Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
I'm teaching myself how to sew by hand. Can someone point me towards a nice sewing kit? All the ones I can find look rather cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudebro
Jan 1, 2010
I :fap: TO UNDERAGE GYMNASTS
What's the recent book called that closely documented the very beginnings of the 2008 global financial crisis that started on Wall Street? The author has been on Jon Stewart and the like earlier this year I think or sometime last year.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
Man, there's been a shitload of books that fit that description in the last two years.

Based on a list of Daily Show guests, it could be

Money and Power: How Goldman Sachs Came to Rule the World.

Guaranteed to Fail: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Debacle of Mortgage Finance

The Quants

The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine

Xandu fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Dec 30, 2011

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Has Taibbi been on the show?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/taibblog

Dudebro
Jan 1, 2010
I :fap: TO UNDERAGE GYMNASTS
Yeah, Guaranteed to Fail. That's one of them.

But is that the one where the details of the boardroom meetings were documented or is that another author?

http://www.amazon.com/Guaranteed-Fail-Freddie-Debacle-Mortgage/dp/0691150788/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325230053&sr=1-1

The Daily Show video is even on the page.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
I keep finding ants in my kitchen. Not a lot, just one or two on the counter. We don't have a lot of food sitting around, and there's not enough of them at once to follow a path back to wherever they're coming from. Any suggestions on how to find their entry point and how to keep them outside?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

uberwekkness posted:

Oh! Pff! I feel silly now. :shobon:

I was just about to reply, but I'm glad you can see your own silliness :)

(Danish guy here)

Switching gears: Without :can: where can I discuss whether it's morally right to give birth to a handicapped child?

Issues like, Should other people decide what a good quality of life is, What is a good quality of life, Should people who get handicapped through an accident be killed (No!), and stuff like that.

Is that even possible on here?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Number pads on phones start with 1 in the top left, but number pads on keyboards start with 1 on the bottom left. Why the hell is this. It bothers me.

zachol
Feb 13, 2009

Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 WATER monster you control (except this card) to Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Raging Eria" is removed from your side of the field.
Number pads on keyboards are the same as number pads on calculators. I don't know why calculator number pads were made that way, and they started getting made like ten years after phones got switched over to having pads.

myownsavior
Dec 21, 2004

I operate a nuclear reactor.
I'm trying to find the URL for a website I used to browse a little while ago: It was kind of like pintrest but had a whole series of websites, one dedicated to fashion, one to architecture, one to cocktails, and a few other things. Any ideas?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

YggiDee posted:

Number pads on phones start with 1 in the top left, but number pads on keyboards start with 1 on the bottom left. Why the hell is this. It bothers me.

Phone number pads roughly follow the order of numbers from the American style of rotary phones.

See how 1 is on top, 5 is in the middle, and 0 is on the bottom in both?

If I remember right, the calculator/keyboard layout comes from redesigning cash registers, which had 0 on bottom and 9 on top.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

YggiDee posted:

For the number pads, it's probably because the lower numbers are used a lot more. Think of when you type times & dates. The days of the month only go up to 31, so you see a lot of 1_, 2_, but no 8_ 9_. Months go up to 12 so you see 1_ but not 8_. Minutes go up to 59. "0" is used the most probably, so it's the home key where you rest your thumb, and in the natural position, the lower numbers are easier to reach that way. I took a bullshit class in high school called information processing where all we did was enter stuff into the number pad all day. Apparently it's used a lot in data entry type jobs. And I do think it's easier having the lower numbers at the bottom.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

stubblyhead posted:

I keep finding ants in my kitchen. Not a lot, just one or two on the counter. We don't have a lot of food sitting around, and there's not enough of them at once to follow a path back to wherever they're coming from. Any suggestions on how to find their entry point and how to keep them outside?

What kind of ant are they? The tiny ones that usually make a trail to food, or black ants?

If they are the tiny ones then there is probably a lot of them somewhere else close, check underneath your stove and fridge and anywhere else food may have dropped. If they are black ones (carpenter ants) then you may have them in your walls an most likely need an exterminator.

As for finding their entry point, good luck. They're ants and where there is a will there is a way. The objective should be to remove the will.

I have had good results from using a combination of the indoor/outdoor spray (ortho home defense) that you put around the perimeter of the kitchen and around possible entry points (and the outside perimeter of the house) and the little square/dome bait stations (raid something or another).

If you live in an apartment or condo call your landlord.

