Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Two more days of this, then cut to D___ Strider alchemizing cool swag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

Pakled posted:

I sincerely hope that the Nic Cage Button is the new Trickster Mode.

What Nic Cage button I dont see any-:stare:

OK, calling it now, Lord English is just a patsy. The real mastermind of this series is Nic Cage.

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011
Now might be a relevant time to revisit the Nic Cage Song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeXIoBnu2MU If you're right, vital foreshadowing as to the nature of Cage's plan is surely hidden in it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I tried clicking all over the poster and nothing happened, someone please tell me how to get the easter egg. :(

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

I tried clicking all over the poster and nothing happened, someone please tell me how to get the easter egg. :(

At the end of the flash while Karkat is rotating around on the record, a little Nic Cage face flashes in the top right hand corner. Click that corner. Make memories.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Actually Dave HAS tiny smiled before

marsattacks
Apr 2, 2011

Yup, just that one other time. :(

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

FaceTime posted:

loving hell, hussie! An update just as I get to work? And the only thing I can view it on is my loving iPhone as MSPA is blocked at work?

gently caress

YOU!
Hehe, similar boat. Now I'm going to spend the next few hours brooding about the ramifications of Dave's tinysmile and Rose's eyebrows and Nic Cage Easter Eggs.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

marsattacks posted:

At the end of the flash while Karkat is rotating around on the record, a little Nic Cage face flashes in the top right hand corner. Click that corner. Make memories.

All I can say is :stonk:.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Quotetype posted:

THAT WAS THE PLAN.

TO GIVE YOU A BONER.

YOU GOT ONE

One of the creepiest things to ever come out of Homestuck right there.

e/ Oh geeze everyone in the MSPAf thread is modifying their avatars to :heysexy:

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Dec 23, 2011

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Here lies Karkat Vantas. Flipped his poo poo clean out of this mortal coil. Goodnight sweet prince, you're cussing with the angels now.

can we get back to clownhunting now?

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010
So in actual discussion news, doesn't Karkat having a 'this is stupid' moment mean he's going to stop having a loving cow about poo poo that doesn't actually matter anywhere that isn't his own head, as John did after his own such moment?

Because as joyous as that was little leader man needs to get off his nook and do some loving leading. :colbert:

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Well

:stare:

That was certainly a thing to wake up to.

fake edit: :heysexy:

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

marsattacks posted:

Hussie made a wallpaper version of evil Nic Cage and posted it on tumblr. :D

I'd forgotten about how athletic Rose's eyebrows are. Reminded me of http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=002270

Starship Arcadia posted:

I have no idea how you could possibly top that flash.
That was...

incredible.

Magnificent. You two should post together more often.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Renaissance Robot posted:

e/ Oh geeze everyone in the MSPAf thread is modifying their avatars to :heysexy:

If I had a spare hundred bucks and no other use for it, here's where I'd go on a rampage changing everyone in this thread's avatar to exactly what they had before but with crazy suggestive eyebrows added in.

e: Nilbop's would be particularly fun!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

loquacius posted:

If I had a spare hundred bucks and no other use for it, here's where I'd go on a rampage changing everyone in this thread's avatar to exactly what they had before but with crazy suggestive eyebrows added in.

e: Nilbop's would be particularly fun!

Yours, on the other hand, would be terrifying!

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

When Karkat loses it, he loving loses it. In other words, in the most hilarious way possible.

Oh god zombie Nick Cage :gonk:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

That was AMAZING, almost too funny for words.

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Keatonguy posted:

So in actual discussion news, doesn't Karkat having a 'this is stupid' moment mean he's going to stop having a loving cow about poo poo that doesn't actually matter anywhere that isn't his own head, as John did after his own such moment?

Because as joyous as that was little leader man needs to get off his nook and do some loving leading. :colbert:

Aw poo poo, I was gonna ask if anyone could avatarize Rose and her eyebrows but I guess it's already overplayed on some other forum I never go to.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Oh god I can't breathe.

That just made my morning. Dear god, that was great.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

So Karkat is just flipping the gently caress out while everyone stares and this is all in his head?

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fat_Cow posted:

So Karkat is just flipping the gently caress out while everyone stares and this is all in his head?

Yes.

But it would be funnier if not, it's really anyone's guess... :heysexy:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

loquacius posted:

Then someone would ask you to make the eyebrows stay still while the avatars jiggle up and down suggestively, because we are nothing if not predictable here at forums.somethingawful.com.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
:nms:I don't know if any of you guys will use this, but Andrew posted that Nic Cage thing as a wallpaper:nms:

KoB
May 1, 2009

Fat_Cow posted:

In my own personal version, Dave and Rose are just loving with him.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

KoB posted:

In my own personal version, Dave and Rose are just loving with him.

Get your threesome interspecies fanfiction out of here. :catstare:

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

SynthOrange posted:

Get your threesome interspecies fanfiction out of here. :catstare:

Try not to take those last four words as a clustered literal sentiment. That would be lame and unfunny.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
Okay, so I've just got back from work, got changed, turned my computer on and went to figure out what this new update was and...

:stare:

I haven't laughed this hard in YEARS!

As for the Nic Cage thing, well. That was something as well.

Karket is one messed up troll kid.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Oh my god, I'm going to die from this update. Not from pure laughter, but because I drive home to my folks' house soon and I'm going to just randomly crack up and swerve off the highway thanks to this.

Gahahahaha going by the filename, this makes me wonder if KC Green's Dark Homer concept rubbed off on Hussie while their minds were fused together in the maddening infernal abyss that is the Olive Garden.

AND YOU'VE

GOT

ONE

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Fat_Cow posted:

The ending of Homestuck reveals that Karkat's last name is not Vantas, as was thought, but actually Westphall.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

quote:

(at the end of the flash, did you click the upper right corner?)
I asked Toby to make the song (Frustracean), mimicking the John breakdown song. And he did that.
But for some reason he put 5 minutes of silence at the end, followed by this bizarre Cage boner clip. So I’m like, ok what the gently caress am I supposed to do with this thing.
So that’s what I did with this thing.

:allears: oh, Toby.

Silva
Aug 26, 2003

Time is the fire in which we burn

I don't care, this is my desktop background from now on.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
Nic Cage: best supporting character in Homestuck.

Clean Your Teeth
Jul 10, 2009

Anyone know what the final "fwaaa" sound Cage makes is from?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Fat_Cow posted:

Well, obviously, he has a tendency to overreact.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Oh god, update. It's horrible. They're all making out with each other and poo poo.

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
The final twist in Homestuck will be when it's revealed everything has been told from Karkat's point-of-view and this entire thing has actually been a rather undramatic affair, as far as saving existence goes.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
I hope he eats the poster before anyone else can see it in some attempt to assuage this nightmare.

Not even just captchalogue it and refuse to bring it out. Just eat it.

senseinobu
Jul 28, 2008

MrBims posted:

I hope he eats the poster before anyone else can see it in some attempt to assuage this nightmare.

Not even just captchalogue it and refuse to bring it out. Just eat it.
Technically if he does captchalogue it no one would be able to get it out since if he still has the encryption modus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

The final twist in Homestuck will be when it's revealed everything has been told from Karkat's point-of-view and this entire thing has actually been a rather undramatic affair, as far as saving existence goes.
When they all meet up in the new session, one of the new Kids is going to say "what's that guy's problem" and John will just roll his eyes and go "Karkat."