Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Ultima: The Black Gate mafia is open for signups etc if you don't read the discussion thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3448055

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Mafia: New Vegas, a game for 25 players, is open for signups.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

As mentioned previously, Queen VS AIDS mafia will start on Nov. 24th.

A game for 25 players.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Goodsmead ended in a __SCUM__ victory.

Stay tuned for the next big/mini game where Big/Little Al himself heads towards the town of Cheetomead to create his own private paradise of worship!

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
So I have this idea for a walking dead mafia. Rick & company vs Governor (scum). The added kick will be putting in the zombies.

Mechanically I could go the cult leader/recruiter route, but doesn't work thematically (Yes townspeople just ignore the horribly mangled person moaning softly at every town meeting). I'm thinking of making night actions dangerous to do (zombies about!) but that would put the scum at a disadvantage.

I'm putting it here because I would like it to be a large player game and I'm interested in a co-mod or someone to bounce ideas off.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Vanguard on the Volga was successfully stopped! Congrats to the winners.

Meanwhile, A Weasel in Yaroslavl has been discovered! Seeking players new and old alike, but I especially like newer ones!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh man, you guys better get in here and save Christmas before it's too late!

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.
edit: whoops

soru fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Dec 6, 2011

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

In Medio Mari Et Viam

Incursion by incursion barbarian tribes eroded and undermined the wall of limes along the Rhine, spilling into Roman Gaul. At first the Roman government was able to play one tribe against another but the flood was too overwhelming and as the barbarian torrent ripped through the settled parts of the empire it eventually pooled in the rich lowlands, removing the empire's ability to pay for troops. Slowly the imperial regime evaporated, leaving behind a thin crust of civilization between the barbarian ruling class and the mass of peasants. On the Gallic Mediterranean coast at the dawn of the 6th century, there is a struggle to preserve the last vestiges of Romanness under Visigoth overlordship...

Now taking signups.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

In Medio Mari Et Viam

This game is focused on trust. Several roles have the ability to add or remove other players from circles of trust. These circles may expose the members of them to effects (both positive and negative) and will allow the members to speak outside of the thread. Making sure that the correct players are part of these circles is critical for all players. Additionally, like my other games, there are self balancing mechanics to help ensure that one team doesn’t run away with a win.

The thread is now up. It will start this week and finish before Christmas which means tight deadlines and short nights.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
poo poo, entirely wrong thread. Sorry guys.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

How the Scum Stole Christmas has ended in a Scum victory.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yo ho ho! Captain Redbeard's Lost Treasure is a game for 13 players. Yarr.

IllusionistTrixie
Feb 6, 2003

Strap up Borderlands Mafia! A game for 15 players now taking sign ups.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Breaking Bad Mini

Get your fix.

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
Tears In Rain - A Blade Runner Mafia

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Canadians, Part deux! now open

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

(Image is the link to the thread)

The game is full, but please confirm your reservation if you've made one, or let me know if you want to be a replacement (you may get in even before the game starts if someone fails to confirm).

xopods fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 29, 2012

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
A Weasel in Yaroslavl has ended with a tragic town defeat.

As the Invaders continued their march, they caused The Exodus of Eskhad. Players new and old are welcome!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Taking signups for my first big game, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Mafia!
Clicky here!

Should be a crazy fun time!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Now recruiting for Harrison Ford mafia

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"

A game for 25 players.

Just working on some details (and getting a second pair of eyes from someone who knows what they are doing).

Coming soon.

kilran
Jul 22, 2011

"I don't play the odds,
I play the man"
Thread now open for sign up.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

SF3

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Reign of the Supermen

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Exodus of Eskhad has ended by the deliverance of the townspeople to Zion.

Meanwhile the call spreads through the cities and villages; the Summoning of Silesia is at hand!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It's late. Your bus broke down and it'll be two hours before one comes to pick you up. Why not play a game of Mafia while you wait?

Chic Trombone fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Mar 13, 2012

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
New game up. 12 players. Rather traditional setup. Go get all your required vitamins and minerals! Prevent Skurvy!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Misfits - The Park Fair Programme for Troubled Youths mafia is now open for all wannabe young offenders.
Well, 15 of you anyway.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3473268

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Revenge is all that's left.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Up for a nice relaxing game where you get to decide who you are? Join my new CYOR game here and be all that you can be.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Mega Man Mafia is now open! Choose your weapon wisely.

Stuntastic
Jul 11, 2009

weed cave weed saves
I've had the honor of approached to re-run a MAFIA CLASSIC, for all of the newbies joining us out of the GBS game or otherwise. Hopefully they haven't already been busy little bees and read all of the games in the completed games list or some ridiculous poo poo like that because here comes a BLAST FROM THE PAST:

*CLICK THIS poo poo TO GET TO THE GAME DUDES*

Post to sign up IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE GAME EVER. Mafia is based on the honor system anyway, so I'll take you at your word for it but if you read the game and then say you didn't you're basically a big poo poo and don't deserve to be happy.

Toodles, planeteers.

Stuntastic fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Mar 30, 2012

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Taking signups.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
A Crisis in Calakmul has arisen. Will you have the strength to resolve it?

Players old and new are welcome, with an even greater preference for our newer members of the community.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hey look, a Holiday mafia has appeared. Way better than any silly Easter mafia.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3478326

come play a game of Mafia...in the test chamber....

It's called Worse Idea Mafia for a reason. Join if you're feeling like being one of 11 guinea pigs (it'll probably be pretty short though)

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Would you love if I was big as a whale, had a-
Oh wait. I still am.

Final Fantasy 2 is open for sign-ups.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hey, come join my new game:
1400 Everet Way.

Preference will be given to players from my aborted Passover game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

On the shores of Mafiaopolis a war began. A war about seafood. Now crustaceans must battle it out for supremacy in the tidal pools along the Maine coast.

Seafood Mafia, now taking signups.

• Locked thread