Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Huge Liability
Mar 2, 2010
He's not going to be the same, you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Now see, this is what the holidays are all about. Three buddies sitting around, chewing gum.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

T. Fine posted:

HOOCHIE MAMA! HOOCHIE MAMAAAAAAA!!!!!

YOU WANNA BUY A COMPUTER!?

WHY NOT!?

Okay, good answer.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
So there it is. All of my darkest fears, and everything I'm capable of.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Supreme Allah posted:

So there it is. All of my darkest fears, and everything I'm capable of.

:stare:

Well.....good luck with all....that.

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
I told them, "Her death takes place in the shadow of new life. She's not really dead if we find a way to remember her."

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Chicolini posted:

I told them, "Her death takes place in the shadow of new life. She's not really dead if we find a way to remember her."
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

"What about the whole Christmas Spirit thing? Any flexibility there?"

"Nah."

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Chicolini posted:

Susan's father: He said uhh.. she's not really dead, if her shadow... er, what was it dear?

Susan's mother: Something about a way... and a light.. and... who the hell knows! :)

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
STOP IT FRANK YOU'RE KILLING HIM!

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
I cannot believe that you, Bodysuit Man, could perpetrate such a disloyalty!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Who put cookies in his mouth?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Kevyn posted:

Who put cookies in his mouth?

Maybe I could call my father :saddowns:

Valhalska
May 3, 2007

Please do not be alarmed, we are about to engage...
The Nozzle.

Kull the Conqueror posted:

I cannot believe that you, Bodysuit Man, could perpetrate such a disloyalty!

Attention, Steinbrenner and front office morons: your triumphs mean nothing. You all stink. You can sit on it and rotate!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Jerry it's Frank Costanza Mr. Steinbrenner is here George is dead call me back.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

potee posted:

Jerry it's Frank Costanza Mr. Steinbrenner is here George is dead call me back.

What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had 30 home runs, over 100 RBIs last year! He's got a rocket for an arm... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Poque posted:

My god, The Andrea Doria might be the most perfect episode of the entire series. Every character has an amazing story - Jerry delivering mail, George telling the sordid tales of Costanza, Elaine with birds flying into her big head, and Kramer with the coughing dog.

Agreed. Everything about that episode is so great and I'm losing it just thinking about that god drat dog and the intentionally half-assed dubbing job they did.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
This is Frank Costanza.

You think you could keep us out of Florida? We're moving in lock, stock and barrel. We're gonna be in the pool. We're gonna be in the clubhouse. We're gonna be all over that shuffleboard court! And I dare you to keep me out!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

safety dan posted:

You think you could keep us out of Florida? We're moving in lock, stock and barrel. We're gonna be in the pool. We're gonna be in the clubhouse. We're gonna be all over that shuffleboard court! And I dare you to keep me out!

They don't just sleep in there...they live in there. They make it their home...they defecate in there...that's it! We're moving back to New York!

kami
Feb 10, 2004

GATTACA!!
GATTACA!!
Merry Christmas from me to me.

He's a loathesome, offensive brute but I can't look away.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

I see a parasite.

(You lucky dog.)

bleedbackwards
Jan 13, 2008
weapon finesse: my dong
How do you eat it? With your hands? :smug:

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

kami posted:

Merry Christmas from me to me.

He's a loathesome, offensive brute but I can't look away.

Everyone should own this. I had one in college until a drunken roommate put a sand wedge through the poster and my wall :smith:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

I watched the episode where Elaine dates a communist, and I can't believe I never noticed the joke regarding them shooting Castro the same way they shot Steinbrenner. I thought it was a "that's how we shoot real people being impersonated." But then it hit me that it's as if Steinbrenner's no better than a dictator. I'm not actually sure that that's what's meant by it, but it's a nice thought.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

mojo1701a posted:

I watched the episode where Elaine dates a communist, and I can't believe I never noticed the joke regarding them shooting Castro the same way they shot Steinbrenner. I thought it was a "that's how we shoot real people being impersonated." But then it hit me that it's as if Steinbrenner's no better than a dictator. I'm not actually sure that that's what's meant by it, but it's a nice thought.

They also did that with the Tyler chicken guy.

How do they make that alcoholic chicken, anyway?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

My Dad bought me all nine seasons of Seinfeld for Christmas.

This guy.... this guy IS my kind of guy.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
You know Jerusalem, if you would have told me twenty-five years ago that some day I'd be standing here about to solve the world's energy problems, I would've said you're crazy...

Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

They don't just sleep in there...they live in there. They make it their home...they defecate in there...that's it! We're moving back to New York!

Urinate.

Pierce and Pierce posted:

You know Jerusalem, if you would have told me twenty-five years ago that some day I'd be standing here about to solve the world's energy problems, I would've said you're crazy...

Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.

How about this: ketchup and mustard in the same bottle?

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions

neoboman posted:

How about this: ketchup and mustard in the same bottle?

Oh that sounds interesting, sir.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

WouldDesk posted:

Everyone should own this. I had one in college until a drunken roommate put a sand wedge through the poster and my wall :smith:

I have one but it's not framed. I really need to get on that, it looks sort of pathetic without a frame.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Darren is going away for a long long time.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

potee posted:

Darren is going away for a long long time.
Poppy was a little sloppy.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
Happy, Pappy?

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Cartwright!?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm Cartwright :geno:

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

You mean we desecrated a pet cemetery for nothing!?

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I think I've decided my overall favorite George plotline is the episode where he has to prove to Dina that he isn't going insane. It's so amazing how the circumstances of other plotlines in the show all tie together to make him seem even more crazy every time she's around.

"It's not mine, I got it from the institute... the institute!!"

Dan Hollis
Jun 16, 2006

Surprise!!!

Relayer posted:

I think I've decided my overall favorite George plotline is the episode where he has to prove to Dina that he isn't going insane. It's so amazing how the circumstances of other plotlines in the show all tie together to make him seem even more crazy every time she's around.

"It's not mine, I got it from the institute... the institute!!"

Jason Alexander's acting in that episode was phenomenal.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Stare-Out posted:

You mean we desecrated a pet cemetery for nothing!?

Hey Kramer, I dug Fredo up, now let's cut him open! :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DrBouvenstein posted:

Hey Kramer, I dug Fredo up, now let's cut him open! :haw:

....hey neighbor :shobon: