Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pkmnfrk
Dec 24, 2010

Chester Hjorvarth
Victorious this day
3-7-2011

Prison Warden posted:

I think pkmnfrk is saying that while Halley was a white dog, Japsers/Mutini were BLACK cats, and the God Cat clearly is not.

No, I'm saying that the Cue Ball contributes two things: Omniscience and a giant Cue Ball head. While we can't say anything about the former at the moment, we can definitely say that God Cat doesn't have the latter. The First Guardianship definitely comes from the probable BARK code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
When is this comic going to ever get around to finishing? Now there's just way too much loose ends for me to keep up with.

How do we even know that the thread title is correct? Final acts?

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
:frogout: Luckyellow

Reminder that Hussie is leaving for a week so don't be surprised if this is the last page we see for a while.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

MrBims posted:

:frogout: Luckyellow

Reminder that Hussie is leaving for a week so don't be surprised if this is the last page we see for a while.

Now I really hope it is indeed the last page. Wishful thinking on my part I know... But one can dream can they?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!
There are 7 acts. The 7th will be an epilogue and probably very short. We are in act 6. This is the last (big) act.

VVVVVV
Oh well now I feel like an idiot for responding to him seriously.

Starmaker fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 2, 2012

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

Luckyellow posted:

Stuff!

Well you must see something in this comic since your rap sheet says you've been suspended from this thread like four times now.:colbert:

MechanicalTomPetty fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jan 2, 2012

Spellman
May 31, 2011

What's really happening here is that we're coming closer to the 1st conversation with Luckyellow. (from his perspective)

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!
This doesn't mean we have to be friends with him, does it?

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

Starmaker posted:

This doesn't mean we have to be friends with him, does it?

Nah, let him stay in the kismesis zone until he jumps off a cliff learns the true meaning of friendship or something.

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

And eventually we'll get to throw a bucket at him.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Android Blues posted:

Vodka Mutini is an imperfect paradox clone of Jaspers.

dik-dik posted:

Or maybe Jaspers instead of Vodka Mutini.

Nate RFB posted:

Rather than Vodka Mutini, I bet Jasper's own disappearance and death will play a part.

EXCUSE me, his name is Meowgon Spengler. :colbert:

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004
I haven't seen any mention of Nudestuck in this thread, probably because everyone else is too kind to mention it. But I'm not. I experienced the pain so now you will too!

:nms::nms::nms::nms::nms::nms:
[url=]John, that is not the sort of thing you do to a friend![/url]
[url=]You're not going to put any more effort into it than that? That doesn't look anything like Gamzee[/url]
[url=]Oh god, why is it green? :barf:[/url]
:nms::nms::nms::nms::nms::nms:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Jan 3, 2012

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
I would like to see the flowchart of thoughts that led to you thinking any part of this was a good idea.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Yeah I don't think I'll click on that, thanks

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

I would like to see the flowchart of thoughts that led to you thinking any part of this was a good idea.

I can assume it's an extension of "misery loves company".

Edit: Jesus, why did I click on one. Why.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Cyrai posted:

:geno:

Why would you even make a post with that many NMS tags in it? Nobody in their right mind is going to click on that.

e/ vv Yeah, no.

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jan 2, 2012

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

BAAAHAHAHAHA !!!!

AHH! HAHAH!!!!

:fireman:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

HappyKitty fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Dec 14, 2012

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Between Luckyellow and... uh... this, this is turning out to be one of those pages.

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010
MSPaint Adventures - Come for the theory, stay for the creepy.

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004

Renaissance Robot posted:

Why would you even make a post with that many NMS tags in it? Nobody in their right mind is going to click on that.

e/ vv Yeah, no.

I don't want to be too mean. That's enough to keep people who really wouldn't like Nudestuck out and enough to tempt everyone else into clicking on it

KoB
May 1, 2009
Thirteen years old. Six sweeps.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
Stop responding to banmes please.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
This page is terrible. I am incredibly disappointed in all of you.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

So is it lumpy nerds or bad art by lumpy nerds this time?

ChikenOfALesserGod
Jun 30, 2006

CANCER FROG COSMOLOGY
Uh... to change the mood, if you will, I will submit that Bowman's stuff is pretty funny if you imagine it is John singing all the songs.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I saw there were a few more posts in this thread.

Now I want to wash my eyes out with bleach and nail a post it note to my head to remind me never, ever to click anything that has :nws: next to it.

Why do the threads always have these pages? :catstare:

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

ChikenOfALesserGod posted:

Uh... to change the mood, if you will, I will submit that Bowman's stuff is pretty funny if you imagine it is John singing all the songs.

There are people who don't do this? :confused:

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

Walliard posted:

Well now I do and it does make Bowman's songs at better by at least ten orders of magnitude.

John, sing to me more :allears:

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
:stonk:

Quick, the more we post the sooner we can leave this terrible, terrible page behind.

On the subject of Ithaca (which is great), Bowman's songs really remind me of David Bowie in that kind of oddball sci-fi way. Granted, the only Bowie album I've listened to so far is Ziggy Stardust... I think I preferred the overall sound of Mobius Trip and Hadron Kalaedo, but this album is a treat and I unironically enjoy Bowman's odd Bob-Dylan-on-helium voice. I think I need to listen to it more so it can make more of an impression on me, though.

Tolth
Mar 16, 2008

PÄDOPHILIE MACHT FREI

Morganman posted:

So is it lumpy nerds or bad art by lumpy nerds this time?

Lumpy nerds painting their genitals in troll blood colours.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream

Well Manicured Man posted:

Quick, the more we post the sooner we can leave this terrible, terrible page behind.

Quickly, someone post an ironic "THIS IS STUPID" .gif so that this page may be both buried and marked in shame!

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Walliard posted:

Me :ohdear:

Gonna go try that right now.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Quickly, someone post an ironic "THIS IS STUPID" .gif so that this page may be both buried and marked in shame!
It's not an entirely bad page. The Bowman's-songs-are-all-sung-by-John theory has partially redeemed it.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Here, let's bring in some emergency Sweet Bro falling down an infinite abyss of stairs (originally posted in the fanart thread):

http://ib.skaia.net/post/view/33246

Also it took me a while to figure it out because I'm dumb, but you can just click and drag him around and make him go 100000mph if you want. It's great.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

That is the worst loving post, seriously. "hey guys check out these creepy nudes I "ironically" found"

:stare:

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMcEBX74AWE

This will always be hilarious though. So when will John reach the coveted level of "Dutton-hood"?

Cavatica
Nov 2, 2010

Waffnuffly posted:

Here, let's bring in some emergency Sweet Bro falling down an infinite abyss of stairs (originally posted in the fanart thread):

http://ib.skaia.net/post/view/33246

Also it took me a while to figure it out because I'm dumb, but you can just click and drag him around and make him go 100000mph if you want. It's great.

Holy cow, this is pretty funny.

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
My grandfather died a couple days ago. At the funeral yesterday, the words "corpse party" drifted into my brain. I wore the combination of sadness, laughter suppression, and horror that I thought such a thing, among my crying relatives. I hate this webcomic so much.

That didn't improve the way the thread is going at all, did it? :(

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Olivia42 posted:

My grandfather died a couple days ago. At the funeral yesterday, the words "corpse party" drifted into my brain. I wore the combination of sadness, laughter suppression, and horror that I thought such a thing, among my crying relatives. I hate this webcomic so much.

That didn't improve the way the thread is going at all, did it? :(

I fear that Homestuck will have done for death what Ctrl+Alt+Delete has done for miscarriages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

This is the kind of poo poo that gets threads locked. Can we please not have Homestuck go the way of ponychat? Because there are already a lot of people who want that to happen.
I chuckled at Dick Strider though, and now I feel terrible