkah gift ever.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Evil Mastermind posted:

Then comes the Vast Expletive, which rockets them to the new session.

This would really be perfect, especially if Sollux isn't coming along. I can't think of a better / more satisfying way for them to enter the new session than with a three-year-long, cosmos-penetrating FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

(Not that I actually expect Karkat to literally scream for three years straight. I mean it IS Karkat but that's a really drat long time)

Buff Skeleton fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Dec 22, 2011

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Karkat gets the best facial expressions.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Waffnuffly posted:

This would really be perfect, especially if Sollux isn't coming along. I can't think of a better / more satisfying way for them to enter the new session than with a three-year-long, cosmos-penetrating FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!

(Not that I actually expect Karkat to literally scream for three years straight. I mean it IS Karkat but that's a really drat long time)

Because of the peculiar spacial/temporal geometries of the Furthest Ring, they'll be followed the whole way there by the Expletive, constantly emerging from various pockets of past-time.

All of space, screaming at them forever for three years.

Silva
Aug 26, 2003

Time is the fire in which we burn
Best prank ever. Excellent work John.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
John's prankster gambit just skyrocketed, and he's not exactly sure why.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

President Ark posted:

Because of the peculiar spacial/temporal geometries of the Furthest Ring, they'll be followed the whole way there by the Expletive, constantly emerging from various pockets of past-time.

All of space, screaming at them forever for three years.

I love this and the image of millions of Beta Karkats who decided to just say gently caress it and leap off the meteor, spinning and spinning and screaming, sailing past the alpha meteor constantly as it floats through the furthest ring, endlessly assailing the occupants with doppler-modulated expletives.

If Karkat thought his past/future self was insufferable, imagine how he'd react to all those alternate selves!

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
In previous acts, I wondered why everyone felt Karkat was so hilarious that they'd keep him around as leader just to watch and laugh.

Now I understand. :allears:

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Which would the trolls prefer, Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Meme Emulator posted:

Which would the trolls prefer, Pizza Hut or Taco Bell?

A combination pizza hutt and taco bell, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010

Dolash posted:

A combination pizza hutt and taco bell, obviously.

I will elaborate for those not privy to the joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUgnQdBEiz8