Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

The REAL Gtab Fan posted:

A day or two ago someone said in TS that there was a holiday costume contest.

We were just kidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

I made a seasonal costume of my own volition, gently caress contests, hypothetical or otherwise! :colbert:

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

You're not on Colby, are you?
http://www.justin.tv/mayh3m707/b/303223591

The REAL Gtab Fan
Apr 12, 2007

Let it post, let it post, can't wait to shit post anymore~
Let it go, let it go, gonna vote one and move onnnnnn~

less than three posted:

We were just kidding.

You're just mad that black isn't in season.

ack! posted:

You're not on Colby, are you?

Joker, but that's apretty awesome collection of ho's

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

Not much, but I tried:

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

LZ IS HOT, I REPEAT, LZ IS HOT

JoeCool
Aug 15, 2009
Downloaded and joined as Goku69, I'm going to be the saiyan this city needs.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Meis posted:

I made a seasonal costume of my own volition, gently caress contests, hypothetical or otherwise! :colbert:

I don't play APB anymore but this is adorable. :neckbeard:

SniperX
Feb 10, 2011

Brooks Cracktackle posted:

LZ IS HOT, I REPEAT, LZ IS HOT

Damnit that looks good. Flight of the Valkyries TONIGHT GENTLEMEN AND CANDY-CANE BITCH!

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I need a song for my "How to make themes in APB (from midis) like a pro" video tutorial, and I'd like to see what ideas you've guys got, for themes that exist in midi, are sort of well known and good, and fit in the five second limit (maybe with a tiny BPM boost).

I enjoyed the result from making Breathe by The Prodigy, a very pumping theme, and might just do it all over again if I can't find any better candidate.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
Nyan Cat. Always more Nyan Cats.

Secret Sweater
Oct 17, 2005
dup
I'd like the first bit of Curb your Enthusiasm. not sure if it fits in 5 seconds or if there is an adequate instrument selection to pull it off.

Captain Swing
Dec 30, 2006

You should have a little more faith in your captain.

Sweet, sweet pubbie tears.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
I got hackusated by a gold 165 last night too.

less than three fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Dec 23, 2011

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
That just makes me want to get a slotted SHAW and CJ3.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Captain Swing posted:

gently caress yes.

Deutsch Nozzle
Mar 29, 2008

#1 Macklemore fan

Captain Swing posted:

"Something Lawful more like 'Something Awful,' am I right, guys?" :v:

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Scratch that, I just worked on the APBMachineOptions file like <3 suggested, and I think I got it to run better.

<3, once again you prove to be the most representinest goon in the niche game threads. Word up.

Of course, everyone I was playing with logged off by the time I got it to work, but that's because the lows are frequent

Tujague fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 24, 2011

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The lows get less frequent I find. Well it depends on who you end up grouped with. Some of the pubbies must be retarded and gods help you if you get stuck fighting high level golds but in general things have gotten smoother for me.

We had a great time this evening against this dork who had paid for permanent guns and was trying to kill us with the rocket launcher. He didn't get the vip once and all his team ragequit.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Awww they gave us all free santa hats! Isn't that swe-

:stare: that sure is a thing

The REAL Gtab Fan
Apr 12, 2007

Let it post, let it post, can't wait to shit post anymore~
Let it go, let it go, gonna vote one and move onnnnnn~
The old one was cuter :(

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib
Meis I stole your idea, but you can't really tell without the hair. :D

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

less than three posted:

Meis I stole your idea, but you can't really tell without the hair. :D

I still think I look cuter.

Also I'm multiplying.

I've sent this outfit to 2 people so far, and a third has asked for it. I don't know why it's so popular. I guess it's because it's so simplistic and adorable.

Soon my legions will blot out the sky as we pull the sleigh of armageddon to destroy you all in an adorable apocalypse.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
It's how the Tigers roll.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
in as telefishopolis, enforcer on joker.

how do i join clan

mpyro
Feb 9, 2003

'Cause I live and breathe this Fillydelphia freedom

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

how do i join clan
Read the OP. It isn't hard to do.

less than three
Aug 9, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

how do i join clan

Add the Joker people in the OP to your friends list. Whisper them when they're online. Or now I'll just add you and probably be first because I play this game so loving much.

tradjik
Mar 2, 2007

gently caress da po-lice, if you're not a crim you ain't poo poo

mpyro
Feb 9, 2003

less than three posted:

Add the Joker people in the OP to your friends list. Whisper them when they're online. Or now I'll just add you and probably be first because I play this game so loving much.
My name is the shortest and easiest to remember, but I wont be home for another few days.

Lessthanthree would be the best to invite you, our glorious leader.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

CLiX posted:

gently caress da po-lice, if you're not a crim you ain't poo poo

The logical inverse of this is that if you are a crim you are poo poo. :smug:

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Great Beer posted:

:iceburn:

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Do two slot Fresnos even exist? Not the fastest most drivable car, but it is the closest you'll get to a personalized dump truck in my opinion, and I've gone through the Pioneer and that one Crim equivalent. I've flipped security vans over with it.

Come on marketplace, gimme what I need, preferably fully kitted out and in all black instead of random splats of paint you guys like so much.

mpyro
Feb 9, 2003

Great Beer posted:

I agree

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!

MrLonghair posted:

Do two slot Fresnos even exist? Not the fastest most drivable car, but it is the closest you'll get to a personalized dump truck in my opinion, and I've gone through the Pioneer and that one Crim equivalent. I've flipped security vans over with it.

Come on marketplace, gimme what I need, preferably fully kitted out and in all black instead of random splats of paint you guys like so much.

I have a two-slot Fresno. It is identical to the "Retrocop" preset in every respect, except on one side instead of POLICE it says RAPED IDIOTS. With Ramming Plate 3 and Nitro Boost 3, it is a force with which to be reckoned.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
In as Ryijy on Patriot (Enforcer).

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

Do you guys reckon ability to aim is tied (partially) to framerate? If so I may notice a slight increase in my apparent skill soon~

Either way, being able to play at more than 28fps on minimum settings will be nice!

keeb
Sep 24, 2003
The Shocker
Anyone have any clue why this game will randomly stutter for a split second when I'm playing it? The sound glitches and it sounds almost like that noise you hear right before your computer blue screen/crashes, but then it doesn't and I can continue to play normally. It happens pretty frequently, like every 3-5 minutes, and is very noticeable and annoying. I've checked all my drivers, they seem up to date, and it doesn't happen in other video games.

It's weird because this computer is basically brand new, and has no other issues playing games.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Meis posted:

Do you guys reckon ability to aim is tied (partially) to framerate? If so I may notice a slight increase in my apparent skill soon~

Either way, being able to play at more than 28fps on minimum settings will be nice!

Yes. 60 minimum when there are burning cars, shoot outs and new player data loading into RAM all around you makes a lot of good, you'll have a better framerate than nine out of ten players in those moments, many drop to below 15-20 in those super busy situations - I put that to good use and make scenes.

I'm not sure how the engine works, if framerate helps firing rate or not, but it feels like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie846
Dec 27, 2011
It's fun in a fashion. The thing that always makes me bash the exit button is driving. Driving is terrible. Jerky, unresponsive. Hit the hand brake key to start a slid into a corner and 2 seconds later your in a shop window. It's a kool looking game and the idea is spot on but it has its bugs and i cant really see them fixing the driving issue as i heard the mechanics for it are server side and not client side so pretty much stuck how they are... whether thats true or not it's only what ive read. Dont let that put you off though afterall its free to play so if you try it and don't like it there's no big loss

• Locked thread