Contingency Plan
Nov 23, 2007

What's up with American businesses and their odd use of quotation marks? Like, a restaurant menu will mention "fresh" seafood, which to me implies it's not fresh at all. I'm Canadian and I only notice this when I visit the States.
Here's a visual example of what I'm talking about :

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
I don't know. Somehow we got this idea in our head that quotation marks convey emphasis. I wonder if maybe they think that, by putting it in quotes, that's making it sound like the owner himself (or whoever) is saying it, thus conveying authority?

Like, if that sign were a commercial on TV, there might be a voiceover saying, "Dear customers, we informe [...] you that..." and then the owner comes on and says, proudly, "We lowered are [...] prices!".

That's my best guess.

Also, that sign is hilariously bad, and not just the spelling. Why do you need such a formal sign to notify of a price drop? Why do it on a piece of cardboard? What window is this even on? Is this a door, and if so, is it facing inwards? So many questions. :psyduck:

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008

Contingency Plan posted:

What's up with American businesses and their odd use of quotation marks? Like, a restaurant menu will mention "fresh" seafood, which to me implies it's not fresh at all. I'm Canadian and I only notice this when I visit the States.

That particular sign is so badly misspelled and grammaticalizated that I would suspect that English is not the first language of the proprietor.

But yes, some people think that quotation marks are like a highlighting mark to draw attention to something -like bold or italics. There was a "FRESH" Crabmeat sign on a local store for a long time and I always thought of it the same way, "Oh yeah, it's totally (makes quotey fingers) fresh."
Other common errors are that an apostrophe-s is how you pluralize everything and that a comma is just used to create a pause.
In general it's just ignorance combined with laziness. People defend their horrible spelling and grammar all the time by saying, "People know what I mean."

Once Canada catches up to the rest of the world technologically people will stop giving a poo poo about proper communications skills too.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Why are refined grains so prominent in America? You can find whole grain products in grocery stores, but in much smaller quantities than refined. Frozen food products are universally refined. Many products labeled "whole grains", "wheat" or "multi-grain" are 51% or less whole grain. Restaurants, from fast-food to yuppy, rarely use whole grains in anything but trace amounts, and bakers on the internet (ie from doing a search about this and skimming GWS) lament whole grains as "having knives that cut through your goods" and preventing the light-fluffy taste people love.

My understanding is that whole grains are MUCH healthier than refined grains due to the fiber and vitamin/mineral content. They don't taste much different from refined, and aren't much more expensive. They're a little more so, since refined grains can be stored and transported more easily due to lacking the nutritional content required for bacteria and animals to live on. I have a suspicion than mass consumption of refined grains is a large contributor to the American obesity epidemic.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
"Not much more expensive" is still enough to favor them, especially since Wal-Mart demands the absolute lowest price humanly possible from its suppliers and in most of the US they define the entire retail market.

I don't know why GWS decided they prefer refined grains, but they also had a thread about dieting by drinking cups of congealed fat.

Florida Betty
Sep 24, 2004

Contingency Plan posted:

It's not common, even here, and it looks weird to us too. I know I was very confused when my new boss told me in an email that I was doing a "great" job. I thought he was being sarcastic but he was actually sincere about it. Maybe it's just an old people thing?

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Dominoes posted:

Why are refined grains so prominent in America?...I have a suspicion than mass consumption of refined grains is a large contributor to the American obesity epidemic.

My elementary (possibly wrong) understanding/off-the-wall conspiracy theory: refined or enriched flour hits your bloodstream with a sugar rush fast, whole grains don't. Your brain interprets this as pleasure, you're sitting in an applebees, you therefore associate applebees with pleasure, you come back again, stocks go up.

If applebees cant afford the time and money to make things taste good (I swear they put time and money into the opposite) they can at least gently caress with your reptilian pleasure centers to get you coming back.

I actually like the whole grain taste (make sure you don't see the word enriched anywhere) better than white on just about anything besides flour tortillas, those suck rear end.

Vin BioEthanol fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Dec 30, 2011

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dominoes posted:

My understanding is that whole grains are MUCH healthier than refined grains due to the fiber and vitamin/mineral content. They don't taste much different from refined, and aren't much more expensive. ... I have a suspicion than mass consumption of refined grains is a large contributor to the American obesity epidemic.

Whole grains being "healthier" for you is an interesting rhetoric. While they certainly have fiber, protein, and more vitamins and minerals in absolute terms, they really don't have that much nutritional "density" compared to vegetables or meats for example. It's undeniable they are "better" than refined grains, but whether we should be having much of any grain is debatable. They certainly shouldn't be the foundation of anyone's diet who's not very physically active.

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

Have a question regarding college majors. How do I figure out what one is right for me? I'm 23 now and really screwed things up in my life during my time between 18-23 before being diagnosed with inattentive ADHD and being put on medication. I attempted college twice during that time and didn't even make it through one semester. Now with my attention problems under control for the most part I've been wanting to go back and don't know what to major in or really how to go about getting in or anything for a non-traditional student. My two attempts before were for computer technology fields at a community college but now I'm looking towards mathematics, engineering and economics.

Not really sure if the small questions thread is a good place to ask but from the rules I figured you guys may be able to point me in the right direction of who to ask about this stuff.

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.

Apocadall posted:

Have a question regarding college majors. How do I figure out what one is right for me? I'm 23 now and really screwed things up in my life during my time between 18-23 before being diagnosed with inattentive ADHD and being put on medication. I attempted college twice during that time and didn't even make it through one semester. Now with my attention problems under control for the most part I've been wanting to go back and don't know what to major in or really how to go about getting in or anything for a non-traditional student. My two attempts before were for computer technology fields at a community college but now I'm looking towards mathematics, engineering and economics.

Not really sure if the small questions thread is a good place to ask but from the rules I figured you guys may be able to point me in the right direction of who to ask about this stuff.

1) Which subjects interested you the most?

2) What do you hope to accomplish by completing secondary education? Which skills/job are you aiming for?

No easy way to figure out which major is right for you. You're only 23 and have lots of time, don't feel you need to rush back into school if you're only going for the sake of going.

e: if there is an area you think you want to focus on, I would suggest seeking out online communities that really nerd it up on that topic, and see if the nitty gritty of it is what you were expecting it to be.

Pweller fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 30, 2011

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Pweller posted:

1) Which subjects interested you the most?

2) What do you hope to accomplish by completing secondary education? Which skills/job are you aiming for?

No easy way to figure out which major is right for you. You're only 23 and have lots of time, don't feel you need to rush back into school if you're only going for the sake of going.

Subjects that used to interest me the most were computers I'd guess, I worked for a couple small computer repair shops in my time as well. I really want to eventually have my own business. Recently I've found myself taking a huge interest in I guess sociology? How people interact with one another and the causes behind social interaction, but more in a mathematical sense. Example being can it be possible to break down all possible variables and figure out how someone will react to certain situations sort of deal. This is what made me think of a Mathematics degree, but where I also have a huge interest now in how money work and how businesses are run I've also been thinking of economics and business degrees.

I guess a part of me feels like economics is just a part of math anyways so could I take a major in mathematics with a minor in business or something like that?

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

Apocadall posted:

Subjects that used to interest me the most were computers I'd guess, I worked for a couple small computer repair shops in my time as well. I really want to eventually have my own business. Recently I've found myself taking a huge interest in I guess sociology? How people interact with one another and the causes behind social interaction, but more in a mathematical sense. Example being can it be possible to break down all possible variables and figure out how someone will react to certain situations sort of deal. This is what made me think of a Mathematics degree, but where I also have a huge interest now in how money work and how businesses are run I've also been thinking of economics and business degrees.

I guess a part of me feels like economics is just a part of math anyways so could I take a major in mathematics with a minor in business or something like that?

If you're interested in how people behave and that kind of thing, you'd probably like Psychology - it comes with a big chunk of maths.

However, you really haven't answered the question about why you want a degree. So far, it sounds like you just want to study stuff you're interested in, which is fine, but it'd be a lot cheaper to just read books about it if you don't need an actual degree.

I'm not trying to put you off, but it sounds like formal education hasn't worked out for you so far, so if there isn't a really good reason to go through all the stress and debt of a degree, then don't.

Gravity Pike
Feb 8, 2009

I find this discussion incredibly bland and disinteresting.
If your endgame is money, consider aiming for an engineering degree. Unemployment rates are low for engineers, starting pay is very good, and you only need a BS in order to qualify for Good Jobs. You end up using a lot of Math and Science, if you're interested in those, and if you're interested in how people-in-aggregate act, you might be able to find something that fits nicely in some sub-discipline of Civil Engineering. (Traffic Engineering, City Planning, etc.) From personal experience, there are a proportionally high number of non-traditional students in engineering programs, so you wouldn't exactly be the odd man out.

I'd try contacting the admissions office of a local state university, and find out about their programs. If you find one you like, I'd strongly consider looking into what classes you can take at community college and then transfer your credits; community college is much cheaper than university, and you can often take 2 years worth of credits there, and then finish off your remaining 2 years at University.

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

marshmallard posted:

If you're interested in how people behave and that kind of thing, you'd probably like Psychology - it comes with a big chunk of maths.

