Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

I AM THE POPE, DO AS I SAY.
If Sollux and Aradia want to stay behind, then who is going to push the meteor? Don't really remember the other trolls having psychic powers of that magnitude, and Dave and Rose's godhoods don't seem to be able to move things the way John's or Jade's do. I'm thinking that maybe whoever shows up will be providing the movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm suddenly envisioning some sort of slapstick contraption, like a giant hamster wheel with PM chasing Jack, hooked up to a generator.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Dolash posted:

That was a spinoff from the "I hope Beta-Vriska shows up from the 'timeline' Terezi saw with her mind powers" line of reasoning.

So many people want Vriska to come back (despite her arc really being well tied up at this point) that I want one of the inconsequential characters to rise from the dead just for the twist. Tavros or Feferi turn up and continue to be pretty inconsequential but present, or maybe Eridan shows up and becomes some scheming minor antagonist again.

Feferi could fill Jane in on what a Life god tier does and how her mom is Jane's grandmother.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Level Slide posted:

Feferi could fill Jane in on what a Life god tier does and how her mom is Jane's grandmother.

Because she did a good job of getting to God Tier and helping Jade with her witching. I don't think it will be anybody but Jack (or PM or WV)

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
I'm thinking the final guest will be a victorious PM, and the entire climactic PM-Jack fight took place offscreen and we'll never see it because Hussie.

chrisf
Feb 29, 2008

Strongylocentrotus posted:

I'm thinking the final guest will be a victorious PM, and the entire climactic PM-Jack fight took place offscreen and we'll never see it because Hussie.

We'll see parts of it in the end of act 6 flash as it jumps all over the chronology.

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009

Silva posted:

But that wouldn't explain why they even have bone bulges, or seed flaps.

Well they probably still have to pee? I mean not to get into TROLL GENITALIA HEAD-CANON, but since they reproduce using a mother grub and an incestuous genetic slurry, they probably don't need them either way. It's like 'why do troll girls have boobs?'. Well a) for the human factor, and b) because how hilarious is it every time Karkat says something about a bone bulge.

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)

Silva posted:

But that wouldn't explain why they even have bone bulges, or seed flaps.

Vestigial organs?

I'm hoping for Beta Vriska. Not just because I secretly hope for John and Vriska sloppy makeouts, but because this is a Vriska that has learned there are consequences to her actions.

Boneless Jogger
Apr 20, 2010
It will actually be the real most important character in Homestuck, the Bard from Bard Quest's codpiece.

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”
Obviously the real 'final guest' will be UU, 'the 13th troll', due to time/space shenanigans. :v:

Level Slide posted:

I doubt she's the person Rose was referring to, although now that you mention it I could definitely see her coming back in more of a sprite-based capacity. If Jade could use her stuffed dreamself (and John could use Nanna's ashes) then who's to say no one will think to use the leftover trolls for prototyping? Hell, the potential gold to be found in Jake's being 'guided' by Vriskasprite alone would be totally worth it.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

haruspex posted:

Well they probably still have to pee? I mean not to get into TROLL GENITALIA HEAD-CANON, but since they reproduce using a mother grub and an incestuous genetic slurry, they probably don't need them either way. It's like 'why do troll girls have boobs?'. Well a) for the human factor, and b) because how hilarious is it every time Karkat says something about a bone bulge.

What about shame globes? Gamzee got kicked pretty hard there.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Karkat claims to have an anguish bladder containing alien dismay fluid in his skull, but that sounds like a terribly impractical organ on the whole. Frankly I assume troll anatomy works in whatever way is the most hilarious at the time.

murder all posters
Aug 19, 2008

by angerbot
The "important guest" was obviously the bucket.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Hahahaha holy poo poo update of the century

Dave's little smile just slayed me

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Oh, oh my god.

E: Oh god, don't click cage's head.

Vaah fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Dec 23, 2011

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

hahaha it's all in his head. the looks. the smirks.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Everything about this update is just amazing :allears:

What's the trolltext say?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
These updates keep getting consecutively better and better.

Hussie has to stop right here, otherwise we simply won't be able to take it.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Pakled posted:

Everything about this update is just amazing :allears:

What's the trolltext say?

"THIS IS STUPID".

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Given the callback to John's break down, my guess the text says: "This is stupid!"

But it isn't. It's amazing.

JamJars
Aug 2, 2004

you cannot beat me
This is the best Hanukkah gift ever.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I clicked the Nick Cage and dear god what just happened :cry:

Idunn
Apr 30, 2011

That's it?
Hahahaha what the gently caress? That Nic Cage button, oh my god.

Let there be no doubt that Karkat is the best troll.

firestruck
Dec 28, 2010

nullify me
THAT WAS THE PLAN.

TO GIVE YOU A BONER.

YOU GOT ONE

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?32780-Chat-49-TESSERACT-S-FOUR-DIMENSIONAL-PARTYTHREAD&p=4226008&viewfull=1#post4226008

quote:

The way to tell he is not making a tiny smile is because he would never make a tiny smile, ever, and if the image definitively showed that he was absolutely unmistakeably making a tiny smile, then the image is wrong.

That is your road map to Dave and tinysmiles.

All in Karkat's head: confirmed.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
loving hell, hussie! An update just as I get to work? And the only thing I can view it on is my loving iPhone as MSPA is blocked at work?

gently caress

YOU!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
It all makes sense now.

Nic Cage is Lord English.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
As entertaining as this intermission has been, this is the first time I've actually laughed at loud at an update. I mean, holy poo poo Rose's goddamned eyebrows.

LOOK AT 'EM GO.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Miss Lalonde, get a handle on those eyebrows! :stare:

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
I can't believe I actually caught an easter egg without being told about it for once. :dance:

LadySage
Dec 26, 2005

AA: i am very much alive
AA: and i intend to stay that way :)
Rose's eyebrows are going to fly right off her face.

Also Tumblr is FREAKING out right now. I mean, more than usual.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Plom Bar posted:

I can't believe I actually caught an easter egg without being told about it for once. :dance:

This one was a lot easier to spot than Pony Chorale.

Hussie posted:

(at the end of the flash, did you click the upper right corner?)

I asked Toby to make the song (Frustracean), mimicking the John breakdown song. And he did that.

But for some reason he put 5 minutes of silence at the end, followed by this bizarre Cage boner clip. So I’m like, ok what the gently caress am I supposed to do with this thing.

So that’s what I did with this thing.

Okay, now I'm :lol:ing.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
Nic Cage button = best button

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nic Cage is lord english

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
I sincerely hope that the Nic Cage Button is the new Trickster Mode.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
I can hear the almost imperceptible "heh" in Dave's head with that smirk.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Man, Karkat just cannot catch a break, but its too hilarious for me to feel bad about it.

Also Nic Cage's boner.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Hussie made a wallpaper version of evil Nic Cage and posted it on tumblr. :D

I'd forgotten about how athletic Rose's eyebrows are. Reminded me of http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002270

Starship Arcadia
Dec 31, 2009

Winter is fine, but I hate summer.
I have no idea how you could possibly top that flash.
That was...

incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

This is too wonderful for words.

....Hussie's going to kill everyone on Christmas, isn't he?