Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Vaah posted:

This is the absolute best I could get it to look while keeping it under 30kb. I can take certain parts of the series and turn them into avatars if anyone wants.

You fool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Dolash posted:

A combination pizza hutt and taco bell, obviously.

I think its pretty telling that you arent able to write the word "Hut" normally. It looks like we have a star wars nerd here, meats back on the menu, boys!

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Meme Emulator posted:

I think its pretty telling that you arent able to write the word "Hut" normally. It looks like we have a star wars nerd here, meats back on the menu, boys!

He could also be a fan of Mel Brooks, though the observation is very much related to the Star Wars assumption.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style
I think we can all agree they'd be a little off-put by KFC, though.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

So that's what Davesprite drew. :v:

Poor Karkat.

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Yeah, nobody help karkat or anything. Not like he took an inter-dimensional bucket to the head.

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me
Quick! Let's decide who has become evil based upon the location and color of their shoes!

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006268

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Welp. Time for a new avatar...

QueerPope
May 1, 2010

Meow.
When I saw that there was an update I was just hoping for three more pages of Karkat getting hit by the pail and I am very satisfied. I also like how everyone is now circling Karkat out of concern for his mental health. I can't wait to see their reactions.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Karkat's scream is going to crack space and time

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
His twitching leg makes it

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Karkat is going to release the Vast Expletive right as Jack come barreling in to show them all his stabs, only the be knocked back spinning and screaming into space. No one but Rose will be aware that Jack was even there.

AuroMarshmallow
Jan 21, 2007

If theres anything a werewolf hates, it's a vampire- especially dumbass vampires

Did anybody else notice that there are more sets of feet than there were people around when Karkat got hit by the bucket? The only thing I can think of is that Gamzee came back and is just staring at Karkat with everybody else.

Nevermind, I didn't count Aradia.

AuroMarshmallow fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Dec 22, 2011

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Okay someone needs to explain the vast expletive to me. Is it like.. The Sufferer's memories or his powers of peace or what?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

AuroMarshmallow posted:

Did anybody else notice that there are more sets of feet than there were people around when Karkat got hit by the bucket? The only thing I can think of is that Gamzee came back and is just staring at Karkat with everybody else.

There are 6 sets of feet and there were 6 people standing there watching Karkat flip out, so, uh, no. (I can't count)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The Vast Expletive is what the Sufferer yelled as he died.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fat_Cow posted:

Okay someone needs to explain the vast expletive to me. Is it like.. The Sufferer's memories or his powers of peace or what?

When the Sufferer died he basically let out the most impressive enraged cuss of all paradox space. It's still bouncing around the multiverse.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Also apparently somewhere in the wavelengths of this expletive is the "final truth of his teachings", waiting to reveal itself.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

YggiDee posted:

Also apparently somewhere in the wavelengths of this expletive is the "final truth of his teachings", waiting to reveal itself.

I choose to believe this final message was simply, "Be excellent to each other".

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Sweet Bruce and Hella Ben?

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

TheRagamuffin posted:

Sweet Bruce and Hella Ben?

And the new (girl)friend Liv.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
The "beep beep beep" just killed me. Davesprite owns.

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me
Hahahaha, Terezi covering her eyes is the best part of the latest update.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
You know, I woke up this morning feeling like poo poo, so I loaded up MSPA to see if there was an update.

It's safe to assume I feel much better now, but my cheeks hurt from grinning so much!

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

AuroMarshmallow posted:

Nevermind, I didn't count Aradia.

I have to admit, this would have been pretty funny, though. Although it's not like these past updates have needed any help being hilarious.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

The notifier is loving fantastic.

I didn't even remember putting this in there, but I'm sitting at my computer and suddenly-
http://i.imgur.com/85Rcz.gif Edit: took out timg, that's a little too big
I swear to god it's psychic sometimes.

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!

Quotetype posted:

That was my favorite part, too

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Wrist Watch posted:

I didn't even remember putting this in there, but I'm sitting at my computer and suddenly-

I love how John's just rolling his eyes.

"pfft, you call this comedy? try reading sassacre sometime."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hussie, you goddamn tease. You better not reveal the note when I'm at work. :argh:

Quotetype posted:

K4RK4T, G3T UP YOU 4R3 3MB4R4SS1ING M3 1N FRONT OF TH3 HUM4NS
TROLL JEGUS, W3 C4N'T T4K3 YOU 4NYWH3R3

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Quotetype posted:

I love how it's the blind girl who covers her eyes.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

You know, I bet when Lord English gets defeated/killed/whatever, it will be a callback to Karkat getting mashed in the face with the bucket. It is just too fitting for it to be anything else.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Samovar posted:

You know, I bet when Lord English gets defeated/killed/whatever, it will be a callback to Karkat getting mashed in the face with the bucket. It is just too fitting for it to be anything else.

Hugely muscular flailing arms and all.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Walliard posted:

I love how John's just rolling his eyes.

"pfft, you call this comedy? try reading sassacre sometime."

I've said it before and I stand by my claim, the only good to ever come out of MSPAchan is MSPAnotify and the pictures they produced for it.

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009

Samovar posted:

This is the only possible solution. (Although previously I was hoping one of the kids would get to hold up his legs and grin maniacally ala Vriska.)

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Never have I more wanted a massive wall of text log in my entire life.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

The final updates of the intermission will be John's note, and the curtains will fall on a furious Karkat screaming EGBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT! :allears:

Commutator
Jul 17, 2009

Wrist Watch posted:

Okay I thought this was pretty cool... and then I noticed Equius. Now it is THE BEST

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

Wrist Watch posted:

I've said it before and I stand by my claim, the only good to ever come out of MSPAchan is MSPAnotify and the pictures they produced for it.

Just know that the picture at least started getting made in one of these threads.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah, the part of it where Karkat is failing to eat popcorn and drink Mountain Dew is a direct reference to :suspense:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
I really hope Karkat reads John's note and Davesprite replaced certain words too.

So you have all this blue text and then there's some random orange text saying something embarrassing.