Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Ashenai posted:

MRS SEINFELD CHOOSE A GLASS PICK A GLASS MRS SEINFELD :gonk:
Y'know, with all the scenes of Jerry being obsessed with cleanliness I'm surprised there wasn't a bit later in that episode about him finding out his mother peed in his coffee mug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Ashenai posted:

MRS SEINFELD CHOOSE A GLASS PICK A GLASS MRS SEINFELD :gonk:

You know, Jerry really doesn't clean these very well.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

I still can't believe how casually the show managed to treat the issue of abortion as a subplot, and I have to think that they probably suffered a lot of grief from NBC about bringing it up at all.
You know, someday...we're going to get enough people in the Supreme Court to change that law.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Sash! posted:

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now

Ohhhh, witch-AY woman.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city, linger on the sidewalk where the neon lights are pretty...where the neon lights are pretty... the Broadway area?

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

neoboman posted:

That whole episode is amazing.

"We'll say we're frightened and we have to leave!"

Yeah, that's good. He'd clunk our heads together like Moe.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city, linger on the sidewalk where the neon lights are pretty...where the neon lights are pretty... the Broadway area?

No, that's mid-town.

(I like that despite living there his entire life, George still doesn't know NYC very well.)

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Famous Original Ray's?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DrBouvenstein posted:

No, that's mid-town.

(I like that despite living there his entire life, George still doesn't know NYC very well.)

He can find his way pretty well to his imaginary home in the Hamptons though.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

He can find his way pretty well to his imaginary home in the Hamptons though.
Also any toilet (and the quality thereof) in the city.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

You're eating onions, you're spotting dimes, I don't know what the hell is going on!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

So, Elaine was telling me about this piece of whitefish she had the other day...

Ehud fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Dec 30, 2011

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
It's amazing. If I reach out and touch her breast right not, she'd scream and throw me out of the car. But at this time tomorrow, I could touch it all I want.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I finished my rewatch through the whole series and loved every minute of it. There were a couple episodes I really didn't recognize, and it blew my mind when somebody mentioned that Michael Chiklis was the dude in The Stranded (easily in the bottom 5 episodes of the series, if not the worst). I kind of want to rewatch through the entire thing again and do a countdown of my Top 100 moments of the entire Seinfeld series.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

Poque posted:

it blew my mind when somebody mentioned that Michael Chiklis was the dude in The Stranded (easily in the bottom 5 episodes of the series, if not the worst).

Worse than the LA episodes? Really?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

penismightier posted:

:dance: Because the murderer struck again! :dance:

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

penismightier posted:

the LA episodes have Clint Howard in them so uhh we're going to loving throw down

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
Yama-Hama, it's fright night.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The Stranded is actually pretty funny at times, so it's the clear winner over the LA episodes.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Poque posted:

I finished my rewatch through the whole series and loved every minute of it. There were a couple episodes I really didn't recognize

This happens to me every time I rewatch it, even though there's pretty much no chance I've missed them.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

People dislike the LA episodes?

Locutus of Bald
Aug 20, 2009

by Debbie Metallica

Poque posted:

The Stranded (easily in the bottom 5 episodes of the series, if not the worst).

"The Bris" would like to have a word with you.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Edit: ugh stupid phone.

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

The LA episodes are basically the only ones I can't sit through. The loving cop sideplot, the lame scenery change, the whole idea of a two-episode "mission" to find Kramer - it's like a glimpse at an alternate reality where Seinfeld is about as good as Home Improvement.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I dunno, I like the whole George and the maid subplot and it felt like they got to indulge their wackiness a bit. Also Kramers elderly neighbour who was in a Three Stooges episode once.

Also George trying to pitch episodes of Cheers and LA Law. There's some gold in those episodes.

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Dec 30, 2011

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

jojoinnit posted:

It is puzzling. The phone call to the cops, the sheet tuck debate, the tipping debate, kramer's interrogation, so much gold.

Stranded's definitely one of the weakest, but not as bad as 'The Dog'. George and Elaine alone makes for some funny scene or two, but the other 90% of that episode is terrible.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

WoG posted:

It is puzzling. The phone call to the cops, the sheet tuck debate, the tipping debate, kramer's interrogation, so much gold.

"Excuse me, where are we?"
"Earth."

Gets me every time.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Locutus of Bald posted:

"The Bris" would like to have a word with you.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

This isn't even like saying 2+2=5, this is like saying 2+2=50.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

WoG posted:

Stranded's definitely one of the weakest, but not as bad as 'The Dog'. George and Elaine alone makes for some funny scene or two, but the other 90% of that episode is terrible.

"He is described as extremely dangerous and a generous tipper."

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

esperantinc posted:

"Excuse me, where are we?"
"Earth."

Gets me every time.

What's my name? It's, uh, George Costanza...

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Remember I told you about my uncle who worked at the book depository with Lee Harvey Oswald? He told him "the Presidents been shot" and Lee Harvey winked at him and said "I'm gonna go catch a movie"?

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

Poque posted:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

This isn't even like saying 2+2=5, this is like saying 2+2=50.

Seriously - The Bris is top ten material.

"It's a military thing!"

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Wait wait wait

The Bris is the Pigman episode.

How can you claim PIGMAN to be one of the worst?

Also it had George's PERFECT SPOT.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
The pig-man! I saw a pig-man! He was just lying there and then he woke up. He looked up at me and made this horrible sound! REEEEEAAAAAAAAAA, REEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Poque posted:

The pig-man! I saw a pig-man! He was just lying there and then he woke up. He looked up at me and made this horrible sound! REEEEEAAAAAAAAAA, REEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But he wasn't a pig-man, was he? :colbert:

What was he? :argh:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Just a fat little mental patient. :smith:

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Oh that Feldman.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
I'm... you know... "engaged"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Marisa Tomei looks insanely hot in that episode.