However, you really haven't answered the question about why you want a degree. So far, it sounds like you just want to study stuff you're interested in, which is fine, but it'd be a lot cheaper to just read books about it if you don't need an actual degree.

I'm not trying to put you off, but it sounds like formal education hasn't worked out for you so far, so if there isn't a really good reason to go through all the stress and debt of a degree, then don't.

I guess I'm not really sure why I want the degree, since I don't really have the plan of working for anyone and would rather have my own business. I guess so I have a fallback and can work in a field I may enjoy if I have trouble starting a business. I have thought about engineering a lot because I always enjoyed building and designing things, but I wondered how much actual creativity is allowed within an engineering job. To just sit and design fans all day would be mind-numbing but to be told 'We have this problem, how do we fix it?' and let free from there would be something I would enjoy a lot.

EDIT: I've always had a mentality of not wanting to focus into one particular area of anything so I think thats why I always find myself drawn to mathematics but I feel like it would present the problem of 'master of none'. I'd like to have the skills to complete an entire project completely on my own but I realize this isn't really feasible. Chalk that up to an avoidant personality disorder which is something I was hoping I could use college as well to work on. I'd be planning on living in the dorms this time where as both times before I lived off campus and worked. This time would be on campus, no job, just focusing on the schooling.

Apocadall fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Dec 30, 2011

Idonie
Jun 5, 2011

Dominoes posted:

Why are refined grains so prominent in America? You can find whole grain products in grocery stores, but in much smaller quantities than refined. Frozen food products are universally refined. Many products labeled "whole grains", "wheat" or "multi-grain" are 51% or less whole grain. Restaurants, from fast-food to yuppy, rarely use whole grains in anything but trace amounts, and bakers on the internet (ie from doing a search about this and skimming GWS) lament whole grains as "having knives that cut through your goods" and preventing the light-fluffy taste people love.

My understanding is that whole grains are MUCH healthier than refined grains due to the fiber and vitamin/mineral content. They don't taste much different from refined, and aren't much more expensive. They're a little more so, since refined grains can be stored and transported more easily due to lacking the nutritional content required for bacteria and animals to live on. I have a suspicion than mass consumption of refined grains is a large contributor to the American obesity epidemic.

There's both a pragmatic answer and a more ideological answer.

The pragmatic answer is that germ in flour eventually makes the flour go bad, which is a problem when you're shipping it long distances to be sold slowly over time in stores. If you remove the germ then the flour stays good longer, so can be shipped longer distances and stored for a longer time. At the point that wheat production was centralising (late 19th century America) so that most people are getting flour from more distant sources, this was a huge win.

Ideologically, white flour and products of white flour were for centuries a class marker, signifying that the people eating them were so wealthy they could afford to throw away part of the grain. Thus, serving white bread, white cake, etc etc. became a status symbol, and people climbing the class ladder got rid of 'peasant' breads as soon as possible, to serve breads made with refined grain.

My understanding is that those two things combined in the 20th century to make white bread both desirable and refined flour widely available, and then when home baking tailed off and convenience food became the big deal, things like Wonder Bread took over. The sense that "they don't take much different than refined" depends a lot on what you're used to. I know a lot of people (mostly men, for some reason) who grew up eating store-bought white bread & they find whole grain bread difficult; to them both the taste & the texture are really unappealing.

Idonie
Jun 5, 2011

stubblyhead posted:

I find white vinegar to be excellent at removing ant trails, if you want to avoid pesticides. Get a spray bottle, fill it with the cheapest distilled white vinegar you can find, spray the heck out of everything and let it air dry.

RFX
Nov 23, 2007
I have a Logitech G9 mouse. The scroll wheel often gets stuck, at least to the point where it is very difficult to move, and sometimes I really have to grab it (e.g. push down on it with my nail) to get it unstuck. I can slowly spin it a few times and it'll be loose, but within a few minutes it gets stuck. Is there a way to take care of this without opening up the mouse?

randyest
Sep 1, 2004

by R. Guyovich

RFX posted:

I have a Logitech G9 mouse. The scroll wheel often gets stuck, at least to the point where it is very difficult to move, and sometimes I really have to grab it (e.g. push down on it with my nail) to get it unstuck. I can slowly spin it a few times and it'll be loose, but within a few minutes it gets stuck. Is there a way to take care of this without opening up the mouse?
Blow it out with compressed air? Failing that, maybe squirt a few drops of 3-in-1 oil or WD-40 (or even olive oil) might help. Or it might gently caress it up more.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

RFX posted:

If all else fails with what everyone said, and you're in the 3 year warranty period, Logitech can probably send you a free replacement. I had a 4 year old Logitech G5 and they replaced it with a G500, even. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but Logitech is stellar with replacements and returns :)

Jeffrey Colon
Dec 13, 2007

Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?

