Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
He doesn't, it wasn't said what modus he switched it for, but it would still be funny for everyone to see him madly shoving a wad of paper down his throat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Hey there PM.

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Couldn't Jack just jump through PM right now and murder the hell out of the remaining trolls and kids?

Not that I hope that happens, but still...

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
Considering how last we saw he was heading in the opposite direction of PM, it's possible but not likely.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

He ran away, and besides their are two time god tiers who could hold him

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

senseinobu posted:

Technically if he does captchalogue it no one would be able to get it out since if he still has the encryption modus.

No, Karkat gave his encryption modus to Sollux, who was actually able to use it. http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003899

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

I AM THE POPE, DO AS I SAY.
WV is gonna get to some new constituents for CanTown. Plus, you just juice him up on all that sugary Tab and he'll power the meteor himself.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I wager she will lob WV into her own self-portal.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Roger Explosion posted:

More corpses for the corpse party :downs:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Well, it'd be one to very quickly make sure WV is out of Jack's kill-range, and who knows! Maybe the Trolls and their final-boss-crushing video game powers could help him out.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

YggiDee posted:

Maybe the Trolls and their final-boss-crushing video game powers could help him out.

They sequence broke and powergamed their way to their king fight though and Jack did a pretty decent job of killing them all already.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

TheRagamuffin posted:

Couldn't Jack just jump through PM right now and murder the hell out of the remaining trolls and kids?

Not that I hope that happens, but still...

Oh no, we've already had enough window-in-window shenannigans already!

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Act 6 is going to be all about fourth walls and fourth walls with legs.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Roger Explosion posted:

Well, when you're right, you're right.

FewtureMD
Dec 19, 2010

I am very powerful, of course.

Roger Explosion posted:

Good call, Seer :golfclap:

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Hussie is getting a lot of mileage from groupstare.gif

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Oh good, that solves the food problem :v:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Roger Explosion posted:

Well, there you go. Not a particularly hard guess, but.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
I wonder if it is possible, if the wound is recent enough, to use Time powers to roll a person's physical state back to the point before they were injured? Unless Feferi's ghost attains god-tier and shows up out of nowhere I dont really see how else WV isnt just gonna straight up die here. Unless they time-freeze him until a later date.

Zorak
Nov 7, 2005

Prison Warden posted:

I wonder if it is possible, if the wound is recent enough, to use Time powers to roll a person's physical state back to the point before they were injured? Unless Feferi's ghost attains god-tier and shows up out of nowhere I dont really see how else WV isnt just gonna straight up die here. Unless they time-freeze him until a later date.

Gamzee has been sticking corpses in tanks, apparently. WV's corpse being shoved in a clone tank used to create chess pieces (like him) may save his life. We don't know if it does anything for trolls beyond pickling them.

voltroon
Apr 29, 2009
Maybe Karkat's Knight of Blood powers will be able to save WV?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Maybe they'll just use a potion or something on him, it is an RPG.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Does PM even know the kids are there? I'm not sure what she thinks she's trying to achieve by hurtling a dying guy into herself. How does she even know this can happen? Jack seemed pretty surprised when Aradia pulled that trick.

Midnight Raider
Apr 26, 2010

Maybe she was just trying to put him in her green pyrotechnic pocket, like Jack did with Lil' Cal, but missed and dropped him through the hole in the bottom leading into the Green Sun.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

VJeff posted:

Maybe they'll just use a potion or something on him, it is an RPG.

Sorry, you can't use a phoenix down on cutscene injuries.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dolash posted:

Sorry, you can't use a phoenix down on cutscene injuries.

Also, he's not a PC. I don't think health gushers would work on him.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Now hopefully Serenity joins the chumRoll so her dialog is easier to translate.

Robo Pope
Jul 17, 2004

I AM THE POPE, DO AS I SAY.

YggiDee posted:

Does PM even know the kids are there? I'm not sure what she thinks she's trying to achieve by hurtling a dying guy into herself. How does she even know this can happen? Jack seemed pretty surprised when Aradia pulled that trick.

Seemed pretty clear that Jade knew where the others were and what they were doing at the moment, so I don't see why PM wouldn't since they both have Bec powers.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Midnight Raider posted:

Maybe she was just trying to put him in her green pyrotechnic pocket, like Jack did with Lil' Cal, but missed and dropped him through the hole in the bottom leading into the Green Sun.

I think portals through someone with Guardian powers always leads to the Green Sun--it's why John only had so long to communicate before the other group left the Sun, and it's why Aradia wound up here when she dove through Jack. PM and Jack both just use that area as general storage space.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

No, Karkat gave his encryption modus to Sollux, who was actually able to use it. http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003899

Out of curiosity, has anyone taken the time to decode what the green trolltext says when the sickle is captchalogued?

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Roger Explosion posted:

I don't care that it was an easy guess, I called it. :smug:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Now if it were me, and a roughly Jack shaped hole opened up and a Derseite popped out, I would not be very trusting oh him. I worry for WV.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Now if it were me, and a roughly Jack shaped hole opened up and a Derseite popped out, I would not be very trusting oh him. I worry for WV.

If you ask me, the greater danger is they won't give a poo poo at all. The station's full of carapace people they haven't lifted a finger over so far, so unless Rose knows that they're supposed to save him (she probably does) I don't see why they'd much care.

Also going to guess that WV is saved, then Bec Noir kills PM but the ring somehow ends up with WV again, and WV will finally fight Bec Noir as part of the final battle.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

There wasn't a Jade shaped hole when the bucket came through, just a round green flash.

RickoniX
Dec 4, 2005

A human or elf?

NO NOT A BADGER YOU GOON

graybook posted:

Out of curiosity, has anyone taken the time to decode what the green trolltext says when the sickle is captchalogued?

Also what was the text above karkat at the end of the most recent flash?

Hyedum
Jun 12, 2010
Pretty sure that this is the "expected guest" Rose/Aradia talked about, so odds are in his favor that he's going to be helped.

E: ^^^^ This is stupid.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

RickoniX posted:

Also what was the text above karkat at the end of the most recent flash?

"This is Stupid"

QueerPope
May 1, 2010

Meow.
"YOUTHERE,MISSPLEASESAVEMYFRIEND" says the moorse

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Vaah posted:

Hussie is getting a lot of mileage from groupstare.gif
For someone who knows what's going to happen next, Rose sure is looking surprised a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Paul.Power posted:

For someone who knows what's going to happen next, Rose sure is looking surprised a lot.

Maybe she doesn't know specific details about the future. Like perhaps she didn't know WV would show up with a huge bloody hole in his torso.