Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Ether Frenzy posted:

In 2006 or so Howard and Beth were getting into a towncar after some celebrity/charity event in Manhattan; a homeless dude spit on Beth through the window (which got in her eye), Howard understandably freaked out and flagged down some undercover cops, who, because he is Howard, drove him around for a while looking for the homeless dude who was then arrested. Howard was worried the guy had HIV or something.

This is the true reason he uses a jimmy when he bangs her.

Originally when he told the story he jumped in the car before Beth did which is why she is the one who got spit on. Revisionist history though has Howard being a little more gentlemanly. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Didn't Howard also bail on Robin in a tough spot like that back in the old days when they would drive together and not hire peasants to carry them around?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

AxeManiac posted:

Didn't Howard also bail on Robin in a tough spot like that back in the old days when they would drive together and not hire peasants to carry them around?

There was a station party at a park on some island in/near the Bronx. Howard's daughter had to use the bathroom, so they had some portable toilet that attached to the back of the car. While that was happening, a fan came up and said "Hey Howard", which caused him to jump into the car and lock all the doors, leaving Robin, his wife, and his kid outside.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

prefect posted:

There was a station party at a park on some island in/near the Bronx. Howard's daughter had to use the bathroom, so they had some portable toilet that attached to the back of the car. While that was happening, a fan came up and said "Hey Howard", which caused him to jump into the car and lock all the doors, leaving Robin, his wife, and his kid outside.

Hahahaha Howard sucks

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

prefect posted:

I'm amazed he let his daughter use a portable toilet. Bet he never hugged her again.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

She got one of these:
http://swdjewelry.com/store/product.php?productid=15&cat=12&page=1

Robin is insane.

"Wide Spring Gold bangle with pave diamond monogram is beautiful! Wear it alone or with the Thin Galaxy."

Robin should buy the Thin Galaxy to go with it. It'll be the only thin part of her body.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

haljordan posted:

I'm amazed he let his daughter use a portable toilet. Bet he never hugged her again.
She's grown up now and probably takes shits at woooooooork.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

kylej posted:

"Wide Spring Gold bangle with pave diamond monogram is beautiful! Wear it alone or with the Thin Galaxy."

Robin should buy the Thin Galaxy to go with it. It'll be the only thin part of her body.

I don't know, her hair is thinning pretty well.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

kylej posted:

Do they sell those at Bloomies?

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Cliche Guevara posted:

Artie was still dating her as of that Fixin' Joe podcast a few months ago.

I noticed that Stacey Lange posted a group shot of the family's Thanks Giving dinner and it does look like Adrian standing next to Artie.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Every time I need a laugh I remind myself Miss Howard Stern's kid is named Beyonce.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

Every time I need a laugh I remind myself Miss Howard Stern's kid is named Beyonce.

"Well you see, normally white women don't sleep with black men..."

I havn't heard much of it, but I've been enjoying the SNL Best Of so far. One of the tapes team's better works. Some really good Artie laughs, too.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

I havn't heard much of it, but I've been enjoying the SNL Best Of so far. One of the tapes team's better works. Some really good Artie laughs, too.

My complaint is, why are they splitting up interviews with guests across multiple days? They might even be the same interview. There doesn't seem to be any continuity.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Agreed, very disjointed. It jumps around more then the "History of Howard Stern"s did.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004
I'm enjoying it, but It seems like more work to do it this way instead of just playing the entire interview. Yesterday they just played the portion of the Will Ferrel interview where they took calls from the audience. I didn't really understand why they needed to include three people telling him he was awesome, but what do I do for a living?

It is funny to hear people talk about Jim Belushi in reverent tones. I swear Joe Piscopo actually called him a great actor today.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I don't remember Jim Belushi doing anything on SNL except for a Weekend Update piece where he did his brother's "Well excuse me" bit and claimed that John had willed it to him, which was pretty hosed up.

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

The SNL special works because you're almost guaranteed to have a good guest/interview.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

CrazyAss13 posted:

I noticed that Stacey Lange posted a group shot of the family's Thanks Giving dinner and it does look like Adrian standing next to Artie.

can you post it? Google had nothing.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
Could anyone repost the ETM/Artie/whatever collections? I can't find em and I'm going on a long road trip soon. Thanks!

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

For anyone that doesn't follow Sal on Twitter and didn't catch the news brief, he is being treated for skin cancer. Supposedly it was caught very early and he should be fine.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Sand Monster posted:

For anyone that doesn't follow Sal on Twitter and didn't catch the news brief, he is being treated for skin cancer. Supposedly it was caught very early and he should be fine.

Will be interesting to find out where it was.

I'm betting it's from using bleach to get rid of his raccoon eyes.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
foreskin cancer

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Vakal posted:

I was diagnosed with skin cancer (same exact type as Sal) over the summer right under my eye, on my lower eyelid. It was random and a place that sun doesn't get to. Sometimes, it just happens. I don't wear a ton of makeup outside of the same foundations as every other girl and mascara.

They cut it out but man was I hosed up for a couple weeks. My eye was sewn shut for a day and then even when they took the stitches out, it wouldn't open for a few days.

I did use tanning salons on the regular when I was in my 20s - like Sal. One good thing is I have to wear vitamin e oil on my scar to fade it (and wow does that poo poo work) so no makeup for the foreseeable future!

On a side note, when they got the biopsy back they accidentally read the report wrong and told me I had stage 3 melanoma. I was seriously ready to jump off a bridge - I thought I was dying.

Agent Burt Macklin fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 23, 2011

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Vakal posted:

He also used that fake propecia from China or wherever.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

The fake Propecia from India, interacting with his racoon eye face makeup, combined with excessive amount of electronic cigarette formula

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Kelly posted:

I was seriously ready to jump off a bridge - I thought I was dying.

I bet you still took it better than Sal did when he thought Howard was not re-signing.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Vakal posted:

I bet you still took it better than Sal did when he thought Howard was not re-signing.

Everything that happens with Sal being the butt of the joke is my faaaaaaaaaaavorite.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Vakal posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeeE6bz4MVE

He probably got the skin cancer on his cock from when he spilled that liquid tobacco.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Vakal posted:

Tell you what I didn't do - start crying in front of anyone much less a radio show with millions of people
listening.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Qaz Kwaz posted:

Could anyone repost the ETM/Artie/whatever collections? I can't find em and I'm going on a long road trip soon. Thanks!

http://scriptcover.com/

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
I really am looking forward to 5 years from now when Sal is given a shot on another radio show as more of an on air personality.
It will be the best 2 days of radio ever.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I really am looking forward to 5 years from now when Sal is given a shot on another radio show as more of an on air personality.
It will be the best 2 days of radio ever.

I'm sure Bubba would hire him on RadioIO.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

YES YES! YOU SAVED MY TRIP! Thanks!

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

chiz posted:

can you post it? Google had nothing.

I think that is her. Going off the Letterman appearance.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Vakal posted:

The news report said it was a spot on his rear end that Christine noticed.

CrazyAss13 posted:

That definitely looks like the girl he had with him from the Letterman appearance.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CrazyAss13 posted:

Knives conveniently removed from counter. Must be a little weird when they have to carve a turkey or something when Art is nearby.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Sand Monster posted:

The news report said it was a spot on his rear end that Christine noticed.

I'm surprised she pointed it out to him, she finally had a chance to get out. $600 dresses and Land Rovers for everyone!

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

Spacemonkey57 posted:

I'm surprised she pointed it out to him, she finally had a chance to get out. $600 dresses and Land Rovers for everyone!
Sal may be a moron, but his wife is a reprehensible human being.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Indeed. I was just listening to the 6/13/07 show, where the 1-4-3 Emotional Friend stuff is first revealed.

She somehow turns it around and figures out how it's Sal's fault she's cheating on him, her ability to rationalize things is pretty telling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
I WANNA BEAT MY WIFE, AND THROW HER DOWN A STAIRWELL

That and the Photograph song are Sal's best.

BUT SHE TURNED INTO A HIPPO-POTTA-MISSS!