Apocadall posted:

I guess I'm not really sure why I want the degree, since I don't really have the plan of working for anyone and would rather have my own business. I guess so I have a fallback and can work in a field I may enjoy if I have trouble starting a business. I have thought about engineering a lot because I always enjoyed building and designing things, but I wondered how much actual creativity is allowed within an engineering job. To just sit and design fans all day would be mind-numbing but to be told 'We have this problem, how do we fix it?' and let free from there would be something I would enjoy a lot.

EDIT: I've always had a mentality of not wanting to focus into one particular area of anything so I think thats why I always find myself drawn to mathematics but I feel like it would present the problem of 'master of none'. I'd like to have the skills to complete an entire project completely on my own but I realize this isn't really feasible. Chalk that up to an avoidant personality disorder which is something I was hoping I could use college as well to work on. I'd be planning on living in the dorms this time where as both times before I lived off campus and worked. This time would be on campus, no job, just focusing on the schooling.

You may need to start very broad and then based on your experiences in school, refine from there. Plenty of people in my school (business) started in General Business - meaning that they didn't choose a major, took a bunch of the core classes and got a feel for what type of stuff interested them and then chose. As long as you decide what you want to do within your first year, you're good to go.

From what it sounds like to me based on what you've said though, you may want to look into Industrial Design or Business MIS (Management Information Systems). Both of these degrees prepare you for a broad experience (rather than focusing on strictly on programming, for instance), involve math/logic, business, and psychology (primarily from a marketing perspective).

Baika
Jul 8, 2011

Cap on, apply directly to the rats head.
If any vet techs or vet related people can answer my question, that would be great.

So I am a pre-vet student that shadows at a couple different clinics. From what I have experienced, is the shadowing of euthanasia off limits and reserved for vet techs and/or vet interns? I understand and respect the nature of it, as it is awkward for a pet owner to have a stranger in the room observing while they say goodbye to their pet and involves death, but at the same time I feel that shadowing euthanasia for a lack of a better word, is censored.

I also know that there are some legalities to it depending on the state, "due to certain codes we can't allow you in" and things like that.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

RFX posted:

I've got a G9 and a G9x. Does it do it in both freewheel and click mode? Does it stick only in one direction? Have you spilled anything on it? You might be able to jam a toothpick or paperclip or toothbrush by the side of the wheel to clean out whatever gunk is making it stick. I guess it could be a thread/long hair wrapped around something, too. If you take off the grip you can look under the buttons from either side and maybe see if the obstruction is there. If none of that works, it looks like you're going to have to peel off the two pads on the bottom before you can unscrew anything. If you do peel off the pads, make sure you don't bend them too much as they look like the kind that will get deformed easily.

Robin Sparkles
Apr 23, 2009

Contingency Plan posted:

Just this morning I was telling my Nana how funny it was that a can outside her apartments said "This is "NOT" a garbage can!" and she kept saying "IT'S FOR EMPHASIS" and she didn't seem to understand what I was getting at. This is Canada, too.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Here's a bunch of signs like that:
"http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/"

WillieWestwood
Jun 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Contingency Plan posted:

We're not all that ironic in the U.S., heh. We know how the quotes are normally used, we just don't use them that way. We kept the emphasis often used in irony and did away with the irony.

WillieWestwood fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Dec 31, 2011

reflir
Oct 29, 2004

So don't. Stay here with me.
What is hamburger helper? How does it help hamburgers? Why do hamburgers need help? Does it help hamburger, the meat, or hamburger, the sandwich? Is it like a condiment? Does it come in bottles, jars, or boxes?

This is a serious question. I am not from the US so my only exposure to hamburger helper has been through punchlines and e/n threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

reflir posted:

What is hamburger helper? How does it help hamburgers? Does it help hamburger, the meat, or hamburger, the sandwich? Is it like a condiment? Does it come in bottles, jars, or boxes?

This is a serious question. I am not from the US so my only exposure to hamburger helper has been through punchlines and e/n threads.

Hamburger helper is essentially spices put into a box with a package of egg noodles as well. You add a pound or so of ground beef to the spices and noodles (along with some water) and voila, you have a skillet full of beef and noodles.

http://www.amazon.com/Hamburger-Helper-Pasta-5-6-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B001EQ4IQ6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325330397&sr=8-1